15 – Which One are You?
42 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifth day past after the day in the dinning room. Zena and Miko Ohna came visiting Satou right now. The maid already prepare tea and cookie for them.

"Good day Zena-san, and Miko Ohna-sama too" Said Satou greeting them.

"Good day Satou-sama. Did you have any problem here?" Miko Ohna said her greeting and question to Satou.

"Go..good day Satou" Said Zena softly with a little stuttering.

"What have i do to get an opportunity to be visited by the two of you?" Said Satou with his courtesy.

"Ohh, did you learn some etiquette too?" Ask Miko Ohna with a little amused.

"Yeah, i ask the lord to teach Liza and the other some etiquette. But i also joined in because i interested in how pleasantries between nobles" Answer Satou while scratching his back head.

"*Learn a little so it won't be a problem later*. The lord said that to me actually" Explain Satou while looking at the red faced Zena.

"Ohhh. It's good if you serious about that" Miko Ohna smile looking at the embraced Zena.

"But there's a problem with that right, Zena?" Satou ask and look straight at Zena.

Zena that hearing it became a little cloudy.

"Yeah, my father actually didn't want me to married to Satou. He want me to finish my army service first" Zena slump after saying it.

"Ahh, did you join the army because you didn't want to get an engagement?" Ask Satou.

"Yes, but i didn't know that it will became my hindrance too" Zena said with a sad voice

"Hahahaha, is not that we can't right. It's just got delayed. Even if your parent okay with that, i can't do that before 18 you know" explain Satou to cheer Zena a bit.

"Why is the one that impatient is you, Zena?" Ask Miko Ohna with a little tease.

"Is not that I'm impatient. Satou is a good person. So i know that sooner or later, if i didn't ensure my own stand. Someone will try to take him" Zena said with a seriousness.

"Ahh, it's understandable. If I'm not a miko myself, i will also join in the waiting list" Said Miko Ohna teasingly toward Zena.

"Ohna-sama, you're not serious right? It's just a joke right?" Zena start to cry.

"Why? With Satou that is like that. He will pull a lot of woman toward him you know. You also must know. Don't try to monopolize him for yourself. You will not be able to do it. Just imagine, what would happened if Satou go to Capital city? And meet the King? I can imagine the princess will be at his waiting list" Explain Miko Ohna while sipping her tea.

Zena silent for a moment. Her face became dark and darker the longer she keep her silent. And she start to crying.

"Miko Ohna, didn't you said to much?" Ask Satou.

"You think? Did you didn't have a slight think about it? All men must have wished to marry a princess, right?" Miko Ohna said straight to Satou.

"Satou..." Zena said with a watery eye.

"Huhf. Zena, don't think to much about that kind of thing. Just do whatever you want. As long as you happy. Isn't it more important?" Said Satou with a smile.

Zena silent and think.

"Satou, please tell me if you want another woman, okay. Better tell me than do it behind me" Said Zena with seriousness.

"Zena, i will said it if it happens" Said Satou with a smile.

"And Zena, why you think so far. There's a beautiful woman here in this room" Said Miko Ohna and point her finger to Liza.

The atmosphere in the room became a little tense after Zena said that. Zena with a serious face and Satou with a poker face stared at each other. Meanwhile, Miko Ohna just sat quietly and enjoyed the cookies and tea comfortably.

"My loyalty is for master Satou. His wish is my command" Said Liza with seriousness

Zena sign, and her complexity undone after that. And with that, the heavy atmosphere melted and Zena smile make it became a little warm.

"Let's not talk about heavy staff. Just talk about happy staff" Miko Ohna said while sipping her tea happily

"Oh right. About that happy thing. What happened to the labyrinth. You know yourself right, that the lord want me to train the soldier about the labyrinth" Satou ask the two.

"About that Satou. Actually we lack personnel. After last time we meet with the lord, i immediately got realest from the house arrest. And since than, I've been stationed at the labyrinth entrance and if i enter the labyrinth I'm on the communication duty. And there's also professional magicians that have duty to set up a barrier so that the labyrinth not growing anymore" Zena said with a tired voice.

"Your job is easy Zena. For us at the temple, we have been preparing for the construction of the monument ritual. I didn't even have enough slept since 4 days ago. And because the lack of workers, we from the temple must work with our own available personnels" Said Miko Ohna with a little irritated.

"Is the work really that hard?" Satou confused.

"It's because a lot of soldier comeback injured Satou. It's not like last time, we only meet a week monster because we didn't go deeper last time. But know that we move deeper. The monster became stronger and stronger. So, we have personnels that injured increase the deeper we go" Said Zena sadly.

