16 – Slave
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you? Reincarnation or transmission? Which one?" whisper Satou to Arisa.

"The first one" Said Arisa in Japanese language with a smile in her face.

"Alright then. Buy. I will take this two" Said Satou patting Arisa head. Arisa just smile receiving Satou hand on her head.

"We can do the procedure right away" Add Satou.

They then do all the procedure they need like what they do with Liza and the other. After the procedure is complete. Satou introduce Arisa and Lulu to Liza and the other.

"They are Lulu and Arisa, be good at them alright?" Said Satou.

"Understood Master""goshujin""nanodesu"

"My name is Lizaryu. But you can call me Liza. I'm master Satou personal bodyguard" Said Liza with a confidence voice.

"Lulu" Lulu still meekly said that.

"I'm Arisa. Take care of me" Arisa smile.

"No, I'm sorry i can't do that. I'm master Satou personal use only" Said Liza with a sad face.

Satou give Liza a head chop

"Ugu... Master, it's hurt" Said Liza with and upturned head.

"Of course it's hurt. And why did you said something like that?" Said Satou while do a facepalm.

Satou than push Tama and Pochi in the front to introduce themselves.

"Tama""Pochi nanodesu" Tama and Pochi shyly.

"Lulu" Lulu lower her head.

"Arisa" Arisa walk toward the two. and when she's in front of them. She hug the two.

"You two is so cute? I really want to hug you two when i enter the room. And now my patience was paid. It's all worth it"

"Tama cute nanodesu" Pochi giggling.

"Pochi too, cute" Tama laugh.

/It seem that they didn't have any prejudice against beast folk. And looking at them. I think they can get along just fine/

"Then, let's back to the inn" Said Satou.

"Inn? did the inn accept beast folk, master?" Ask Arisa.

"I don't know. If they can't accept beast folk, we just need to look for a place that can accept them then. Or, should i buy a house?" Satou said it an indifferent tone. Arisa just shake her head.

In their way to the inn, they heard some rumbling sound. Everyone focused toward the source of the sound and found Lulu stan there with her hand on top of her stomachs.

"Ahh. With all these scents, it's no wonder you feel hungry. Let's just eat here. What would you like to eat?" Ask Satou to them.

"Meat goshujin""nanodesu" Tama and Pochi lift their hand and shout what they want.

"Master, if i can be allowed to express my opinion. I want chicken meat, master" Liza said with her head lowered.

"Then let's eat there. I smell a meat dish from there" Satou pint his finger toward a stall.

"Hai master""goshujin""nanodesu"

They walk toward the stall. But Arisa and Lulu just stand there not moving?

"What happened you two? Did you hurt somewhere?" Ask Satou.

"No, it's not that master. It's just. Is it alright? We're just a slave you know?" Said Arisa with a sad face, and Lulu just lower her head.

"Arisa, i thought you know what am i" Said Satou with a smirk on his face.

Arisa that seeing it, she's shocked. She feel like something clicked on her. And than she smile again.

"Alright than. Lulu, let's go" Said Arisa.

"But Arisa" Lulu hesitate.

"It's alright, master already said it" Arisa smile and pull Lulu.

They then enter the stall, there Satou get welcomed by everyone that is there.

"Ohh, isn't it young master. Please, please, enter. Guys young master is here. Give him a table" Said a man, he than look at Satou groups.

"Six people please!" Shout the man.

The other that hear what the man said turn their head and they make a ruckus of that.

"Oh, it's really young master"

"Ohh, so the savior also eat at a place like this?"

"What do you mean *a place like this* huh?! I will make you pay double"

"What the hell man"

The people there all smile and the atmosphere become a merry one.

"Master, i didn't know that you're a famous person?" Ask Arisa.

"Young lady, young master is not really famous in the town. It's just this place is the place for everyone that involves on the labyrinth accident gather. We're all the people he saved from the labyrinth. So we are all indebted to him" Said the man.

"That's not important. I'm hungry, give me everything you have" Said Satou while liking his lips.

"Ohhh, leave it to me. I will make a dish that will make you want to cameback here" Said the man excitedly.

Then a woman waiters show them their table. Not waiting for long, their dish arrive at their table.

"Enjoy the meal young master" Said the man.

"Hei, did you have an ale or any liquor here?" Ask Satou.

"We have them here. You want it young master?" The man offering Satou his product.

"Take everything you have" Said Satou.

"You lot, you can drink as much as you want. It's all on me!" Shout Satou.

"Ohhhh!!! as expected of young master. Bring all your drink man. We will drain them!!!"

