Chapter 16 – Entrance Exam Part 3
88 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Congratulations! Achievement Unlocked! [Meet one of the Heroes!] You earned 8LP! Total of 110LP!]

 

[Roy von Ascion's disposition increased by 30! From 0 to 30 You gained a favor! Roy is thankful for saving him!]

[Mia von Ascion’s disposition increased by 40! From 0 to 40]

[Arthur Pendragon’s disposition decreased by 30! From 0 to -30]

 

I didn’t know there’s another one like me who is reincarnated, he was probably a fan of Arthurian legend or Arthur himself in a different body. I didn’t see the iconic legendary sword though. He thought.

 

“We finally met, child.” Elena smiled while she patted his head.

 

Ezekill looked up, “Do you know me?”

 

“Yes, since that rat incident, do you remember it? The giant rat you killed?” Elena replied.

 

What the fuck, that’s kinda creepy holy shit. Ezekill got creeped out, he was stalked by the Black Witch.

 

“You’re scary, lady, errr , what's your name again?” Ezekill asked.

 

“Elena Celestria, and please don’t call me scary, that's just mean.” Elena pouted as Ezekill's words pierce her heart.

 

“The test will resume tomorrow, everyone is exhausted! Teachers please guide the students to the dorm, thank you!” Elena said.

 

Roy approached Ezekill from behind.

 

“Thank you for saving me, may I ask your name?” Roy said while he bowed his head.

 

Ah I forgot, I didn’t tell him to run this time. Ezekill thought.

 

“Ezekill Raylight, your highness and please don’t bow your head to me.” Ezekill kneeled in respect.

 

“Ah! no need to kneel, please stand up!” Roy waved his hand and told him to stand up.

 

“But it’s the proper way to greet a High Prince, your highness.” Ezekill said while lowering his head.

 

“No no, that’s only applied in formal occasions and you’re the son of the Champion, there’s no need to be formal like that.” Roy von Ascion replied, still denying him.

 

“But you’re the next King of our Kingdom, it’s expected of me to show great respect.”

 

“You saved my life, I am grateful for that, I don't want my hero to bow his head to me.” Roy said.

 

“As you command, your highness.”

 

“But it’s not a command, and please even in our tradition you’re a high noble, that means you don’t kneel to me because I’m not the King yet. Only the low nobles, and free men are demanded to kneel even without formal gatherings.” Roy von Ascion sighed.

 

“I’m pretty sure you were taught by your father. Please just call me by my name.”

 

Ezekill nodded.

 

“Well then I need to get going, everyone is waiting for me.” Roy said while he waved his hand.

 

Ezekill bowed his head as the High Prince left their presence.

 

Ezekill walked back to the observer’s seat, and took his luggage, he then followed the crowd along with Yui. Elena halted them both, she blocked them with her hands forward and suggested that they would stay inside the main tower.

 

They strolled together, Ezekill asked if he was disqualified for the scholarship.

 

“I'm not going to make it aren't I, Ms.Elena?” Ezekill asked.

 

“What do you mean?” Elena was confused by his question.

 

“I called everyone a coward, so I expected I'm disqualified.”

 

“Ah I see, it was the right call actually I almost forgot why I have this power, and you reminded me that I do whatever I want because I'm strong and not being bound by some rules.” Elena smiled.

 

“Also you're not disqualified. To be honest it was irritating being called a coward,” She added.

 

“S-sorry.” Ezekill lowered his head to apologize.

 

The atmosphere became awkward, a few minutes of silence as they continued to stroll.

 

He had a lot of time to think, Ezekill was bothered about what Arthur had said. Him a threat to the empire? Kidnapping a prince? His father never told him anything about the geopolitics of the continent. Ezekill knew the answer, but he was hoping that he was wrong.

 

Elena made Ezekill snap back to reality.

 

“We're here.” Elena said.

 

“Woah, it's bigger up close.” Ezekill and Yui said insync.

 

Both of them noticed that they jinxed. Yui pulled out a giggle, Ezekill laughed.

 

“Jinx, pfft” Yui giggled.

 

Man, Yui is such a beauty, she's such a wife material. Thank you, Herana for bringing me to this wonderful world. Ezekill thought.

 

“Master, if you keep staring at me like that I'll-” Yui stopped herself before she could complete what she said, she blushed while covering her face.

 

Elena narrowed her eyes in annoyance.

