CHAPTER 8: Is that wrong to worship the money?
4.2k 7 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" It is my pleasure to meet with two gorgeous ladies. " Wel greeted with a charming smile and his expensive golden watch glittering to the eyes of two ladies. The watch was for rich people to flex so the well-known logo of the watch was on the front of the watch and at once glance, people could know what kind of brand it was. There was ' L' in the center of the logo and it stood for limited edition and that L was made with diamond, it would definitely catch the eyes. 

" It's our pleasure to meet you. " The girl who had blonde hair with western face greeted him with a beautiful smile and both of them were checking out Wel's appearance. 

" The watch is ' L.E 2nd Year Anniversary Limited Edition ' , right? " The black girl said with a charming smile and she was more beautiful than blonde hair girl. 

" Yes. It is. Well, I brought it to celebrate about I successfully sold the copyright to the big company. " Wel said as he put himself a capable person in the ears of two women.

' They definitely are not rich but they wore very beautifully. ' Wel muttered inside his head. As a noble who nurtured since young, he knew about the brands, aura, and manner to judge the person. Of course, he didn't have to discriminate against poor or rich people but it was necessary to act upon the person's status. After all, the world of nobles and wealthy people was very complicated. 

" I see. You look very capable person from the moment I see you. " The black hair woman said with a charming laugh and she hid her laugh with a hand. 

" Well, I am not that much capable person. By the way, my name is Wel. It is my pleasure to meet two gorgeous ladies. " Wel slightly bowed and introduced himself. If they didn't have any interest in him, they would never reply to him. 

" Oh! My name is Yang Youxian. It is also my pleasure to meet with you. Please call me 'Xian ' " Xian introduced herself and she had a beautiful eastern face, Nohel would think her as Chinese if he was in the previous world. She had jade skin and flawless skin. Her face looked very sexy with a mole under her left eye and her lips allowed her to display her sexy charm. Her breasts didn't look like big but it was a little bit bigger than an average cup size. She was wearing tight one-piece that showed her perfect curves and her body looked like dancers with long and beautiful legs.

" My name is Alica. Nice to meet you. " Alica said as her long blonde hair was just freely falling like a waterfall and her blue eyes looked big with average beasts and compared to Xian, she was like a cute type with big breasts because her body looked small and highlighted her breasts. 

Compared to Xian, she was wearing expensive clothing and a branded watch, expensive couple bracelet but still, they didn't cost that much from the perspective po int of Wel but her items were very expensive for a person who had an average income. 

' Both of them are around 20 year old. ' Wel muttered and he was only 17 years old. 

" Are you from Art major? " Wel's question was directed to Xian and for now, Xian held better position in Wel's heart than Alica because Xian was more beautiful than Alica, Wel could tell that Alica had a boyfriend. Wel currently wanted someone to spend and Alica's boyfriend was definitely rich, it was going to take time to corrupt her. 

" How do you know that? I am final Year at ' Majestic Art College ' and specializes in ' Eastern Dance and Ancient Dance ' " Xian answered with a surprised smile. It was the top college after Ryuu Jin Art Academy. She must be pretty smart and had the talent to enter ' Majestic Art College '.

" Sorry, I have something to do. See you later. " Alica said as she disappeared from the place immediately. As a good friend of Xian, she knew what was going on and she immediately gave a space for Wel and Xian. 

" Sorry about my friend. She is always like that from time to time. " Xian apologized for Alica and both of them chatted. They both had smiles on their faces and it looked like they enjoyed each other presence. 

Xian was also smart and her words didn't make uncomfortable for Wel. She was good at talking. Wel was also good at socialization and creating conversation. Their conversation didn't dull and they walked around the shop as Xian became his personal guide to buy tools for Calligraphy. 

" How about do we eat lunch together? Don't worry, I will treat you because of you I could get some good tools. " Wel invited her lunch as both of them left from the store.

" Why not? Let's go. " Xian agreed his words with a smile and his car stopped in front of him. Wel opened the door for Xian and Xian was quite surprised when she saw the car. The car was also Limited Edition and it was extremely expensive. 

" Luca, drive to ' Odette Restaurant '  " Wel said as the car moved and both of them were in the thoughts.

-------Xian's POV------

**A few minutes ago

" I heard that you rejected Uncle Sam's proposal. " Alica asked her as both of them entered into ' Mystic Art Store '. 

" Of course, he is already old enough to bury in the ground. " Xian answered back with a joking tone.

" Hahaha, you are right. But you still rejected the proposals from the second-generation young masters. " Alica also said with a laugh as their conversation had no direction.

" Oh! Look Xian. Is not that ' R.C Six Generation ' ? Wow, I heard only high-class nobles can purchase that car. " Alica pointed out the black SUV car and it was not daily sights to see that kind of card. 

" Yep, it is. " Xian was also impressed but she didn't have any kind of surprised look. After all, it was not the first time for seeing that kind of car.

After that, they continuously did the shopping and Xian was just accompanying Alica. Xian didn't have enough financial support to buy items from ' Mystic Art Store '.

' Sigh! They are more expensive than my income from three-time monthly part-time jobs. ' Xian muttered in her head. 

Suddenly, they were greeted by a young man. Xian's eyes spotted the expensive watch and designer clothes. 

' Is not ' L.E 2nd Year Anniversary ' ? It probably cost around 40 million and his clothes are also cost a million. ' Xian muttered in her head but she didn't show any kind of surprising feeling on her face. 

They both chatted for minutes after her best friend was left . Xian didn't mind the maid who was following behind them. It was her first time seeing an actual maid but she controlled her feeling very well.

' So that car is his car. How rich his family is? ' Xian muttered in her head with a surprised face but she concealed it immediately.

She was surprised again when they were going to '  Odette Restaurant '. After all, people needed to book one month before to get the place in the ' Odette Restaurant '. It was a well-known ' 7 Stars Restaurant ' where royal's family members and top class leaders ate. One dining could cost a million and it was extremely expensive.

' As expected from the expensive car, the seat is very comfortable and the design looks very pretty. ' She sat down inside the car as her thoughts were going on when drinking the expensive drink. 

' This might be my chance. He also looks talented and rich. He also has a good head on his shoulders. He is also judging me that am I passing his tests. '  Xian muttered and this was not the first time for her after all.

' He might be the big ocean which I need to swim. ' Xian said with a smile.

As a woman who grew up in the poverty. She loved money a lot so she always checked branded things and luxury items. It was her dream to live a luxury life and without worrying about money. So she also had a few opinions to get that kind of life. 

As a person who was gifted with beauty , she had one opinion. So she tried her best to get the perfect body and studied at the best college to perfect her resume. Studied dance major and did a ton of Yoga because men loved a woman who had a flexible body and who could dance. Learned from the internet how to behave like the nobles and studied manners to have the high-class vibe. 

From her surrounding, she learned a lot so she stayed away from men and she never had a boyfriend or never had physical contact with men. Then, she never had bad rumors about her when her future ocean was going to check her background. Even now, she put a good amount of distance with Wel. If you wanted other people to see you as a precious person, you first needed to set yourself at highest price. So Xian did everything she could to get a perfect C.V for the rest of her life. 

She already put a ton of effort and she was just waiting for a golden tigh to cling. Wel might be her golden tigh to cling.

------------

Well, her character is inspired from Zhuang Tong from I Just Want To Be a Salted Fish Quietly. 

Of course, she will fall in love with MC slowly and she will become a good lover for mc.

42