All off them laugh and drink with a merry atmosphere.

'Lower-level people always respects those who are kind to them. Do you want to create your own organization host?'

'No, I didn't mean to go there. Not yet i mean. I just wanted to let them know that I'm not only strong, but I'm kind to everyone. Aren't you the one who wanted Satou to have a good image in public?'

'Yeah, so you're trying from the bottom?'

'At least. They can be my ears and eyes if I need'

***

They got a little problem in their party. Some guard actually came because of the ruckus that they make in the middle of the day. But after Satou explain everything, they let it to be. Even thought some argument still happen.

"So, it's Satou-sama. Then it's alright" Said a soldier.

"Why? They make a ruckus, and maybe there will be a fight because of the alcohol you know" The other soldier ask for explanation.

"You know, Satou-sama is the strongest person in this town. Even 100 us is not enough to fight him" Said the soldier.

"No, if you want to fight me, prepare 1000 you that is okay to be dead. Maybe you can give me injury if it's like that" Said Satou nonchalantly.

"You joking right?" The other soldier not believing it.

"No, he's not joking. He can single handedly kill an intermediate demon, and cameback alive after fighting a greater demon lord. Are you think someone like that will have a problem with a small ruffian?" The soldier explain how strong Satou is.

"Don't tell me. He's the human that as strong as hero that became the talking off all soldiers recently?" The other soldier shocked after realizing it.

"Yeah, that what he is" The soldier make a smug face.

"Why are you proud about someone else?" Arisa said to the soldier.

"Why not, i see it with my own eyes you know. His figure when he saving Rick from a mimic. When he using his magic weapon to kill the eyeball demon alone. Or when he help the hero fighting the demon lord. He even could injure the demon lord. I look everything with my own eyes. Oh, i forgot about how he punch the hero on the face that it also injured the hero" The soldier telling his tale and make another crowd around him.

"That's how he fight that demon. Now you know right? Even if there is a ruckus, it's will not became problem if he's here. Let's just go back to our work" Conclude the soldier.

"Yeah, it's will became awkward if we here to long" The other soldier agree.

"Here, bring this and share it with the other" Said Satou while giving a bunch of meat skewers.

"Is it okay Satou-sama?" The soldier ask.

"It's okay, i want to give you an ale. But because it's still in day and you have your job, i refrain it" Explain Satou.

"Thanks you Satou-sama" The soldier lower his head.

After that incident, a lot of people came to the stall just to see Satou. Same girl even try to flirt with him. On that day, a rumor about him spread across the town. Human as strong as a hero, a humble person that good toward everyone except they who disrespect him and everyone around him.

'You can say that we achieve what we want right partner?'

'Yeah, rumors about you start to spread in the city. Some marchant and noble also start to hear about it. And with Nidoren and Jin Belton word. Everyone began to believe that rumors is true'

'What we need to do next? Did we really need to control this town dark side too?'

'Better do that too. We will not forever in this town. We will eventually go out from here'

'Yeah, and we will not be able to bring Zena with us right?'

'Of course not. Zena still need to finish her service on the army first. If i not wrong the first period will finish when she's in her 20'

'But why she need 4 year? If it four year, she will be 21 right?'

'I forget. that you never have any interest with something like that. You know darling, before you can marry your partner. Usually you have to undergo bridal training first. So a wedding could take a year or more to prepare'

'I didn't know about that'

'You know, even thought we're a husband and wife. But actually we never doing any wedding ceremony'

Satou frozen silent in his seat. 

'you didn't really need to think that seriously darling. I myself never think that seriously. That's why i never said anything about that all this year we live together'

'I'm sorry Dea'

'I know who you are darling. And i know how much you love me. I didn't need anything, just promise me that you will always love me like you always do'

'There's no one that will be able to replace you Dea. If you life, i will stand beside. If you die, i will die beside you. Life together and die together. That's our promise to that being right'

'Yeah, love you Yoru'

'Love you too my Dea'

Satou smile after that conversation with Dea. Arisa that seeing it became curious.

"What happened master? Did something good happen?" Ask Arisa that make the other stop what they doing and look at Satou.

"Yeah, isn't i make this party because something good just happen to me?' Satou said with a big smile on his face.

"Goshujin, happy?""Happy nanodesu?" Tama and Pochi ask with tilting head.

"Yes, I'm very happy right now" Said Satou, than he stroke their head.

***

After they finished everything in the tavern. They ended their party. And they walked towards the inn.

"Before we go to the inn, let's buy some clothes for you guys first" Satou suggested something to them.

"I want something pretty" said Arisa while holding out her hand.