They continued to stroll towards the gate that separated the main tower from the other buildings. The gate was open on one side as soon as the mage saw the headmaster, it creaked heavily despite their tallness and the strength of the metal, it was a simple stroll to the other side.

They got inside the wall, they walked a few steps and they saw mages patrolling the area. Elena pushed the gate open, she waved her hand forward signaling them to follow. They got inside the lobby, Ezekill saw a black smooth floor with a golden hourglass symbol at the center. The lobby was illuminated with a soft azure and a welcoming light as if it were crystals glowing inside a cave. It also had a box of foliage rises in organic swirls, relaxing the eye and soul like it was embedded with recovery mana.

 

“Welcome to my tower,” Elena said.

 

I have so many questions right now, first why is she bringing us to her tower? Ezekill was bewildered by her motives.

 

Elena continued to stroll, both of them followed but Ezekill stopped her in mid-way.

 

“Uhm Ms.Elena, I think Yui doesn't have the strength left to walk up the stairs since I brought her here when she was on duty.” Ezekill halted their march.

 

“Is that so? Don’t worry we won’t walk the stairs, just follow me dear.” Elena smiled.

 

Ezekill nodded but didn’t reply, they resumed their march soon after. They arrived at the arched gateway of some sort. It had two mages guarding it, it had a magic circles on the left and some kind of runes on the right. Elena touched a magic circle, her hand glowed as she poured mana into it, the runes glowed then the circular pad inside the arch glowed. Elena strolled inside, Ezekill and Yui followed and they stood on the pad.

 

“Don’t talk or you’ll bite your tongue,” Elena warned.

 

After a few seconds a bright light shone, snapping them out of existence, Ezekill felt nausea. Ezekill felt like he was standing on a high speed train while standing, no it was understatement it felt like riding a space rocket while standing. Ezekill kneeled hearing a buzzing sound inside of his head, he wanted to vomit it was his first time using a teleporter pad. Yui quickly helped him, she showed a concerned face, she immediately took medicine that soothed him. She let her sniff the medicinal bottle she took.

 

Ezekill calmed down, “Thank you Yui, how are you fine with that.”

 

“It’s not my first time using a teleporter pad, I used to attend this University.” She lent her hand to help him get up.

 

“I see, I don’t know that I thought I already knew you since we had been together for a long time.” Ezekill felt a bit sad since he thought he knew everything about her.

 

“Welcome to the headmaster’s floor, everything in here is my property, Ezekill go choose what room you like.” Elena smiled.

 

Ezekill nodded, and walked off to explore. Yui bowed her head to the headmaster and followed Ezekill.

 

The wall had different exotic paintings, some are scenery of forests, paintings of wolves that had two horns and a crystal core on its forehead. Ezekill read this creature in a book from their collections. Its horn was very valuable, but very dangerous to be worth hunting unless you're an A rank adventurer.

 

Ezekill would someday explore the world with Yui.

 

“Here, master.” She waved her hands.

 

“What is it Yui?” Ezekill asked.

 

She turned the knob, the door creaked open. It was a room with a single large bed, it had a table and chairs, there's another door besides the large bed. The fragrance of the room smelled so sweet as they entered, the atmosphere was pleasant. Ezekill put his things inside the cabinet, Ezekill took the things that Yui held, and put them inside the cabinet.

 

Ezekill sat on the bed, stretching his arms and legs. Yui walked towards the door beside the bed, and she opened it. It was a bathroom. Yui excitedly checked the tub, she tried to activate the magic tool but she found out it was missing a mana stone. She immediately rushed towards the cabinet to get some mana stones from her bag, she then hurried back inside. She put the mana stone on the empty socket, then she tried to activate it again. It sprinkled water, and she could finally take a bath. Yui had been craving a bath since the heat inside the stadium made her feel sticky.

 

Yui undressed, she took off her underwear and maid outfit. She dipped herself into the bathtub.

 

Ezekill noticed that Yui was taking a bath, he slowly crawled and creeped open the door slightly.

 

Yui noticed and sighed, she stood up and walked to the door and opened it without covering her body.

 

“Master, what are you doing?” She sighed while putting her hand on her face.

 

“Uh, waiting for you to be done?” Ezekill smiled.

 

Damn, her body is exposed! Aaaaaaaa! Ezekill screamed.

 

“It's embarrassing if you just keep staring at me like that, let's take a bath together master. If you want to.” Yui smiled while her face was bloody red, she grabbed and pulled Ezekill inside.

