CHAPTER 17: The Date Begins
1.9k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ha... ha...ha..  " Wel lied on the bed as his body was exhausted and he could not even move his fingers.

' Yep, I seriously need to do exercise and get some stamina boosts. ' He muttered and he only lasted around half an hour but his skills helped him to completely conquer ' Xian's body '. Besides, Xian had no experience so she was out after 2 rounds.

There was a lot of liquid on the bedsheet and Xian had already fallen into the dreamland. She could not even count how many times she got orgasms and she was out for hours. She squirted on the bed a lot and his fingers' cultivation was quite amazing.

' Yep, my body feels extremely weak compared to my former body. But this world has a lot of advanced medicine. ' He was not clearly satisfied with his new body and in his previous life, he was blessed with a super-strong body. Especially, he had a great amount of endurance and stamina. So ladies loved him even though he was an average among averages.

This world's technology was so advanced and people could enhance their bodies what they desired, it still had limits but ' Super Human ' like captain America was not impossible. Of course, it cost a lot of money but money was not his problem.

After resting for minutes, he took the shower and woke Xian up. Xian needed to accompany him to the date. Xian had her own role to play in the date.

He was watching TV after wearing long sleeve black shirt with blue jean. He didn't like to wear very formal and he preferred wearing ' the clothes which he see first ' .

" Young Master, it looks like you enjoyed it a lot. " Ri showed up suddenly and said with a lifeless tone but there was a 'sarcasm ' in it like ' Girls trying to cope with the reality '. 

" Indeed. I feel very fresh. " Of course, he replied with a blissful tone and he would not lose in the ' sarcasm game ' .

" Good For you, Young Master. " Ri said as she looked at Wel's body with cold eyes like watching a ' trash ' . It was super effective with her predator's eyes that were going to hunt. She had the vibe and charming aura of men who had a special hobby.

He had been with Ri long enough that he knew everything about her. Ri had only two modes. They were ' Cold like ice ' personality and ' lifeless eyes ' that had no will to live. 

" Well, did you finish the task I gave you? Ri. What was her reaction? " Wel said with a serious tone and his tone was changed from ' Friendly tone ' to a serious tone within a second. 

" She was quite happy, Young Master. She laughed for minutes. " Ri said with a cold tone and she expressed a conversation like ' NPC was speaking '. 

Wel gave her some important task to do and it was a decision which he should be done a long time ago. The ' Former ' Wel was too timid for that but the current ' Welf ' was even ready for to jump the hell. 

She definitely noticed ' her young master ' changed suddenly like a completely different person but she would not ponder a question. That was not her job. Her job was to serve him and she would do it with every fiber of her cell. Because he was the reason, she lived in the world. Without him, her ' Cold ' world would fall into the darkness. He was everything that she had. 

" I see. What do you think about that? " Wel immediately asked her with a smile and he had absolute trust. Maybe that feeling was coming from the former Wel or the knowledge that he got from ' Crystal Ball ' and purely trusted her based on that knowledge that she would never betray him or she would gladly die for him.

" I will believe in Young Master's judgement. Besides, you are mema ber of ' Nohell Household ' and you can not run away from your responsibilities. " Ri said with a monologue tone but there was an unwavering feeling in her voice. 

" Sit on my lap, Ri. " Wel said with a smile as he was a little bit moved. He had seen too many shits in his life but loyalty was something that he deeply loved. 

" Young Master, you changed a lot. " Ri said but she followed Wel's order and sat on his tigh. 

" Don't you like it. " Wel said as he held her waist and looked at her sexy face as he appreciated her gorgeous body. 

Wel was definitely ' Boob ' man but he seriously loved Ri's beautifully shaped butt. Her butt was a little bit bigger and it stood out but it was just a perfect size to squeeze. 

" Yes. I like it. Young Master. " She tried to maintain her cold tone but she downcasted her face as she tried to hide her embarrassed face. 

Both of them didn't say anything and just enjoyed the silent vibe. Wel's hand also stayed on her waist and didn't move at all. He was probably trying to maintain their distance and he was planning to love her a little bit by bit. It was his love toward her. 

" Darling, I am done. Am I looking beautiful? " Xian's voice after fifteen minutes later. 

" You look amazing, Xian. " Wel immediately praised her and Xian didn't show any kind of surprised face when seeing the close interaction between Wel and his maid. It was quite normal in ' Nthe oble ' world. Some personal maid even held higher positions than the wives and Xian put respect toward Ri. She didn't want to get Wel's hatred by mistreating Ri. So she was still learning her own position in the house. 

" Thank, Darling. Besides, your medicine worked perfectly. I didn't feel pain anymore. " Xian sat beside Wel and kissed his lips softly as her head leaned on Wel's shoulder. 

She was wearing a Blue tight mini dress with a black stockings. It was made with high-quality silk and it cost over 40,000 coins which were extreme price for a piece of clothing. After all, it was the super famous brand ' Louis-De-Tros ' which was kinda top clothing brand in the world. An average salary was 5000 to 7000 coins so yeap, normal people could not come near the shop.

" Ok, I'm gonna be late. Ri eats the dinner and we might have dinner outside. " Wel said as he kissed to Ri's lips softly and her eyes were opened wide, she was left alone in the penthouse with a surprised face. 

" Let's go, Xian. " Wel held Xian's hand as she also held his hand back. 

" Ok, Darling. " She replied with a smile as she was looking forward to the excitement. 

 

21