Chapter 5 – Calming down and comparing numbers.
721 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I didn't finish writing chapter 11 but it's been some time since last update, so here you go. Link to the docx ^-^

Chapter 5 - Calming down and comparing numbers.

 

The rest of the journey went by in a blur. Only once I crashed in my bed did my fear settle down a little.

Throwing my clothes on the pile with the rest, I rushed under the shower and, sitting down in the shower tray, I let the hot water wash away the black filth covering me, all the while crying and striking the nearby wall to try and focus my anger on something.

I nearly got raped by fucking drunkards! And, of course, the person that saved me was a braindead knight!

Fuck them all. I thought, but it wasn’t genuine. I was tired, I was scared, I was in shock. I fucked up a fight I should have won easily with the training I got, because I was a useless piece of shit just like Matrona was thinking.

Useless, useless, useless! 

Under the assault of the hot shower, however, I started to calm down, exhaustion crashing down on me.

I was barely able to crawl to my bed before I was overtaken by sleep.

 

***

 

I didn’t sleep great, not even good. My night had been a constant onslaught of nightmares about my mom, my siblings, Luisa, my rapists. Multiple times, I found myself waking up screaming because of something that happened in my dreams, only to crash back down in my bed because of how exhausted I was.

Morning came and I sat down in my bed, tired but not ready to collapse anymore.

I need to start training again. I thought with resolve.

I had been thinking since I woke up and came to only one conclusion: I had to be able to fight better, or this would happen again and I wouldn’t be lucky enough to have someone save me each time.

Hence, I had decided to train my combat skills once again, and the idea gave me a new breath.

I have an artefact to support me, I’ll start to train again, everything will be alright. I forced myself to think. I had to, I needed to look toward the future and tell myself things would become better, or I would collapse right on the spot.

Train your body, master your artefact, become too strong to be assaulted ever again and get strong enough to make Matrona your bitch. I clenched my fists. My resolve was strong, too strong to be broken easily. 

I swear, next time I find rapists like that I’ll kill them all. Yesterday had just been a fluke, I hadn’t fought in a long time, I had been locked in a room dealing with ledgers for too long.

Not anymore.

“Tome Luxuria.” I said with a new edge to my words, forcibly summoning my artefact between my legs.

 

***

 

Feeling a lot more relaxed now that I had reasserted my resolve, I felt how much my twat was needing some love. Smiling at my own heat, I pushed just two fingers between my lower lips and, gently massaging my insides, I turned my eyes toward the Tome.

I re-read it a second time and got ready to experiment a bit with it. After all, if I wanted to use its full power, I had to understand how it worked, and what it could do for me.

How do I use the Primal Mastery spell? I asked my spirit.

 

It isn’t a spell proper, more a passive body manipulation technique.

You need to open your personal sheet to use it.

 

They answered me.

My personal sheet?

 

It’s a summary of your bodily condition, how strong you are, how resilient, what part is being used as storage, what buff is active.

Where others need to guess those data, the Tome does it automatically as to give you all the necessary tools to exploit it at its full potential.

 

Okay, how do I consult it? I nodded. It wasn’t uncommon for artefacts to give such boons, so I wasn't that surprised.

 

Either use the circle of the first two pages of the Tome, or conjure it inside your mind.

The first one is easier to do, but the second one doesn’t require direct access to the Tome, so it’s more practical.

 

Okay. I took the Tome and followed the spirit’s instructions, quickly accessing what it called my “personal sheet”.

The magic circle started to glow its signature purple colour and, soon, a miniature me appeared over it.

Stunned by its precision, I took a better look at it.

A light frame, tiny breasts and narrow hips, long legs, wild brown bush of hair covering my pussy, ass and under my armpits.

Dull brown eyes and hair that fell over my shoulders, plain white skin, slightly red tiny lips.

It had been a long time since I hadn't looked at me, since I had no mirrors around, and never had I been able to inspect myself like that.

