CHAPTER 3: The First Heroine
5.6k 7 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Good Morning, Young Master! "  

A young girl immediately greeted Wel with a bow after she saw him. She was wearing a classic maid outfit and she looked gorgeous in it. She had beautiful dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and an oval-shaped face. She looked like cool beauty that a novel might describe with tan skin color or probably light brown skin color, and her eyes' glaring looked like she was hunting the prey. It was her natural glare and she was an absolutely perfect girl for masochists. She looked very sexy and had D-cup breasts and a big butt.

" Good Morning, Ri. " Wel greeted with a relaxing smile and her name was Rirala Yun. She had been staying with Wel since he was a baby. She was trained to serve him and she was quite devoted to her job. 

' Damm, she is hotter than I thought ' Wel muttered and her beauty was very rare in this world. She gave the vibe of a cold and cool girl and she was sexy type beauty. 

' If I am not wrong, Wel and Ri are supposed to be couples at the end of the story. ' Wel muttered. As the most important side character, Welstein Nohell needed the proper ending and Ri was the best choice. Wel asked the Crystal ball and it and it answered some future events about the story. Of course, Wel didn't know everything about future plot and he only knew some basic events.

Currently, the story was like in the middle and the protagonists already captured the targets. The second half sold the progress of Harem and the protagonist. This type of story was carried by the Heroines than the protagonist, himself. Heroines had various types of personalities and the players could enjoy them from the point of the protagonist. It didn't need to have an amazing story or plot, Heroines were enough to capture the audience.

' Well, I will definitely pay for this game. ' Wel muttered and he was the type of person who only enjoyed the stories that were about Sex and Harem. The other type of stories made him uninteresting and boring. 

Literally, his life was more interesting than novels. He had been in the wars since he was young and he was not strange with drugs and guns. But he never used drugs before because he saw too many shits because of drugs, he avoided them like a plague. Especially, deaths were like daily events and sometimes dead bodies could be found on the streets. Apparently, that was the reason for he never cared about deaths. 

" Ri, tell Luca to prepare the car,  I need to go somewhere. " Wel said as he enjoyed the breakfast and he liked to eat breakfast a lot. 

Luca was the name of his butler and he was like 32 years old this year. He could operate a lot of vehicles and certificated martial arts master. Wel knew Luca since he was young and he was like his uncle. 

" Yes, Young Master. " Ri said with an emotionless tone and she looked like a robot without emotions. She was like cold outside and warm inside. Very fragile type of person that liked to keep everything inside her chest.

' Let me test my Special Skill. ' Wel muttered and there was an evil grin on his face. Everyone could tell that he was planning something very stupid. 

' Should not I test level 1 soldiers? ' Wel thought.

' Nah! Let's skip the last boss. ' He immediately discarded the ideas and he would straight to the Heroines. Defeated the bosses first and then, he would go for the minions. 

He liked to test his Special Gift which he got from the god and Heroines were going to be his first test subjects. He was planning to visit the Heroine after breakfast and he had a legit reason to visit the Heroine. He could not go away his chances to do some stupid shit. 

" Young Master, Luca is waiting. " Ri reported me back and Wel finished his breakfast quickly. The breakfast was top-notch and cooked by his other maid which was Luca's wife, Miranda. 

" Ok, Wait in front of the apartment. I am going to change my clothes. " Wel said as he went back to his room. 

He changed very formal clothes which were black formal trousers, a white buttoned shirt and a blue coat on the top. He was going to meet someone with very high status so he needed to wear proper clothing.

He was going to meet the first Heroine, the Crown Princess of Valentia Kingdom. The Valentia Kingdom was the kingdom which he was from and she was the woman's subject so he needed to have everything in formal. His father was loyal follower of the Royals so he was also Royal Family Supporter. 

How can be a fantasy harem story without Princess or the Queen? Besides, she was a very cold woman unlike Ri, she was very cold both inside and outside. Wel preferred the mature queen than princess and he was quite disappointed that there was no queen trope in the story. After all, Wel could taste the queen if she was in the Harem.

' Man, I really look handsome. ' Wel muttered while looking his appearance in the body mirror as he put perfume which seriously he didn't like. After that he wore the shoes, Ri was outside of the apartment and his luxury apartment existed at the top of the building so he needed to take the lift to go the underground parking. 

A black luxury SUV car was already waiting in the parking and blonde hair man opened the door for him. That was 6 seat car, 4 seats in the back and 2 seats on the front , 2 seats were facing each other and it was also made by the famous brand which only made luxury cars. The car looked small even though it was 6 seat car and sport-type designed car which most teenagers would be attracted to. 

' Sigh! That woman is really troublesome woman. ' Wel muttered inside his head and the first Heroine was the leader of Harem so she had both intelligence and powerful personality. 

' She really is the Last boss. Why the fuck the order is wrong? ' Wel muttered with an aggressive smile and he loved challenges. He should start with Miranda ( The Wife of Luca ) to test his skill but his life was always in disorder and he enjoyed it very much.

----------------

Author Note - The Netori plot will start in next chapter and I will try the best I could to give guilty pleasure. I will definitely make some problems in writing the plot because this is my first time writing the Netori novel. 

MC will have his own harem and I already have some girls. Of course, MC will not have Heroines in his Harem and they will stay as sex-buddies. 

Well, there is no Netorare. Don't worry, I am not cruel enough to add Netorare in Netori Story

64