"Ahh, i know, i know. There's also some strong monster that need the three to work together to kill. And some that need me to help them too" Said Satou realizing the problem.

"Ahh, i need to tell the captain to not go deeper than. It will just be meaningless if we comeback with a casualties" Zena is a little panicked there.

"Ohh, i remember. Tell them to careful about the wall. If they find a wall with a X sign on it. It's a trap. And if the floor also have something similar, it's also trap that i mark" Explain Satou.

"Ohh, you can tell the trap Satou?" Miko Ohna surprised.

"No, it's not me. It's Tama and Pochi actually. I don't know why, but they can tell if it's a trap or not" Satou explain to Miko Ohna.

"So they're that strong. And bay the way Satou. When the transfer happened, where are you send to?" Miko Ohna ask Satou.

"Me? I got send to the lowest room with Liza and the other. Because there's only have one passageway. So i think it's the lowest" Satou said with his usual poker face.

But it's different for Zena and Miko Ohna. The two know how strong the monster in the labyrinth is. So the also now know for sure how strong Satou and the three beast folk is.

They talk about what they do for the past 5 day. Teasing Zena, enjoying the cookies. Play with Tama and Pochi.

"Your break time is almost up Zena. Don't you need to go back to your guard duty?" Said Miko Ohna reminded Zena about her time.

"But, if i go, i will leave you alone with Satou" Zena said with a little irritated voice.

"Okay then. I will go back with you. Well then Satou. We will back first" Said Miko Ohna to soothe Zena.

"Yeah, Be careful okay" Said Satou reminding them.

The smile to each other before leave. But before Zena and Miko Ohna leave. Zena said something.

"Oh right, i forgot to tell you something. The labyrinth encampment already got build. And the rumors also got suppressed by limiting what the minstrel can sing about. So the house arrest maybe will over after some couple of days" Explain Zena about the house arrest.

"Thanks Zena" Said Satou and the three beas folk lowering their head as a thanks.

"They already gone? Let's do our usual activity. It's just some more day" Satou reminded them.

"Understood Master""goshujin"nanodesu"

Three day have past since Zena and Miko Ohna visit. Their house arrest conclude at now. In their last three day, Satou and the three do everything they can in the lord castle. Liza, Tama and Pochi eventually got the etiquette skill. They also training their weapon skil everyday in the lord castle with the other soldier that Satou train as per the lord request. And Liza got CQC and pole arm skill, now she can handle her spear more fluidly and she also got enemy detection. For Tama, she got, hide, keen hearing, and dual sword skill. As for Pochi, she got Long Sword, Far Sight and Keen Smelling. And Satou got a Commander and for some reason he also got miracle chef title. After that they eventually leave the lord Castle.

"Fluffy bed, sayounara" Pochi wave her hand toward the castle.

"Good bay" Tama also do the same.

"We still can get a fluffy bed even thought we not in the castle you know" Said Satou while patting Tama and Pochi head.

"Hontou goshujin?""nanodesu?" Tama and Pochi look at Satou with a pleading eye.

"Yeah, we will get fluffy bed!"

"Ohhh"3X Satou smile looking at the three beast folk.

***

"Satou-sama!" Some one call out to Satou when he got out from the main gate of the castle.

Satou turned his head to where the voice came from. And there he can see Nidoren and company,

who had also been released from the house arrest. He immediately walk toward them.

"The prison guard told us you sent the warm food and cushions for us. We

are all so incredibly grateful to you!"

Said Nidoren to Satou lowering his head. The other also lowering their head to Satou while also saying their thanks.

As they walked together toward the city, the topic turned to how delicious

the food in the dungeon had been. Satou face was look so relieved that he know their treatment really

had been improved.

"Thanks so much. It was even better than the food in the west quarter!" Said a min with a bulky body.

"I wholeheartedly agree. There was only give us alcohol once, of course. But I

was happy enough just to be given stew with meat in a prison!"

"Yeah, it was so good. I could've stayed there a few more days! Hahahaha"

"Nobody's gonna believe us when we tell them about it back in the west

quarter."

"No kiddin'!"

With that, the men laughed heartily. They seemed to have taken

imprisonment pretty well.

Also, in their way Nidoren said he'd take care of the paperwork for Liza and the other ownership paperwork free

of charge as thanks for Satou help, so they immediately went to the slave market.

But before they can go toward the western block. Someone call out to Satou again.

"Satou-sama" Satou look at the source and fine the young man that he save from the spider monster.

"Can i have a little off your time? I have something that i want to said to your dog eared companion" Said the young man with a tense body.

'I think he's afraid off you host'

'Of course he should. I do that last time so that he would afraid of me. So he can spread a rumor about the three owner is scary and don't make an enemy of them'

'Ohhh, you think it all the way host'

'Of course'

"Pochi, came here" Satou call pochi.