 

What the fuckkk, Ezekill screamed inside.

 

Ezekill took off his clothes, Ezekill blushed while being pulled into the bathtub with Yui.

 

“Master, can you clean my back, I can't reach it.” Yui gave the rubbing towel to Ezekill.

 

Yui exposed her back to him, she held both sides of the bathtub. Ezekill gulped, his heart was beating fast, his dragon was burning with excitement. His breathing was unstable as he panted, his hands twitched, he stared her back then towards her butt. Ezekill slid his finger downwards, Yui squirmed, her back slowly raised as his finger slid through her back.

 

“Ahh hnngh,” Yui let out an erotic voice.

 

“Ah shit, sorry Yui I couldn't hold myself back!” Ezekill blushed.

 

Yui didn't reply but instead she looked back at him with submissive eyes, signaling him that he could do whatever he wanted.

 

Yui faced Ezekill, “I was planning to wait for a few more years, but I can't hold back anymore, please forgive me master, I'm going to force myself into you.” Yui kissed Ezekill, she touched Ezekill's son slowly rubbing it, she caught his tongue using her tongue. She twirled her tongue tangling with his own tongue.

 

Yui's beautiful face and her wonderful chest spread out before his eyes.

 

Yui continued to rob his son, and Ezekill felt delighted. Yui smelled so soft and sweet as she got closer to Ezekill, she wrapped her arms around his neck and rode Ezekill's lap. His gaze was locked into her chest, her incredible soft thighs and the sensation of her breast pressing against Ezekill. Inhaling a full breath of her scent. She grinned him as she let out a moan, she hugged him tightly, she kept repeating his name, “Ezekill, Ezekill, Ezekill.”

 

Her tight sensation made him burst. Both of them gasped.

 

“I'm sorry, Yui, I couldn't hold it anymore.” Ezekill said while hugging Yui.

 

“I love you Ezekill, not as a servant but as a woman.” Yui kissed his head.

 

“I love you too Yui, I never thought you're the one who's going for the first move." Ezekill smiled.

 

“I lost control, the way your touch felt, the way you looked at me.” Yui felt embarrassed, she covered her face with her hands.

 

“Let's wash properly this time,” Yui gazed into Ezekill’s emerald eyes.

 

Ezekill nodded, after they took a bath, they headed to bed. They held hands while they slept.

 

The morning came. Yui woke up early to do her routine, she yawned, she looked at Ezekill still peacefully sleeping, she smiled and kissed his cheeks. This was the happiest day for Yui as they confirmed their feelings for each other. It was years earlier than she expected but it doesn’t matter anymore since it worked out. Her plan was to confess to Ezekill at the right age, but Ezekill was getting attractive each day, the final straw was when he jumped and protected the prince. She thought it was very manly and cool of him.

 

She snapped back to reality, and stood up, she selected new clothes to wear, and after she strolled outside to find the kitchen. Yui saw Elena, she bowed her head when they saw each other.

 

“Uhm, headmaster can you tell me where’s your kitchen?”

 

“Hmm? There’s no need to go there, I had already prepared the food, I was on my way to wake both of you but I don’t see him right now. Is he still sleeping?” Elena asked.

 

“Yes, I’ll go wake him up,” Yui said.

 

Yui went back to the room, she opened the door to get inside, she walked a few steps and sat beside Ezekill who was sleeping. She woke him up.

 

“It's morning master, you need to wake up, you'll be late for the test.” She caressed his hair.

 

Ezekill noticed her gentle voice and her soft hands, his eyes slowly opened, he squinted a bit, he was on her lap, Ezekill blushed as he was reminded of that night. Ezekill was made a man that night, it felt incredible for him and for her.

 

“G-good morning, Yui.” Ezekill stuttered as he was still shocked.

 

“Good morning, master.” Yui slid her hair to fix it, and she smiled.

 

“I think you should start calling me by my name, Yui. It kinda felt wrong to keep calling me master.” Ezekill said while he was flustered by her beauty.

 

“Okay, ma-, Ezekill.” Yui said.

“Headmaster already prepared the food, we should eat together.” Yui added.

 

Ezekill stood up, got into the bath and changed clothes while Yui waited. They strolled out together, Elena was waiting at the table.

 

“The food is getting cold, you took too long.” Elena said.

 

They both sat, the breakfast was bread, a white bean soup, and lots of fruits. It didn't take them too long to consume their meal as soon as they were done they left the tower, and went straight to the stadium.

