8 – Labyrinth
55 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Is this a labyrinth escape mission or something?'

'At any rate host. This is really a Kusoge. From the city adventure mode escalated to a dungeon crawling. If this is a tabletop RPG. I worried is the game master was in their right mind?'

'For now, let's think about these three first'

Satou look at the three beast folk. And introduce himself.

"My name is Satou, I'm a traveler. What is your name?" ask Satou toward the three.

"Neko""Inu nanodesu" said these two while hugging each other.

"Tokage, young master" Said the lizard girl while lowering her head.

"Is that your name?" Satou tilting his head.

"No, it's just how our master call us until now" explain the lizard girl.

"Hehhhh. it's a little hard to use that as a name thought. Are your master until now right in their head?" said Satou with a little unpleasant face.

"Then, would you give us an easier name to use young master?" the lizard girl pleaded to Satou.

"Ehh, I'm not really good at naming thought. What is your original name than?" 

"Doesn't have""don't know nanodesu" the two still hugging each other.

"Lizaryu (In Lizardman Tongue). It's a little hard to be pronounce in human tongue" explain the lizard girl.

"It's true that it's hard. did the two of you born as a slave?"

"Because they have human body but still have their animal ear and tail, their family sold them. These two already with me when we come to this town, young master. I myself come from a Lizardman country. But one day the weasel attack and wipe out my tribe. And when i and my family run away, i got kidnapped by a human slave trader and eventually arrive here and sold to Urs with these two" 

"Alright than, i will give you a name"

'Wait host. Try to use this magic' Dea sent a magic knowledge to Satou

'Can i use it? You know what i mean right?'

'You can, just trust me'

'Okay'

*NAMING MAGIC acquired*

"Than. You, came here" Said Satou while pointing toward the dog beast folk.

"Hai, nanodesu" answer her and walk toward Satou.

"Please don't do anything alright" Satou remind the dog beast folk. And she just nodded her head.

"##### naming Pochi"

After using the magic. The dog beast folk body glowing for sometime and return to normal. Satou look at her status and her name change from Inu to Pochi. And Satou also didn't forget to cut the chain in Pochi chocker

"From now on, your name is Pochi. Remember that" Satou patting Pochi head.

"Hai, nanodesu. My name is Pochi nanodesu" the dog girl jump up and down for he celebration.

"Now is your turn" Satou pointing towarad the car girl. She immediately run and stop in front of Satou.

"Do what Pochi do alright?" said Satou while patting her head. And the cat girl only nodded her head.

"##### naming Tama" The same thing happened to the cat girl and her name in status also change from Neko to Tama. And her chain also gone now.

She's immediately hug Satou, and realest him then run toward Pochi. After that the two hug each other.

"My name Pochi nanodesu" Said the pochi to Tama.

"My name Tama" Do the same to pochi.

"Tama" Pochi point her finger to Tama.

"Pochi" Tama do the same to pochi.

After that the two hug each other while jump up and down.

"It's your turn now" Satou look toward the lizard girl.

"Your name Lizaryu (In Lizardman Tongue) is hard for normal human"

"Master can use Lizardman tongue?" Lizard girl shout with glittering eye.

"Of course i can. Your name will not be Lizaryu (In Lizardman Tongue). But Lizaryu (In Human Tongue). You can introduce yourself in human or lizardman tongue. Now, let's proceed to you naming" The lizard girl immediately stand still.

"##### naming Lizaryu" The same process happened. And after Satou confirm the change in he status. Satou give his congratulations to the girl.

"Now, you can use Lizaryu as your name. But i will call you Liza for short" Satou smile to Liza.

Liza smile and slowly a water come from her eye. She's crying.

"My name, the name that my mother give me. I get it back" Liza immediately prostate in front of Satou. And then she shout.

"Master Satou. I'm Lizaryu promise my body and soul will always belong to you!"

After hearing that, Satou shocked. Pochi and Tama immediately run and sit beside Liza and doing the same thing.

"Tama too, will forever belong to Master" Tama shout.

"Pochi too nanodesu. Pochi will always with master nanodesu" Pochi didn't want to lose.

*Title Lizaryu's Master acquired*

*Title Tama's Master acquired*

*Title Pochi's Master acquired*

'Ara ara, they will be yours in body and soul host. Liza is acceptable, but for Tama and Pochi. I will judge you if you touch them'

'Did you think i care about something like that!'

'Hmmmmm....'

'Is not like i will eat them you know. They more like a daughter. As for Liza, maybe someday'

'Whatever'

Satou then take out a clean clothes, well bag, and a bucket.