Using my hands, I could move the tiny illusion however I wanted, her legs and arms, or put her upside down, as if she was pivoting around an invisible 3-ways rotational axe.

It was so precise, I could even see the bruises from yesterday’s fight, and the scratch I gave myself when I orgasmed.

Neat. It was pretty impressive, and also quite cool. I started to get excited, and not only from the fingers in my muff.

Finally, I turned my eyes toward the illusory page that just appeared at the side of the mini-projection of myself.

 

Name: Lilith Matrona

Age: 19

Strength: 8 Constitution: 7

Speed: 9 Dexterity: 11

Stamina Pool: 67/70

Primal Energy Storage:

Womb: 52/100

+52% fertility

+52 ml of femcum produced per hour

+26% size growth to any penetrating sexual organs.

52% damage reduction to the whole reproductive organ.

+26% sensitivity to the whole reproductive organ.

Breasts: 0/50 

No effects.

Status Effect:

Mildly aroused.

|Sealed|

I guess those numbers represent how much I got from each attribute? For dexterity and the like.

 

Indeed, mistress

 

So, how do I compare to any other human? Are those numbers good?

 

Not really, mistress. The average for a healthy middle-aged human being is 10, and adventurers can go above that by a lot, depending on what kind of martial arts, magic and elixirs they’re using.

 

Nice, good to know. I bitterly thought. But I can change that right? With martial arts and the like, just like you said for adventurers?

 

Of course, mistress. This very Tome already contains a spell to help you, if you could please look at the third page, I think the spell description should have been updated, now that you’ve accessed your sheet.

 

Page three? Wasn’t that the stamina spell?

 

 Keep Going

A spell to infuse stamina in the target.

Based on the number of Energy Points used, the effects of the spell will be stronger.

Temporary version:

Gain 10 minutes of limitless stamina per point infused. Set stamina regeneration to 10 000 per second.

Permanent version.

Gain a slight boost to maximum stamina and stamina regeneration per 10 points infused.

Gain 5 maximum stamina points per 10 Energy points infused.

For each 10 maximum stamina points over target maximum Constitution, the target will gain 1 constitution point, max 50 bonus Constitution.

…Oh. Okay. I nodded, then frowned, and re-read the spell.

Wait, doesn’t that mean that, for every twenty Primal Energy points used, I can increase my Constitution by one?

 

Indeed, mistress.

 

And what does ‘Constitution’ means here exactly?

 

Constitution is your body’s resilience. You use it to resist and absorb damage done to your body, be it poison, cuts, bruises, asphyxiation, etc.

 

So a high Constitution would make me able to shrug off blades strikes?

 

Yes, but to turn a normal blade wound into something trivial, you would need over a hundred Constitution, which isn’t possible with this version of the spell.

 

This version of the spell?

 

Yes, this is the beginner version, seeing how you’re a total, well, beginner, when it comes to Primal Energy manipulation. Maybe in the future, you’ll be able to unlock or create a more potent version but, for now, that’s it.

 

Well… To be honest, that was already incredible

And how would I proceed if I wanted to use that spell on myself right now?

 

I would connect you to the memories of the spell that are stored in the paper and, by following the instruction, you would draw a magical circle using the necessary amount of Primal Energy, then direct the effect towards you.

 

How much time would it take? 

 

The temporary version would be the quickest, at most twenty seconds.

For the permanent version, I think it would take you a minute per ten Energy used, because the circle need to be bigger the more Energy you use.

 

So pretty slow.

 

Yes indeed, extremely slow. With practice, you’ll be able to cut on the drawing time. Experienced mages can draw those kinds of circles almost instantly, they’re quite simple.

 

Thanks.

 

You’re welcome. Do you have any more questions?

 

I smiled. The spirit was pretty polite, wasn’t it?

In a matter of fact, yes, I do. You said I needed to open my sheet to use Primal mastery, yet I still don’t know how to turn another one of my body parts into storage for Primal Energy.