"Arisa, don't make trouble for master" Lulu reminded Arisa not to overdo it.

"Okay" said Arisa a little disappointed.

"We just need a change of clothes for today. If you want something nicer. We can go shopping tomorrow" Satou tells Arisa who looks sad to cheer her up again.

Arisa who heard Satou's words immediately looked up at Satou with a big smile.

At a thrift store, they choose clothes that are appropriate for them to wear. After they chose their clothes, they rushed to the inn as it was already getting late. Arriving at the inn, someone shouted Satou's name. Satou immediately looked towards the source of the sound and saw Martha running towards him.

"Satou" Martha ran and jumped into Satou's arms.

"Martha, please be careful" Mosa warned Martha. Martha let go of her arms and looked at her mother.

"I heard from Marienteil that you were involved with the labyrinth that just appeared, Satou?" Mosa asked Satou.

"That's right, and with their help I was able to get out safely" replied Satou while showing Liza and the others.

"That must be very tiring right. Moreover, I heard that everyone who comes out of the labyrinth must be quarantined" Mosa expressed his sympathy for Satou

"Not really, just a little troublesome" replied Satou with a languid look on his face.

"Can I still use my room? If possible an additional room for them" Satou asked Mosa while pointing at Liza and the others.

"Of course. I deliberately left your room. Because I know you will definitely come back here. But for another room. I'm sorry that there are no other empty rooms" said Mosa while looking at the bar full of people.

The atmosphere in the inn became uncomfortable when people at the bar started to look at Liza and the others.

/I know that discrimination is hard in this city. But I didn't expect it to be like this? Do I need to find another inn?/

"Is that a beast folk?"

"Why something like that here?"

"Moreover, its a slave"

"Why is that person have something like that?"

"They're dirtying that person"

The people start to talk whatever they want and make the air become more uncomfortable. In Satou discomfort, Arisa holding his hand tightly.

"Master, leave it all to me" Said Arisa looking up at Satou with a smile.

"Huhf, okay. But don't do it to much" Satou patting Arisa head.

Bug smile appear on Arisa face that make the other people that seeing it became confused. And silent befall the inn.

"Everyone, if you keep glaring like that, you will frightening other you know" Said Arisa break the silent in the inn.

After hearing Arisa voice. Everyone focused on Arisa.

"Landlady, if it's fine with you. Would it be possible to borrow some space at your shed or stables?" Said Arisa with a smooth voice.

"These children save a lot of people at the labyrinth. The reward and punishment is the word of soldier. But, could you spare some compassion for the good deed that these children did?" Add Arisa. And bowing after that.

When Arisa bowing, everyone seem like they're confused or conflicted about something. And after Arisa stand up, they seem to realize something.

"Ahh, it's a space right? I'm sorry i can't prepare a room. But if it's just a space, we have it. There's not a lot of customers that using the stables, if it's okay with you. You can use some of the stables space. Martha, show Satou-san the way" Said Mosa explaining.

"Yes mom. Satou-san, please follow me" Martha asked Satou to follow her.

"Arisa, Lulu. Wait for me at the room. Yuni, can you show the two where's my room is?" Satou asks Arisa and Lulu to follow Yuni.

"Yes, Satou-san" Yuni rise her hand. And Satou pat her head.

The other people start to calm down and continue their previous activity.

"They're his slave right?"

"I think it will not be a problem"

"My family also saved by them actually"

"Everyone in the house arrest said they got better treatment because he ask the lord"

"I think it's okay if they're belong to him"

The people at the inn start to accept Liza and the other presence.

/The effect is more than what i expected/

"Was i of some use, master?" Said Arisa looking up toward Satou with a smile on her face. Satou just smiling and patting her head.

"Arisa, Lulu. If you two tired, you can lie down on the bad when you arrive at the room. Especially you Lulu. You look pale, are you fell sick anywhere?" Because Lulu look sick, Satou remind the two to rest.

***

Martha show Satou and the other to the stables. After arrived, Martha immediately back to the bar because there's a lot of customers today.

Satou prepare the stables space with Liza and the other help. Satou wrapped a lot of paddy using a clean clothes to make a small bed for the three. Tama and Pochi immediately jump at the paddy bed and rolling around. Maybe because they're tired. Tama and Pochi sleep not ling after they lie down on the paddy bed.

"I'm sorry master. Because of us, you have to prepare these for us" Said Liza lowering her head.

"Liza, you're mine. Remember that" Satou pat Liza head.

"I leave this spear here. Subdued everyone that want to harm the three of you, but don't kill them. Just arrest them. okay? Said Satou, and liza just nodded her head.

