6 – Date
90 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Skill MASSAGE acquired*

*Skill SEXUAL TECHNIQUE acquired*

*Skill SEDUCTION acquired*

In the morning. The woman already gone when Satou open his eye. He only find a mug of water and a piece of paper near his bed.

*Last night was a nice night. I need to go in the first morning bell. Let's do it again if we meet again*

"A night without a guilt is the best night"

"Since when did you have a guilt when you sleep with a woman, Yoru?"

"Morning, Dea. And why i didn't get the skill when i sleep with you?"

"Yeah, morning. Because for this world. You're is me and I'm is you. That's why everything that we do together is not included in something that can receive exp. And you have a date today right?"

"A date? Today? With who?"

"Are you seriously forgot about your date today?" Ask Dea with serious face

"Did i really have a date today?" Ask Satou while tilting his head

"Oh, poor Zena-chan" Said Dea while facepalm

Satou immediately remember what Dea mean by date.

"Damn, Zena's promise about giving me her personal thanks. I better eat my breakfast fast!"

"Have a nice day. I will sleep more, i have least sleep last night"

"Oh... Sorry Dea, if you can't sleep last night"

"It's okay, I just don't want to miss last night event. So I'm not sleep until she got out of the room. Even though i hope you have morning exercise or something. But you sleep like a log after last night" said Dea with a disappointed voice

"Don't said anything about last night please" plead Satou with a red face.

After that little conversation with Dea. Satou go down to eat his breakfast.

"Morning Satou" Greet Martha

"Morning Martha, can i have my meal as a breakfast?"

"Yes you can, please wait at the table please"

After not long waiting at the table, satou get his breakfast. He eat his breakfast with smile in his face. After eating his breakfast, Satou go to backyard to wash his face. While he wash his face a sound can be heard from the door.

"Satou, your girlfriend looking for you"

"Girlfriend? Ahh, it's must be Zena. Tell her i will meet her in a minute. Let me finish washing my face first"

"Okay, i will tell her"

Satou immediately and fastly wash his face. And after that fastly walk to his room to change clothes and place his tool. When in the room, he see Dea still sleeping soundly.

"Dea, wake up please. We need to go now" Said Satou while slowly move Dea's body

"Hmmm, did Zena-chan already here?" Dea with her half open eyes ask Satou.

"Yeah, she's already waiting in the lobby"

"Wait a bit, i will get inside"

After that, dea body gone and Satou alone in the room. He put everything he have at inventory. And leaving only a few things as camouflage. After he ready, he immediately go down to meet with Zena.

"Good morning Satou" Greet Zena with a smile on her face.

"Good morning to you too Zena. You look beautiful with normal clothes. That dress is good on you" Praise Satou to Zena that make zena face red

"Don't flirting in the front door please" Said Martha that seeing Satou flirting with Zena.

"Satou, i was thinking. Di-did you want me to gu-guide you around the town?" Said Zena with a bit of shuttering and tense body.

"Guide, but yesterday..."

Before Martha can finish her sentence. Satou immediately close her mouth using his hand.

"Don't said it, she will be depressed if you said i already make around in the city" Whisper Satou to Martha ear and Martha nodded her head after hearing it.

"What about yesterday?" Ask Zena to Satou

"No, it's just yesterday i already went to Teputa Avenue but unfortunately I don't have much time to go around the town. If you want to be my guide to walk around the town. I'm really happy to have you, Zena" Explain Satou to Zena.

"Then you agree to walk around town with me?"

"Yes of course i will. There's no way i will refuse invitation from a beautiful woman like Zena"

Zena face became red after hearing what Satou said.

"Then let's go!!!" Shout Zena while grabbing Satou hand.

"Yes, please entertain me"

***

Satou and Zena walk toward the market. They talk about small matter about what Zena do yesterday after she back to the garrison.

"These smell, is it soy sauce?" Ask Satou after smelling something familiar.

"Indeed, it's one of the two great seasonings created by progenitor of monarch, Yamato" explain Zena to Satou.

'Yamato? it's like the name of japan warships'

"Hmmm, did the other seasoning is miso then?"

"Ohhhh, did you know about that Satou?!"

"Yeah, I know that from my late parents. And actually i like a dish that cooked using those two seasoning. That's bring back some memories" Said Satou with a little nostalgic face.

"I'm sorry, Satou. Did I make you remember something unpleasant?" Zena said with an apologizing face.

