Chapter 138
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tang Yue's words hit Song Ning's mind, like a lightning. 

A dream?

Such feeling...

Did he have?!

A sudden great headache struck him and forced him to hug his head

"Little Brother! Are you okay? You...what's wrong with you? " Tang Yue asked in a panic.

He got a bit relieved and gasped, "Nothing, I felt a little uncomfortable, maybe because the flower sea."

She looked at him with concern, "After all, your cultivation is low. Let's go to an inn and take a rest."

"No, Let's go back to the school." He replied.

"Go back, now? Can you hold on?" She was still very worried.

He got much better at this moment. As long as he did not try to remember what he saw in the flower sea, his head would not hurt, "Yes! Your spotless reputation will be affected if we stay over outside." 

She smiled and said, "Well, Let's go back and don't meet the Leng people again. If they find out that your jade plate is what you picked up, it will be troublesome."

Not for a while, they had walked out of the city and reached the woods. In the dark night, the leaves obscured the moonlight, so the shimmer from the delivery array was particularly dazzling.

The two entered the woods, then Tang Yue took out the jade card and threw it to the array.

But the array did not suck the jade card like the last time, and bounced it to fall on the ground.

Eh?

She stunned for a moment, walked over, picked up the jade, and threw it once again.

It failed to enter the array once more.

She did not reconcile to what happened, and repeated again and again, but all failed.

Eyes widening, she carefully picked up the jade card, "Once again... and it's going to break..."

"Something wrong with the jade card?" Song Ning asked.

"No, maybe the array. I heard that it will turn off sometimes at night, and now it turns out to be true." She responded.

"Then let's wait till the dawn. I know few disciples will come out every morning and no one will discover us then." He proposed.

"Okay, let's find an inn to sleep over tonight."

"Alright." Song Ning echoed.

There used to few people to live in inns in the Liuhe City. But today was different; a lot of people came here to watch the flower sea, so the inns were popular.

They two had entered several inns, all of which were left no available rooms.

"Is there available rooms, manager?" Song Ning entered the tenth inn.

"You are so lucky. The last upper room was remained." The manager replied while fiddling with the abacus, "But today's price is higher, 200 coppers a day."

Song Ning glanced at Tang Yue, then asked, "Only one left?"

"Hurry up to decide. Maybe it's the only one left available in the whole Liuhe City." The manager urged.

Tang Yue nodded, "Well, give us that one."

As she was about to pay, a scream came from behind, "Wait! This room is mine!"

"Sorry, they had ordered this room already." The manager was still fiddling with the abacus.

Song Ning and Tang Yue turned back to look who was coming and found a man in a purple robe, with a word 'Bing' on it. 

0