Chapter 24 – Fighting instinct
560 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you get first place as the grand prize, you will have a reward of 200 000 yen, that's about less than 2000 US Dollars, Not a lot of money. The only upside you get is being published as part of the JAMP Magazine. Alex knew something was really wrong with this world. The artist here didn't earn as much as he think they could be earning. 2000 US dollars is a trivial matter to many, but getting a serialization in JAMP magazine is the dream of many Manga artists so why is the pay so low?

At this time, Alex, who was only 18 years old but is actually thirty-two can't feel excited at all about this little prospect, he should be very excited, but for this low amount of monetary rewards compared to what the system tells him from before, he fundamentally changed the way he views the concept of the industry, by changing many lives with a single title. There should be more than this. The world can sense it, that is why it felt threatened by it, in retaliation he tried to harm Alex directly, but since it is unable to do that...Alex has already guessed that the World will probably change something external to keep the current world progression in place. 

Whatever it is, The series "Kyoto Ghoul" was not supposed to exist.

Aya Gozen called him on the day she went to register for his Serialization, He knew there would be some sort of backlash, but he didn't know it would be this swift, the world seems to move in a mysterious way to stop him from getting his series published, with anguish in her voice, Alex could felt that she was very disappointed with JAMP for pulling out like that, Alex found out that her sister was also the CEO of JAMP Japan, it's funny how fate weaves its way like that.

"I'm sorry Alex, This is all my fault.."

"It's alright, I'll think of something, go get some rest, Miss Aya, I need to check some things, see if we can salvage this.."

"Alex, we could try and publish on our own on Comiket, it won't be huge..but at least it's a proper debut? i knew some publishing company that we can go to directly, about the money..I.."

"I'll think about it, don't worry, the money too."

Alex could only surmise that the majority of the prize money is held by JAMP, Realistically, he won't be getting that cash. Alex is thinking really hard right now about the path he wanted to take. He's still in High school. Does he wonder if he should just break away from Japan and start up his own webcomic company? He wondered if she could start something new in this world, something that isn't held by Nationality or even Country. A union of industry of Manga, Manhwa, and even manhua to coexist together including American comics, all under one banner.

Alex pop up his smartphone and went to the search engine and typed various things in it.

Right now he's researching some local stuff regarding the Mangaka of this region, he wanted to know if there are any similar cases just like him. This couldn't be the first time that it happened, Unlike the previous world, this current world was still trying to catch up in certain aspects of the culture and technology, the socio-economy and social problems they had will probably be different as well due to the gap in the parallel world.

And he found what he was looking for, several articles of similar things that happened to him, albeit in different situations but the modus operandi were almost the same. They are other victims of this as well. Other mangaka's just like him that has to bow out from the Manga scene due to JAMP's unusual corruption from the forums.

"So I'm not the only one? that's comforting"

He even found one of the names that shared with someone super popular in his old world, it's no wonder their works didn't appear in this world, All of them were either silenced or the original mangaka's simply quit the industry before realizing their potential.

Now that he has the system, perhaps a fighting chance isn't too far ahead, he could even seek justice for all these people as well and perhaps poach their talents to his. He thinks he could really do it. A one-man army that could revolutionize the creator industry. Because right now, the current industry just isn't working for him.

If in his previous life, he have gotten 200,000, yen he would probably blow it all on gacha and figurines. Alex would go to the Internet cafe for one night! and probably blow it all off on games too, after all, what he earned in Marbel was a lot better than this.

Speaking of figurines, he might just make those figurines himself, and create a game based on his works? nothing is off-limits.
In the studio with his phone in his hand, Alex held his chin and thought about it, what he could do to start something off with the world hounding up his ass. he could build a website to host his Manga. and put up a pay per view system? or simply make online ads, that's something that hasn't been popularized yet, feasible, but not reliable.

"Hey system, is this the retaliation of the world for failing to eliminate me?"

Affirmative,

but you are under protection, so not to worry. This world could only intervene with external factors. Those who have strong ties to you will not have any influence under the world. you fans, your family, you comrades. These are for your protection as well.