"Liza"

"Hai master"

"Fill up this bucket using water in this water bag. Just pour the water until the bucket is full. This bag is magic item, it's have unlimited of water inside it. So you don't have to skimp on it"

"Yes master. As expected of master. Magic item like this mush be expensive" Liza have glittering eye

"Pochi, Tama, come here"

"Hai master""nanodesu" 

"Take this clean clothes. And after Liza fill the bucket. Use these to clean yourself"

"Clean clothes, so happy" Tama said while lift up the cloth in her hand.

"Thanks nanodesu" Pochi hug the clean clothes.

"Master, the bucket already full" report Liza to Satou.

"Good. Then use this clean clothes and clean yourself, don't forget to help Pochi and Tama" Said Satou giving a clothes to Liza. But liza just stand there and looking at the clothes.

"Liza, what happened?" ask Satou.

"Master, is it alright for us to receive this kind of treatment? We're a slave you know" Ask Liza lowering her head.

"Liza, you're a good person. You know perfectly where you stand. But, you're to perfect that you forget about something. You know that you're a slave, but you forget who's your master. Now Liza, i ask you. Who's your master right now?" Satou said with a little domineering voice.

"Our master is *Master Satou*" Shout Liza and then she stand straight. Pochi and Tama who hear it looking at Satou and said.

"Master""nanodesu" while pointing to Satou

"Good answer Liza. From now on. Everything i said is the truth. If i said eat, you must eat. If i said use, you must used it. Never question what i want and what i do. Because everything is for the good of all. You understand Liza?"

"Yes! Master!" Liza answer wit a salute.

"And Pochi, Tama. Did you two understand?"

"Yes""nanodesu" Tama and Pochi lift their hand.

"Than, clean yourself using the water and the clothes"

"Hai Master""nanodesu" the three immediately strip and clean their body.

"Skill EDUCATION acquired*

"Title EDUCATOR acquired*

/While waiting them, i need to think what should we do next/

Satou then open his map.

/As expected, the only thing revealed in the map is this room. Then *Map Reveal* please/

The usual scan animation happened. And after the scan complete, the map change from the bird eye view to 3D hologram map

'Wow, isn't it cool. 3D map view. is this a new features partner? I can even see how big the room and the passage. And the other people too. And thankfully Zena is with Miko Ohna and the other soldier. But I can't find that eyeball demon'

'Host i think that demon is in different map. You remember the Dragon Valley barrier'

'Ahh, so that why he's didn't get scanned. This is troublesome. For now, let's go toward Zena'

When on the middle of his thinking, Liza called him.

"Master, we finished cleaning ourself"

"Finish""nanodesu" the three line up in front of Satou.

After seeing the three already cleaned and change their clothes. Satou take out another clean clothes and ointment.

"Ohh, good. Then use this ointment in your wound. Use these clothes to make the bandage. After that we will eat"

"Yes master"

Liza receive the clothes and ointment. She applied the ointment to the place that have wound. Only Liza have visible wound because she protect Tama and Pochi while the three stoned by the people. Satou look at Liza and see her back got a red stain.

"Liza, you have wound on your back. Take off your clothes. I will help you there"

"But, master?" Liza lower her head

"Lizaryu. Don't question me. Remember"

"Hai, master. Thanks you master. But, to strip in front of master is, still really embracing" said Liza while hide her face.

Satou immediately applied the ointment on Liza wound and bandage the wound.

*Skill PARAMEDIC acquired*

After everything is cleared, Satou take out the honey baked treat he buy from the market.

/I want to give these to Martha and Yuni. But now, we're need these more than ever/

"Eat these. Slowly eat it, don't choke yourself. And drink the water from the well bag"

The three eat it with a glittering eyes.

"Hmmm,, delicious" Tama licking her hand that hold the treat.

"It's sweet and delicious, nanodesu" Pochi do the same as Tama.

"Honey baked treat is...." Liza smile with glittering eye while looking at the treat.

Satou take out his magic gun and short sword. And make a makeshift bag from the rage clothes.

"Are you all already full?" After seeing the three stop eating, Satou called out to them.

"Yes master""nanodesu"

"Then Liza, take these sword and a bag too, Tama and Pochi also take a bag" Said satou giving a bag to them.

"Master, what is the bag for?" ask Liza not knowing.

"Now you three search a rock that as big as my two fingers" While showing his finger to them.

"You don't have to search for much, maybe 10 is enough. We also can get the stone while walking too. Now, go. Comeback here after you get the stone"

"Hai master"" nanodesu"

Not long, they comeback with a stone they need.

"Now we're ready to explore these labyrinth. But remember these. Do not engage unless i tell you so. Okay?"

