27 – Shiro
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Satou calmly walk and take out a large paper fan from inventory and raised it high above his head. Shiro got a little scared seeing what Satou was doing.

"Satou, what do you want to do?" Shiro backed away slowly.

"It's fine. You said that naughty children need to be punished right?" Satou tilted his head and smiled.

However, that smile gave Shiro the chills, and she tried to run away. However, before Shiro could escape, Satou had already swung his arm.

"MORGANS!!!"

Satou hit Shiro's head with the paper fan.

PLAAACK!!!!

A very loud sound was heard as the paper fan hit Shiro's head.

"Are you crazy?! Why did you use the Sacred Sword in a place like this! And you used Noble Phantasm at that! Are you crazy! What if this labyrinth collapses! Shiro, SEIZA..."

After that Satou shouted and scolded Shiro for a couple of minutes.

"What's your excuse?" Satou's voice sounded very demanding.

"I don't need the labyrinth core anymore, so I intend to destroy it. Since there are a lot of magic circles in this room, so I might as well destroy both the magic circle and the core in one move. I know it was a reckless use of Noble Phantasm, but I think about the consequences too. I've prepared a magic circle for teleportation in case this labyrinth collapses." Shiro explained what he was doing and why in a low voice because he was scared.

Satou still looked a little angry and glared at Shiro. Shiro who was too frightened could only crouch while sitting in a seiza position.

"Sorry. For using Noble Phantasm. It's a bit too much for just a monster like that. But I used it so that I destroy the dungeon core and all the summoning magic circles in one move." Shiro in the verge of crying.

Looking at Shiro, Satou seemed to give up and sighed.

"Huh, never mind, it's already happened. But next time, don't just use magic like that in a place like this." Shiro immediately looked at Satou who was smiling even though he was a little forced.

Shiro was happy to see Satou's face and jumped to hug Satou. Everyone is shocked to see Shiro hugging Satou, especially Zena and Arisa. Arisa immediately ran over with an irritated face.

"Get away from Master" Arisa screams and then jumps up trying to kick Shiro.

But without Arisa knowing. Shiro had already let go of her embrace from Satou and focused on Arisa with a smile on his face.

Arisa is shocked to see what Shiro did. "Ahhh"

"Arisa-chan. Came to Pa not. Come to mama!!!" Shiro shouted while spreading his arms out trying to catch Arisa into her arms.

"AHHHHHH...!!!"

Arisa was caught and hugged by Shiro, Shiro also rubbed his cheek against Arisa's cheek.

"Ahh... Arisa-chan~~~."

Arisa tries to break free but it's all in vain with her strength, Arisa can't do anything. Everyone looked surprised at Shiro's behavior.

After a few minutes, Shiro released Arisa who had given up on her fate. Arisa is lying helplessly on the floor and doesn't move.

"Have you done?" Satou approached Shiro who was stroking Arisa's head.

"Well, maybe I'm being a little too pushy." Shiro said while poking Arisa's cheek.

Satou then took Arisa from Shiro and carried her. "Then can you take us out now?"

Shiro then stood up after hearing Satou's request. "I don't need to send you out. In every labyrinth, a magic circle for teleporting out will appear after defeating the boss." Shiro said while pointing to the corner of the room.

There one could see a magic circle starting to appear.

"Cliche..." Said Satou.

"It's templates" Shiro followed.

"I agree with Master." Arisa also follows but with a slightly irritated face.

"Ahh, Arisa-chan is angry~~~" Shiro commented on Arisa.

And Arisa is getting more and more annoyed.

"Are you guys ready to come back to the surface?" Satou turned around and asked the others.

"There's nothing for us to do here anymore. Besides, if we walk up, we won't find anything because Liza and the others have already wiped out all the monsters and will only waste off time." Captain Kigouri replied.

"We're slaves of the lord. So we're going with the Captain." The former B rank adventurer said.

Satou nodded and walked to the magic circle.

"Looks like we can get out together. This magic circle was created so that all survivors are sent out of the labyrinth." Satou explained.

"Because it's over. I'll go first." Shiro said.

"Why don't we go out together. We can meet the lord first." Captain Kigouri made his suggestion.

