Chapter 238
135 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yaoting! You'll have to bear up!"

Bursting out growling, Sun Daobai swept up another four needles and pricked them into Wandong's body from his throat downwards. He did that as quickly as he could, conjuring up four gleams of golden light almost at the same time.

He must have exerted himself to the utmost limit, just in a bid to alleviate the unbearable pain for Wandong.

Wandong, nonetheless, got overwhelmed with the new waves of tenser trauma again. His terrible forbidding facial expression could scare anybody away.

In order to balance out the pain, he clenched his fists so tightly that the veins in his palms imploded forthwith. So did his mouth.

Though plugged up, a flow of blood trickled down, tainting the towel into scarlet.

"My Yaoting!"

Bursting out shouting with agony, Ning Shan eventually broke down and passed out, flopping into XU Wenchuan's arms.

"Mum!"

Seeing Ning Shan faint, Wandong spat out the blood-tainted towel right away.

Following up with the needle treatment on Wandong, Sun Daobai got terribly startled immediately. He, by no stretch of the imagination, could expect Wandong to worry about Ning Shan in dire straits.

Wandong's dedication to his mum as well as his unswerving resilience completely blew him away.

He felt relieved by Wandong's reaction, "Yaoting, your mum is okay. She simply passed out. Lets' move on! There are still another four needles."

He soon swerved and rushed behind Wandong's back, with another four golden gleams falling into corresponding acupuncture points on Wandong's back.

With a dozen of the blood burning golden needles pricked into Wandong's body, his blood got boiled up immediately, dying his skin into incarnadine. Puffs of vapor darted out of his body, daunting Sun Xiaoya into a retreat in spite of herself.

The pain plaguing Wandong rocketed to the brim.

Oddly enough, he didn't look as hellish as he was just now.

His eyes kept fixed on Ning Shan though he stayed shuddering to no end.

"That's unprecedented...I've never been there before..."

Staring at Wandong, Sun Daobai shook his head.

"He...He did...make it..."

Sun Xiaoya tumbled on her words, eyes glazed at Wandong.

"Yes, indeed! He made it! You know, it boils down to his dedication to his mum! Your aunt Ning is such a lucky lady! She has such a terribly nice son!"

Nodding heavily in agreement, Sun Daobai echoed with conspicuous admiration for Wandong.

0