THe more influence you assert towards the world, the less power the world will have over you.

If you're thinking of self publishing yourself, why not use one of the many tools in the updated system shop?

Your new abilities should be able to help you out expand forward from now on far more easily that the basic system you're used to,

Whatever that you needed to do my host,

The system will support you fully. Do as you will.

"Good to know, Now that I know it's the world trying to get rid of me, I roughly know what to do next"

First of all, Alex wanted to hire Ueno, and he had already thought about it before. She helped his family so much, and no matter what, he couldn't let others work for free. And not only does she have to go to school, but she also has to go to work as a part-timer in some cafe, and then go to the seiyuu school in the future. For an eighteen-year-old girl, the pressure is immense,

He looks around and saw his small little apartment. It's too small. Although the security is not bad, it is not too bad, but the area is too small, he needed a bigger space if he wanted to self-produce some of the products he is thinking of right now. And after his sister grew up this small room will appear even smaller, He desperately needs to move.

While his economic condition certainly got better and her mother doesn't need to work two jobs and only does it in the morning, she was still working her body instead of resting, I should find a better avenue of gaining cash. Just relying on Manga won't cut it, I need a side revenue, something to fall on before the main business can be self-sufficient, He could try to self-publish his own anime using the system abilities, and post it on youtube, using the money for ad revenue? That could work?? a channel that has an international audience? he could even implement his own self-translation.

"Also if we are going to move, I might need to bring Ueno along as well,"

Alex thought to himself He needed to ask his mother about this as well, For now, he has an idea where to get a huge amount of money for a new home. he's in no hurry to move out since school is still ongoing, Graduation will be around next year in March. Perhaps he could look for a bigger house around here, Kitajonishi street has some nice single unit floors for rent. Somewhere around 50 000 yen per month should do it. He needed a work area too for some of his private stuff.

" Okay! let's go around the neighborhood and scout around!"

Alex flicked his phone up and looked around the map to see if there is any real estate around here that was going for cheap rent. Her mother wasn't here and her sister was just sleeping on the couch outside, seems like no one is aware that he just won the award today, it's alright, He'll be back for dinner later. He took a pair of new pair of pants and a t-shirt and went out, He's going to Kitajonishi street just a few blocks from where he's from to check the real estate and the community around.

After several minutes, he arrived near Odori Park. there were many people walking around Odori park as he passed it by while entering a seven-eleven to get himself some snack along the way, the counter greeted him with a warm smile.

" Irashaimase!"

Alex could only smile and nod thankfully at the greeting, something he's still not used to after transmigration into japan lately, the culture he was so used to back in America is different here. People are far more reserved, he noticed it, even his mother is that way. he could only smile at the peaceful place -

" Oi oi! Yasu chan! you can't avoid us all the time you little shit!"

Damn delinquents always breaking my immersion in Japan. oh well,  should I interfere? I am still a high school student. getting into a few troubles won't really be that bad since I'm doing it in self-defense? probably, Alex thought to himself. The kid Yasu seems like a timid kid, he's around the same height as him, I could have mistaken him for a high schooler, he was the guy that greeted me as the cashier.

" M..Matsutada san..I'll pay it back, please...I'm working right now, I can't afford to lose this job!"

That Matsutada kid seems like a delinquent, It's all so familiar when he worked as a bouncer back in his younger days in his previous world. What a small little world, it's almost too nostalgic with the usual threats and pleas.

"No can do, you owe the Captain some money you borrowed for almost a month, time to pay up."

The Matsutada guy was brandishing a baseball bat, most of the customers ran out by now, fearing the local gangs that run the streets here. Sapporo was pretty safe, but even Sapporo have their element of the underworld lurking around places like this, there are bound to be people who will need a loan or two.

" Shut up you damn Otaku neet! If you're gonna borrow money, make sure you know how to pay it back! Do I look like I give a rat's ass if you find a job?! pay up or we will have your pinky!"

"T..the camera is On! the police are gonna catch you! You can't do this!"