 

They got inside the stadium and went separately. Yui and Ezekill sat at the same spot. Elizabeth suddenly popped out behind them, and sat beside Ezekill.

 

“Where have you been Eli?” Ezekill asked.

 

“Hiding,” Elizabeth replied.

 

“From what Eli?”

“The monster, I’m sorry Ezekill I couldn’t help, I was scared and ended up hiding.” Elizabeth said she felt guilty for not being able to help.

 

“It’s fine Eli, it was the best rational decision.” Ezekill smiled.


Yeah I died like twenty three times with that monster. Ezekill thought.

 

The prince was in the arena along with the mage, it seemed that his test wasn't getting cancelled this time. 

 

Roy was on Guard, he conjured a full set of plate armor. He drew his two handed silver claymore with a clover leaf like crossguard shaped like V. The examiner shouted start. Roy immediately constructed a magic circle, and fired a stone boulder but it was cut by a piercing wind that was cast by the mage. It broke into two and fell to the ground. As he planned, the examiner wasn’t given time to cast the defense field. Roy used the broken boulder to his advantage, he charged to distract the mage.  The mage halted his charge by casting a gust of wind, Roy was slowly pushed back. The two magic circles that were hidden below the broken boulders were fired, the chuck of rock molded into Earth Lance it flew, then the tester blocked it with his own magic, blasting it with wind blast.

 

Roy used it as an opportunity to rush, he got close to him, and grappled his arm, sweeping the legs of the mage to lose his footing. Both of them were knocked down, Roy conjured a dagger in one hand, and the other a magic circle, Roy was atop of the mage, a dagger on his throat and magic circle on his face.

 

He’s good, his footwork, and his movements are quick and decisive. Ezekill thought.

 

The tester surrendered, He got five out of ten for his defense, tactics and offense was six, tactics was eight, and creativity was seven out of ten. The High Prince smugged. 

 

Ezekill’s turn was finally here, his number manifested.

 

“Well it’s my turn, wish me luck I guess.” Ezekill inhaled as he walked down.

 

“Good luck! Ezekill!” Yui shouted as she waved her hands.

 

“Good luck!” Elizabeth also shouted.

 

Ezekill stood at the arena, three mages appeared at the opposite side of the arena. Ezekill was confused, why there’s three testers standing in front of him. It looked like the three of them wanted a piece of Ezekill, afterall he insulted them, some of the mages were mad about what Ezekill said. They argued about who's going to face him, but Elena shouted and interrupted.

 

“Why not gang him up?” Elena shouted.

 

Ehhhhh!? Wait what the fuck Elena! He thought.

 

The trio thought it was a good idea. Ezekill sighed, he knew that when you insult an organization, there would be tons of members who get mad and insulted.

 

He checked their stats, all of them had slightly higher stats from all six attributes, ranging from ten to twenty differences. The level difference was from twenty to thirty.

 

Ezekill sighed again, he couldn't take a break, He had to take down the lightning mage first, it would be troublesome for him if that water mage synchronized with him and do a nasty combo.

 

Elena stood down to the arena to referee the match. She giggled in excitement, she wanted to know how Ezekill would do with multiple opponents.

 

Ezekill hopped like a boxer, checking his rhythm on his footwork he inhaled, and exhaled. Elena shouted, “Start.”

 

Ezekill zoomed towards the center aiming for the lightning mage, before the lightning mage finished casting, she was hit by the pommel on her forehead stunning her and broke her cast. Ezekill tried to cast magic but the earth mage used Earthen grasp on Ezekill, Ezekill countered using his own Earthen grasp. Both dirt hands grappled each other. 

 

The water mage used the chance to cast a mobile defense field, a water octopus. The water mage grabbed his legs with the octopus-like arms, he put pressure on the liquid arm, as he swept the pressurized arms. Ezekills legs were dragged along, Ezekill couldn't balance himself. He was in trouble, as the earth mage cast a boulder above him, it dropped, Ezekill used Velocity Manipulation to make its fall slow, giving him time to escape, he constructed magic circle on the ground just below the octopus like arms, and turned the ground into mud along with the arms cutting it off.

 

Ezekill quickly ran off, he released the manipulation, then the boulder slammed into the ground.

 

Ezekill, disoriented the lightning mage again by calling down a pillar of light on her, she was blinded and burnt. He must keep her out of the fight or Ezekill would be in trouble.

