9 – Labyrinth 2
47 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

/After a good rest and sleep. We went through some room and kill some monster. And based on the previous experience. Its should be a good idea to take a break after the next 2 room/

"Stop!" Tama shout stoping us all.

"What wrong Tama?" ask Satou.

"The floor is... weird" Tama tilting her head.

"The ground...."

/Ahh, maybe a trap. This is a labyrinth okay/

Satou can see some trap lying wait to be activated in the passage ground.

*Trap : Life Absorption*

*Skill TRAP DETECTION acquired*

"Good spot Tama. There's a trap there" Satou pat Tama head.

/What should i do then?/

Satou than throw a rock toward the trap. But the trap not get activate.

/Did it need a living creatures because it a life absorption trap? Let's just try luring the monster from the next room here/

After he think what he need to do. Satou take a rook and throw it toward the next room. A lot of scratch sounds can be heard approaching them.

"Goshujin, monster is coming" Tama inform Satou.

"You three get back" Satou immediately position himself in front of the three.

Rat monster can be seen running toward Satou and the other. But when they in the range of the trap, Satou active the trap one by one to trap them.

*Skill TRAP REALEST acquired*

*Skill ENSNARE acquired*

"Guy kill them" Said Satou encouraging the girls.

The three then kill all the rat monster that got traped.

'Host, why didn't you use your map to detect the trap and see the way to deactive it? This system that Kagura-chan give to us is not a bad system you know'

'Is not that i didn't believe this system. I just didn't want to be to dependent to this system. I didn't want it to bite me later on just because i didn't have a mean to do something without this system' explain Satou.

'Did you remember partner. Even the first time i receive the system from you. I didn't use it just as is. I will always try to see the hole in everything. Nothing is perfect partner' add him.

'Yeah, even the omniscient and omnipotent God still can be killed. Just need to find the hole in there'

'Let's just do everything like we always do. See, analyst, and do'

They continue their walk after killing and taking the monster core.

"There's a weird sound from the room ahead nanodesu" Said Pochi.

"Okay, Let's be careful before entering the room"

They walk slowly so that they didn't make any sounds.

/There a frog monster there. It lvl is not that high. Maybe i can use it to train the girls/

"There's one frog monster there. I want the three of you to fight it yourself"

The three look scared hearing what Satou said.

"Master, did we really be able to defeat the monster just with the three of us?" ask Liza a little worried.

"You can. If you didn't believe you can defeat it, just believe me. If i said you can, it's mean you can. If the three of you do your best, you can defeat it" Satou said while patting the three.

"Understood master""goshujin""nanodesu" The three salute to Satou.

"Yosh, so Liza will use the spear, Tama use the sword, and Pochi will use these to whack it" said Satou while giving Pochi an impromptu club.

"Remember, do your best and be careful. And a little advice. That is a frog. So don't let it open it mouth and jump" said Satou encouraging them and the three nodded their head.

The first to make move is Liza, she run in front of the frog to get the frog attention. The after the frog look at her, she immediately thrust her spear at it lower mouth. When Liza distracting the frog, Tama and Pochi run toward the frog left and right. After Liza attack, Pochi jump and whack the frog head from the right side and Tama run and slash the frog left hind leg. Pochi and Tama immediately make a distance from the frog. The frog tried to turn to it left but Liza immediately thrust her spear again to attack the frog chest. After attacking the frog chest, Liza make a distance. And Pochi immediately run and jump to whack the frog head again. After Pochi attack, Tama also jump and thrust her sword right at the frog head. With that the frog immediately dead.

/They good, i just want to see how they fight alone. But its better than what i expected/

"Good job everyone!" Shout Satou to congrats them.

"Yes""Aye""nanodesu" The three run and stop in front of Satou.

"Let's do the usual"

"Understood Master""goshujin""nanodesu"

The usual activity happen.

/There's a house. So the one that got absorbed is not just the people. But building and too. Maybe i can get something from there. There's no monster in the perimeter too/

"Pochi, Tama. We will inspect that house"

"Aye goshujin""nanodesu"

"Liza!" Liza immediately turn because she was called.

"If you finish your job, meet us at that house"

"Understood master"

The three walk and stop in front of the house.

"Let's inspect the outside first. Pochi go to the right and Tama to the left. Now go!" Shout Satou and swing his hand to the front

"Aye goshujin""nanodesu" the two nodded and they immediately ran to their respective destinations.

'I didn't want to feel like this'

'khakhakhakhakha, feeling old host? because you feel like playing with your daughter?'

