10 – Labyrinth 3
41 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he have mana control and magic manipulation, Satou beaming with smile when he walking in the passage way.

"Master, did something good happen?"

"Yes Liza, i finally have the skill that i want all this time" explain Satou with a smile in his face.

"Goshujin is happy""nanodesu" Tama and Pochi shout and laugh.

"Yes, I'm happy" Satou hug Pochi and Tama.

They walk in marry inside the labyrinth. Of course they fine monster and trap along the way. But because they in a happy state. They fastly kill the monster and trap without a problem. And they enter an empty room.

"The wall weird" Said Tama and point toward a wall.

"Ohh, good find Tama. Its a trap. Let's just mark the wall" Said Satou while patting Tama head.

/It's a nasty trap. It like a secret room but it's actually a pit fall trap. So if we enter that room, we will fall and die or at least it will hurt a lot/

When Satou thinking about the trap. An enemy enter his radar.

"There's foot steep from that passage nanodesu" Pochi inform Satou.

"Good job Pochi. Its feel like a strong enemy. You three get behind me" Said Satou.

The three immediately run behind Satou. And not long, a big black cat enter the room.

/Lvl 40 undead beast. Because it's an undead, it's weakness is holy. But i think fire also hurt undead a lot. Let use him as a target practice. I want to know did i can change my magic gun shot became an elemental shot/

"It's strong. You three run toward the passage where we came from. I will kill it"

The three run. But the beast suddenly disappear.

/Disappear? No, it's targeting the three. Did you think i will let you hurt what is mine?!/

Satou run toward the three and stop the beast track. And Satou ready his leg and do a swap kick and hit the beast body that make it fly toward the other edge of the room.

The three eventually arrive at the passage and hide there. As for the beast. It wake up again and put on an angry face. Satou than ready his gun.

/I just need to manipulate my mana and change it property from normal mana to fire mana. I already know the fire and wind mana property because I only know fire and wind magic. I will be able to use other mana property if i can use other magic. Let's just happy for what we have know/

And Satou than fire his gun that loaded with a fire mana. The beast can dodge Satou shoot and run toward him.

/If one at a time can't hit you. How about i use gun that can do a rapid fire?/

Satou smile from ear to ear and take out a different gun it's look like a machine gun. And after he load it using fire mana, he shot the gun. Satou swap his shot and the beast try to dodge it to. Even thought the beast can dodge most of the bullet, but some hit it target.

/I can manipulate my magic to be a homing missiles. But I can't manipulate the mana bullet. Is it because this is not a magic but a pure mana? Maybe. Let's think this after i kill this beast/

The beast eventually short it distance with Satou. The three worried and try to run toward Satou but he stop them.

"Don't go here. Believe in your master"

The three eventually stop and wait at the passage.

/Good think you can short out distance. So i can use my trump card/

Satou take out another gun. And it's a shotgun. With just a short distance. Satou pull the shotgun trigger. A massive fire mana realest from the gun and hit the beast and make it fly toward the wall.

The beast still twitching after receive the shotgun shoot at the point blank distance.

/Ahh, i forgot to use more mana. This gun mana bullet will always at the same size. But the power is base on how much mana i use for each shot. That point is the same as magic/

The three that seeing the beast sprawled on the floor immediately run toward Satou.

"Master""Goshujin""Master" 

"You're okay?""nanodesu?" the three hug Satou.

"The monster not dead yet you know. The three of you, Throw a stone toward that monster. I will kill it after that"

The three prepare a stone and throw it at the monster. After that Satou take out his usual hand gun and shoot toward the monster using more mana.

Is it because of level up or because of feeling tired. The three of them fell on the ground.

"Huhf, lets rest here. Let's just immediately sleep. I also fell tired after the fight with that beast."

"Yes master""goshujin""nanodesu"

They prepare a campfire and the tent. Then enter the tent when everything is done. Pochi and Tama sleep at the same place with the same position. And Liza also do the same. She crawled toward satou. And then kiss him.

"Good night master" Said Liza with an embraced face. Satou lift her face and kiss her.

"Good night too. Just rest and sleep" Satou pat Liza head.

The three sleep soundly. And Satou do his usual investigation.

***

After some nice sleep, they wake up in a fresh feeling. The one who wake up first is Satou as usual, and then Liza. After doing *the morning activity*, she immediately wake up Pochi and Tama.

"It's really good sleep. Now, let's continue our walking"

"Ouu"x3"nanodesu"

They eventually arrive at the room which have the survivor.

