28 – Problem in The House
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N : Sorry for not being able to update last week. I'm addicted to playing FGO. Which made me think of making a fanfix of FGO. But after I thought further. Isn't FGO a fanfix? So if I make a fanfix based on a fanfix. Then what is it called? fanfix? Please let me know in the comments. Maybe I'll include FGO in the prequel to this story.

***

"Now, what are you going to do?" Shiro asked Roswald.

"You mean?" Roswald was a little confused.

"What are you going to do about Satou?"

"Nothing, I won't do anything, as long as Satou doesn't do anything that forces me to do something. I'll just keep quiet. But, from what I've heard. Satou won't do anything." Roswald answered while drinking his tea.

"That's good to hear. Don't corner him too much. The most dangerous creatures are sleeping predators. Even I dare not to force him to much." Roswald was slightly surprised at Shiro's words.

"If I may know. Why are you so careful with Satou?" Roswald forced himself to ask.

"Why?" Shiro looked up and was silent for a moment.

"Actually I wasn't careful with him. In fact I never held back with him. Because I know, no matter what I do to him, he can hold himself back." Shiro said with a smile on his face. Zena looked a little surprised at Shiro's face, and decided to ask.

"Shiro-sama, do you like Satou?" Everyone was shocked to hear Zena's words. Shiro just smiled and said.

"Satou? I've seen "him" for a long time. Millions or even billions of years. I don't know how long it's been. It's a long time ago." Shiro then looked at Zena with a serious face.

"Zena if you really want to accompany Satou. You have to say it clearly in front of him. Now, your position will probably be replaced by Arisa.Arisa is a princess from the Kubooku kingdom, you know. So you should take your status as noble a bit more seriously. What's more is that Lulu is there. She is a descendant of a Hero. I wonder what she will be like after Satou trains her personally." Zena looks nervous.

"Zena, that's not all. Are you sure the woman who approaches Satou will stop there?" Zena turned a little pale.

"Imagine what Seteralick would do if he finds out about Satou? With the power that Satou has. Single handedly kills a mid level demon, and can fight a hell demon, who is almost a Demon Lord. Captures hordes of criminals. Close to Kagura-chan, and other things. And what he will do later? What will Seteralick give to Satou? I wouldn't be surprised if he would hand over Sistina or doris or maybe both to Satou." Shiro said with a smile on his face.

"Or maybe I'll just force Seteralick." This time the smile turned into a sly smile. And Zena became even more paler.

"You better go see Satou. And do what you want to do." Shiro patted Zena's shoulder, Zena also looked at Shiro. Shiro just smiled and gave a thumbs up as he said.

"Gambatte ne." Hearing Shiro's words, Zena stood up.

"Sorry, I have an urgent thing to do." Zena lowered her head.

"Please... please... Solve your problem first." Shiro gave Zena permission to leave. 

Zena immediately ran outside after receiving an answer from Shiro.

"Since Zena has left, let's continue the discussion about Satou. Although I can't say too much. Because basically, information about Satou has something to do with Kagura-chan, so ordinary humans are not allowed to know. Except, Satou himself gave it to you guys. Do you want to know?" Everyone fell silent after hearing Shiro's words.

"No need. I don't want to know too much. "Ignorant is a sin". For certain things that words is true. But for things like this. I prefer "Ignorant is a bless"." Roswald answered followed by a nod of the head from the others.

Shiro nodded his head understanding Roswald's words. "You are wise too. Please say the same to your king. I don't want to have to do anything troublesome. And please don't look for me. I will appear if I have to. But hope that I don't have to show up again. Because if I appear, it means that a demon lord or king also appear."

Roswald was surprised to hear Shiro's words. But he immediately calmed down after realizing something.

"So be careful with your requests." Shiro emphasized this remark slightly.

"So, Shiro-sama. What are you going to do after this? Like what Satou said in the labyrinth, God won't interfere if the world isn't on the verge of collapse. Then, why did you come down?" Roswald was dripping with sweat after saying his question.

Shiro laughed at Roswald's condition. "Hahahaha. You don't need to be that scared. I told you I wouldn't get angry over trivial things. And answered your question. That's also why I came here." Shiro was silent.

Roswald and the others grew tensed by the silence that ensued. Shiro drank her tea before continuing her word.