'Urusai'

Not long after that, Pochi and Tama run toward Satou.

"Pochi reporting nanodesu. I found a door but can't be opened nanodesu" Pochi said while saluting to Satou.

"Tama reporting too. There's an opened window" Tama doing the same thing as Pochi.

"Good job you two. Because the door can't be use, we will enter from the window. Tama, lead the way"

"Aye goshujin"

They walk toward the window. There really an opened window and they can see the inside from there. After they removing the shutter, they enter the house.

"The light is on automatically. These must be magic item"

Satou take out some of the lamp. But they immediately dim out after that.

/I need to learn something about these. If i can make it or repair it. I can give some to Mosa/

After that Satou look around the room they entered.

/This house must be owned by some rich person. And they must be a collector looking from these collection of art/

"We will slowly inspect the house. And be careful. Don't destroy something. Call me if you fine something suspicious"

"Aye goshujin""nanodesu"

The three enter a room and they find some decorations and a big table.

"These must be the living room. And look at these sword and shield. You two can use these sword and shield" Said Satou after inspecting the room

"Yeah, the same as Liza""nanodesu" Pochi and Tama smile and lift up their hand when they heard they get their own weapon like Liza.

"Let enter another room" Satou walk in another room.

/Is these library? Maybe i can get a good book here/

*Treasure detected*

*Skill TREASURE HUNTING acquired*

*Title TREASURE HUNTER acquired*

/Treasure on the shelf?/

Satou walk toward the treasure indicators. And he shocked looking at what treasure he found

*PG-18 Pornography Picture*

*Censored Portrait*

*69 Way to Satisfy Your Partner in Bed*

*PG-18 Beauty and the Breast*

'These are indeed a treasure. Since it's an articles from different world. Don't blame me for curious about these'

'Just take it host, maybe the people of this world have different kink than the world we ever visit'

'Yeah, that will be a disasters if i can't satisfy the people from these world right? But that woman didn't said anything. She even ask for another season if we meet again?'

'Khakhakhakhakha. Maybe because what you did to her is different from what she usually do and that make her open some new door'

'Let's take it for a reference purpose'

'Khakhakhakhakhakah'

/There's also book about magic. And i find some magic scroll too/

"Goshujin that wall feel weird?" Said Tama

"And it sound different than the other part when i hit it" add Pochi

"Hmmm, what is these square shadow that on the wall?"

"That painting nanodesu" Pochi point toward a painting on the floor.

"Ahh, it's so cliche to hide it behind a painting"

Satou immediately destroy the wall and find a treasury in there. There's a lot of gold and art product there.

"Let's take everything here. Put everything on here" Said Satou while opening his bag.

"Aye goshujin""nanodesu"

After they stuff everything inside the treasury to the bag. They enter a new room. Satou can see some bottles, gemstone, gold coin, a water filter, and a working bench.

"Is these a working room? And these is a potion. Some mana potion and health potion. So the owner of the house is an alchemist. Let's also take everything in these room"

After that they enter the last room.

"So the last is a kitchen? Let's take all the tableware and cooking utensils. Also these ignition wand is also some good item"

"Master, there's good smell coming from here nanodesu" Said Pochi pointing toward a shelf.

"Wait... You're right, but there is nothing in the shelf" Satou tilting his head

/And there's also the treasure detected notification from the system. But where is the treasure?/

"Ahh. Secret room" Satou realize what happened.

"Let's move the shelf"

After they move the shelf, they really find a secret room.

"These is a lot of food. So these are a food storage room. Let's also take everything"

/Is this wine? Let's just put everything in the inventory/

/Smoked beef?/

"Pochi, Tama. Want to taste these smoked beef?"

"Yes goshujin""Meat nanodesu" the two beaming with a smile

They stop eating after some sliced.

"Let's eat it with Liza too" suggest Satou

"Yes, Liza will be happy too" Tama agreed

"Liza also live to eat meat nanodesu" add Pochi.

After that they pack everything and go out from the house. When they get out, Liza already waiting them outside beside the window.

"Liza, did you waiting us here?"

"Yes master. I take the duty to watch the entrance so that monster didn't enter the house" Said Liza with seriousness

"Thanks Liza" Satou pat Liza head

"Liza thank""Thanks nanodesu" Pochi and Tama hug Liza.

"hehehehehe master pat me hehehehe" Liza smile while muttering something

'Normally no one can't hear what Liza said. But with my keen hearing, i can hear it normally'

'What happen to the serious but beautiful lizard girl go?! What are you do to her host! Are you brainwash her! I will judge you if you do something like that!'