Matsutada san smashes the counter with his baseball bat and grins menacingly at Yasu chan

"I know the owner hasn't fixed that damn CCTV camera for ages, you can't fool me Yasu-chan if you can't pay...then give me the money from the cashier"

Alex wanted to intervene he just bought a few stuff in the system mall and one of them? is boxing. Not just any boxing mind you, The brutal anime fighting style of Baki Hanma. this fighting style cost 100 000 points, practically a steal when it comes to the power portrayed in that series. If he could only tap just a little bit of it. It would be enough.

Skill S Fighting - The Hanma Style

The user will inherit the fighting style of Baki Hanma savage technique. the strongest beast in the world. Stat boost by 150% when in dormant mode. Fighting style will evolve when fighting different enemies. Fighting style will increase the longer user stays in the battle. Able to imitate and integrate enemy weakness into the martial arts. While in Active mode User stats will increase by 300%.

That Yasu person started to pale and fret around in panic, he seems really scared, are these guys delinquents or real yakuza? Alex can't really tell them apart. Does he want to involve himself with the Yakuza group? Alex pondered for a moment and just smiled, A plan came to mind. The yakuza huh? a bold crazy idea that he just came up with and just decided....to go with the flow with this. Even the world couldn't stop him if it wanted to.

Alex took a mask from the convenience store and attach it to his face, a black face mask that covered his face.A poor cover for his face but he didn't want anyone to notice him too much if he can avoid it.

"Why not, I did just splurge some extra points on my vitality too, Let's do it."

Before the man tried to lay his hand to drag the man away from the counter, Alex swooped in and intervene with a left swipe of his hand parrying away Matsuda's arm away. and staggered the attacker with a single arm push and took the bat away from him instantly.

"Mind if I borrow this?"

" Huh?! who the fuck are you kidding huh? get lost! Nobody likes a busybody!"

That Matsuda put a swing towards Alex but he ducked away and kept a forward jab, into his face, Matsuda was startled but it wasn't enough, Alex followed up with a straight directly into his face again, It connected and blasted the man away for a few meters. Alex likes this feeling, this invincible feeling from increasing an extra 3 more points into physical fitness. He now fights like a featherweight boxer. Light as a feather sting like a bee.  A few of his friends outside of the seven eleven simply were startled as they saw him get up groggily and ran out

" Help me damn it! Beat him up! trash this whole place up!"

The others just look in bewilderment as Alex came out of the Seven-Eleven with a smug face looking all suave and bloody, His eyes craved for more. He wanted to punch more stuff.

"Oh..? Let's see, one two three four..five, yep. All five of you, come at me. Let's see what Japan's delinquents are all about"

One of the guys got angry and charge straight toward Alex without any thought and was given a straight counter as soon as that person tried to jab at him, he went down in a single punch to the face, a similar fashion but with much more destruction, a few of the man's teeth came loose as he flew up in the air and blasted into the rubbish bin behind it and crashing into it.

The rest of the people look at Alex like he's some kind of monster, Alex simply laughs at the rest of them, pathetic. he really thought that it was overkill to even use proper martial arts on these people. They could only bully the weak, Was there any reason to even take this seriously? Alex knew what was happening to him, He was beginning to be just like Baki. too confident for his own good, Well this might be a good chance for him to seek a different path, Delinquents eh? Alex wondered if they do make a lot of money with the Yakuza. Alex wondered what the Yakuza is like in this world. 

"I wonder how they would fare against someone with cheat abilities?"

He laughed and escaped his mouth as his attackers took that as a sign of a threat towards them.

"Huh? did this kid just laugh at us? Beat him up! together! The Captain will skin us alive if we didn't come back with results!"

The rest of the guys just rushed at him at the same time, Alex didn't even bother looking at them and gave each and every one of them a swift kick to the solar plex and face, instantly knocking them out to the ground unconscious, he put sufficient force to render them unconscious and simply walk towards the trash and picked him up, he was the only still conscious after all. Alex kick him away so he could drop to the ground, Matsutada was still confused at what just happened. This scrawny kid came out of nowhere and beat 5 people in just a single hit. Who is this guy?!