"I need your help with information regarding the Demon King. There's Miko from Parion here right? So maybe you can give me information about the Demon Lords and Kings that might appear or have already appeared. You know that I lost the bet with Kagura-chan right? And Kagura-chan asked me to kill the Demon God." Shiro with a calm face said the reason.

Roswald and the others were shocked to hear Shiro's words.

"Sorry Shiro-sama. I didn't know we could help. Even though I'm a lord, I'm just a lord of a remote area." Roswald lowered his head.

"It's okay. I don't need this information right now anyway. Next time I'll come back to give you a magic tool so you can contact Satou. After that he's the one who will contact me." Shiro finished the tea in his cup.

"Because it's all over. I'll go first. Everything in this room stays in this room. You know that, right?"

Shiro made sure that Roswald and the others understood before she left. Seeing the nodding heads of Roswald and the others, Shiro left the lord's castle.

A few minutes after Shiro left, silence enveloped Roswald's study.

"Huaaaahhhh... I can finally calm down a bit. I was worried I'd die if I said the wrong thing." Roswald leaned back in the chair.

"My lord, what you are doing now is inappropriate." Ortes warned Roswald.

"Who cares. Don't ask something impossible." Roswald didn't care what Ortes said.

"What are you going to do after this?" Roswald asked.

"I'm going back to go home. I have a headache. Tomorrow morning I'll probably forget most of what's going on here." Lilio answered.

"I'm going to the bar for a drink. I need to let these thoughts out." Kigouri replied.

"I am in." Iona.

"Include me." Ruu decides to go with Kigouri.

After everyone decided what they were going to do, Lilio stood up and left the room.

"Then I'll go home first."

"Should I go with you?" Iona suggested.

"No need." Lilio left the room with a listless face.

After Lilio came out, Roswald stood up. "You want to go to the bar? I'm coming. Every now and then is okay, right? I'll change first."

Ignoring the answers from the others, Roswald left the room. Seeing his superior like that, Ortes could only shake his head. After that they all went to the bar.

***

Meanwhile, elsewhere when Shiro was in Roswald's study.

Satou who almost arrived at the inn could see Nadi enter the inn. And when he opened the inn's entrance, he could see that Nadi was talking with Martha.

Hearing someone enter, Martha immediately looked towards the door and saw Satou and the others.

"Satou-san, what a coincidence. I came here to see you. There is a slight problem with the house renovation." Nadi immediately explained her arrival when she saw Satou was back.

"Liza, help Lulu to take Arisa to the room. Pochi, Tama, you can rest. You can sleep right away if you're tired. Liza, take care of them. Lulu, you come with me after you bring everyone to the room." Satou gave instructions to the others and everyone immediately walked to the room.

"Nadi-san, what's the matter?" Satou immediately asked Nadi. "Martha, two glasses please."

"Okay" Martha went straight to the kitchen to prepare Satou's order.

"Satou-san, there's no need to bribe me either." Nadi refuses.

Martha put the table glass down.

"Sorry Nadi-san. I'm too tired. So I need two glasses." Nadi and Martha's faces became sour after hearing Satou's words.

Satou giggled looking at the two of them. "Sorry, I was joking. One is for you." Satou thrust a glass in front of Nadi. Nadi's face turned red from embarrassment.

"So, what's the problem?" Hearing Satou's question, Nadi came to her senses.

"Ahh, yes, I came here to tell you that workers are confused about making the kitchen and bathroom according to your request." Nadi looks a little disappointed.

"It okay, because I did push my idea a little to much yesterday. It's normal if they are confused or don't even know at all. Installing water and air pipes throughout the house has never been done before. It's a new technique actually." Nadi was a little confused hearing what Satou said.

"So can I see the workers?" Satou asked Nadi.

"Of course. I came here because of that. We can meet the workers whenever you want." Nadi answered with a bit of pleasure.

"How about today? We'll wait for Lulu to come down first." Satou gave his suggestion.

"Okay." Nadi smiled. "I was worried about what would happen with this renovation." Nadi looks a little calm.

"What are you worried about?" Satou asked.

"Worried that this renovation can't be continued. I didn't even know, that all of this id requires a new method to be completed."

Satou giggled. "Don't worry, I'll tell the workers how to do it. Later they can do the same to houses they may be remodeling or build later." Nadi looks a little happy.

Not long after, Lulu came down. Satou handed his glass to Lulu which she immediately accepted and drank.