 

The two of them both had trap magic, Ezekill couldn't rush without thinking as the earth mage had the time to atleast to set up two traps. If he can't rush in then he'll go for a shoot out but can he outgun the three of them.

 

Ezekill came up with a better plan, separate them and make it one on one, with his speed he could theoretically do that. Ezekill executed his plan, He used burial ground on the earth mage trapping him in a cocoon, combined with earthen grasp to drag him away. Ezekill blasted the lightning mage with a barrage of stone bullets then charged towards the earth mage, as soon as the earth mage got free. 

 

Ezekill arrived ,and blasted him with refraction ray, he groaned as his chest was burned. Ezekill tried to slashed the earth mage but a pressurized stream hit his back, Ezekill groaned, unfortunately the lightning mage was back to her senses, and blasted him with lightning strike. 

 

Ezekill was down, his body ached, he was stunned, his head felt dizzy.

 

Yui was aghast, she shouted his name “Ezekill!”

 

Ezekill heard her gentle voice, he looked up, he saw her worried eyes, he felt pathetic getting beaten up in front of the person who he wanted to look cool. Ezekill stood up, trying to get back on his feet, he wiggled. He wiped his bleeding nose.

 

Yeah, that woman is strong, I have to take her out first. The hidden magic traps are the problem.  He thought.

 

Ezekill was being fired upon, Ezekill somersaulted to dodge, lightning arrows flew towards him, Ezekill barely dodge it grazing his shoulder. Ezekill used earth spike to make a cover for himself, the three mages bombarded him, creating a lot of magic circles.

 

Ezekill fired back, constructing a magic circle below them, then a pillar of light struck downwards the earth mage noticed and defended himself with his magic. The two of them were too focused on the offensive, and got struck.

 

The earth mage cast earthen grasp, trying to surprise Ezekill but he was already gone. Ezekill deflected the lights away from him with bend light magic. He used all ten charges of the Golden Gauntlet to daze them. Ezekill followed up and cast five glass spikes, the glass spikes uprooted from the ground and the three of them failed to dodge as they were stunned by the force of the mana blast. The magic hit their stomachs, they groaned in pain, Ezekill cast another magic refraction ray, it bounced on the glass spikes and shot them again. They groaned, the earth mage kneel as he took the damage the most.

 

“Show yourself! You damn coward!” The earth mage howled.

 

I have to end this quickly, this is getting exhausting. I only have one eight left of my mana. Ezekill thought.

 

Ezekill teleported at the center of the trio, Ezekill shouted “Amaurotic Lambent!” For a few seconds three magic circles were constructed around Ezekill’s body, and he started to illuminate then a sudden flash stunned and blinded everyone. Ezekill teleported behind the lightning mage, hit the neck with the pommel, he did the same to the other two, the trio fell unconscious. Rudolf taught him the technique, it came handy disabling opponents without inflicting wounds.

 

I'm not used to fighting strong multiple opponents, I made a lot of mistakes. Ezekill thought.

 

Ezekill panted, Elena halted the mage and the healers ran towards the arena, treating their wounds, Elena announced his score ten for his magic, nine for techniques, ten for mana pool, nine for tactics, ten for creativity.

 

“Why is my score so high, headmaster? I think I didn't do that well.” Ezekill asked Elena.

 

“You're fighting three magnus mages at once, and you manage to defeat them at the end. Being beat up is just a part of the process to victory,” Elena winked.

 

Yui and Elizabeth rushed towards the arena. Yui touched his face, looking at him, “Are you hurt, Ezekill?” 

 

“Hmmm, a bit.” Ezekill smiled to ease her worried face.

 

Yui took off his shirt, Yui saw a lot of bruises and burnt marks on his body, she constructed a healing magic to heal him. Ezekill sat as he continued being treated by Yui

 

“For the final test, go to the school building.” Elena said.

 

Ezekill stood up after the healing, Elena instructed them to follow.

 

After a few walks, he saw the school building, this is where he was supposed to take the written test. When they got inside, he saw a man with white robe and monocle. Elena told them to write their names on each sheet given to them, and take the sheets after.

 

Elena instructed them to go to room A-D.

 

“Good luck, Ezekill.” Yui patted his head.

 

“You too Elizabeth, good luck.” She smiled.

 

Both bowed their heads, to thank Yui. They both walked, and opened the classroom door, there were few enrollees taking the test. A teacher told them to check the number of their sheets, as the number of the sheet determined where they sit.