However, Captain Kigouri immediately fell because of the bloodlust released by Shiro.

"Don't force your luck, humans. Just because I'm nice to Satou and joke around with Arisa, doesn't mean I judge all humans like the two of them. Remember that." Captain Kigouri could only nod as Shiro glared at him.

After that, Shiro's face instantly turned into a smile.

"See you later Arisa-chan~" Shiro looked at Arisa.

"Go die you pervert. I don't want to see you." Arisa replies with annoyance.

But Shiro just smiled and in an instant, she was in front of Arisa and kissed Arisa's lips. Everyone was shocked to see what happened.

"You didn't decide this. Even Satou couldn't stop me." Shiro said and then he licked his lips.

"Wha...!!!" Arisa is shocked and gapes.

"Shiro, don't tease Arisa too much." Satou reminded.

"Ehe... Tehe pero." Shiro said while hitting the right side of his own head and closing his right eye and sticking out his tongue a little.

Satou could only shake his head at Shiro's behavior. After that, Shiro's body slowly turned into smoke.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I actually came here to tell you about the magic you received from Kagura-chan. If you can break all the existing seals, you can resurrect Kagura-chan faster. Bay bay." Shiro disappeared without a trace leaving Satou and the others.

"SHIROOOO!!! WHY DID YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING THAT IMPORTANT AFTER YOU LEFT!!!!" Satou shouted furiously.

"Huhf, my throat hurts. Damn you, Shiro." Satou sigh.

"Whatever, I'll think about it later. We'd better get out now." Without waiting for an answer from the others, Satou activated the magic circle. Then a bright light appeared which made them all close their eyes and once the light dimmed, they had already disappeared from the boss room.

***

After they all opened their eyes, they found that they were already outside the labyrinth.

"Outside. Are all labyrinths like this? And it's already late." Captain Kigouri said after he opened his eyes.

"Captain, what should we do after this?" The former B rank adventurer asked Captain Kigouri.

"We'd better stop for now. I have a lot of things to report to the lord." Captain Kigouri replied while looking at the sky.

Every soldier and adventurer knows what the captain feels. Then Captain Kigouri walked towards Satou.

"Satou, you'd better go back to your inns. Let's stop the labyrinth exploration for today." Said captain Kigouri.

Satou then took out a pile of papers from his bag.

"This is all the data that I can remember. Inside is data about monsters, traps, and maps of this labyrinth." Said Satou while giving the pile of papers to Captain Kigouri.

Captain Kigouri and the others were surprised to hear Satou's words. One of the soldiers immediately ran over and took the stack of papers from Captain Kigouri's hand and read it straight away.

"Impossible, you can get all this in just one go?!"

"This map is very detailed. The scale of the map is already there, so we can know how big the labyrinth is. Besides that, all the passages and rooms are clearly defined. There is also a cardinal direction here. The traps are also listed, the details of the traps are in the attachment written on another paper. The monsters are also described here. Did you really only enter twice?" The soldier was greatly shocked by the data he had just read.

"If I wasn't here right now and just received this data from the captain, I wouldn't have believed what was written here." All the soldiers became more and more shocked in disbelief.

Some even felt admiration for Satou.

"Satou, you're great. I can't believe you remember everything you saw in the labyrinth. I've forgotten a lot of things because of what Shiro did in the boss room." Zena smiled at Satou.

"Of course. Master is the Best." Arisa puffs out her chest proudly.

Everyone who saw Arisa couldn't help but smile.

"Speaking of Shiro. I couldn't get any information about the ball that was in the boss room earlier. Even though the ball was the boss. Even though Shiro said that the ball was the labyrinth core." Everyone was confused by Satou's words.

"Don't tell me you all didn't realize that the ball was the boss?" Everyone shook their heads, including Liza and Arisa.

And Satou also felt someone shaking his head. 'Tehe Pero'

Satou also facepalms seeing them all their answers.

"I can't blame you guys because even Shiro was wrong about this. To be clear, if that ball was the core. This labyrinth should have been destroyed when that ball got destroyed by Shiro's attack." Everyone only realized after Satou said the reason.

'I was deceived by the words spoken by that thing.'

'Did you forget that you also regress as a human?'