/Looking at the room condition. This must be a spider monster. And the survivor must be trapped inside a cocoon/

"There must be a monster there. So, let's proceed with a carefulness" Said Satou remaining the three.

/Their lvl is not that low. Lizaryu Lvl 17 skill Spear, Thrust, Cooking, Dismantling. Tama Lvl 17 skill Short sword, Shield, Throwing, Collecting, Dismantling. Pochi Lvl 17 skill Short sword, Shield, Enemy Detection, Dismantling. Why they have some different on skill. Especially Pochi and Tama, I think i make them do the same thing. Or is it a racial different and talents?/

"If the monster is in the room. I want the three of you to kill it. And an advice like usual, make it can't attack and damage it mouth and it's back body"

The three nod and they enter the room.

/from the map indicator, its only three people that is alive. Oh, the monster coming here/

"An enemy. Liza, Tama, Pochi, prepare to engage the enemy. I will help with distracting it a little bit!"

The three ready their weapon. The monster eventually came and try to bite at Satou. But Liza intercept it and thrust toward it mouth. Distracted by Liza, the monster didn't know that Tama and Pochi already at it side. They slash at the monster legs and cut it off.

Felt it life was in danger. The monster try to run. But Satou throw a stone at it front leg that make it lost it balance and fall to the ground. Didn't want to let the chance away. The three jump toward the monster. Tama and Pochi stab it back body and slash it and that make a big open wound. And for Liza, she stab it head. With that much of wound. The monster eventually died.

"Good job, did anyone hurt?" The three check their own body and shake their head.

"Good if no one is hurt. Now we can check the cocoon one by one, but remember. The one inside is maybe still alive. So be careful"

"Yes master""goshujin""nanodesu"

/Me, Liza and Tama search the cocoon one by one, but i save the noble and the marchant myself. As for Tama, she is dismantling the monster/

"I'm saved, I'm the head of the Belton house, that serves till this day from the time of the ancient king yamato. Jin Belton in name. If we can get out of here. Expect a handsome reward from me" He laugh after introduce himself.

"I'm Nidoren. This is maybe unpleasant for you, but i deal with a slave. Slave marchant if you could say" He lower his head.

"I'm Satou, traveler"

"Traveler? I thought you're an Adventure" Said Nidoren.

"Adventure? What is that?" Satou tilting his head.

"Adventure is someone that work inside of labyrinth to take a monster core or treasure from the labyrinth. It's the most popular job in Celivera City because they have a big labyrinth there" explain Nidoren to Satou

"Ohh, a job like that is exist" 

When Satou have conversations with Nidoren and the nobel, a loud shout can be heard from behind them.

"Don't touch me demi human! I will do it myself, just give me the sword!" Shout a young man

"I can't nanodesu. This is master sword nanodesu" Pochi answer with a trembling body.

"What the f*** are you saying. You're just a demi human. Did you want to defies me. Give me the sword you useless thing!"

'Host, can you kill that man for me'

'What happened partner? Why did you want that man died?'

'He yell at my cute Pochi. I will not forgive him!'

'Are you sure i need to kill that man? In front of Pochi?'

'Ah,,, than can you make him groveling on the ground and ask for Pochi forgiveness?'

'Dea, you're to extreme'

Satou in the middle of his conversation with Dea. Someone said beside him.

"What is that young man thinking. If he shout like that and it attract a monster. We will be doomed" Said Nidoren.

"That's true. And my magic is fire. It's will burn the whole room" Said the noble.

The man want to said something, but before he can speak. A sword enter his mouth. The one who hold the sword is Satou. The young man shocked face can be seen clearly. And Nidoren and the noble is also shock. They didn't know that Satou is that strong.

"If you try to said something. I will thrust this sword and you will die. If you understand blink your eye three time" His face is so serious that it's scary

The man blink his eye. And Satou take out his sword from the man mouth and put it on it scabbard. After that what Satou do make everyone shock. Satou grab the head and punch him in the stomach.

"Who are you have the guts to shout toward what is mine" Satou said that and grab the man head again. Than he turn the man head toward Nidoren and the nobel.

"Look at those two person. The man with a nice clothes is a noble. He didn't said anything even though there's demi human here. Because of what? Because he have a respect toward me that save him. And the man beside him is a marchant. He lower his head and ask for my forgiveness. You know why? Because he is a slave marchant. He know a lot of demi human became a slave. And he know these demi human is my companion, the person who save him. That's why he ask for my forgiveness. And who are you have the guts to shout at her?" Satou said it with a cold voice that it seem can freeze a soul.

The man can only tremble in fear hearing Satou voice.

