CHAPTER 19: The Date Begins III
1.9k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welf pushed down on the seat as he started to kiss her aggressively. He immediately felt like he wanted to push down and kissed her. He was really glad that the world's aura or the Heroine's aura didn't affect on him.

The slurping sound echoed in the room and Xian was really surprised, her mouth opened widely and she sealed her mouth with her hands, and tried not to scream. Xian moved and sat down the seat in front of them. The car looked like small and the seat's length was around 150 centimeters, so it was not supposed to fit the seats but the car used ' magic engineering ' and it made impossible things into the possible realm. 

Yule was not a weak woman at all. She used her strength and free from Wel's restraint easily. Since young, she received education and learned martial arts so she was quite strong. Her hands wrapped around Wel's head and pulled his hair. She also kissed him aggressively. 

Her tongue danced her Wel's lips and she was addicted to the feeling. It was a guilty pleasure and made her heart so much exciting. She felt like those feelings eased her stress and burden. It was only lust and nothing else. 

Both of them continuously kissed like a dog in heat and they didn't care outside world. The tension and heat was so much in the air and both of them were in their own world. 

" Customers, we arrive. " The driver said and broke the tension in the air. Both of them fixed their clothes and tried to act as if nothing happened. Yule took the tissue and fixed her lips that were red from the sucking. She also noticed her underwear was wet but she controlled her magic and used to clean with tissue skillfully.

Yule also turned back to her cold and icy face. She also fixed her clothes with a calm and composed face. She really was one hell of a great actress. She knew how to act depending on the circumstances.

" Ok! , let's go Your Highness. " Wel also didn't lose in terms of the acting game. He was one hell of a great liar and manipulator. lying was one of his greatest skills. 

Yule only looked at him with cold eyes and walked out of the door. Wel served as the guide and led her to the meeting place. 

VIP customers had a lot of advantages and staff could arrange the beautiful date. Minato was already waiting in the place with a very beautiful suit. He really looked handsome and prince charming. 

The room was decorated with the beautiful 100 roses and also had heart-shaped red balloons. The vibe was so romantic and the view from the outside looked gorgeous. There were also musicians and ready to perform the live music. Yule's expression changed into the maiden in love anf it was quite a beautiful sight.

" Then, allow me an excuse, Your Highness. Minato. " Wel understood the situation and closed the door. The vibe was already there and they would probably chat and talk about the past. 

' Wow, the cruel woman that kind of expression. Women are scary. ' Wel muttered and he also took Xian to another room. Of course, he also prepared the room for them. This was the theme park so there was a lot of excitement for today. 

" Darling, isn't she ' Yule Demi Valentia '? " Xian immediately asked and she was very curious.

" Yep, you know her? Well, understandable. After all, she is quite famous. " Wel nodded his head and said with a smile. 

Wel entered into the room, that was prepared for them. He checked the other events for today and he was also looking forward the date.

" This place is really beautiful. " Xian muttered and looked at the beautiful scene in front of them. The charming music echoed in the room. 

" Indeed, that is quite breathtaking. " Wel nodded and appreciated the scene in front of him.

Yep, they were currently in the sea. Countless of beautiful sea creatures passed around them. They were like in the middle of the ocean and inside the glass containers. The scene was straight out of a beautifully drawn anime scene. 

" Yep. That woman is quite famous. She is beautiful, a princess, and charming. " Xian agreed. Yule could compare to A-Class celebrities. 

" Darling took me the date to show that right? " Xian immediately understood Wel's motive and she asked frankly.

" Maybe. Maybe, I just want to go on a date with you. " Wel said with a smile as Xian entered his chest and both of them said quietly with full of passion.

" Darling, are not you afraid that your lovers will cheat you. " Xian asked question while looking Wel with serious eyes. She had seen a lot of betrayals and most betrayals didn't have happy endings.

" No. I don't afraid at all. People make choices. Each choice has its own consequences whether you like it or not. " Wel said and looked at her eyes. His tone was very peaceful and he looked like a man who had seen the ends.

" You can cheat on me and I don't like cheaters, and I will break with you. Maybe I will cast some punishment on you who knows. Double standards but I have the will to take the double standards with open arms. Who cares, as long as you can stand up for your own decisions. who cares as long as you are happy with that. " Wel said with a smile and his eyes looked like he could see the soul. 

" I see. Darling looks charming, you know that. " Xian just said as she kissed Wel's lips and her eyes moved back to the beautiful scenery.

After half an hour later, Yule and Minato came out from the room and they both had flushed and red place. 

" I will go to the toilet. " Yule immediately left from the face because her face looked like tomatoes.

' Wait, that's Yule's twin. ' Wel's mouth opened widely and gave some signs to follow behind Yule. So Xian immediately followed behind Yule and, left Minato and Wel alone.

" Did you kiss her? " Wel immediately asked Minato.

"...N..no, I kissed her nose accidentally. " Minato replied with a flushed face and his tone was very shaky.

Wel facepalmed and his disappointment was immeasurable and his day was ruined.

23