"Hey Matsutada, bring me to your boss. Right now"

"Huh?! what do you want with our Captain!"

Alex could only smile amicably with that serious tone of his,

"Oh...It's just a business proposition. Don't worry...oh maybe marketing as well, or both...I haven't decided yet...hehe, Well if my hunch is correct, it might be beneficial to me as well. Don't worry about it, Just send me to your boss.Hehe...what are the odds huh?"

It sounded like the devil's call for some reason, Matsutada regretted ever asking it,

"A plan with the boss? Why is the kid laughing like that? He's so creepy!"

That Matsuda guy could only reluctantly nod aggressively and walked away while leading Alex away reluctantly, his legs were shaking as he lead Alex towards the red light district where their office is. Their captain is probably still there around this time.

 

......

Yukari Kenichi was looking through her phone when she noticed her beloved brother got out of the house, she was faking her sleep, it was still during the summer holidays here, Yukari was only 12 years old but she is an intellect, number one in the exams, and she gained the best score in the school. She seldom felt any need to be the best, she is the best. She knows everything about anything going on here in Sapporo. Since her father passed away she had been rather devastated just like her brother. 

Yukari loves her brother very very much even though he doesn't talk much. Compared to before he talks and acts differently now. Yukari noticed that her shy introverted older brother turned into a self-imposed hikineet when their father passed away, she lamented that her brother might fall into depression, and she feel that he was straying further and further into despair. She felt that her brother will one day kill himself. She knew her brother was very attached to his father even if he doesn't say anything. He was always watching dad painting and doodling in his free time when they were at home. It was clear that he was interested in drawing manga. 

Yukari knew about it, till one day that day...her brother actually tried to kill himself, he hung himself while they were sleeping, but somehow he didn't die, the line broke, and when he woke up he was...gentler, he was no longer the same shy person. He's far more composed, calm, and sees things with purpose. He's practically become a different person, but he's still the same nice big brother she used to know, because right now? he's fighting for her and her mother. He wanted to be what Dad used to be.  Her brother decided to be responsible and take reign of his own fate.

On one hand, she was glad he changed, on the other hand, she didn't like these sudden changes because...it came with two little trouble in the name of miss Aya and miss Ueno. Two girls suddenly entered. Honestly, her brother became quite a headache now that his body was getting better than ever too. She didn't know what he did but somehow, someway within just a few weeks, his body became much healthier, the accident from his injury when was an accident with his father somehow started to heal on its own.

Looking at her phone, she bugged her brother's GPS and installed something to track him. She saw the coordinates on the phone, somewhere around the vicinity, she wondered what her brother is up to now, since that suicidal event she has become worried about him, worried he would try something similar. She wouldn't dare to say anything to her mother if she knew she would be sad. And her brother only sees her as a sweet 12-year-old girl.

She went to the dickscord of "Anteiku" her name glowed with her username in Purple. She was one of the admins of Anteiku, the main admin for the group where her brother's manga is based on, When the members saw the name, everyone began to type in chat excitedly

" The boss is here!"

" Hey! The boss is online! We haven't seen the boss in a long time! hahaha!"

"Ahh..right, the boss..Ahh, my damn Babushka is here"

Yukari simply smiled at what she did to garner all those votes for her brother. It wasn't just a coincidence that she found out about his brilliance in his manga just like her dad, It was something a step above, Her father often draws from the same style never diverging, never changing. It was his art, his mastery. But her brother Alex was different, he copied his father's style, improve upon it, developed his own style, and then create something incredible like "Kyoto Ghoul" and soon, Anteiku was born from it, she simply saw an opportunity to bring her brother to a higher pedestal from the background,

She simply went over to the secret locked chatroom within Dickscord and enter it easily due to her admin privileges. Inside, the members that were placed to monitor everything about her brother were posted. photo postage, real-life photos even their hoe, nothing is off-limits, She was in the picture as well, but she doesn't care. Hiding in plain sight is often the best camouflage, she also had people take photos of her mother's workplace, her brother's whereabouts now, their daily lives, and the people they associate with, including Aya Gozen and Ueno Yumeko. Just a little protective net to protect the people she cares about and to protect her brother's new career as a mangaka.