'Are you stupid partner, i will never do something like that to my own retainer!!!'

'Huhf,,, did she fall that far until she changed that much?'

'Are you sure it's just because she fall? I just save her thought, no more that that's'

'Did you forgot you gave her the name that she once lost?'

'Ahh. Did i over did it? But, you said it's will be no problem thought partner'

'Yeah, i didn't think she will became like these thought'

'Huhf, let's just enjoy everything what happen. Right?'

'Right, let's just enjoy everything'

The two sign in their mind

"Master, can i want a favor from you" Ask Liza while lowering her head.

"What is it, said it"

"I want to make a fire to eat that frog meat if it's possible"

'Fire, but isn't these a cave? Is it alright partner?'

'I think it's alright, even though these is a cave. There's an air flow here thought. If it isn't something like that, we will be already dead from suffocating'

"Alright, i permit it. But, did you know how to dismantle them without damaging the internal organ. It organ have poison you know. If you can't, i can teach you how to safely dismantle them"

"Thank you master. I originally i only want to eat the hind legs. But if master can teach me, i will learn"

"Me too, i want to learn too" Tama also want to join.

"Me too nanodesu, i want to eat a lot of meat nanodesu" Pochi just want to get more meat.

"Alright than, i will teach you all"

"Yes master""goshujin""nanodesu" The three salute to Satou.

Then Satou slowly teach them how to safely dismantle the frog without damaging the meat. After that Liza cut them to smaller pieces.

"Let me teach you how to make them more delicious too" Said Satou to stop Liza before she cook the meat.

"Prepare these lime juice, salt, paper and flour. Mix lime juice, salt, and paper. And smear the frog meat with it. Its will be more delicious if we wait for an hour or so. But let just skip it. Then dip the frog meat in the flour, giving it a light coating"

"Heat the oil. Place the floured frog legs in the oil and heat until they turn golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. After that just take the meat and wait until the oil drained"

"Using the same smeared meat. We also can cook them using sauce. For what sauce, it's actually a lot that we can use. Pasta sauce, barbeque sauce etc. For now because of the limit in the ingredients, i only make a simple fried and grilled"

"Ohhh, master is also good at cooking" Liza look at Satou with a lot of respect. Pochi and tama already salivating.

Satou try the meat.

/It's not as good as a chicken meat, but for an alternative meat. It's acceptable. The taste also similar/

"Just eat it. It's taste like a chicken meat. Just eat as much as you want, there's a lot of it"

They eat the meat deliciously. Even Satou tell them to eat a lot. There's actually really a lot of it. They can't even finish everything.

"Let's just put the rest in the bag. And than take a light shower"

"Liza, fill the bucket like usual" Liza nod and do the order.

"Pochi and Tama, help me clean everything"

"Aye goshujin""nanodesu"

They do their own job.

"Master, the water is ready" report Liza to Satou.

"Okay, we will finish in a minute. After that help Pochi and tama to take shower. I will also help you" Said Satou while cleaning the cooking utensils and tableware

"Master, will you also take a shower?" Ask Liza fidgeting.

"Why, did you want to help me take a shower?" joke Satou to Liza. But Liza answer make Satou a little concerned.

"Yes, if master want me to help you take a shower. I will do it. I will do everything what master want. If master want me to help you in the night, it's also not a problem" Said Liza with a really serious face.

"Huhf, just help me take shower. We will talk about the other after we out from the labyrinth"

"Understood master" Liza beaming with smile after hearing Satou answer.

"Master, what is night job?" Tama tilt her head.

"What it's nanodesu?" Pochi do it too.

"It job to help you so you can sleep soundly. Like reading story before sleep. Massage. Singing a lullaby. etc. But it's not really important of a job. Because i can sleep anywhere anytime"

"Understood goshujin""nanodesu"

After finished cleaning. Satou and Liza help Pochi and Tama to take a shower. And after that Satou and Liza help each other in their shower.

'Why there's no ecchi scene host. Are you got an ED after entering the labyrinth'

'What are you talking about you f****** retarded partner!!! Did you didn't see mine is soaring like a dragon!!! Can you think about where we are right now!!! I really want to do it. I really want. But these place is not a save place!!!'

'Hai hai, so my host still normal'

'Mochiron ron'

"Did you all already cleaned everything?" They nodded their head.

"Good, now we will sleep for 3 hour"

"Yes master""goshujin""nanodesu"

They enter the tent and sleep, Pochi and Tama sleep together like always. And now they use Satou left leg for their pillow.