'Thanks you darling'

'It's okay'

/He have manner. He is a devil if he's angry. But it's make me like him even more. Because he angry for his companion. And judging buy his companion, he never have prejudice for race/ think the noble about Satou.

/This man, maybe i can place them to him. He will protect and take care of them for sure/ Nidoren think.

"If you still want to leave these labyrinth safe and sound. Don't say anything and just do whatever i said. Understood?"

The man just nod his head.

"Pochi, came here. Help him out of the cocoon" Ask Satou and Pochi just nod.

After they let the man out they came back to Nidoren and the other. Satou than give the three survivor a water bag and some bread and jerky. 

"I usually never eat something like this. But because I'm hungry, i will just eat it. Thanks for the food Satou" Said the noble.

Nidoren and the young man also said their thank and eat. Satou than call Liza and Pochi. They sat together while waiting for Tama finished the core collection.

"Goshujin, i got the core." Said Tama while running toward Satou.

"That is a marvelous core. That red color is a rare sight for the eye. With these kind of magic core, you can make a good magic item"

explain Nidoren.

After place the core in the bag, Satou look at Pochi. Pochi a little scared.

"You didn't need to be scared Pochi. You're doing a good job. That's my sword that i give to you. It's a good choice for not giving it to someone else. And remember. Never give anything that is yours to someone else without my permission. And never take anything from anyone without my permission too. Even if the other party is a god. Understood? This also apply to you too Liza, Tama" Said Satou while patting Pochi head.

Pochi then smile and nodded her head. Liza and Tama also do the same. After the little talking. Satou ask the three to take out all the article of the deceased. Satou find some nice light armor and weapon. And he give it to the three survivor. And some for Liza, Tama and Pochi.

/I give them a weapon not because I'm expecting some help. But they really can't help me at all. Even the noble didn't want to use his magic to a low lvl monster/

/Is he stupid? if the enemy is a high lvl, they will not be defeated with just that much of magic/

/And for the man, he became really obedient/

After that, they walk toward the other passage.

"Weird sound in the front nanodesu" Pochi report.

"Monster?" Ask the noble.

"Yes, but we didn't know what it is. Let's just walk slowly" They all nod at Satou and continue their walk.

"Goshujin, there's walking bone in front" said Tama while tilting her head.

"Skeleton huh, how much you can see Tama?" Ask Satou.

"3 bone man" Tama raise 3 fingers.

"Can you kill 1 on your own? ask Satou to Tama. 

"Hard, but not impossible" Answer Tama.

"Let's see after we can fully view them"

They continue their walk again. Not long, they able to see the skeleton.

"You came here" Satou point his finger to the young man. And he obediently walk toward Satou.

"Liza, Tama, Pochi give your stone to this man. And you, your job is just to throw the stone toward the skeleton for distraction"

"Satou, is it okay for the 3 of them alone?" Ask the nobel.

"It's okay, they strong enough. They even stronger than you Jin-sama. Even though they can't use magic" Satou smile after saying that.

"I'm sorry Satou. Just how much you buy them? I'm sorry if i ask a weird question" Ask Nidoren.

"It's okay Nidoren. For a marchant, your not wrong. And for their price. I didn't buy them. I find them in these labyrinth. You know the disturbance that happened before the demon appear?" Satou ask them.

"I only know that zycuuon temple doing something holy in the plaza" answer the young man.

"They use beast folk slave for a show that they're demon underling or something" Answer Nidoren.

"Zycuuon temple use beast folk to show the people about the dangerous of demon. They said that beast folk is demon underlings and the want to stoned the beast folk. Satou, don't tell me. The one that got stoned is them" Answer the noble with a shocked face.

"Yes. Those three is the one that got stoned. I and my friend, she's a soldier. We are coincidentally walk toward the west block and see them and help them. Now because their owner is dead, they became mine after i find them" Explain Satou.

"But a strong demi human like them is expensive you know? If i as their owner, i will go to Celivera to enter their labyrinth. Why they stoned a fine demi human like them? I can't comprehend their way of thinking" Nidoren facepalm himself.

"Only 2 thing that I can't comprehend in the world. 1st is the God way of thinking, because there's no way human can in the first place. And the 2nd is a stupid person, because stupid person always doing something incomprehensible" Satou said a sour face on him.

"Your funny Satou. If you said that, everyone also can't comprehend these 2 thing too you know. And you're rude to the God you know" Said the noble and then he laugh.

"Let's take aside our joke and kill the skeleton first. You three know what to do right? Destroy their leg first. Slowly make them unable to move. Don't think to kill them, think how to make them can't attack you. And you young man. Just throw stone so that the skeleton focus on you. The rest is these 3 beast folk job." explain Satou. And they all nod.