"Okay Master"

"Yes Master""nanodesu"

"When we walk. I will be in the front, Tama and pochi behind me. You two must always together, never separate. I said never separate okay" Satou look at Pochi and Tama.

"Hai master""nanodesu" the two salute to Satou.

"And Liza, I'm counting on you to watch our rear. But don't pay to much attention that you will fall behind"

"Hai master"

"Then, let's explore the labyrinth"

"Ou""nanodesu"

*Skill COMMANDING acquired"

"Skill FORMATION ORGANIZE acquired

Satou and the three then walk out from the room.

"Tama, tell me in a quiet voice if you see anything ahead of the passage"

"Hai"

"Pochi tell me if you hear or smell something weird"

"Okay nanodesu"

"Liza, stay alert and follow"

"Okay master"

'They still look anxious, but they can answer. It's a good sign'

***

/There is enemy on radar/

"The smell of blood coming from the passage ahead nanodesu" Said pochi while sniffing the air.

"Good job pochi" Satou patted her head.

'Lvl 20 monster. Isn't these labyrinth not balance? The average lvl of soldier is only 7 normal people is 3 or 4. There will be a lot of victims here'

'Host if you want to train them, please think carefully. What you want them to became. They can't control their skill point'

'Ahh, you're right. I need to think this seriously after we come out off this labyrinth'

'At least you can see their status and skill. So you know what they have, and what they need'

'Okay, help me think this partner'

'Hai, hai, just focus for the enemy in the room in front of you'

"From that room huh?"

"Wait here you three" Satou command them.

"There is weird sound nanodesu" Pochi's body shiver.

Satou slowly walk toward the room. And when he can see what inside. There's a bug that eating a human in there. Satou comeback to Liza and the other.

"You three, there's monster that eating in there. We will kill that monster" a scared face can be seen on Tama and Pochi, and Liza only stand there.

"Don't be afraid, i will protect you three. You don't need to kill it. You only need to throw a stone toward the monster. Remember, just throw a stone toward the monster"

The three nodded their head.

"Good, follow me slowly"

they walk toward the room. After they can see the monster. Tama and Pochi tremble because of the fear and Liza hand can be seen shivering.

"You three don't need to be afraid. Your master is here. Remember, just throw a stone toward the monster. Don't do anything, just throw the stone. Nodded your head if you ready"

Satou pat their head one by one to calm them a bit. And they nodded their head after Satou pat their head.

"Then, prepare your stone" The three take 1 stone from their bag.

"Throw them on 3. Understand?" The three nodded their head.

"Good, than. 1... 2... throw!" Liza immediately throw her stone. Her stone hit the monster and make the monster aware of them. Nut Pochi and Tama only stare the monster and not throw their stone.

"Pochi, Tama, why you not throwing your stone?" Ask Satou confused by the two 

"Master said we need to throw on 3" Tama said.

"But master not said three yet nanodesu" Pochi add to Tama.

/Ahh, I'm the stupid one. They still a kid/

"Then please throw the stone okay" Satou ask the two.

"Hai""nanodesu" Tama and Pochi nod.

"Tou""nanodesu" Tama and Pochi throw their stone and hit the monster.

"Good job, leave the rest to me" Satou prepare his magic gun and aim toward the monster.

/The bug monster movement is actually so slow. It's not turning yet even though i give it time with my conversation with Tama and Pochi/

/I thought, just because it's considered a high lvl monster they will be fast. But, they're really slow/

When the monster in the middle of turning it body. Satou shoot three time, that hit the body twice and headshot once. That make the monster die instantly.

"Amazing, amazing nanodesu" Pochi look at Satou with glittering eyes.

"Master, strong" Tama also the same as Pochi.

"It's have an unusual shape for a wand. Is master a magic user?"

"Don't tell anyone thought, this is a magic weapon. Okay?"

"Understood master"

"Hai, it's master secret" Tama lift up her hand

"It's a secret nanodesu" Pochi too.

"Let's take a short break here. Don't leave the room"

The three salute and do whatever they want. Tama and Pochi run around the room. Liza for an unknown reason, she looking at the monster corpse.

/That monster hind legs. Can i make a spear using it? Let's try/

Satou cut off the hind legs and the claw. Fix the claw to the leg using some wood and fasten it using some clothes and rope.

*Skill DISMANTLING acquired*

*Skill ENTOMOLOGY acquired*

*Skill DEMONSTEROLOGY acquired*

*Skill WEAPON CREATION acquired*

*Skill LEATHER CRAFT acquired*

*Skill WOODWORK acquired*

After obtaining the skill. Satou immediately lvl up the skill. That make him acquired new knowledge for the makeshift spear he want to make. After tinkering the spear using the new obtained knowledge. The spear finally finish.

