Chapter 22: Flashback: The Gods Above
292 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I’ve had enough of you!”

Space rumbled as a throne room shook at her words. The man in the seat raised his right hand to calm everything down. Staring at his love, he helplessly spoke, “But darling, this is me, my essence. How can I do any different?”

The tall blonde stared at his unrepenting eyes. He was still the same, never changing. But she had enough of it. In heaving anger, her bountiful chest raised up and down frequently. His lustful gaze didn’t go unnoticed by her.

Her face turned cold and just as the man felt the difference, she declared, “Then my essence is Love. You could not give me the love I so desire. So be it. We are not fated for each other. Just because we became gods together doesn’t mean I have to kill my desires for you.”

She turned with a huff, took a last look at him, and walked away.

“But love! Haven’t we been together all this time? We can figure it out!” He shouted, perhaps in rage, or in fear of her disappearance.

Her feet stopped at the exit of the grand doors, beyond which lay void, nothingness. She simply replied, “I’ve always had one need, love, while you only lust for me. You could not give it to me, and it seems you never can.” 

She stepped outside, releasing a grand aura. It had traces of immortality, dignity, and others that mortals could not hope to comprehend.

Her right hand formed a circle and cut the space ahead of her. Purple light flickered in the circle as she went towards the portal, one step at a time.

She gazed backwards at the throne room and the splendor that lay beyond it, murmuring with a sigh and some regret, “I only wanted one thing from you, one thing. I wasted all these millennia.”

The God of Lust looked away from the portal. He stared at the third seat to his right, gazing at the Lesser Goddess of Succubi he had recently added to his harem. She was a voluptuous woman, embodying perfection in his eyes.

‘Was it worth it? Having this Lesser God and losing a God… I guess I’ll never know,’ He mused. This was not the first time something like this happened. He stared at the other 4 beauties of different races in his room. ‘But she’ll come back. She always does.’

“Milord, Lady Love is sure to come back for you. There’s no one better than you for her, after all! Let me serve you in the meantime…” The Lesser Goddess of Succubi coquettishly said upon noticing his feelings. 

She had climbed her way, bed by bed, to this place after all. She knew the best ways to appease any man.

“Yes darling, Love will return. Let us accompany you till the time!”

“Let’s aim for a thousand years this time! I want to feel you inside me!”

“Please show us the ultimate pleasures of life!”

The embodiment of carnal desire stared at their thirsty faces, and his essence began to manifest. The very thing that defined him guided him to unleash his desires inside them, despite what had just happened.

Just as he was about to nod and began, a small portal opened in front of his throne room. Gray light swirled inside it, like the darkness of the night.

“They sent something over? What is it this time?”

His rational mind took over for a moment as he waved his hand to disable the barrier surrounding the room. A small gray crystal left the portal and flew into his grasp. Upon holding it, he received some information.

A frown swept across his face. ‘How expensive! But they won’t mess around with this.’

He waved his other hand and tore a vertical crack through space. Glittering crystals radiated light outside the crack and he grabbed a handful of them, then threw them towards the gray portal, which shortly closed. 

The woman secretly stole glances at his treasure vault as the vertical crack disappeared from the powers of this place.

The God of Lust cracked the crystal in his fist, and his head suddenly jerked upwards by the rush of information. Gradually, from a calm face, his expression distorted into one filled with rage, hatred, and other negative emotions.

“WARRRR! I’m NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!”

His roar shook the entire space, destabilizing it while his raging aura pushed aside his women. Despite being one focused on the aspect of lust, a God was still a God, a peak existence. 

These Lesser Gods could not handle his burst of power and were almost maimed if not for his subconscious control.

He couldn’t restrain himself any longer and flew outside his throne room. He just lost one woman and didn’t want to lose the rest in anger. Slashing across space, he opened a purple portal and immediately entered it, leaving his confused women behind.

The recent addition, the Lesser Goddess of Succubi, asked in wonder, “Darling didn’t even heal me before leaving! What happened?”

The oldest one present thought of something and shock crossed her face. “Did she really do it?”

The rest of the women questioned her, but she remained silent, as it was not her place to comment upon a God.

The God of Lust exited from the portal and immediately sensed what he was looking for.

With surging power, he tore through space and reached his destination in an instant. He gazed inside the grand doors displaying a scene of a battlefield of gigantic proportions.

Looking closely, he saw a throne built upon countless corpses. His pupils dilated as he rushed inside, breaking the faint barrier of the door into pieces.

“Who welcomed you here, runt? Go back and suck on those titties like the little baby you are!”

The man on the bigger throne laughed. Wrong. He could not be called a man. He was more like a barbarian, with a thick mustache, beard and long hair tied into a ponytail. 

His rugged face was perfectly complemented by his muscular, bulky body. Wearing a cut sleeved shirt, he exposed his bulging biceps while hugging a beauty with his hand across her waist.

With a whoosh, Lust floated in front of these people and stared at the beauty.

“Love!” He raged.

“It’s over between us. Haven’t I already said it?”

Her reply with cold eyes broke something within him. He was Lust. A being who desired to do beauties of all kinds, and once he had them, he kept them, for they were his!

“Get lost before I smash that useless face into oblivion!” Angry at being ignored, the God of War let the beauty sit on his chair as he stood up and grabbed a two-sided axe, leaning on his throne. It shone with radiance while its edge had a thin layer of blood stuck to it.

Lust finally stared at his sworn enemy.

“It must be you! You’re the one who stole her from me! I’ll kill you and take her back!” His roar shook the corpse mountain, but only slightly. After all, he was in another God’s domain.

“No. I came here on my own. War can give me what you cannot,” her words crushed his faint hopes, and he began losing control.

“Aye! Get out! I won’t be havin my place destroyed thanks to a loser like you!”

A tail protruded from Lust’s coccyx as his true appearance was revealed. With horns extending out of his forehead, forming a crown, his nails extended, sharp enough to cut anything natural in existence.

“Ah. This idiot crossed the line!” War’s face twisted in anger. Their fight could wreck his domain today. “Take this!” He lunged into the air as his axe swung across Lust’s body.

Lust blocked the attack with his tail and nails, but the force propelled him away as he shot outside the battlefield.

War looked at Love and declared, “Love, I’ll be back after smashing your ex. Then we can have a long discussion regarding those positions you just mentioned.”

Love smiled at her new companion, one who could perhaps offer her pure love, and replied, “I’ll be waiting for you.”

War let out a war cry as his brown divine armor appeared from nothingness, covering him up, making him ready for a battle… no, a thrashing, which he was going to deliver to the lustful fellow.

A few hours later.

“I’ll be back! You hear me! I’ll be back!!!” Lust roared as he escaped into a purple portal.

War looked at the void where nothing existed. Yet they left massive scars after their battle, no, after his thrashing. It was all cracked like broken glass, and the void would not recover for centuries.

If he had not prudently kicked Lust out of his kingdom, this would be its present state. He let out a sigh of relief and reentered his kingdom. Upon arriving at his throne, Love asked him, “Is it done? Are you okay?”

Read up to 15 chapters in advance here - http://www.patreon.com/misterop

Creation is hard, cheer me up!
Like this chapter? Add it to your library.

Here’s the Discord link = https://dsc.gg/mmhs
You can Vote on the Polls on Discord and influence the plot.

5