The words she typed in

" Where is the "Target" going right now? any visual? "

One of the other admins typed something really fast and frantically, multiple people were typing in chat as if they were excited about it.

"Amazing! something amazing happened!"

another then chimed in as well

"He took out five people in a single hit! near a seven eleven at the Odori Park in Sapporo! holy crap! Sensei Tochigi is amazing!"

"Yeah, he is! Never seen moves like that before, I didn't know the Sensei could fight?! should we send some backup?"

Yukari was simply perplexed. Her brother fought? Since when? she was curious but that wasn't what she was worried about. If her brother fought someone then, what is he doing next? Yukari typed in something

" Has anyone still have eyes on the target? what is our sensei doing right now?" 

one of the Dickscord admins typed in-

" I don't know, we can have our Anteiku members keep following from the shadows, seems like something interesting gonna happen, Our sensei is unlike any other mangaka huh? Causing brawls at 18, doing something incredible like "Kyoto Ghoul" hahahaha!"

The same person typed again

"His family is all sorts of fun huh? I bet...when even the esteemed Sensei is like that, and did you check his early debut "My World?" got an ecchi mind like the king of the harem! a total man of culture! I saw the hentai artwork...no tentacles, but..it was nicely done. Cave sex! my Father would probably like it! He always has a thing for caves and bears!"

Yukari could only type something in a hurry

"Stop that Besttochigi ! stop derailing the chat!"

"Bahhh...you're no fun boss"

Yukari simply blush when that admin wrote that, that admin was actually one of her classmates Anya Selztzaya. Russian Father, Ukrainian Mother, moved to Japan to avoid the war that ended during the late 80s and migrated to Japan. Her father actually owned the ramen shop nearby they used to go always before her father passed away. She never liked that girl in the first place, but she has to admit, her Intelect is second to hers, and is indispensable to her operations here, not to mention...she's a big fan of her brothers just like her.

" Send our people there, whatever he is doing, our job is to document everything, what he does, what his family does, for his protection and to see his next creation to fruition"

"Says you, boss, you're the one who uploaded some of the unfinished works of Tochigi and sketches of Gen Ganeki even before his series was up, where do you even get these? I mean I can guess, did you steal it?"

Yukari simply smile and typed in a hurry

" I..I..didn't steal it, I have my sources, not to worry. I will upload one soon enough, there is a new project he's experimenting with, and it's great. Not sure what to call it though."

That Anya girl with the username Besttohchi typed in even faster than her-

" the guys posted his movement but something is very odd, seems like one of the shadier parts of Sapporo but..huh?, WHAT is sensei doing there?! That's the red light district!"

One of the other admins typed in

"Oh wait, I'm at the red light district..I could check it out"

"oooh..Nasty! I don't even want to ask you what you're doing there"

" I was just visiting MARI CHAN! it's her Bday today!! the hostess club is celebrating a party!"

Yukari could only type...

" eh? red light district? eh?"

 

...........

Meanwhile back in Sapporo shadier part of the town-

There was a lot going on in Alex's mind right now. Mostly stuff about how to proceed with his manga work, The yakuza plan, World domination, and how to take his petty childish revenge on JAMP.

"Scratch that, I need something that will allow me to make money too"

. he was walking around automatically on auto with the help of the system while his mind was preoccupied with the system space. He was inside the mall. He still has over 500 000 points left over after he bought over the Hanma style and increase the ability of his body and strength. He cycled through the SSS abilities he inherited from the system administration Authority.

Wondering about that he was escorted into a  nearby house, some sort of local gambling den. So this is where his boss resides? He didn't even know much about Sapporo after all. What could an 18-year-old kid even with inherited memory have? it's basically nothing. He wanted to know more about the places around here but simply didn't know how.