"Do you want to talk with that guy?" Ask Satou to Pochi, and she only nodded her head.

"Now young man, said what you want to say"

The young man look at pochi and then lower his head.

"I'm sorry for what i did last time. I have a personal reason for hating the beast folk. But after seeing you and the other fight protecting the people, I change my way of thinking. Thanks you for helping me realize that" After saying that, the young man look at Satou and lowering his head.

"And thanks you too, Satou-sama, for giving me a chance to change. Actually my parent got murdered by an adult beast folk when I'm still a kid. That's why i hate the beast folk. But thanks to what Sir Satou that time in the labyrinth. I realize I do have reasons to hate the person who killed my parents. But I have no reason to hate their race. Once more, thanks you Satou-sama, for giving me a chance to change" The man lowering his head for a couple of minutes.

'I think he's waiting for your answer host'

"Huhf, young man. Look at me in the eye." Said Satou with a commanding voice.

The young man stand up and look at Satou. He look straight to Satou eye. But his hand and leg visibly shaking.

"You already know what you should do right?" Ask Satou.

"Yes, i will try to train and became a soldier so that i can protect the people. If i became a soldier, i have an excuse to protect the slave and beast folk" The man said with confidence.

"Good, just do what you think is good for your life and the others. As long as you became a good person, there will be someone out there that will help you to arrive at your goal" Said Satou. And then he walk toward the young man. He then tap his shoulder.

"Just, good luck" Satou walk pass the young man.

Tama and Pochi run toward Satou with a smile and jump at his back. Liza only walk slowly beside him and nodding her head.

'What are you? their mom?'

'Host, she's your lover right?'

'Ughh'

***

When they arrive at the western block, they immediately walk toward Nidoren shop. At there they do what they need for the three ownership. They do the paperwork, and the magic oath.

*Skill MAGIC CONTRACT acquired*

/Oh i got a skill/

"Did that is a contract magic?" Ask Satou to Nidoren after he perform the magic.

"Yeah. With this magic, you can tell your slaves to do whatever you want. However, all of that is limited by what the contents of the contract you make. Like just now. You can tell them to do anything, but they can refuse if they feel like they don't want to or can't fulfill your request. And they also won't be hurt by the punishment in this magic even if they don't fulfill your request" Explain Nidoren about the magic.

"And there's something else to this magic. There is one thing that cannot be changed in contract magic. It's called *ORDER* it's not a command like when you tell them to do something. ORDER here is like a punishment in contract magic. You can use ORDER when you want them to have to do something but they don't want to. For example, if they don't want to eat something. You can use ORDER to have them eat the food. Or you want them not to eat something, you can also use ORDER for that. ORDER can be regarded as a substitute for punishment. Sometimes having an overly obedient slave can be a little annoying. Or slaves who love their masters so much that they sacrifice themselves for their masters, not much different either" Add Nidoren.

"Ahh, i know. I think Liza is someone like that. She will try to protect me even if she died in the process. So i can use this ORDER thing to make her retreat. Something like that?" Answer Satou after understanding Nidoren's words.

"Yup, as expected from Satou-sama" Nidoren smile to Satou.

"The process is complete. The three is now officially your slave Satou-sama" Tell Nidoren.

The three look so happy, Liza tail waving left and right. Pochi and Tama hug each other and jumping up and down. In the middle of their happy atmosphere, Satou have a serious face on him.

"Then Nidoren, can i say that you're an exceptional slave marchant?" Said Satou with seriousness.

"I can't said that I'm the best. But I'm good on my own way" Nidoren just smile to Satou.

"If like that, maybe i can ask you for a help than?" Satou look straight at Nidoren.

"If it's not outside the law, i think i can help"

"Then, can you help me find a girl with a curly long purple hair. 11 or 12 year old. I think she's a slave" Said Satou to Nidoren.

Nidoren a little surprised toward what Satou said.

"Sir Satou. Are you sure asking someone like that?" Nidoren with his wide open eye ask Satou.

"Yes, it's a request from someone actually. I only know that she's a purple long curly haired girl at that range of age" Explain Satou.

Nidoren silent for a moment and than he start talking 

"Satou-sama, i have someone like that. But this girl have a little problem. She only want to be buy with her sister. So she's one package with her sister" Nidoren said with a little uncomfortable tone.

"It's okay, if she's really the one that i want. I will buy her sister too. Just bring her here and bring her sister too" Said Satou.

"Okay than, i will bring her here. Please wait a minute" Nidoren get out of the room after that.

***

Nidoren, after out of the room. He immediately walk toward the back of the store. There he meet a purple haired girl.