"Liza, use this....." When Satou turned. He see Liza cut the monster open.

/What is she doing?/ Satou tilting his head

/Ahh, maybe she want to take the core/

"Liza, did you try to get the core?" Ask Satou.

"Yes master. Core can became money"

Liza push her hand inside the monster and not long she take something out of the monster. Its a black marble.

/That's the core. Let's collect them when there are other monster/

"Liza, bring the core here. Put it inside this bag. I will bring it" Said Satou while prepare a bag.

"And liza, give your sword to Tama and use this spear instead. Also give all your stone to Pochi. And next time, teach Tama and Pochi how to get the monster core."

After that they do as Satou instructions.

/These corpse, i will take a note of their name and take their belongings so i can give them to their family/

"Let's go to the next room"

The three nodded their head. And the continue their walk.

"The path split ahead" said Tama.

They walk until they meet a split path like what Tama said.

"Good work Tama" Said Satou while patting Tama head.

'The path will eventually converging again down the road. But the problem is the right path, that have a lot of monster and have survivors there. Should i save them?'

'Save them host. They're a noble and a slave marchants. You can use an excuse of saving them to ask them do something for you later on'

'Ohh, that's a good idea'

"We will take the right path" they walk toward the right path

/The monster should be around here/

"Insect above" Said Tama while pointing toward the passage roof.

"Hai nanodesu. There's a weird sound above nanodesu" add pochi.

"Good job you two" Satou pat their head.

After knowing the monster location. Satou shot his magic gun to make the monster fall down. After the monster fall down, Satou instruct the three.

"The monster down. Tama, Pochi throw your stone" The two hit the monster using a stone.

"Good Tama, Pochi. Now retreat you two. Liza, hit the monster once using the spear from behind me" Tama and Pochi run behind Liza and liza run ahead to hit the monster. After Liza hit the monster, Satou immediately shoot the monster to dead.

"Good job you three. Now Liza, teach Tama how to collect the core. Pochi will stand guard with me"

"Yes Master""nanodesu"

While waiting for Tama finished collecting the core. Satou ask to Pochi.

"Pochi, can you hear or smell something from the passage ahead?"

"Yes nanodesu. There's a same sound like that caterpillar nanodesu. Also blood smell too nanodesu"

"Thank Pochi" Satou pat pochi.

"Finish goshujin" Tama said to Satou.

"Good, now the next room also have a monster, we need to be careful and Pochi will be the one to take the core" Satou reminded the three.

"Understood Master""goshujin""nanodesu"

They walk slowly toward the room and see a caterpillar monster and two human corpse.

"We do the same thing as before. Ready?" The three nodded.

"Let's go"

They finish the monster faster than before. Liza immediately teach Pochi how to get the core. And satou take the corpse belonging after note their name.

'It's look like they lvl up just fine host'

'Yeah, but their exp need is to high. Is it also the reason why this word denizen is weak, because they hard to lvl up?'

'Maybe, as expected of a Kusoge right?'

'Yeah, Kusoge for sure'

"Finish nanodesu" Pochi run toward Satou to give the core to him

"That's good. Now, Pochi, Tama. Use these sandal. Liza will get yours after these"

Pochi and Tama run around the room

"Master, foot doesn't hurt anymore nanodesu"

"Yes goshujin"

"Good then. Let's move on then"

"Understood Master""goshujin""nanodesu"

***

They fight some more monster after exit the room. And the three lvl is also increase steadily.

/The three lvl increase as expected. But ot look like they already at their limit/

Satou take the well bag and some jerky.

"We will take a break here. Drink some water and eat these jerky" Said Satou give them the jerky.

"Dried meat, tasty"

"Meat is the best nanodesu"

"Dried meat. It deliciousness spread on my mouth in every bite"

"After you finish these. We will rest and sleep for 3 hour"

"Master if it a camping, i can..."

"Just sleep. These tent is a magic item. Its will repel monster automatically"

"As expected of master. You have a lot of magic item"

"Just enter the tent when you finish eating"

They eat the jerky veraciously. The like what Satou instruct, they immediately enter the tent and sleep after eating.

/It's been a hour and a half after they sleep. Their skill that inactive now became active. It's seem the body reacts to the lvl up when sleeping/

/Actually, why did they get skill when they lvl up? Did getting a skill after repeating an action like me not the normal way? Or maybe it's same. The difference is they only get the skill after the lvl up effect, but it's instantly for me/

/Let's think this again later, i also need some good rest/

4