"No, quite the opposite actually. My mother is a hardcore of miso and my father is soy sauce. Those two always fight whenever those seasoning come out when cooking. And i always enjoy their bickering. When that happens. I always have a question, who is the children there" Satou smile while he telling that story to Zena. And Zena giggling hearing that.

"Hilarious right? It's not a bad memories, it's a good memories. So, you don't need to fell sorry about that, Zena"

"Hmmm" Zena smile beautifully to Satou. And Satou also smile to Zena

'Is that a good story partner?'

'That's perfect, i will try to make other background with that story as the anchor'

'I leave that matters to you partner'

'Leave it to me, i will see it done on my end'

"Satou, let's go to that stall" Said Zena while dragging Satou toward a stand.

"Shop owner, give us 2 seiryuu fry please" Ask Zena to the shop owner

"Oh Zena. You're not with Lilio today?" Ask the owner while he frying something.

"She's still sleeping today. Maybe to tired because yesterday march" Zena answer the owner with giggling. And the owner also laugh hearing Zena answer.

"Here boy" The owner give Satou 2 croquette like thing

"Thanks" Satou take the croquette and pay the bill.

"What, Satou. I plan to treat you today" Shout Zena with a little disappointed voice.

"It's okay Zena. You became my guide is more than enough for today. Let's search for a place to eat" explain Satou with a smile

"Good job boy" Said the owner while pushing a thump up to Satou. And Zena can only lower her head because of embracement.

The two walk a little bit toward a bench near the market street. Satou place a handkerchief in the bench before letting Zena sit down.

"I feel like a princess if you treat me like this, Satou" Said zena with a little embracement.

"Yeah, you're my princess for today, Zena. And i will became the knight that protect the princess" Satou said with a proud and smile on his face.

"Hehehehe... Thanks you Satou"

The two sit down and eat the croquette like thing.

'This is basically a croquette, but without a meat in it. And it to oily'

"You know, it's actually Lilio boyfriend that spread seiryuu fry food"

"Heh, is he a chef?"

"No. He is a weird person actually. He himself is can't cook anything. But he know how to make a lot of thing"

"So he's like an inventor? Look like a good guy to me"

'So, maybe it's a lot of people crossing to this world from earth. Maybe the one who can cross here is not only hero. But normal people maybe sometime also cross here'

'We need to search for this host. Maybe there's someone that have a unique knowledge too. And remember, they not from the Primary Earth'

'Yeah'

In the middle of his conversation. Someone called out to Satou.

"Ano... Onii-chan, please buy some flower" a little girl talk to satou while showing a flower in her hand.

'Why did this girl talk to me?'

'She already waiting for a time to talk to you actually? I didn't feel any malicious from her, so i just leave her alone'

"Okay, how much?" Ask satou while taking a money from his pocket.

"Thank you onii-chan" Said the girl while giving the flower to Satou and take Satou money.

Satou receive the flower and looking toward Zena. Zena a little embarrassed by Satou.

"Ano... Satou?" Zena try to talking to Satou but he just silently looking at her.

After that Satou hand that have the flower move toward Zena head. And he place the flower on Zena head.

"This flower make you more beautiful, Zena" Said Satou with smile on his face.

"Is it alright for me to have this flower?" Ask Zena while touching the flower in her head.

"Of course, i will be troubled if you didn't" Zena face became red after hearing what Satou said.

After eating the croquette, Satou and Zena continue their date around the town. They buy a fried sweet potato. A ginger like drink. Scorched stalk with soy sauce. Honey glazed baked thing and he buy a little bit ot this. Some sliced fruit that like a melon, and this one too for the dessert. They also buy something like stretched syrup.

'This syrup thing is like a candy from Indonesia. I didn't really know the official name, but it's called Gulali Colek or Gelali or something. The f*** with indonesian naming senses, different region have different name'

'Khakhakhakhakha... Yeah, i know. That traditional candy made by using liquid sugar right'

"Ohh Satou look. Its dragon wing" Shout Zena while pointing at a stall that sell some black thing.

"Dragon wing? It's small thought" Satou tilt his head.

"Hahaha, you're funny boy. That just this thing name. It's not actually a real dragon wing" the owner laughing hearing Satou remarks. And Zena giggling.

"Satou, this is actually a bat wing that get fried and varnished using black miso. This is actually Seiryuu city's speciality since long time ago. And this also considered as a good luck charms" Explain Zena to Satou. And Satou only nodded his head hearing it.

