CHAPTER 1: I am Transmigrated
6.8k 12 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Shit, did I fucking die? " A middle-aged man muttered and he had very messy black curly hair and his hair was long enough to reach his nose if his hair was straight. His hair looked dry and rough. From that look, people could tell that he was not someone who took care of his appearance very much.

" ... " He looked around and he was currently in the white void. He also had spiritual form and he could see through his body. 

" Hahaha, I died from bad eating disorders. " He laughed at himself and he didn't even care about his death after all he had absolutely no one in his life. He was a loner and he had quite a sustainable personality. He didn't like to interact with humans. For him, death is death.

When people seen too many deaths, they would stop caring about the death. He was also like that. He had seen a lot of deaths in his life and he was the last member of his family. But he lived a very fulfilled life until the last breath of his life. He was the type of person who lived outside of the system. He didn't have patterns and that messed up his life a lot but he had absolutely no regrets. Life was too short to care for other people. Just lived what you wanted and you would find your own salvation.  

" hahaha... " He continuously laughed at himself and he feels very ironic because his dead mother always said that he would die from that if he had that kind of eating disorder. And he died because of that. 

When he was laughing himself, suddenly the voice shook the void. The voice was very powerful. A power that can make every living being into pests. He indeed felt fear from his core. He never felt that kind of fear after all. It was like instinct to obey that voice. 

" You are a really interesting human. " 

" T...Thank you... " He felt like he liked to piss off but he thanked it. It was like his instinct to say ' Thank ' to every compliment. He used to be a very dull person and he made a change himself to say ' Thanks ' to every compliment. He made that small change but his life became better and better. 

" Not bad. Your personality is very intriguing. I have a proposal for you. I would like you to invite one of my games.  " 

The voice was gentle but there was absolute power in it. It was a voice that stood up at the top of every living being. First time in his life, he felt fear and the feeling of worship. 

" A second chance. Of course, I am in. " He had no balls to reject the proposal. It was like his mother saying to him that you were cook from now on with a belt . You were not in the position to reject the proposal. It was like an order.

" Good. It's a very simple game. I recently invented a game and it is very popular. But a bug occurred and I currently need a soul to replace it. So I'm going to replace you. It has its own rule and you will be fine. I never interrupt the game and you can freely play the game as long as you follow some simple mission. Of course, I am going to give you one gift. If you want to accept, just nods your head. " 

' A mission, huh? ' He picked up the word but he knew that something was going on.

Of course, he nodded his head. The fear was still inside his mind but there was indeed excitement. The feeling of being 'chosen '. It was a special kind of feeling. 

Suddenly, a roulette wheel appeared in front of him. It looked like God had the intention to leave in his luck. He was disappointed but it was better than getting nothing. 

' Instant death, Nekomancer, Excalibitch, The shield of Virginity.... ' He saw a lot of powers and he never heard most of them.  

' Well, I will leave in the hand Lady Fate. ' He muttered as he spinned the giant wheel and he could hear the boss theme in the background.

[ Congratulations! You won ' Netori Pleasure ' ]

The wheel transformed into the panel and a small crystal ball was levitating in front of him.

" Hahaha....  Really, an interesting skill for an interesting person. Well, I will directly transfer about the game and you will get the memories of the body after you transmigrated. Your mission is to help the Protagonist. You can ask other things that A.I and I have something to do so I will go now. You can leave from the place after you are ready to play your new life. " After he said the door appeared on the void and the powerful presence was no more. 

" What is my mission? " He asked nervously the small crystal ball. He preferred this crystal ball than an actual god. He didn't need to feel pressure or fear in front of this crystal ball. It may be a reason why the god was left. Maybe he was a very reasonable person. 

' Nah! ' I shook my head after I thought the fucked up things in my world. 

" It is to help the actual protagonist. " A robotic voice said as it explained to me about the world which I was going to transmigrate. I felt like I was studying hard before the exam night. 

The robot gave me hours-long courses about the world and there were also images of heroines. I was quite disappointed in the mission but hey, there were trillions of souls that were in a worse state than me. 

" So I could not touch heroines. Or anyone can not touch them including natives. " I asked him as I wrote down in the notepad. It was something that I should be expected from the Harem Game. It was the JP and CN version of Harem Game so only the Protagonist could touch Heroines. That was why the game was a superior fuckable game. 

" It is supposed to be like that but the host's special gift negated the effect of Heroines' aura. It will be the host's choice whether to have a sexual relationship with Heroines. " An emotionless robotic voice said. 

" How can be ' me ' if I don't do according to my desire. " I said with a little bit of an aggressive tone. Lady Fate wanted me to touch the Heroines. How can I disobey her orders of her? 

" I see. It's the host's choice. If the host has something to ask, please ask me more because I am not going to accompany your journey. " The crystal ball said as it was a shame that I could not carry him to the other world but I already knew which I needed to know. 

" Thank for your help, Crystal Ball-Kun. " I thanked it as I left from the door to start my new life.

------------

77