C2
76 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Daily Quest:
Hunt 1 Magic Beast: 20 SP
Do 100 Push-Ups: 30 SP (Finished)
Meditate for 1 hour: 50 SP (Finished)]

Shang Di who was a little bit sweaty looked at the Daily Quest with a smile.

"Personal reminder, I should first do the hard work and then meditate. Puh, since I haven't cultivated the 100 push-ups was really a challenge... it took me about 1 hour to complete the quest.

So I have spent 2 hours on the daily quest; another 2 on cultivating, and 1 hour on the martial art technique and footwork technique. I should be around Qi Gathering's 6th realm and I should be at the beginner stage of the footwork and martial technique." When Shang Di finished the voice of the system sounded in his head.

(A/N: Every realm has 9 stages and 3 sub-stages lower > middle (mid) > peak

Techniques have 4 stages Beginner > Advanced > Mastered > Perfected)

[The host is exactly at the Qi Gathering 6th realm at the peak level just a little bit to break through to the 7th realm. Since the host has just started with cultivating and additionally to that with an R technique it's quite normal to advance so fast.]

"Alright, I haven't used the martial and footwork technique much... However I should be able to kill a Qi Gather 1st realm beast." With a confident stance, he then went into the forest. Of course, he has informed himself before going in.

'The system said that the strongest beast is at the Core Forming realm... 2 realms above me. As long I don't go the south of the forest I am good since it's everywhere relatively safe.' With that thought in mind, he then began his search for a Qi Gather 1st or 2nd realm beast he could slay.

Though he was a bit concerned since he never killed anything, he still felt excitement. He wanted to see how he would do in a real fight. Especially since he had 2 techniques that could really aid him.

Then he felt a little chill running down his spine as he turned around...

'A wolf!' The wolf was about 70 cm tall had silver-blue fur and dark green eyes, though it looked majestic but still had a menacing aura, one could feel its killing intent!

'System I am not really good with this analyzing thing, could you tell me what realm it is?'

[It's at the Qi Gathering 4th peak realm]

"You wasn't my goal, but you should still work."

[Flying Darkness Sword]

A dark aura then emitted from Shang Di's body as the Qi around them gathered at Shang Di's hand, his eyes looked at the wolf with a menacing gaze.

After a few seconds, a sword has appeared in his hands, it felt like a feather in his hands yet he felt so powerful.

It was a feeling that he wouldn't forget!

"Come here! If you dare to!"

GRrrrrr

The wolf then looked at Shang Di as it jumped forward him with his fangs aimed at his hands.

'Fast!'

[Silent Darkness Steps]

Shang Di then appeared from the eyesight of the wolf as he reappeared behind him!

Shang Di was inexperienced but not stupid! He knew how to use the footwork technique effectively though most of it came from reading, he was still able to utilize it!

The wolf then turned around as it saw how the eyes of Shang Di pierced through it, before it was even able to react the sword struck its throat and it fell down.

The dark eyes that it looked into before dying, the eyes of a sovereign!

At the sight of the wolf bleeding out, Shang Di felt uneasy, yet he was delightful. He wasn't injured nor did he feel that he was in any danger, just then he realized...

"The strong survive... I haven't even been here one day and already can slay such a beast. If I wouldn't be so much stronger I would have died... I have felt its dark killing intent indeed." He survived because he killed. He survived because he was stronger, Shang Di has only survived due to his advantage in strength and techniques.

[Daily Quest:
Hunt 1 Magic Beast: 20 SP (Finished)
Do 100 Push-Ups: 30 SP (Finished)
Meditate for 1 hour: 50 SP (Finished)]

[The host received 50 SP for killing a demonic beast]

"System, what's the requirement for creating a sect, or what's the power level of a sect master?"

[The least required to be an accepted sect master is the Core Forming 5th realm and higher.

Additionally, there are ranks for sects, 1-9 stars. 1 being the weakest and 9 the strongest.]

"System I am almost at the 7th stage of the Qi Gathering realm, so I have still 2 realms above me. System set a goal. Reaching the Core Forming realm, and then creating a sect."

[Ding!

Quest: Create a sect
Reward: 4000 SP
Remaining Time: 3 months

Requirement:

Reach the Core-Forming realm and have the prowess of the 5th stage of the Core-Forming realm.

Recruit 5 disciples

Find an appropriate place to establish the sect]

"Alright! System I need to stay here for at least till the night, after that I want to go to the next village!"

---

To be continued

How was this chapter
  • Good Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Meh Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4
1