"Ohh Nidoren, you still remember this place? where have you been? Why didn't you see me for 10 days?" Said the purple haired girl with a sarcastic voice.

"I'm sorry miss. I got involved with the emergence of a new labyrinth in this city" Said Nidoren.

"Wait, there's labyrinth here? Help me enter that labyrinth" Said the girl toward nidoren.

"I'm sorry miss, i can't help you at that. But maybe this person can help you" Nidoren lower his head.

"Who's this person you talking about? Is he someone important in this town?" Ask the girl tilting her head.

"Yes, i didn't know is Satou-sama important in this town or not. But i think he have a way to personally talking with the lord. He also can talk to the Perion Temple Miko personally. Even thought he's not important, but he have connections, miss" Explain Nidoren.

"And what about this *Satou-sama* You talking about" the girl a little irritated.

"He want to buy you and your sister. He personally ask me to search for a curly long purple haired girl with 11 or 12 year old. Someone that have that distinguishes hair is only you miss" Explain Nidoren.

"Wait, did this Satou is black haired young man at the age 15 or 17 year old. He's wearing all black on him?" The girl ask in hurry.

"Yes, did master know him? He said that someone ask him to search for you" Nidoren tilting his head.

"I didn't know him. I just saw him once, the first day we arrive at this town. So he know about me. That why he smile to me that time" the girl surprised after realizing it.

"Yeah, i think it too. If he didn't, there's no way he ask for you miss. So what will you do? Will you meet him?" Ask Nidoren to the girl.

"Yeah, i will meet him. He want to see my sister too right?" The girl answer and stand up.

"Yeah, he want to meet the two of you, miss" Nidoren confirm the girl question.

"Okay, wait a minute. I will call my sister" Said the girl, and then she walk deeper toward the back of the shop.

Nidoren wait in silent for her to comeback.

***

Meanwhile in different room Satou sitting while stroking Tama and Pochi's head. And Liza standing behind him.

'Host, you said that this girl is a problem right?'

'Yeah, a real problem. You know that Nidoren is in the hypnotized state right? I think the culprit is this girl'

'Ohh, so she have a mind control skill? She's useful then'

'I think too. But let's just see for her personality'

After waiting for a couple of minutes. Nidoren enter the room.

"Thanks for the wait Satou-sama" Said Nidoren.

"It's okay, I'm the one who ask you in the first place" Satou answer with a smile.

"Then, let's me present you the purple girl that i have and her sister" Nidoren said with two girl beside him.

"The first is the sister. Her name is Lulu" Nidoran introduced her to Satou.

"My name is Lulu" She said it with an embraced face.

"Even thought she's ugly, she have etiquette skill. So she can work as a maid if she train a bit" Explain Nidoren about Lulu.

'Ugly, what a bastard. Reprimand him darling. And send some hint to her that we're the same as her'

"Nidoren, what did you call this girl again? *Ugly* you said like that right?" Ask Satou with an irritated voice.

"Ano,,, Satou-sama? Why did you look so angry? I just said truthfully thought. Someone like her is considered ugly here" Nidoren said with a face full of fear.

/I will be dead for sure if Satou-sama snap here/ Nidoren look so scared. He even plead to his master, the purple haired girl to help him. But the girl just silently staring Satou.

Satou walk slowly toward Nidoren, and when he behind of Nidoren, he tap Nidoren right shoulder and place his head at his left shoulder.

"Nidoren, i will tell you something good. Someone like that is not ugly. It's exotic. Only stupid person that never go around the world call her ugly. There's a country in the further east beyond the sea that called *Japan*. In this country, someone like her is considered one of the prettiest woman. If you have someone like her again, said that to your client" Explain Satou. After his explanation, he turn his head and look at Nidoren.

"If I hear you again say that she's ugly. You get what I mean right?" Said Satou without an emotion in his face and voice. Nidoren can only nodded his head with a scared face.

Satou walk toward Lulu. He pat her head and smile. Still patting Lulu head, Satou turn his head toward Nidoren.

"Then, the purple one is her?" Said Satou and taking a glance toward a girl with a purple hair.

"Yes, she's a little bit problematic but she's a good girl actually" Said Nidoren to Satou.

Satou then realest Lulu head and walk toward the girl.

"Her name is Arisa, 11 year old. From what we can see, she's the only girl that fits your request Sir Satou" Explain Nidoren.

"Nice to meet you Sir Satou, my name is Arisa" Said the girl politely.

Satou stand in front of the girl and whisper to the girl

"What are you? Reincarnation or transmission? Which one?" Said Satou to Arisa.

Arisa just stand there silently with a surprised face.

3