29 – The House
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When walking back to the inn. Satou could see that Zena was already at the inn with Arisa and the others.

'Dea, what exactly did you say to Zena?'

'Not much. Just a bit of false information about that I'm a god, and you're close to Kagura-chan.'

'Even though we are actually Gods and the one close to Kagura is you, not me. But by the way, about you betting with Kagura. Is it true? I'm just improvising a little so that it's all a little believable.'

'I did bet with Kagura-chan. But we're not here because I lost the bet. But we're here to do that bet. I'm tired of being in the garden all the time after all.' 'Though, the hanging garden should have everything you need and you can make whatever you want there. Did they also thinking like you too?' 'I know that the hanging garden has everything. What's more, after you up all the existing facilities. Every day is so much fun to play with the others. But sometimes I miss the time when we played "Hero and Villain". Going to a dimension, looking for the main character from that dimension, spoils the storyline that should have happened. Until finally we were kicked out of that dimension by God or the administrator there. But of course, don't forget to take some of the character from there. hehehehehe' Dea and Satou were smiling for a while.

'Hanging gardens are fun, but there's still something missing there. I think Esd-chan actually thinks like me.'

'So you made a bet with Kagura because you wanted to get out of the garden and play in another dimension?'

'Yup, but no one wants to come with me. They have their own reasons for not getting out of the garden. Tsuna-chan only likes gambling, so as long as there are slots and whatnot. She will not going anywhere. Art was glutton, so as long as she could eat whatever she wanted, she was quite happy. Besides, she wouldn't have left if Jeanne hadn't gone. Jeanne is the same. They are both closer to each other than you are.'

'And you prefer them that way.' Satou sneered a little at Dea.

'Hahahahaha... Of course. Sae-chan, Sa-chan, and Shizuka-chab were always together. The three of them are one package.'

'Don't you have Ish and Ers?'

'The Twins? I'd rather back off if the two of them were together. Actually I also invited Lumi-chan and Kiss-chan. But they didn't want to come with the excuse "You remember that we're both vampires right? We don't really like crowds." Although I'm sure that they just want to play games. Semi-chan can't go because she manages everything in the garden. Ro-chan is always in the data room to organize all the data we collect from all the dimensions we've been to. And the others can't get out either.'

'So what's the bet?'

'She asked me to help her make Ichirou a god but without changing his personality and without making him close to anyone. If i can do that, she will give me some information.'

'Ahh, so that Kagura can monopolize Ichirou for herself. But what information did you want? Shouldn't you know all the information you should know?'

'That's the problem. I will automatically know the information I am allowed to know. But if I'm not allowed to know.'

'Ohh, so this information is in Kagura?'

'Yup. And because I can't possibly be Satou. So I had to pull you here with me. Hehehehe' Satou facepalm in his mind.

'Why didn't you tell me from the start? We can go wherever you want. Maybe if you talk about this, the others can come with us too.'

'Hehehe. This is all spontaneous, so I have no plans at all.'

'Huh... Even though you are called the "Mother of all System and Technology" who knows all the information. But to manage all that, you...'

'Sorry if I'm bad at managing all that!!!'

'You lazy bastard.'

'hmpf'

***

After walking and talking to Dea for a few minutes satou arrived at the inn. He could see Martha and Mosa smiling slightly teasing him.

"Please don't make too much noise okay?" Said Mosa.

"I don't know what you mean by noise. But I'll try not to be like that." Martha and Mosa giggled.

Satou and Lulu then walked straight to their room. After Satou arrived and opened the door. He could see Zena was joking around with Arisa.

"Someone said they was teasing you?" Satou immediately walked up to Zena and stroked her head. Zena smiled shyly at what Satou did.

"Ehhh, why are you embarrassed Zena-san?" Arisa asked.

"Aren't you embarrassed when Satou did something like this to you?" Zena is confused by Arisa's question.

"Why should I be embarrassed. I actually want master to do it all the time. Hug me, kiss.. Auch.." Arisa holds her head which was hit by Satou.

"Hehehe..." After that Arisa just giggled.

"Don't compare Zena to a perverted girl like you." Satou mocks Arisa.

"I'm not a pervert. I'm just being honest with myself." Arisa proudly says that.

Which made Satou, Lulu, Liza, and Zena put on strange faces.

"Yeah, your honesty makes you a pervert." Satou flicked Arisa's forehead.

