5 – Seiryuu City 2
80 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Satou stretching his body after Iona and Zena leave him.

"I don't want to be in this town to long. I see a problem children in this town. And i don't want to down on that road"

"Host, isn't this the body fate? You know, if the one who use this body is the original Satou, isn't he like a protagonist of a story?"

"That's what i didn't want though. Becoming the protagonist of this world will bring to much of a problem"

"But we will not be able to complete our objective without doing all those trouble"

"Huhf... let's just search for the in that Iona recommend to us first"

After that, Satou walk along the main street near the gate. Until somebody hug his hand.

"Hey, you there. Just now, you came from the main gate, right? If you didn't have place to stay, come to ours. It's not as cheap as the other, but our bed are clean and our food is good."

Said a cheerful cute girl with reddish-brown eyes. A thin ribbon tied her tawny-brown hair into a side ponytail. Although she seems to be around middle school age, her disproportionately ample chest suggests otherwise. She pull Satou toward an inn.

'Dekai, for someone in her 13. It's big'

'Pervert'

'I'm not pervert. I will not turn down every good feeling'

'Lolicon'

'Looking at my real age, every being is a loli for me though'

'Huhf... Host, isn't this inn the one Iona said. Yellow sign board'

'Oh, it's true' said Satou after he see the inn sign board

"Okaaaa-san, we have customers!!!" The girl shouted before they get in the inn.

"Martha, you're always so pushy" Said an older woman that look like the girl just a bit on the chubby side.

"Its okay, everything is good" Said Satou with a smile on his face

The older woman look at Satou from the top to bottom.

"Hmm, are you really customer? You don't really look like it? With just that" Said the woman while pointing at Satou bag

"Oh, i didn't really have much luggage in the first place. It will hindering my travel speed if i have to much luggage. Especially if i travel alone"

"That's true. For a lone traveler. Speed usually became priority. If you really want to sleep here. Its 1 big copper coin per night. 1 meal include if you eat at the bar here"

"Then, ten day please. And could i get the food now?" Said Satou while putting 2 silver coin above the counter

"Unfortunately, the flame in the kitchen already down. So we only have some premade quiche and pickles left. Is that alright with you?" Said the woman with a slight apologizing voice.

"That's fine by me"

"Okay than. Martha, write the customer data on the register book"

"Okay" The girl cheerfully answer

"Okay than. I will write it down for you. So tell me your name, age and occupation please"

"Name Satou, age 15 and im a traveler"

"What, 15. I thought you're the same age as me. But you're older"

"Sorry for the wait. The bowl is on the house" The woman bring Satou the quince, a bowl and a glass of water.

"Thanks, let's dig in"

Satou eat the quince and taste the quince.

"How is it? Mom quince more delicious if it freshly cooked thought"

"Martha, you still haven't cleaned the room of those skittish marchants who leave this morning have you?"

"Ah,, sorry" said Martha while rubbing her back head.

"hmm sorry, what with this skittish marchants?" ask Satou.

"Ohh, they're the marchants who make a ruckus saying staff like *the demon lord pick a fight with the dragon in the Dragon Valley* after last weak starfall. There are also some who said that the spirit in the soldier stronghold now hunting the forest nearby"

"I know about the demon lord, and that no way it's true. But for the second one, i heard it for the first time"

"There's a lot of marchants that hear a voice of woman and man in the nearby forest since last weak. They said that voice is so creepy. Some said it's so enticing that the want to enter the forest and forgot everything. Some said it so hideous like someone got tortured in there. So now there's no marchants that brave enough to travel near that stronghold"

"That's... kind of..."

"Yeah, some also said that it's a voice of female demon lord got tortured by a dragonewt"

'Yeah i got tortured by a dragon, but a snake dragon'

'urusai'

'Khakhakhakhakha'

"It's just rumor though"

"Hahahah" Satou can only Laugh hearing the rumors.

"Oh right Martha.. Did you know where i can get sundries?"

"Couldn't you just ask out maid to buy it for you?"

"I need to see the size for myself, so i will go by myself"

"Ohh, you can go to eastern block for a secondhand thing"

"How about something that is a ready made but not personally tailored?"

"hmmm....unununun...

Ahh.. i know... you can buy it at Teputa avenue. But they're a little expensive though" Said Martha after thinking a little bit.

"Thanks, than i will head to Teputa after i finish eating"

"I know, why not i guide you? MAM!!! It's fine right, since there's not much customer today?" Shout Martha to her mother

"Okay, but you must comeback before preparations for dinner"

"I know.."

"Ehhhhh....."

"I'm sorry for my Martha Satou. She's a little pushy"

"Ohhh... hai... okay..." Satou just nodded his head not knowing what he should do.

'Woman sometimes can became too pushy'

'I'm not that pushy you know'

'Let's just leave it like that'

'Woi host, what do you mean by that'

****

After eating 

l

with his partner complaining voice as a bgm, Satou go out with Martha as his guide. The 2 straight to the eastern block and arrive at the market place.

"There's a lot of stall that are closed?"