After explaining that to Satou, suddenly someone bumped into Zena and got her clothes dirty from getting hit by the food she was holding.

"Ah... the dress i borrow from mother" Said Zena with a sad face.

'You borrow that from your mother? How young is your mother if you, her daughter can look good wearing her dress?'

In the middle of his thinking, someone shout to him.

"You look troubled? Did you need the help of a charmers?" Said a hooded little kid

"Charmers? What's that? I need someone that can clean that dress thought" Ask satou while pointing at Zena dress.

"Of course i can. I can use lifestyle magic" Said the kid with proud voice.

'Is this some kind of scam? this kid and the kid that bump at Zena must be work together. They smart, i will forgive them for that'

"Can you, but let go to an empty place first. It will be embracing for Zena to take of her dress in the middle of crowds"

"Onii-chan is smart. Even thought she didn't need to undress, but the dress with be wet"

"It's will be wet?" Satou confused.

Then the three walk toward an empty place and the kid immediately do the job.

"####### Soft Wash" After said the magic name a bubble immediately surround Zena's body and clean her dress.

*LIFESTYLE MAGIC acquired*

'Why its lifestyle magic and not soft wash magic?'

'Soft wash is not a magic in it self host. Its part of lifestyle magic. It's magic circle is just part of the lifestyle magic circle'

'So i can use other lifestyle magic if i lvl up this magic?'

'Yes you can host. Enjoy your first magic host. And you will learn magic like this soft wash. You will learn the full magic, or should i said your affinity, but can only use the magic you receive'

"So, if i receive fire ball. I will have the affinity for fire magic, but only able to use fire ball not the other magic?'

'Yes, it's like that'

After the soft wash, Zena's dress really clean from the stain, but its actually really became wet, and its a little erotic looking at the current Zena.

"Then, let me dry it. ###### Dry" After that, Zena's body and dress immediately became dry from water.

After that, Satou give the kid money and they continue their date.

"Zena, are you able to use magic beside the one you use when fighting the wyvern?"

"No, i can only use wind magic. We need affinity to use magic. Even if we have the affinity, if we not train from early it will be hard to use magic. I my self learn magic since I'm kid. My daily activity ware indirectly part of my training to became a spellcaster. Reading picture book for children about the history of magic. Reciting to music and practice breathing technique to smoothens my speech. Having toy that are mean to help me fell the flow of magic in my body and train my magic control. From my lesson to my hobby, everything was set so that i would grow as a spellcaster. But, it's not that i have ill toward my parent for raising me like that. Because i myself have a dream and goal" Explain Zena with a smile on her face.

'Not only gifted, but also specially educated. I shouldn't have brought this topics'

"A dream. If alright, can i know what is your dream, Zena?" Zena stop walking after hearing Satou question.

"You didn't need to answer if you didn't want too" Said Satou with a little panicked.

Zena look at the sky with a smile on her face. And then she look at Satou.

"I can tell you, but i need you to promise me something first" Said Zena with a little fidgeting.

"What is that? if i can do it, i will do it. I can help you achieve your dream to if you want"

"Thanks Satou, i just need you to not laughing after hearing my dream"

"I promise i will not laughing!" Said Satou with a seriousness. Zena became serious too after seeing Satou seriousness.

"I have a dream. If i train my magic a lot. That someday i can fly and have a date in the sky. It's a silly dream right?" Said Zena with a little giggle and lowered head.

"Is that so? If someday you do able to fly. Would you take me to a date in the sky?" Said Satou while look straight to Zena eyes. Zena shocked hearing what Satou said. And she smile from ear to ear.

"Please look forward to it!!!" Shout Zena with a lot of vigour.

"Then Satou, can you use magic?"

Satou look at the sky while thinking something.

"I actually can use magic. But that magic is to dangerous. To dangerous that if i use that magic, i will also kill myself in the process. My  parent always say that it's a family magic. And i can only use that magic if i want to protect someone important for me. And if i didn't have regret if i die in the process of using that magic" Said Satou with smile on his face

"Never use that magic. I will never forgive you if you use that kind of magic. It's will be useless if you die. If you want to protect someone. You must life after protecting that someone. Did you think someone that you protect will be happy that they get protected but you die in the process?!" Shout Zena that make everyone look at them.