I’ll have a lot of people orgasming around me this evening, and I want to gather as much energy as possible. I thought, thinking about Matrona’s order, and her challenge of taking fifty creampies.

Also, I really don’t want to get pregnant, so I need to avoid having that fertility buff from my womb. By the way, how is that bonus calculated?

 

Answering your questions backwards, the bonus from storing Primal Energy is a flat one.

Fifty percent bonus fertility means you’ve one out of two chances to get pregnant each time your womb is flooded with a standard amount of cum of average fertility.

 

Oh shit. A good thing those three bastards didn’t get their way with me. I shuddered. I really didn’t want to get pregnant right now, in particular if it was from being raped. I had no resources to take care of a child properly, and I for sure didn’t want to ask Matrona to help me raise my children.

If I was going to have children, I would be a proper mother, unlike that pile of shit sitting at the top of her brothel.

 

As for storage, just look at your illusory representation and focus on any part you would think of turning into an energy reserve, and it will give you a report on everything you need to know, be it the cost of such alteration, or the modifiers for storing energy in there, etc.

 

Understood. It was still pretty nebulous, but I guess I could only know by testing it.

Curious, I focused on my whole head.

 

Brain.

Cost: 500 Primal Energy.

Maximum Base Storage: 200

Effects:

Make your thoughts 2 times faster per 500 Energy Points stored, maximum 10 times.

At 1000 Energy, makes you able to perfectly recall any of your current memory.

At 2000 Energy, gives you a photographic memory starting when you reach the threshold.

At 5000 Energy, gives you the ability to recall anything and everything that happened to you.

Diminish the effects of any crowd-control effects targeted at your mind by 10% per 1000 Energy.

At 10 000 Energy, gain immunity against those CC.

 

Brain? But I asked for the whole head? Why did it give me the brain, whatever that is? I asked my spirit.

 

You focused your will on a complex body part, and the spell interpreted it as you wanting the most important part of it, hence, the brain.

The brain is the organ giving you the ability to think, feel and recall.

 

What? Really? I thought emotions were located in the heart?

 

It is not, mistress. The heart is just a pump making the blood circulate through your circulatory system.

 

I was bewildered by those revelations, and more than a bit sceptical about them. The doctors that trained me never said anything about that.

 

I’m not sure I believe you, but I guess we’ll have another day to talk about it. Okay, so when I’m not precise enough Primal Mastery just choose the most important part of the body section I focused on. What is considered a proper part?

 

All the organs, the bones, and structures that are made out of one piece, like the circulatory system, or all your blood.

If you’re not sure, just try to focus on different parts of the zone you’re looking at. The spell can be a bit finicky, sometimes it's extremely precise, sometimes it isn’t.

For example, nipples are seen as separate from the breasts, but areolas are seen as part of the nipples.

In the end, those are mostly arbitrary limits created by the First Wilder to make it easier to use, based on the functionality of every part of the body.

Technically, you could infuse every last of your body’s cells with Primal Energy separately, but that wouldn’t be worth it in terms of time investment.

 

Okaaaaaay? Right. That was a bit too much information, in particular the words I didn’t understand, like those cells (who knew the body was like a prison?), but it wasn’t all for nought.

 

Say, what could I buy with fifty-two energy to store more of it?

So you want the most cost-efficient alternative to store energy with what you already have?

 

Yes please. I confirmed

 

Most parts need at least a hundred energy to activate. With only fifty, and with storage in mind, you can try your clitoris, your nipples or your lips.

Your ass could be a good investment, but it cost one hundred energy, or your hands, each at seventy-five. The hands aren’t as efficient as the previous alternative in terms of energy storage, but they have great modifiers.

 

I quickly focused on said parts and looked at the pages appearing in front of me. I also realized those pages wouldn’t disappear before I actively said so, so I could make a proper comparison between them.

 

Clitoris.

Cost: 50 Primal Energy.