"Okay, let's meet the workers now. Where should we go?" Said Satou after seeing Lulu put down her drinking glass.

"They're still on site, we'll just go straight there." Nadi stood up and walked out.

Satou and Lulu immediately followed Nadi out.

***

Arriving at the renovation site, namely the house that Satou bought. Satou could see the changes from the outside. And he smiled seeing it.

"Everything looks fine from the outside." Satou said the impression from what he saw.

"The outside is much more finished. But the inside." Nadi did not continue her word. "You'd better see for yourself inside." Nadi opened the door.

Satou and Lulu go inside. And they were both surprised.

.

.

.

"Why is it like this?!" Satou was shocked and fell on the floor. Lulu just shook her head seeing what happened. Nadi was confused by what Satou was doing.

"Nadi, you said earlier that the renovation of this house get a little problem, didn't you?"

"Yeah, the renovation process ran into a bit of a problem. That's why I brought you here to sort this out." Nadi answered.

"But..." Satou looked around him.

"I don't see the slightest problem? Where is the problem? The room looks neat, clean. So, where is the problem?" Satou stood up with a confused face.

"Sigh, the problem isn't here. It's in the kitchen and bathroom." Nadi sighed.

"Oh, I see." Satou nodded his head. "Then let's go straight there." Satou walked towards the room that should be the bathroom.

After arriving in front of the door, Satou immediately opened it and immediately closed it again.

He than looked at Nadi. "I didn't enter the wrong room, did I?"

Nadi shook her head. "If you mean the bathroom. You didn't wrong."

Satou opened the door slightly and peeked from outside. "I did ask for a big bath yesterday. But... isn't that too much?"

Nadi walked over to Satou and opened the bathroom door as wide as possible which caused Satou to fall over. Lulu immediately ran over to Satou to help him up, while Nadi ignored Satou at all and went inside.

"How is the condition?" Nadi asked one of the people inside.

"Difficult. I don't know how to make the water flow into the bath and then when it reaches a certain height. The water will be reduced automatically from the water that in the bottom of the bathtub, because the water comes out of the tub and goes to another reservoir where the water will be distilled to make sure so that the water can be used again. I never know a tool or magic tool that can do that." One of the worker answer Nadi question.

"Of course you don't know." Satou interrupted the conversation of the Prophet and the workers.

"Who are you?!" The worker asked with an angry face.

"Dalton-san, this is Satou. He's the one who ordered all of this. And Satou-san, he's the chief worker, Dalton." Nadi introduced Satou and Dalton.

"Ohh, so the one who came up with this crazy idea was the Hero of the city. It turns out that it's not only your strength that doesn't make sense, your brain has a bit of a problem as well." Everyone was surprised to hear Dalton's words.

Satou just laughed hearing that. "Hahaha. I like you. So, want to learn how to do all that?"

Dalton's face instantly became serious. "Are you crazy?" Everyone in the room keep silent.

Dalton's face instantly turned into a big smile and he said. "Of course I would. Who could resist such a knowledge. If all of it really could be done. Not only can we save water. We can also save energy to fill the bath. And a bath like this, not only the nobles. Lord and even the King would want it. What's more, if I remember correctly. You also want that the water in the tub is always warm, right?"

Everyone was shocked by what happened. But the workers remembered what Satou wanted and they turned like children who got a new toy. "Hahahaha... Alright, I'll tell you how to make all that. But on one condition."

Everyone fell silent again after hearing Satou's words. But Dalton immediately answered.

"What do you want." Hear the answer from Dalton. All the workers followed him.

"Easy, you just have to work for me. If you manage to accomplish everything I want. I'll try to ask the lord so that i can set up a business. And you will become employees of that business. How about it?" Satou stretched out his hand.

"Hahahahaha" Dalton laughed out loud. "Okay, I'm in." Dalton shook Satou's hand.

"Okay, let's talk about how to make everything that I want." Satou walked out of the bathroom.

Dalton and the other workers looked very happy and followed suit. Lulu and Nadi also followed after everyone got out of the bathroom. Satou and the other walked towards the well.

After arriving, Satou said. "Before we solve the problem on the inside. Let's solve the problem on the outside first." Everyone was confused by what Satou said.

"Shishou, what's the problem here?" Dalton asked.

"The well itself isn't the problem, but the surroundings are the problem. There's nothing around it. That's the problem." Satou explained.