'Ahhh, I totally forgot about that.'

***

After all thing is done. Satou left Captain Kigouri and the others and go back to the inn in front of the gate.

"Master, what do we do after this." Arisa asks Satou.

"Maybe see our house." Satou answered.

"Why is it "maybe"? Is the renovation done already? Doesn't it take a week or so? And it hasn't been a week yet, master." Arisa is confused by Satou's answer.

"Precisely because it hasn't been a week yet. Do you remember what happened these past few days?" Ask Satou.

Arisa is confused. She then looked at Lulu and only got a head shake in reply. Liza also shook her head. While Pochi and Tama just tilted their heads.

"Arisa, if I say cliche, do you understand? These past few days, nothing that could be considered significant happened. And today, something different happened. Usually, after something like this, something else will happen again next after that." Satou explains to Arisa.

"Ahh... Why didn't it occur to me?" Arisa hits her own forehead.

"If you think about it. Not that we could meet that time was also a bit of a cliche, considering your identity and mine." Satou reminded Arisa.

"That is true!" Arisa is shocked after understanding what happened.

"So, we have to prepare for what will happen later at the inn. Will Nadi-san come with good news or bad news. What is clear, today she will come." Satou slightly emphasizes his words.

'Darling, can I go for a walk?' Dea asks Satou.

'Just don't do anything excessive okay.' Satou gave Dea her permission.

'Thank Darling. Love you.'

After that conversation, they continued their journey back to the inn.

***

Meanwhile elsewhere as Satou and the others walked back to the inn.

Captain Kigouri returned to the lord's castle to report what happened in the labyrinth and he was accompanied by the other captains.

"This is Kigouri and the other captains, may we come in?" Captain Kigouri knocked on the door of the Lord's study.

"Please." A reply voice sounded from within.

After that reply, Captain Kigouri opened the door and entered with the other captains. There he can see the Lord with his aide doing some paperwork.

"Kigouri, Zena, and the others too. You guys returned from the labyrinth? Aren't you guys a little too fast?" The Lord greeted with a slightly confused face.

"I will explain everything from the beginning. And Zena, Iona, Lilio, and Ruu will be witnesses to what I say." Captain Kigouri said with a serious face.

Zena and the others nodded their heads.

"Is it such a hard thing to believe that you asked Zena and the others to be witnesses?" Lord felt that Kigouri was a little too much.

"It's hard to believe, that's not the right word my lord. It couldn't have happened without God's intervention. That's a better word to describe what happened in the labyrinth today." Captain Kigouri said with a face so serious that it made the lord and his aide feel a little tense.

"Then. Explain in detail." Lord allowed captain Kigouri to tell what happened.

After that, Captain Kigouri began to tell what happened.

.

.

.

.

.

"So that's what happened from the start we went into the labyrinth until we found the iron door which we think is the entrance to the boss room." Captain Kigouri stopped talking.

However, his face became even tenser. Lord was a little confused by the state of Captain Kigouri. He also looked at Zena and the others and after he look at their faces, it was just making him even more confused by what was happening.

"Kigouri, what actually happened after you found the boss room? Why are your faces a little too tense?" The Lord finally asked Captain Kigouri.

"Because we ourselves don't know if it's okay to talk about it." Captain Kigouri answered uncertainly.

"But Kigouri-san, if we don't tell this and something unpleasant happens. This city could be annihilated. Maybe this Kingdom will be destroyed. Remember what happened in the boss room?" Zena reminded Captain Kigouri.

Captain Kigouri turned pale from remembering something and finally resigned himself to what was about to happen.

"What do you mean by this kingdom will be destroyed?!" The Lord is a little angry with Zena's words.

"Sorry my lord, if that being really wants it, that being can indeed destroy this kingdom, maybe more precisely destroy this world." Captain Kigouri lowered his head.

"What do you mean? And who are you referring to by "that being"?" The lord was confused.

"Do you remember the Hero who killed the Hell Demon along with Satou when the labyrinth first appeared?" Captain Kigouri asked and received a nod from the lord in response.

"That hero turns out to be a close friend of Akon Kagura-sama. In other words that being is not human. But that being is the same as Akon Kagura-sama. A God" Captain Kigouri answered the Lord's question with a pale face.