Maximum Base Storage: 25.

Effect:

The clitoris grows 100% longer and larger per 25 stored Energy Points.

Become 10% more sensitive per 25 stored Energy Points.

 

Nipples.

Cost: 2*25 Primal Energy (always paired).

Maximum Base Storage: 2*10 (always paired and distributed).

Effect:

The nipples grow 100% longer and larger per 20 stored Energy Points.

At 50 Energy, the nipples become functional, 1cm deep and 0.5cm large, erogenous holes.

Every 10 Energy after that makes them 1cm deeper and 0.5 cm larger.

Maximum depth is based on current cup size.

Maximum width is 5cm.

The areola grows 100% larger per 20 stored Energy Points.

Become 10% more sensitive per 10 stored Energy Points.

 

Lips.

Cost: 50 Primal Energy.

Maximum Base Storage: 20.

The lips grow 10% plumper per 20 stored Energy Points.

Become 10% more sensitive per 20 stored Energy Points.

 

Ass.

Cost: 100 Primal Energy.

Maximum Base Storage: 100.

The ass grows 10% bigger per 50 stored Energy Points.

The ass becomes softer the more Energy Points are stored.

Become 10% more sensitive per 25 stored Energy Points.

 

Hand.

Cost: 75 Primal Energy Point.

Maximum Base Storage: 15.

Gain 1 Dexterity per 30 stored Energy Points.

Gain 1 Strength per 60 stored Energy Points.

Diminish received damage to that zone by 1% per 15 stored Energy Points.

Fingers become erogenous zones at 120 stored Energy Points.

Fingers become 10% more sensitive for every 15 store Energy Points over 120.

Palm become an erogenous zone at 180 stored Energy Points.

Palm becomes 10% more sensitive for every 30 store Energy Points over 180.

 

I sat some more time, reading all of it and comparing each alternative.

The hands were what got most excited. With a stat scaling, they seemed like an extraordinary means to give me a boost to my meagre stats.

With that, I had the means to boost Constitution, Dexterity and Strength, and that was pretty great.

 

Say, how do I augment the maximum storage size?

 

Just like with new storage, pay the expansion cost and you’re set.

The expansion rate is stable at a two-time increase in price and storage after each iteration.

Try focusing on your womb.

 

I nodded and did what my spirit asked of me, and my womb sheet came into view, slightly different than the others since I wasn’t buying it but upgrading its storage.

 

Womb:

Upgrade Cost: 200 Primal Energy.

Maximum Storage: +100.

Gain 10% Base Fertility per 10 stored Energy Points.

At 100% Base fertility, instead, gain a 10% chance of getting twins per 10 stored Energy Points.

At 100% twin chance, instead, gain a 10% chance of getting triplets per 10 stored Energy Points.

Etc.

Produce 10 more ml of lubricator liquid per hour per 10 stored Energy Points.

Any sexual appendage reaching the cervix gets 5% bigger one time per 10 stored Energy Points. This effect disappears after 1 hour since the last cervix contact.

Make the whole reproductive organ 10% more sensitive per 20 stored Energy Points.

This bonus stacks additively with bonuses of other parts.

Diminish received damage to the whole reproductive organ by 10% per 10 stored Energy Points.

At 100% diminished damage, this zone becomes immune to physical damage, and become 100% elastic and malleable.

Okay, simple, efficient, I can get behind that. Said, confirming the number

So basically, to upgrade a storage, I need to pay twice in Energy Points of the bonus I would get, that’s it?

 

Exactly mistress.

 

My head was now full of information to the point of bursting. I had to augment my storage before tonight, sure, but I didn’t have to do it right now, so I choose to work on some ledger and take some time to think before making a decision.

 

That’s all for now. I said to my spirit, waving all the phantasmal pages away.

 

Of course, mistress. Call me if you need anything else.

 

Of course.

 

I rose on my feet, stretched, clothed myself, and went to my tiny office.

9