"Ahh,, that because this is where the farmers from neighboring village come to sell their produce. There's also place to eat here, that's why it closed at noon"

"So they closed for a moment of rest?"

BRUUK!!!!

A loud crashed sound can be heard

"Yuck! How filthy!! Why the like of a beast in the eastern block?!"

/What is that? is that some kind of discrimination by race? And it's just a little demi human girl at that/

"Martha, did demi-human hated in this city?"

"Not really, it's just beast folk. Because there's story about hunter that get killed and injured by beast folk." explain Martha to Satou.

"Just because of that? Is the people in this town stupid?" quipped Satou after hearing Martha explanation. And Martha can only dry laugh hearing what Satou said.

  

"Sorr....Sorry" the little beast girl said with a scared voice.

"What with that face you filthy thing!!!" Said a man while he try to hit the little beast girl.

Satou that seeing that immediately run and stop in front of the beast girl and stoping the man.

"Did you have problem with the 2 girl?"

"Are they your slaves?! Put them properly on a leash and go back to the western block already!!" The man immediately go after saying that word.

"Why did he angry? Did he get constipated or something???" Satou tilting his head

Satou look at the beast folk girl. The 2 is a cat beast girl and a dog beast girl. The cat ears that moving and dog tail that waging look cute.

'Lolicon'

'I'm not lolicon. But everything that cute is justice. Did you also think that'

'Good'

"Are you two alright? Did you get injured?"

"No" Said the cat beast girl.

"No nanodesu" Said the dog beast girl while hide her face using a bunch of firewood.

"Alright, take care. Make sure you see where you going"

"Hmm""nanodesu" Said the 2 while nodding. And after that the two beast girls slowly go toward western block.

"Satou, you kind to beast folk too?"

"I kind to everyone thought. As long as they not bad to me, i will not bad to them too. Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. Good for good, and bad for bad"

"Hahaha. Satou look that accessories, isn't it cute?" Martha immediately change her focus to an accessory stall.

"Her way of changing conversation is so extreme"

Satou look at Martha that choosing accessories and trying one by one.

"How cute. How's it? Did it suit me?" ask Martha while trying an accessory.

"Yup, it's look good on you. But the light blue one is better for you. It's really compliment your hair" Suggest Satou to Martha

"Really.... You think so" Said martha with a big smile on her face.

"Ohh that one just 3 copper coin" Said the vendors

"Sorry, right now I can't... I will try to buy it again during the next harvest festival or something, okay?"

'Oh, i actually want to buy it for her as a thanks for became my guide though. I want to try bargaining too'

"Uncle, can you make it 1 copper coin?"

"At least make it 2 young master"

"1 copper 2 base coin, help me a little please"

"1 copper 4 base coin. I will wrap it beautifully"

"1 copper 3 base coin. It will be more beautiful if she use it right now"

"Damn, you win. You good with this kid. Here make your woman happy" Said the vendor with a smile while giving Satou the hairpin

"Thanks uncle" answer Satou while giving the money to the vendor

*Skill HAGGLING acquired*

*Skill MATHEMATICS acquired*

*Skill NEGOTIATION acquired*

'Usefull skill geto daze'

'Let's get them all'

'...'

"Here, Martha" Said Satou while putting the hairpin on her.

"Siu siu,, such a lady killer you're young master" shout the vendor that make Martha's face red like a tomato.

"Thanks for the compliment uncle. Let's go Martha?" Said Satou while offer his hand to Martha.

Martha take Satou hand and the two walk around the town. Satou with Martha help can buy everything he need for the time being.

"Satou look, it's dragon mask? The actor that playing as the dragon in the harvest festival wear this kind of mask" Shout Martha while pointing at a white mask

"I didn't really know about this harvest festival thought. And what about that wig? Is it also used for the festival?"

"Yes. And it's some kind of tradition thought. Why you didn't know? The black wig used by the hero role and the blonde used by the other role"

"I'm not someone from near here you know"

"Ohh, i forgot that you're a traveler. huhuhu"

"Let's just buy it, maybe i can use it in my travel"

'Yes, you can use it to make other identity host. Using the mask to hide your face and wig to change your hair. And with your fake status. You can make other identity to be use in an emergency'

'Good idea partner'

After the two enjoy their walk around the town. The two get back before dinner preparations. After arriving at the in, Martha immediately help her mother and Satou return to his room.

***

In the inn room, Satou in his room with Dea in her human form

"I need a warm bath" Said Satou while slump in dea thighs.

"Just ask Martha about that"

"I hope there's a big bath, i want to take a bath with you Dea"

"Huhuhuhu... Let's just hope it can be done"

Satou than walk down to the lobby to ask about bath matter to Martha.

"Martha, can you tell me where i can take a bath?" Said Satou when he can see Martha in the counter.

"A bath? You can't take a bath around this town. Only noble and official workers can have a bath in their house"

"So i can't take a deep bath" Said satou with a disappointed voice.