"I don't understand what you're saying. The hero isn't a human, but God. Is that what you mean?" Lord asked.

"That's right my lord." Captain Kigouri confirmed the Lord's words.

Lord became even more confused and he sat back in his chair while looking up at the ceiling.

"Explain in more detail exactly what happened." Lord asked Captain Kigouri to explain in more detail.

.

.

.

.

.

"So, in other words. One, the Hero who killed the Hell demon at that time, is now nicknamed "Shiro" by Satou. Second, Shiro is actually a girl. Three, Shiro is a personal friend of Akon Kagura-sama and it can be confirmed that she is also a God. Four, Satou apparently also has a personal relationship with Akon Kagura-sama too, and he also asked by Akon Kagura-sama herself to become her friend." Lord was silent for a moment.

Then he covered his face with his hands and said. "Shiro is God. And Satou is a close person to Akon Kagura-sama and he is also more than just a Miko to Akon Kagura-sama. Not only that. Arisa, Satou's slave is also Shiro's favorite person."

Lord then sat up straight looking at Captain Kigouri. "Do you think Shiro will like Pochi and Tama too? Because personally, I like them a little bit. Especially Pochi's tail that will swing around when she eats something sweet or meat."

Lord said with a slightly worried face. And the others were shocked to hear what he said. After being silent for a while.

Lord, in a firm voice, said. "But it's clear. We can't make them our enemy." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Now, regarding what we are going to do with Shiro and Satou. Is there anything you want to say?" Lord asked and looked at them one by one.

However, no one answered his question which caused silence to follow. Not long after that silence fell, and a woman's voice was heard by all of them.

"Don't overdo it. Let him do what he wants while he's in town. That's my advice if you want to make him your friend."

Everyone was shocked and turned in the direction where the voice came from.

Shock and disbelief were clearly seen on everyone's faces. Why? Because they saw someone who shouldn't be there. Yes, they saw Shiro sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in her hand along with some snacks that were already neatly arranged on the table. Shiro sighed seeing the reactions of everyone in the room.

"Why are you guys shocked like that? Shouldn't something like this be normal for a being like me?" Shiro said calmly while drinking the tea in her hand.

"Never mind, what's more important is why I'm here, right?" Lord and the others snapped out of their state of shock.

"Shiro-sama, I presume?" The Lord asked.

"Yes, I'm yours truly. The only kind God that ever existed." Shiro answered as she raised the cup in her hand.

After that, Shiro's face looked sour. "It's really weird for me to speak in this style. Too, what's it called again? Old? I know I'm old, but I'm not that old. It's better to speak in a slightly modern but not too up-to-date style."

Everyone was confused by what Shiro was doing.

"Pffft."

The sound of someone laughing rang out and made everyone tense up.

"So weird that even Zena laughed at me." Shiro shook her head.

Everyone immediately looked at Zena with angry faces. Zena was cowered.

"I'm not that bad of a God. So you guys don't have to worry about me getting angry over trivial things like this. We'd better discuss more important things." Shiro said with a smile on his face.

Everyone felt more and more tense hearing what Shiro said.

"You'd better sit down first." The Lord and the others looked at each other. They were a little hesitant about what they were going to do.

"Do you want to make me wait a little longer." Shiro warned them all.

Hearing Shiro's words, the lord immediately sat down and the others stood behind the lord.

Seeing it all, Shiro sighed. "Kigouri, Iona, Lilio, and Ruu. You guys sit beside Roswald. Ortes, can you get some tea and snacks for all of us." Shiro said without looking at all of them while taking out a book.

"Zena, you sit here." Shiro patted the spot beside him.

Everyone was silent confused as to what they should do. Shiro looked at all of them and sighed again as they just fell silent and gaped.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Hearing Shiro's voice, they came to their senses and immediately did as Shiro ordered.

Ortes went straight out for tea and snacks. Kigouri, Iona, Lilio, and Ruu immediately sat beside the lord. However, Zena was a little hesitant to sit beside Shiro. Seeing Zena who was hesitating, Shiro smiled at Zena and patted the spot beside her. Finally, Zena gave in and complied because she knew that Shiro pushed her a bit.

2