"So why are you here?" Satou asked Zena. Zena was embarrassed to answer.

"Zena thinks that..." Zena immediately covered Arisa's mouth before she continued what she wanted to say.

"It's nothing. I just wanted to see you." Zena said with her head lowered.

Satou sighed and then he stroked Zena's head while saying. "Everything has its time. If you want to know something. You can't force anything. When it's time, you'll know the answer yourself. Please be patient, okay?" Zena nodded with her face red from embarrassment.

"You'd better go home now before it gets too dark. I'll take you." Satou suggested to Zena.

"Or you can sleep here with all of us. This room is big enough if you only add one more person. ehehehehe..." Arisa suggested with a little giggle.

However, how surprised Arisa is after hearing Zena's answer.

"That's right, if I go home now with Satou, later Satou will have to come back here alone. So it's better if I just stay here. Who am I sleeping next to?"

Arisa just gapes at Zena's words. Liza shook her head. Lulu giggles seeing Arisa's face. And Satou facepalm saw it all.

"Are you serious?" Satou confirmed everything to Zena and she just nodded her head.

"Liza usually sleeps with Pochi and Tama. Arisa usually sleeps with Lulu. You can sleep with me." Satou said with a straight face. Zena's face immediately turned red when she heard that.

"Because it's getting late. We'd better get some sleep. We have to go see our renovated house tomorrow. Want a goodnight kiss?"

After Satou said that. Liza walked over and kissed Satou. After kissing Satou, Liza immediately lay down beside Pochi and Tama who were embracing each other in their sleep.

Arisa said. "I'll have a bad dream if I don't get this." And then kisses Satou Lulu also shyly kissed Satou too.

"Good night master." Satou then stroked Lulu's head. Arisa and Lulu then lay side by side. Zena was shocked to see all of that.

"You don't want to?" Hearing Satou's question, Zena's face immediately turned red.

Satou then approached Zena and kissed Zena who could only be silent. Satou then lifted Zena who was frozen not moving at all and laid Zena beside her before Satou finally fell asleep.

***

The next morning, when Satou woke up. Satou could see Zena who was still frozen beside him.

'Was she like this all night?' Satou asked Dea.

'Yeah, she was like that all night. I think last night was too stimulating for her.'

'But if it's not like this. She'd be too much of a surprise if we lived together later wouldn't she?'

'Yup, we must train Zena little by little so she gets used to what's going to happen next. Luckily you didn't immediately ask her to have sex. Imagine? Maybe she'll pass out for a few days. Hahahahaha. What else did you say last night. "Don't compare Zena to a pervert like you." to Arisa. Even though you are the most perverted here. Hahahahaha.'

'You should change the word "you" to "I". Maybe that's more appropriate.'

Satou and Dea were silent for a moment And dea finally burst out laughing.

'Hahahahaha.... That's right. Hahahahahaa....'

Satou could only face palms hearing Dea's words.

Satou then sat on the bed and stroked Zena's head which made Zena wake up and look at the hand stroking her head. Zena immediately hid her face with her hands after knowing who stroked her head.

"Did we do anything last night?" Zena asked.

"No, we didn't do anything. Why? Do you want to do something?" Satou was joking.

Zena immediately sat up and hit Satou with a pillow. "Hentai." and turned his face away.

Satou giggled at Zena's behavior and approached Zena from behind and hugged her. Zena is shocked and covers her face in embarrassment.

"Why should you be embarrassed?"

"Hmmp" Zena hid her face with a pillow. Satou forced Zena a little and took the pillow from her hand. The two of them eventually fell and Zena ended up lying on the bed with Satou on top of her. Zena tried to cover her face but Satou first held her hands before Zena managed to cover her face.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. We will do this every day when we are married. For now..." Satou kissed Zena which made Zena shocked.

But Zena finally gave up and enjoyed what they were doing. After kissing for a while, Satou let go of Zena.

"Good morning?" Satou said to Zena which made Zena's face blush even more.

"Good morning."

"Can we get our turn now?" Zena was shocked and immediately turned to look in the direction of the voice she heard.

There she saw Arisa and Lulu already awake and sitting on their bed. With Arisa smiling teasingly and Lulu trying to cover her face but her finger is open so she can still see.

"Since when?" Zena asked with her body slightly shaking.

"Since "Did we do anything last night?" hehehehe." Arisa laughs after answering.