 

Ezekill looked at his paper, “number thirty-two.”

 

Ezekill's seat was the furthest, while Elizabeth was in front. Both of them sat at their designated chairs.

 

Ezekill flipped the book questionnaire, first one was math, Ezekill flipped each question, the problems given to him were different, there was arithmetic, and Mila’s Modern Measurement System. Ezekill took his time answering each problem, then moved into the next. It wasn't hard; he could solve it even with eyes closed. It was moderate. The first topic was done, it took him twenty minutes to answer and double check. Chemistry was next, it was easy for him, it was the thing he was the best at. He answered it like a breeze, questions about basic elements, drugs, it was outdated for a modern chemist like him.

 

He answered his questionnaire, and passed it to the teacher, Elizabeth was finished and followed.

 

he yawned like he was bored, the teacher felt a bit irritated by his carefree action. The teacher checked his papers, she ticked her tongue in annoyance, she thought this kid wasn't just full of himself the formula he showed was clean, easily understandable, and easy to follow.

 

“You can go now, you can wait for the results when announced.” the teacher said.

 

Ezekill opened the door.

 

[AUTOSAVE!]

 

Both of them walked through the hall. Yui saw Ezekill, she said “How was the test, Ezekill?”

 

“It was easy,” Ezekill yawned.

“Huh!? Easy? That was easy for you? I was even having a hard time understanding the question!” Elizabeth howled.

 

“Ah you mean the trick question? It was simple logic, what are you talking about?” Ezekill said.

 

Yui giggled, “I'm not surprised at all Ezekill,” she smiled.

 

“Is it just me, or Yui stopped calling you master?” Elizabeth asked.

 

“Ah it was my idea, it felt awkward if I let her keep calling me like that.” Ezekill replied.

 

“Why so? She's your servant, right?” Elizabeth asked.

 

“Do I have to-” Before Ezekill could complete he was interrupted by Yui.

 

“I confessed yesterday to Ezekill, we confirmed how we felt for each other.” Yui blushed as she talked.

 

“Is that so, wait! Huuuhhhh!?” Elizabeth was shocked.

 

“Yes and we had se-” Yui was interrupted, as Ezekill covered her mouth.

 

Why are you going to blurt everything, mentioning about what happened isn't important. Jeez. Ezekill thought.

 

Elizabeth fell quiet, her chest tightened, her eyes starting to become red, her mouth shrunk downwards. She murmured, “I guess, I wasn't feminine enough for you Ezekill.” She clenched her hands.

 

 “I-I see, g-good for both of you, it seems I'm in your way well then I'm going to excuse myself.” Elizabeth bowed and ran.

 

“Wait Eli! What's wrong!” Ezekill shouted.

 

Yui sighed, Ezekill knew that this would happen. He knew that he was more than a rival to Eli, he felt it when they talked, and sparred. But Ezekill was already committed to Yui.

 

“I'm partly at fault, I'll follow her, Ezekill.” Yui smiled.

 

Yui ran off to follow, Elena clapped in the background, “What a show, good job Ezekill.” Elena said.

 

Ezekill ignored her comments.

 

“Wait! Elizabeth!” Yui shouted.

 

“What the hell do you want! Leave me alone!” Elizabeth cried as she ran.

 

Yui followed Elizabeth, Yui persistence made Elizabeth stop on her tracks.

 

“You want a fight!? I told you to leave me alone!”

 

“I want to talk, I know I wasn't playing fair.” Yui tried to approach Elizabeth.

 

“About what!?” Elizabeth shouted.

 

“About Ezekill, do you love him Elizabeth? Because I love him with all my heart.” Yui asked.

 

“Like hell I'm going to tell you!”

 

“Of course, I do! You stole him from me!”

 

“I didn't, listen to me first! Ezekill does like you, that’s why I was worried. He knew from the start that you're into him. Right now Ezekill is worried when you run off like that.” Yui said.

 

“W-what he likes me? But he has you. And he knew!? Even though I hide my emotions so well when I'm around him.”

 

“Nope, you're too obvious, you always avoid eye contact, you blush whenever something happens. Let me get this straight, I'm willing to share Ezekill with you.” Yui sighed.

 

“What? Who gets to decide that?” Elizabeth was shocked.

 

“Him, until we talked about this, can you act normally? I know it's unrealistic of me to demand such a thing. If you avoid him, it would hurt him, I don’t want that.” Yui asked.

 

“Tsk, fine,” Elizabeth said.

6