/They're a dog and a cat, but they look like a sister like that/

The difference is Liza. Usually she sleeping alone. But now she slowly crawling beside Satou.

"Master, can i sleep beside you?" Liza ask with a red face.

"Huhf, okay. But just sleep. We need to wake up in good condition" Remind Satou to Liza.

"Understood master" Liza smile and snuggle beside Satou.

'She's became a little bold'

'Isn't it good. So she can still show her emotion'

'Yeah'

Then Satou also sleep after that.

***

Satou wake up from his sleep.

'They not yet wake up. Partner how long did i sleep?'

'Just an hour and a half. Maybe because of your high lvl. So you didn't need a lot of rest'

'That's a good thing. I have a lot of stamina'

'khakhakhakhakah. Yeah, that a good thing'

'I will try to read the book that i got from that house'

'You don't need to take out the book, you can just read it using your inventory. Its work like you read an e-book'

'Is that a new function?'

'Yeah, i just discovered it not long ago, also inventory also can be use for dismantling too'

'That's good than, we didn't need to dismantle everything manually'

'We still need host. Just for the front. We need to make sure we look like a normal human you know'

'Argg,, i forgot about that'

'It's alright, i will always remind you about that. And happy studying host, i will go investigating the system that Kagura-chan give us'

'Okay'

/Okay, Dea said that i can just read it from inventory. Let's try it/

/Ohh,, i can read it. I also can sorting them base on name. I can also give them a tag and sorting them base on it. Search also possible/

/So scroll is some kind of ready to use magic. I need to know how make there thing. So i can make Liza and the two use magic/

/There's also information about magic control in the book. That's odd, i already read about these thing. But i didn't receive a skill about magic control. What should i do? How can get magic control? I already use meteor shower. Last time i use whisper wind. But still didn't get the skill. Or did i need to use attack magic?/

/Maybe, let's try it after they wake up/

Time fly and its already time for them to wake up. The first to wake up is Liza.

"hmmm, good morning master?" said Liza and she crawling toward Satou and her face move toward Satou face until she eventually kiss him.

"ehehehehe... ohaiyou no chuu" Liza giggling.

/Did she still half sleep?/

"Good morning Liza" Satou pat Liza head. And Liza face became really red after she understands what just happened.

"Master, just now is..." Liza fidgeting and her body is trembled.

"It's okay Liza. I'm not really mind if i get a kiss from you every morning. Can you give me good night kiss too next time?" Said Satou with a smile.

"Is it really okay for a slave like me to do that to master?" ask Liza not believing what she heard.

"I already said if i said you to do it. Just do it. If i ask a kiss, just kiss me. And if i ask anything, just do what i ask" Satou smile explaining it to Liza.

"Yes master, my everything is already owned by master Satou" Said Liza with a beaming smile.

"Okay, wake Pochi and Tama up, we need to continue our walk"

"Yes master" Liza immediately wake the two up.

After they all wake up, they wash their face. Eat a little and prepare their equipment. Then they walk out from the room.

"Goshujin, there's a slime ahead" Said tama

"Slime? Is it a round slime or a slimy slime?" ask Satou.

"Mean?" Tama tilt her head didn't understand what the meaning of Satou question.

"Forget it, let's just see it" Said satou and run toward the slime. And the three follow him.

"Ohh, it's the slimy slime. That's a perfect monster to try a magic"

Satou take out the magic scroll and use it. Satou hold out his right hand and holding the opened scroll on her left hand. Than satou shout the magic name 

"Fire shot!"

A small fire ball appear on Satou right hand and fly toward the slime.

*FIRE MAGIC acquired*

"Master, for a reminder. To defeat a slime, we need to destroy their nucleus" Said Liza to remain Satou.

"Thanks Liza, but i need to try a magic. So i need a target" Said Satou to explain what he do.

"As expected from master. You also know about magic" Liza smile.

"The magic from the scroll is to weak. I can't even defeat a slime with it"

/And that slime is just a lvl 10 you know!!!/

/Let me lvl up the fire magic once at a time. And let see what happened/

Satou lvl up the fire magic to lvl 2 and do the fire shot toward the slime again. And the slime die just fine.

*Skill MAGIC MANIPULATION acquired*

*Skill MANA CONTROL acquired*

/Ohh, a good skill. Magic manipulation, to manipulate my magic. I can lock on my magic and it will pursue the target until it hit something. And mana control. It's make me able to control how much mana i use to a magic. It's make me can control the power of my magic. Isn't it and important skill. I can control the power of my meteor shower than/

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA"

Satou laughing out loud after reading his new skill explanation.

3