The first to enter the battle is Liza. After Satou confirm everything, she immediately run and thrust her spear toward the skeleton right hand elbow and destroy it. Following Liza is Tama, she immediately destroy the skeleton knees. After Liza and Tama attack, the other skeleton try to attack them. But one off them get defended by Pochi shield and the other skeleton got distracted by the man stone and try to attack him. But the skeleton can't attack the man because Liza immediately sweep the skeleton legs using her tail. It make the skeleton fall on the ground. And give Tama a chance to destroy it leg.

The other skeleton that is with Pochi try to turn it target to Tama but got distracted by the stone and when it distracted. Tama smack it head using her shield. After the three skeleton get down. Liza kill all the skeleton by destroying their head.

"They really is strong" Said the noble

"Yeah, i became more sure that their previous owned is stupid" add Nidoren.

"Then let's continue our walk" They all nod.

/Zena is fine, but her mana is almost empty. But I must do this slowly. Arkkk/

Not long after their walk Pochi said something that Satou want to hear.

"I heard a battle sound from that place nanodesu" Said Pochi while pointing her finger to the front.

"Satou, what's wrong?" Ask the noble

"There's seem to be a battle up ahead. We will join the battle. Everyone please watch your back and slowly come. Liza, Pochi, Tama. Came with me" Satou immediately run after saying that.

They run and leaving Nidoren and the other behind. When they near the room entrance, some people run out from the room.

"Uwahh. Don't come!!" Said the person who run from the room.

Not long after he run. A lot of slime also came out from the room.

"Tama, Pochi. Take out the torch from the bag. Tama use the torch to keep the slime in check. Liza will kill the slime. And pochi will defend if there's slime that attacks. And subdued anyone who want to attack you, even if it's a soldier" Satou instruct the three.

After hearing Satou instructions. The three immediately do their job. And Satou run toward where Zena pin is.

"There she's" Satou run faster after he see where Zena is.

He can see that Zena protecting Miko Ohna and other woman temple priest. She can defend from the slime. But maybe because she didn't have enough mana and the battle already happened for sometime. Zena finally couldn't hold on and she was attacked by the slime. Her body got covered by the slime slimy body.

Satou that seeing it, he immediately take out a clothes from his bag and grab the slime body. Then the tossed the slime. And using a short sword he stab the nucleus.

"Zena, are you alright!!!" Satou shout and turned to look st Zena condition.

'Wow, isn't it a healthy and nicely round breast'

'What the f*** are you saying in a time like this!'

Satou take out another clean clothes. But before he can give it to Zena. She already run toward him and hug him.

"Satou!!!"

"Satou!!! I'm glad you're alright"

Zena cried while hugging Satou.

/I didn't really feel that we are that close for her to worries about me like this. But well, I'm also happy to be able to see her again/

/However, i need to tell Zena abou TPO later on. The background voice is a little hurt/

"Zena, I'm glad that you happy with your reunion. But, can you leave it for later? We still have a lot of enemy here. And looking at your attire right now..."

"Ohna-sama" Zena tilting her head.

"Zena-sama, please use this clothes for now to cover your body" Said a woman to Zena while giving a clean clothes to her.

Zena that hearing the woman became aware of her own look and immediately take the clothes and cover her body.

"Satou, just then you can dealt with the slime quickly. Did you know their weakness?" Ask Miko Ohna.

"Yes, I know how to dealt with them. It's actually quite easy" said Satou.

"Now, if only we can spread the method. Zena can you use wind whisper?" Ask Miko ohna to Zena.

"I'm sorry. Since i used up my mana, it's will be impossible for a while" Answer Zena lowering her head.

Satou than take out some glass bottle from his bag. He gave one to Zena and the rest to Miko Ohna.

"You can use this if you want" Said Satou while give the bottle.

"Satou, isn't this a mana potion? One of this is 3 gold coin you know?!" Shout Miko Ohna.

"Can we really use this?" ask Zena.

"Just use it. if it can help us get out of her faster" Satou smile.

Zena and Miko Ohna look at each other. Then the two nod their head.

"Thanks Satou, i as Miko of Parion temple. I promise you if you need help, the temple will help you. If they can't, i will personally help you" Said Miko Ohna.

"Than i will take your over"

After that Zena drink the potion. After she recover her mana, she immediately use wind whisper to Satou.

"Aim for the nucleus. The black spot that is on the monster. If there's no black spot. Use a torch, the monster is afraid of fire"

After that, the job is easy as walking in the morning.

3