Everyone was confused by Satou's explanation.

"Huhf. We need a tool so that water can flow from the well into the bathroom and kitchen, right?" Everyone nodded.

"Ahhh!!!" Nadi shouted after she understood something. "The tool. The problem is in the tool. If there's nothing near the well. We can't install the tool. What's more, it's new technology. If news of this all spreads widely, the price of this tool will be expensive. This tool will also become a target for theft." Nadi explained all of that in one breath.

Pachi... Pachi... Pachi...

"100 points for Nadi. It's not just a theft problem. This tool can't be exposed to the sun, and it can't get wet either. Therefore, we need a place to secure this tool. That's why, we will build a small room here. To protect this tool and the well too." Dalton nodded in understanding, but some of the workers looked still confused.

"If you are confused why this tool should not be exposed to sunlight and water. Just imagine what happens to a stone that is exposed to heat and rain every day. Over time the stone will crumble."

Everyone came to an understanding after Satou gave a little additional explanation.

"Since you guys understand, now let's make a room 3m x 3m wide and 3m high too. The well will be in one corner. The tools will be next to it, the rest of the room is for us to use when we do maintenance on this tool. We need space to work right?"

Dalton and the workers nodded their heads and immediately took their equipment.

"What are you doing?" Satou asked with a confused face.

"Didn't we need a room for the well and the tools that will be installed later?" Dalton answer with a straight face.

Satou shook his head. "Don't you guys realize what time it is?" Satou said while pointing his finger up.

Everyone looked up and saw that the sky was already orange, a sign that it was getting close to evening. Dalton and the other workers just smiled and scratched the back of their heads.

"Please understand Shishou. We rarely get anything new like this. So we were a little too excited."

Satou sighed at Dalton's explanation.

"You can continue your work tomorrow morning. When you've finish building the room. Meet me at the inn in front of the gate. I'll tell you what to do next." Dalton and the other workers nodded.

"Nadi-sa..."

'I'm home.'

Before Satou finished his words to Nadi. He heard Dee's voice.

'Oh. Where have you been?'

'Slightly teasing Zena. ehehehehe...'

Satou's face looks a little wry after hearing Dea's words.

"Satou-san? What's wrong?" Nadi was confused to see Satou who suddenly stopped talking.

Satou came to his senses after he heard Nadi's voice.

"Ahh, it's fine, I just remembered something. Nadi-san, do we still have something we need to talk about? Otherwise, I'll be going back to the inn. I think there might be trouble at the inn." Delton, the workers and Nadi were confused by what Satou said and Lulu was surprised to hear Satou.

"Masters?" Satou stroked Lulu's head.

"Not a serious problem. Just maybe a little troublesome." Satou tried to calm Lulu.

"Nadi, because this has something to do with Zena. So I have to go back to the inn a little bit. So..." Satou gave Nadi a little sign.

"Ohh..." Nadi realized what had happened. "If that's the case. Go ahead, so let there be trouble with him." Nadi immediately told Satou to come back immediately.

Satou and Lulu than immediately return to the inn. Delton and the workers were a little confused by what had happened.

"Nadi, what's really going on with Shishou? And who is Zena?" Delton asked.

"Zena Marientail. The daughter of the Marientail family. She's a captain of the magic soldiers. And to my knowledge, she's Satou-san's future wife."

"Ohhh..." Everyone nodded hearing Dari Nadi's explanation.

"If that's the case. I understand that Shishou said it was a bit of a hassle. It reminds me of the time I was about to get married." Dalton is a little nostalgic.

***

Meanwhile, Satou was walking in a bit of a hurry, but he adjusted his pace so he wouldn't leave Lulu.

"Sorry, master. I'm too slow." Lulu lowered her head a little regretfully.

"It okay." Satou calms Lulu.

"Master, did Zena-san get into trouble?" Lulu asked.

"I feel like it's was just a slight misunderstanding. Maybe she got incomplete information and made a decision too hastily." Lulu than walked a little faster after hearing Satou's explanation.

Satou was a little surprised that Lulu suddenly ran. But he followed Lulu without saying much.

'I hope you don't talk too much.'

'Hahahahaha. Maybe too little.'

'I hate "Explanation Time". Too many chapters, words, and too many "Lore Dumps". I have to try to stall all of this.'

'Ganbatte Darling!!!'

Satou's face looks even more wry after his conversation with Dea.

1