"Also i will leave some of this here. Eat it, gave Tama and Pochi too. You three can eat it all" Satou place a bag of jerky to Liza.

"Just rest, we still have a lot of thing to do tomorrow" Satou pet Liza head. Liza just nodded.

Satou kiss her before he get out of the stables. Liza smile with a red face after receive it. She immediately jump on the bed after that.

***

After Arisa and Lulu arive at the room. Arisa immediately lie down on the bad.

"Arisa, is it alright to lie down with out waiting for master?" Ask Lulu a little worried.

"It's okay Lulu, master is not someone that mind something like this. He also said you need to lie down because he see you look pale right? Just lie down a bit. We need to give him some service when he arrive right?" Explain Arisa to Lulu.

"Did we need to do that?" Lulu embarrassed.

"We need to. Nidoren is a good guy, bit he have his own limitations. But our master is not. I think a good thing will happen if we follow him" Arisa said to Lulu with serious face.

Not long after that, Satou enter the room.

"Arisa, are you there?" Ask Satou from the outside of the room.

"Yes master. We already inside" Answer Arisa.

The door open and Satou enter the room.

"Sorry for making you two wait. Lulu are you okay, you really look pale you know?" Ask Satou after looking seriously toward Lulu.

"Y..ye...yes ma..master, I'm alright. I'm still can do my job perfectly" Answer Lulu with a stutter on her voice.

"Then, let's just prepare to sleep" Satou stop his sentence when he see the bed.

There he only see a single big bed in the room.

/Did she thing that they my sex slave or something? Whatever, i just want to sleep/

Satou take off his robe and hung it beside the door.

"Master, our preparations in complete" Said Arisa from Satou's behind.

"Then just hop on at whichever bed side you want" Said Satou.

"Yes master" Arisa answer him.

He can hear that the two already on the bad.

/Will the bed fit for three of us?/

After he finish his preparations for sleep. Satou turn around. But after he turn around he just stand there with his usual poker face on him.

"Why the two of you naked?" Ask Satou to Arisa and Lulu

Satou use his almighty poker face to the limit. And Arisa just dumfounded hearing Satou question.

"Master, are you seriously asking that?" Arisa ask Satou, didn't believe what she hear.

"Yeah, if you sleep while naked. You will catch a cold you know" Said Satou with a straight face.

"Master, are you didn't know what the meaning of having a naked girl on your bed are?" Arisa asking Satou.

"I know what it mean. That's why i ask you why are you naked?" Satou explain to Arisa.

"If you know, than why?" Arisa confused.

"Huhf... Arisa, even though you want to serve me day and night like what you said when you make your oath. You must think the condition first" Explain Satou.

"But master?" Arisa wants to reply to Satou's argument.

"Arisa. Lulu is not on a good health right now. If you really want to give me a night service. Do it when no one bothered by it. If we do what you want right now. Lulu maybe will fall ill tomorrow" Satou pressure Arisa more.

Arisa look at Lulu and she can see Lulu face slightly pale.

"Lulu, why didn't you say anything that you fell uncomfortable?" Arisa ask Lulu. And Lulu just silently lowering her head.

Lulu eventually crying with Arisa pressuring her for answer. Arisa that seeing it became flustered and confused what she should do. Satou hip on the bed and sit beside the two. Satou pat Arisa head.

"Arisa, leave it at that" Said Satou.

"And Lulu, from now on please said everything if you feel not well, Arisa will be sad if you fell ill right?" Said Satou while patting Lulu head. And her cry stop after that.

Satou take out a blanket from his inventory and wrap it to Arisa and Lulu.

"Let's do your night service another day. Just rest well for now" Said Satou and pat Arisa head with a smile.

"If you do what i say tonight, i promise i will do what you want tomorrow. How is that" Add Satou.

"Really?"

"Really"

Arisa immediately hugging Satou tightly.

"Lulu, is your sister a pervert?" Ask Satou toward Lulu.

Arisa that hear that, realest her arm and shout.

"I'm not a pervert. I just want to serve master using everything I have" Shout her with a prideful pose.

"Yeah, you're not just a pervert. But also an exhibitionist. Yes that's must be the reason" Said Satou like he realizing something.

"I'm not" Said Arisa while hitting Satou chest with her little arm.

"Hahahaha, okay, okay, you're not. But let's just sleep for now" Satou patting Arisa head.

"Hmm..." Arisa just nod to Satou.

After that they sleep. Satou in the middle and Arisa in his right and Lulu in his left.

3