CHAPTER 14: A Reliable Husband For You(II)
3.2k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' I need to become more aggressive. ' Wel muttered inside his head as he hugged her body and it was quite uncomfortable because he was hugging her while standing and Ayako was sitting on the chair. So he could not feel her massive breasts and he felt disappointment in his head but he would play those breasts all day after he became his lover.  

" No..No, Wel. This is wrong. You're like my kid and please don't do this. " Ayako tried to push him but she looked like a weak woman who could not defend herself.

" Then, give me a chance. I know that you are lonely and sad in the deep down in your heart. I like to become your reliable husband, unlike your useless dead husband. " Wel said her as he hugged her tightly but he didn't do more than that. 

" Stop saying my husband like that." Ayako looked very pissed at him and pushed him easily. She shouted at him as she stood on the floor. She looked at him with a wave of pure anger. That showed that she still loved her husband very much.

Wel fell on the floor but he was already expected that so he fell on the floor very cleanly. 

" What is wrong with that? He was dead and leave someone like who is very beautiful in this world alone. You raised up Minato alone and you know that I am right. " Wel also shouted her back, he also raised up more voice than her's tone and Ayako still had an angry face but she didn't deny that. 

It was very difficult to raise the child alone. She knew that compared to other single-parent, she got an easy life. But still, it was very difficult to raise the child alone. There were many times that she wished that her husband was alive and sometimes she blamed at him. There were countless nights that she wished that she had her husband to fulfill her lonely nights. 

" But don't say like that. " She lowered her volume but her voice was still furious and looked very dangerous. 

" Sorry, I apologize for that. I am speaking for you because he left you alone in this world. I wanted to heal your wounds and wanted to take care of you.  " Wel hugged her as he spoke in the calming tone and he looked very reliable and she could not angry at him.

But she still broke the huge easily and she looked at him as she said

" No. I can not accept that. Our ages are too apart and I see you like my own child. " 

She denied with the firm tone as she looked at him with a determined face. Truth be told, Wel was already in her heart and she was a little bit moved. If Wel was the same age as her, she might accept. But still, if Wel was the same age as her, she would not let him to finish his words and would deny harshly in the midway. 

" I know that but ages are just numbers. " Wel said with a smooth tone as he made a gesture to make her sit.

" I noticed that you have very stiff shoulders. It must be because of your breasts. " Wel was very straightforward from the start and he didn't deny that he wanted her body. His eyes had lust and at the same time, a desire that appreciating her breasts.

"... " Ayako didn't say anything but she sat down on the chair as Wel messaged her shoulders and both of them were in silence.

' Sigh! I can not use my skills. What a shame. ' Wel muttered as he messaged Ayako's shoulders with a passion and he didn't know how to do that but he put passion and energy into the messaging so Ayako could receive the positive side. He could not use his skills on someone who didn't have a boyfriend or husband. Ayako's husband was dead so technically, she was free.

" How about my messaging? I know my skills are pretty sucked. " Wel said with a smile and his tone was very calm like nothing happened between them. 

" You are doing great. " Ayako also didn't like to think and she answered with a simple tone. She probably believed that he gave up or she was in an unbelievable state that someone who she as her own child did confess to her.

" Thank you. I will back to my apartment. After all, I still need to accompany Minato's date. " Wel stood in front of her as he said with a smile.

" Please help him. I... " Before she was going to finish the sentence, Wel kissed her lips softly. The kiss was fast and just a simple touch on the lips.

"... " Ayako was surprised and looked at him with open eyes. It had been over 13 years that a man kissed her. 

" Sorry. I can not control that. I just want to kiss your sweet lips and wanted to savor your lips longer but I will stop for now. " Wel answered with a calm smile but a slap greeted his face immediately.

" Why did you do that? " Ayako slapped at Wel and she was too surprised to anger at Wel.

" I already said that I wanted to kiss your lips. From the start, you never firmly pushed me. If you want to kiss out me, it is very easy. After all, you are much more stronger than me. " Wel didn't anger at her and said with affection eyes. 

" You disappointed from the thought that I am going to give up on you. Don't worry,I will never give up after all, you are worthy to conquer. " Wel finished the words very calmly as he walked out. 

" By the way, used them. Just use them a lot , if you don't have anymore, I will buy you more. You know that money is not the problem for me. " Wel opened the door as he left from the room. After he said goodbye to Minato, the time was already 3:00 pm and the date was 5:00 pm so he still had the time to completely conquer Xian.

--------------- 

A.N- A new chap is up. Probably, the upcoming chapters are going to be R-18 chapters with Xian. After that, the date will come. 

35