And Zena couldn't help but be surprised and covered her face with a pillow. Satou just shook his head at Zena and Arisa's behavior.

Then he got out of bed and walked up to Lulu and kissed her. Then Satou kisses Arisa and walks up waking Liza and kisses her too.

After that, Liza wakes up Pochi and Tama and the three of them walk towards the backyard to wash their faces.

"Zena, what are you going to do after this?" Satou asked.

"I want to go home. I'm still sleepy." Zena answered while yawning.

"Then I'll take you home now. You guys eat breakfast first, I'll catch up after taking Zena home." Satou told Arisa and Lulu who both immediately nodded their heads.

Satou then approached Zena and carried her out of bed. After that, Satou immediately took Zena home while Arisa and Lulu followed Liza and the others to the backyard.

***

When Satou take Zena home. Zena asked something to Satou.

"Do you do that thing every time you go to sleep and every time you wake up?"

Satou was a little confused by Zena's question. "You mean the kiss?"

Zena's face reddened and she nodded her head.

"Ahh... Not at all. Pochi and Tama prefer bedtime stories and honey when they wake up." Zena smiled hearing what Pochi and Tama liked.

"For Liza. I did it all so she wouldn't think about sacrificing her life for me. If I didn't do all of that. Liza might easily sacrifice her life. So if I make her feel a little needed other than fighting. She might think a little about her own safety." Zena was surprised by what Satou said.

"Is Liza always like that?"

"Yes. Even yesterday when we were in the labyrinth and we knew that there was a change. Shee said something like this to me "Master, if later there is a demon that you can't fight, you can use me as bait so you can escape safely." She said that to me." Zena stopped walking in shock.

"Zena." Satou called out to Zena because he saw Zena suddenly stop.

Zena came to her senses and approached Satou. "Sorry, I just a little surprised by Liza's attitude. She always seems cheerful. So I didn't expect her to be so serious."

"That's just how Liza is."

"As for Arisa and Lulu. They often have nightmares. But when I sleep in the same bed with them. They don't have nightmares at all. But I can't sleep with them all the time. In the end, kissing was the alternative."

"Nightmare? What's wrong with Arisa and Lulu? Arisa looks always cheerful. Too cheerful actually, that she was always joking around. And Lulu looks fine too." Zena was confused by Satou's words about Arisa and Lulu.

"About that, it's not that I don't want to tell you. However, wouldn't it be better if you asked them yourself?" Zena was surprised and looked a little worried.

"Is that the reason why they became slaves?" Satou just nodded in response to Zena's question.

"If you became a little closer to the two of them. They will tell you themselves." Satou stroked Zena's head which made her a little embarrassed.

"Hmm" Zena nodded to Satou's word.

After walking for a few minutes, Satou finally arrived at Zena's house.

"Want to come in first? Eat breakfast first maybe?" Zena offered with an embarrassed face.

Sarou smiled and stroked Zena's head. "Believe me, I really want to. But, I can not. I have to supervise the renovation of our house."

Zena's face immediately turned red at what Satou said. "Well if that's the case. Be careful"

Satou smiled and said. "Yeah, have a good sleep."

After hearing that from Satou. Zena immediately grabbed Satou's head and kissed him. After a while, Zena let go of Satou and immediately ran into the house. Satou can only silently stand there not understanding what had happened.

"Isn't Zena getting a little bolder?" Satou said.

'Who has plunged Zena into the world of perverts!!!'

"You did."

'Whaaat!!! It's not my fault. It's both of us' fault!!! Hahahahaha' Sarou facepalm hearing what Dea said.

***

After dropping off Zena, Satou immediately returned to the inn and there he saw Arisa and the others had started eating their breakfast, so Satou immediately joined the others.

After breakfast and shower. Satou invites Arisa and the others to see the renovation process of their house.

"Master, what exactly is wrong with this house?" Arisa asked.

"Nothing. I just want to install a water pump and a heater. So we can have a warm bath. And in the kitchen and some places, I'd like to install a faucet." Sarou said with a straight face.

Arisa who knows about it all, she is very shocked.

"Arisa what is a water pump and water faucet?" Lulu asked.

"Pump... Pump..." "Faucet... Faucet..." Pochi and Tama joked with the words they just learned.

