Chapter 156
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Bagua Mirror had gently and slowly twinkled once before, but this time, it became fierce, which scared Song Ning a lot. He considered it was the mirror's response to the Woods.

Song Ning looked back at Tang Yue and Li Qingling in worry, for fear that they would perceive the mirror was twinkling.

Tang Yue saw through his anxiety and comforted, "Put your hands on it! It's normal to be a little nervous for the first time, but take it easy!"

Worries being killed, he suppressed his excitement and placed his hand on the stone. 

A fantastic and mild energy flew into his hand, spread all over his body in a second and began to move in circle, no sign to stop.

A quarter of hour passed soon.

Liu Yi pretended to mourn, "Look, warriors at the first level of qi gathered period will not be offered allowance! Poor guy!"

Tang Yue wanted to explain it to Song Ning, but Liu Yi's words crushed her intention, so she casted a dagger-look at Liu Yi.

In fact, Li Qingling held the same intention as Tang Yue, but now she could only also swallow back her words and waited for Song Ning to give up.

Song Ning got a bit bewildered why he had not been provided with cultivating resources yet.

But all of a sudden, he could sense that some items was being threw into his storage ring.

A pill of Basing Dan.

Ten pills of Spirit Gathered Dan.

A martial arts book

A sword.

What a surprise to Song Ning! Now he possessed fourteen pills of Spirit Gathered Dan, which could help him filled up his Dantian with spiritual energy. As for the book and the Basing Dan, they were totally unexpected to him.

He withdrew his hand, followed with a look at the Tianji Stone that was related to the Woods.

"It's good to give up on impossibilities!" Liu Yi jeered, planning how to make it public.

Afraid Song Ning to be sad, Tang Yue hurriedly relieved him, "Brother Song, don't feel discouraged! The best thing for you is the Spirit Gathered Dan. I got a lot of it and I can give you!"

Song Ning pretended to be awkward, touching his nose, "Oh, thanks."

A hint of energy waves suddenly emerged in the sky, like a golden light. When it got close to them, they found it was a Tianyuan disciple in a golden robe.

Lin Suifeng!

He was waking in the midair, though a little bit awkward!

"Brother Lin?!" Tang Yue, Li Qingling and Liu Yi screamed out in shock.

Tang Yue continued, "You have broken through to basing period?"

Lin Suifeng landed in the fresh breeze, looking carefree, "Just by luck yesterday! And I'm still unfamiliar."

"Brother Lin, the Tianji Stone was lunched in advance. If you don't want to miss this month's cultivation resource allowance, you should be hurry up!" She added.

"Oh? Really? Why?" He wondered in surprise.

She explained, "Because we three are going out to perform a task. Don't speak anymore, or it really closes!"

0