"Ano... Zena, why did you angry? Is not that i will use that kind of magic. And we became the center of attention too"

Zena look around and immediately aware of what has been done. And her face was as red as a tomato.

"Zena, i also think the same as you. If you want to protect someone. You must protect them to the end. You life together and die together. At least became happy together" Satou said while looking at the sky and smile.

*Tittle Gentleman acquired*

***

The two continue their date and they on their way toward the tower.

"Oh, is it a shell?" Satou stop after he see a stall that sell a shell.

"Its a container for an ointment, Young master. This ointment is good for cuts and chaps" explain the stall owner

"Ohh... isn't it a good ointment then. I will buy it" Satou buy a lot of that ointment.

"This is for Zena. You're a soldier, so you must get some brush or some cut while training or doing your job. So, i hope this can at least ease your injury" Said Satou while give some of the ointment to Zena.

"Thanks Satou" Said Zena with smile.

They continue their walk. In their way, Satou look at a lot of little kid that working as a porter or some adult that push and pull a wagon. Some of them also have a chockers.

"Zena, did chockers in fashion now? yesterday i see some kid and beast folk that wear it. And today too I see a lot of people wear it like that guy" Said Satou while pointing at a guy that push a wagon.

"Oh that is not a normal chockers. It's actually an identification chockers. Everyone that wear it is a slave"

"Slave? So that man and that little girls on the wagon is a slave?" Said Satou while looking at a wagon that full of a small little girl.

The girl in the wagon also look toward Satou but they immediately lost interest at him. Except one litt pplle girl with violet-colored hair, has moist violet-colored iris, thin small lips, and small shoulder.

'She's actually beautiful girl partner? But that title is'

'Yes she is. Is she the problem slave that you said yesterday host?'

'Yes she is. Now that i know she is that beautiful, maybe i will buy her after this date with Zena'

'You can do whatever you want host. But remember what i said yesterday'

'Okay Captain!!'

Satou smile to the little girl and she also smile to Satou.

"Yes, they are slave. I didn't really like this slave system actually" Said Zena with a little irritated voice.

"Why did you didn't like that Zena?"

"Is not that I didn't like slave. It's just that i didn't like a kid slave. I agree for crime slave or debt slave. But for kid. We the adult must protect them. Not abuse them like that!" Zena shout a little angry.

"I also think like that. Let's just continue our walk Zena"

"Yeah, I don't want to be irritated on our date"

'I said it's a walk. And she said it's a date. Huhf... did she already fall?'

'A mistress candidate geto daze'

'Urusai'

The two walk toward the tower and climb it. After clime the tower, Satou stand above the wall and stretch his hand and he shout.

"Woah... I'm the king of the world!!! Hahahaha the breeze is fell so good!!!" Satou shout and laugh above the wall 

Zena and the other soldier that post at the tower giggling hearing what Satou said and do.

"Ahh. That's so refreshing. Maybe i will be addicted to do this. For stress realest purposes" Satou giggle after saying that.

"Hehehe, you're funny Satou. Let's go to the next place. Its the windmill and flower garden in that direction" Said Zena while pointing at a big windmill.

"Oh, that's big"

They go down the tower and greet every soldier the meet in the way. In the way to the windmill, Zena take Satou to meet her friend that also a miko at the Perion temple. When they enter the temple. Satou see a beautiful glass window.

"That's?"

"A graphical representation of the fight between the first hero and the demon king"

"That's the hero?"

"Yes, they holding a *Holy Sword* that will shine blue if a hero wield it"

"Did the holy sword only shine blue if wielded by a hero?"

"Yes, as far as i know. Holy sword can only be wield by a person that recognized by the sword it self. It's not always a hero. But a hero will always be able to wield a holy sword"

'It's the tittle system, being recognized also mean having the title. That's why i get damage when i wield a holy sword. Because I didn't have the hero title. But what about the devine blade? I still get damage even thought i have the god slayer tittle?'

'Maybe it's a curse from the devine enemy'

'Ah, that title. I thought it will be problem, but it's already showed it problem from the start'

In the middle of his thinking. A woman voice csn be heard.

"Being able to wield a holy sword is not all. The only one that can fight the demon king are the heroes that response to the call of the young Parion-sama. Before the hero that wield a holy sword that granted by the God. Even demon king will fall to their knees"

Tak, tak, tak, tak

The sound of footsteps resounding within the shrine. 

4