"You're weird for a traveler, Satou. Usually traveler already contain with a quick shower"

"You can't be a man of culture without a bath. From the place i came from, taking a bath is a must everyday"

'We came from a place that didn't have water thought. We didn't do excretion in the first place. so we didn't need to take a bath'

'Urusai. My current body need it'

"You can't do it here thought. But I didn't know about other town. Here you can only take a shower. We usually take a shower once every 10 day in this cold season. We can use warm water if it's to cold, so we didn't get sick"

"Huhf,,, so i can only take a shower" Said Satou with a disappointed face

In the middle of his mopping, a sound can be heard from the front door. 2 man and a woman enter the inn.

"Welcome" Greet Martha to the customer.

"Martha, did there any empty room?"

"Yes there is. Sorry Satou, i need to attend the customer first"

"Yes, it's okay. i will just take my shower first"

Satou walk toward the backyard to take his shower.

'This is the first time i use this kind of soap. And it's actually quite clean too. And why you not out Dea?'

'I'm just trying to be careful here darling. What would happened if suddenly someone come out from the door?'

After saying that. Someone open the door toward the backyard. And a woman come out from the door.

'Isn't she the customer that just come earlier?'

Satou nodded his head as a greeting and the woman also do the same. The woman with her easygoing face walk toward the well and immediately undress her garment. And in her nude, she take a shower without care about the half naked man beside her.

'Is it me that is weird or is this a different on the culture?'

'And she didn't really care about you thought. And beside, it's a good view right?'

'Yeah it is. But it will be bad in manner if i stay here after i dry my body'

'That's true. But, bay the way host. Where should you dump that waste of water?'

'That's true?'

Satou look around searching for a place that like to be a dumpster. And a voice from heaven help him.

"Just pour it by the tree. There's seem to be a ditch beneath it"

Satou immediately turned his head after hearing that voice. And see the woman that is showering in the nude smile while looking at him.

"Thanks, it's help" Said Satou while lowering his head.

After he pour the water waste. He walk toward the door and out from the backyard

***

After he place all his thing in his room, Satou walk down to eat his dinner.

"Ahh Satou. I just thinking about to call you for your dinner" Said Martha when she see Satou walk toward the bar.

"Thanks Martha. I will leave my dinner to you. Give me your recommendation please"

"Yes, please wait in that empty table" Said Martha while pointing at and empty table.

Satou walk toward the table pointed by Martha. The place is a little crowded as a prove that this place must have serve a nice meal. After waiting at the table for some time. Martha came to deliver his meal

"Here your meal. I recommend a boar steak, with a vegetable soup and rye bread and mead for the drink" said Martha while place the dishes on the table.

"Thanks Martha, it's look delicious" 

"Enjoy your meal" said Martha before she go to attend other customers.

After looking at the dishes in front of him. Satou immediately want to try the dishes. But before he can eat, a voice can be heard beside him.

"Excuse me, can i sit in here?" Said a woman

"Of course, please have a sit" Answer satou with a smile

'Isn't she the woman that have nude shower earlier'

'Yeah, and it's look like she really didn't mind with what happened earlier'

Satou have convert with his partner over his meal.

'This boar meat have a particular taste and smell. But it's good. Is it because how this meat cooked? The rye bread is hard as expected. The soup is a little watery, maybe it need a little more salt. And the mead is easy to drink'

'Overall it's acceptable meal right?'

'Yeah, but it's just the rye bread that make me a little... huhf'

'Just observe what happened around you host. And you will know what is the problem with your rye bread'

'What do you mean about around me?'

Satou look around him and eventually he focused at the woman in front of him.

Maybe because of Satou that looking at her. She eventually break the silent between her and Satou.

"Is there anything? If you feel sorry about what happened at the backyard. You don't need too. I'm not that concerned about something like that"

Satou a little shock hearing what she said

"Ah,, it's not because of that. I'm just looking at how you eating your rye bread. You just deep it on the soup before your eat it. And i think is it how it usually eat around here?"

"Are you not someone from here?"

"No, I'm just a traveler that arrived here today. So I didn't really know the norm in here. And there no rye bread from the place i came from" explain Satou.

"Ohh, so it's like that. No wonder that you didn't know this. It's not really about the norm or tradition. Its just that rye bread is hard, so i usually deep it on the soup before eat it. You can use water or other water if you didn't have soup. Or you can use your mead or drink too"

"Ah, so its like that"

After that, those two enjoy their conversation  and they hit each other just find.

'I give you permission if you want to eat her. But remember, i will personally tortured you if you push your way to other people'

'Okay partner, I'm not that despicable of a man'

"Are you alone here?" ask the woman to Satou.

"Yeah, I'm traveling alone for now. And i think you came with other 2 man beside you right?"

"You mean those two? They're my partners. We are someone like traveling marchants group"

"Is it alright for you to spend your time with me?"

"Of course why not? Those two must be in some brothel right now. If they enjoy their time, why not me enjoy my own time?"

After the small conversation the two immediately go back to Satou room to enjoy their night.

'Enjoy your night host, i will try to record everything that happen tonight'

'Urusai'

'Khakhakhakhakha'

4