He wasn't anyone extraordinary before, a simply cartoonist for Marbel comics just about to enter the big leagues when he ultimately died trying to save a girl. It wasn't exactly useful, but there's one thing he knew about, and that's capitalism! Everyone loves money, especially back in the land of the free, the everyone who's everyone in his age is obsessed to be a self-made millionaire, not a day goes by a single youth in America would try his hand at making it big,

He too dreams of being an entrepreneur, tried his hand at it too...it sorta works. But he got bored of it immediately, bought a club, run it to the ground, and pretend to be a bouncer /owner. Wait, no..the bouncer job was kinda fun, beating up drunken angry people never gets old. It was great for a time, He get to know the inner workings of the underworld too. but he wanted something else...there was something missing.

He wanted to create, to be a creator instead of being rich. Not that he could become rich, he had a self-sustaining business but it wasn't that amazing. All that hoo-hah with the police and the gangs around, but work is work. it put food on the table. Being part of that world reminded him of the current red-light district here in Sapporo.

And he noticed a certain business that is lacking here in Sapporo. One he wanted to abuse if given the chance of course. So why is he looking for the boss of a yakuza? Simply put? He needs the coverage and connections. What better way than making use of free labor in the underground scene to make money legitimately? Well...Only if the person is right for the job.

The person simply knocked on the door with two-man guarding another door inside a long hallway, they looked tough, but compared to what he could do now? he could probably take them out. 

" I've got someone here...he wanted to see the boss" 

the two bodyguards simply ignore him

" The Boss is busy, get lost"

The guy he had beaten up earlier Matsutada simply cower before these two men, The guy was frightened, what did Alex expect? he knew he was just a grunt, guess he had to show himself up and take it over using their own rules huh? Alex simply push him aside and went for the offense and try to enter.

"Hey! I said the boss is Busy!"

Alex look the bouncer in the eye and said

"And if your boss loses a highly lucrative business proposition because you stop me here, Will you be responsible for it?"

The bouncers will have none of that and simply swing a jab at Alex, he evaded it and take them down almost instantly. The two of them simply got down in a single punch just like how they were taken out during the evening when Matsutada and his boys went out on an errand to take back some sleazebag who's been borrowing from their loan program. Till..he meets him, this random kid with the fighting ability of a monster. Who is this kid? The young man dusted his clothes and walk forward, ignoring the cowering Matsutada.

"That was... self-defense, sorta."

Alex simply smiled like it was nothing and simply walk in as he entered the room where the boss is. The boss of this small little group was just sitting there. Ryusei Kitagawa, the branch family of the Yakuza here in Tsukimino of Hokaido. The man is known as Ryusei just looked at Alex uninterested.

" Seems like times a changing huh? Any kid on the block could just come walking into a yakuza office and thinks they could demand anything these days...The Oyabun is about to call and you just came waltzing like you own the place! Who do you think you are?!"

"Your men punch first, I just want to solicit a business proposition"

He seems to lament the state of Yakuza these days but these sorts of things don't interest Alex one bit. He simply looks at Alex with that same uninterested look and read through the documents before him. and the phone next to him expecting an important call. His anger couldn't be contained as he tried to hold it in as hard as he could. Alex could tell that this person is a very hot-tempered person.Right now, he wonders if he could reason with this guy?

" Hey Matsutada, didn't I ask you to run an errand for me? why the hell do you bring this kid in here for? What the hell are those two idiots letting the two of you in here? I'm about to be in a meeting in 10 minutes with the Oyabun"

That Matsutada guy went inside and simply bow,

" Sumimasen Kaichou! t..the kid just barged in a..and took Yamada and Ishi out. I uhh..didn't do anything"

Ryusei simply kick the table in front of him and aimed it toward Alex as he unsheaths the samurai sword from the wall and jump with a mid-air attack, Alex kicked the table and move to the side, Ryusei's eyes simply became even more violent than before, no longer is that simple uninterested look of a middle-aged yakuza, The murderous glint in his eyes was serious.

Thankfully Alex had already received the S fighting skill and recorded many experiences as Baki Hanma at the peak of his fighting style. Perhaps he could even write about the series? There isn't any series like that in this world, maybe he should think about it. but before that, he has a yakuza to punch out.