"The water pump is a tool to take water from the well without having to draw it manually like we usually do before taking a bath. Then the water that has been taken by the pump is flowed through a pipe and out through the faucet." Arisa explains to Lulu.

"Then how is it different from what we usually do?" Liza was confused.

"With a pump, we won't be tired."

"Right. Taking water is tiring nanodesu." Pochi complains.

"Yuni always complains when she has to fetch water from the well." Tama added.

"Master. Can it be installed? Wait a minute, do the pumps and heaters and faucets already exist?" Arisa gets confused.

"Of course not. At least I've never seen one. So I'll make one." Satou explains to Arisa which makes Arisa even more shocked.

"Master, you can make a machine like that?"

"Of course I can. But this time I'm going to make one that doesn't require electricity, but mana. Maybe I can make one." Satou sound unsure.

"Ohh so it's a magic tool."

.

.

.

.

"Wait a... What... Magic tool?"

"Master!!! You can make magic tools?!" Arisa was so shocked that she screamed on the way which made everyone focus on Satou and the others.

"Arisa, don't shout. I said that maybe I can make it. I know how water pumps work with machines and electricity. But I have to study a little if I want to make it work with magic. But obviously I have to prepare a place to install the tool first. So, even if I can't build the pump right now. Maybe another time. Or maybe when I find someone who can." Satou explains to Arisa.

Arisa was a little calmer after hearing Satou's explanation.

"So you can or can't you?" Arisa seeks reassurance from Satou.

"In theory I can make it. But since I've never made magic tools before, so I can't be sure whether what I make later works as I want or not."

***

After a walk full of surprised screams from Arisa. Liza and Lulu's confused faces. As well as Pochi and Tama's joking around using the new word they learn. Finally Satou and the others arrived.

"Shishou, you've finally arrived. We need to talk about the room that will be used for the installation of tools." Dalton immediately looked pleased to see Satou arrived. The other workers also looked impatient.

"Dalton, the room doesn't need to be too complicated. You just need to make it like we talked about yesterday. But now you will be assisted by my slaves. Liza, Pochi, Tama, come here."

Liza immediately approaches. "Hai, master."

Pochi jumped beside Liza. "Hai nanodesu."

Tama imitated Pochi. "Here"

"These three beastfolk will help you. Even if they don't know how to build things, their strength can be of great help." Satou introduced the beastfolk to Dalton.

"Shishou, I've often heard that beastfolk have strong strength. But, aren't they still kids?" Dalton couldn't believe Satou a bit.

"Don't worry. They're stronger than all of you." Dalton and the other workers were still a little in disbelief. But since this was Satou's words, Dalton and the other workers accepted it without further questioning.

"Liza, Pochi, Tama. You three help Dalton. But don't bother him. Help the workers pick up and move all the materials they need." The three nodded at Satou's orders.

"Arisa and Lulu, you guys are in charge of preparing food for all of us." Arisa and Lulu nodded after receiving orders from Satou.

"You can do your own thing respectively, and I will prepare the magic tools that will be installed."

After Satou ordered everyone to work, everyone did their respective duties. Liza, Pochi, and Tama helped the workers carry the building materials, which amazed the workers with the strength of the three of them.

As for Arisa and Lulu, they both cook using a simple wood stove. Satou is a little curious so he approaches Arisa and Lulu to see how they cook with wood.

"Looks like I have to make an induction stove."

'As long as you don't spread it around, it'll probably be safe.' Dea immediately reminded Satou.

'Ahh. Divine punishment? Troublesome.'

"Induction stove? What's that. I know gas and electric stoves. But I've never heard of induction stove before." Arisa was confused.

"Induction stoves are almost the same as electric stoves. However, induction stove transfer heat through magnetic induction. Think of it like delivering heat directly to the pot without any intermediaries like wifi."

"Ohhhh... I know about wifi. Can it really be made?" Arisa is a little disbelieving.

"Don't know. Induction stove take advantage of changes in the magnetic field caused by electric current. So, before I can build an induction stove, maybe I should learn about magnetic fields here, and how magnetic fields work here. Physics here may be different from that on earth. In the meantime, I'll make an electric stove first. By replacing electricity with mana."

"The sooner you can make it the better, master. Cooking with wood is very slow. Moreover, the cooking utensils will get dirty too." Arisa complained.

Satou just stroked Arisa's head and walked away and sat under the tree after he took out a small table and other things. And Satou started to make all the tools he might need.

1