Alex threw a fast jab toward Ryusei, but after years of experience fighting for himself, he is able to dodge it, Alex was merely testing him to see if he was a good fighter. A small captain of a yakuza should at least do this much as he sides step to evade another thrust from the sword,

Ryusei was simply mortified for missing his strikes again, that was the second time he missed decapitating and skewering this kid for just barging in like this, He's Yakuza, a made man here directly from the Oyabun, how could he lose to an ordinary kid?

But this kid just evaded his swordsmanship twice. He immediately cools down and evaluates the situation,

" Who the hell...bastard, who the heck send you here? is it the Osaka branch?! those bastards!"

Alex simply smiled and seems rather casual about all of this, he simply ignored the bloodlust and his hands hasn't even left his pockets. just chilling around even before a real Yakuza.

" Settle down Kaichou, I'm here with a proposition."

" Screw you kid! Who sent you?!"

Matsutada was afraid as he stuttered, but he simply had to deescalate the stuff here, he knew his captain could be very hot-headed sometimes and this kid could easily take them all out even his captain, he knew it by that smile of his, this guy Alex was simply playing around, just like back then. Perhaps..their group could make use of him? he had a bold idea and had to try. 

"W..wait! Aniki Taichou, t..this guy took out five of our guys in a single punch! we could really use him yy. yeah? didn't that Kugihara asshole keep bothering us? I don't think he's with the Osaka Branch guys!"

Ryusei simply look at Matsutada angrily and said

" Where the hell did you find this asshole from?! Matsutada! you're dead! you're off from the Goukudou! get out of here if you don't wanna die!' 

Alex's usual smile stopped and he simply eyed this Ryusei guy

" Hey now, that's no way to talk to your loyal subordinate, what kind of Yakuza boss are you trying to be?"

Ryusei's temper rises even further

"Shut up outsider! this doesn't concern you! I'll kill you!! the damn bastard just come in here and disrespect the Yakuza! I'll have-"

Alex had enough of this, he simply swoops in and proceeds with an uppercut down below the chin, the hit connects and it gave Ryusei a concussion, his brain rattled around and his legs gave out. He simply drops down and slips to the ground immediately knocked out cold. Matsutada was simply shaking ..he seemed to be taking out his phone and keying in something but Alex didn't care. backup or whatever,

Alex could only shake his head around

" Sigh...this isn't working, he's no good"

"ahhh..the captain is out cold!"

Alex could only give him a thumbs up!

"Hahaha! my bad!"

ring ring*

Alex look at the phone ringing, 

"Or maybe...we could salvage this, that's probably the Oyabun right?"

"w..wait!! Don't do it!"

Matsutada was panicking as well. To him, Alex was acting like a menace.

Alex looked at the phone, and for a few seconds it rings again, Alex smiled again. change of plans. He had an even better plan. He picked up the phone and answered it

" Moshi Moshi, Alex desu"

"Who is this?"

" I said it's Alex desu-"

"......"

Meanwhile -

" Where is Alex right now?" 

She looked at her phone and the number wasn't responding. It seems like Alex turned his phone off. Aya was simply distraught, she wanted to help Alex out with her connections but it failed miserably. Her older sister won't allow it. She wanted to sign him under the prestigious JAMP Magazine, but with the Director and the politics inside, she couldn't sign him up as an exclusive manga Artist under JAMP. Everything is gone now, even his uncle couldn't help her out with Satelight since it's a subsidiary under JAMP.

"Should she try to approach their competitor Akita Shoten or Ciel?"

She could only sit at Odori Park, out of the corner of her eyes she saw someone familiar go through a nearby seven level and beat up several delinquents in a single blow. it was the person she was looking for.

"Alex?"

She saw him beat them up and then proceed to walk away with one of them. What is going on?  She wanted to follow them, something about Alex doesn't sit right with her. Since when did Alex fight that way? what happened to his hand? was it cured? how could he learn such fighting skills? when did she learn it from? there are so many questions inside her head. Where is he going now?

She simply got up and follow behind him from far back. She wanted to know.

 

 

 

 

14