Chapter 6 – Encounters
674 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I finished chapter 11, so here's 6 ^w^ link for those brave souls that edit my chapters ^u^/ chapters will be updated with public editions when 5 more chapters have been uploaded (so 2 will be updated once 7 is posted, etc... that's to make sure enough time passes so people can actually edit them)

 

Chapter 6 - Encounters

 

Work was boring and repetitive, but at least it helped me clear my head. Even with everything I had been telling myself, I was still agitated from yesterday’s encounter with the drunkards.
Everything I did since then had helped me put a front and not crumble, but now that I had some time to process what had happened, I was realising it would take some more time to put everything behind me.

Still, I wasn’t in that bad of a shape. I had plans to train, I started to get a grip on my Artefact, I would have an opportunity to gather a lot of Energy tonight, even if I wasn’t very happy about being a cum dumpster for people I knew nothing about. I tried to see it like what it was: a transaction, just a job, but still, I didn’t like it. I may have been trained to be a prostitute, but that didn’t mean I was excited about it.

Well, maybe a little, since now I could actually feel the pleasure of sex, but still, I wouldn’t be the one whose pleasure is important during the event, so in the end I had lukewarm feelings about it all.

I would have prefered to fuck someone I liked, or maybe, I don’t know, a beautiful man whose objective was to make me orgasm, but right now I could only take what I was given.

The time for choices and conquests would come later, once I was strong enough to support my claims.

I finished my work for the morning a bit before noon, happy for once at what the future held for me, but it seemed the present wasn’t that keen about letting me enjoy my day.

Indeed, when I opened the door of my office, trying to exit it, I came face to face with an angry Leony, her pretty teenager face distorted with annoyance.

“Good, you’re here. We have to talk you and me.” She said with a voice like a whip.

Fuck.

“Look Leony, I don’t want any trou-” She interrupted me, pushing me against the wall with only one hand. She was strong, stronger than me.

“Then you won’t take my room away, understood you little cunt!” She said aggressively in a hushed tone, trying not to make too much noise.

This time I was the one frowning and, pushing her back, I answered.

“You know what? Maybe I do want some trouble! I didn’t want to take your room but now I’m not so sure anymore!” I was angry and it showed.

Leony’s eyes went round from bewilderment and, soon, she laughed.

“Fuck, you really think ‘cause your pussy started working again, you’ll be able to take what’s mine? To walk on all of us?! I won’t lose what I’ve worked hard to get!” She was angry too, now, but behind this wrath you could see hints of distress.

That instantly quenched my own anger.

Fuck. I remembered, maybe some of us were better off than others but, in the end, we were all Matrona’s victims, even if my siblings would never recognize that truth.

“Look. Even if I win, I won’t take you as a pet. At most, we’ll start to sleep together. And you know that if I don’t do what Matrona asked of me, you’ll get another punishment anyway, right? Wouldn’t it be better to get ‘punished’ by sleeping with me, and that’s it, instead of some other horrible thing, like being locked in a pillory and fucked all day?”

I struck hard, I knew she had already been punished with the pillory once and that she was still making nightmares from it.

Just as planned, I saw her anger drain from her face along with her blood and, white as a sheet, she bit her lips and let me go.

“Y-yeah, maybe you’re right.” She nodded softly, then her gaze hardened once more.

“But let’s be clear, you will be sleeping with me, it will still be my bedroom, even if Matrona think you’re keeping me as your pet, understood?”

“Sure, don’t worry. I’ll make sure to get fifty loads in my twat, I’ll get a proper room, and you won’t be punished just because you laughed at me during the dinner. Deal?” I whispered softly.

She seemed to think some more, but you could see on her face her choice was already made.

“And we don’t comment about what each of us does in private. Deal?” She countered, worried about something, but what, I didn’t know.

“Of course. Deal.” I was a lot taller than her and I just put a kiss on her forehead as I answered her, then walked away, letting a stunned Leony behind me.

My siblings, maybe they treated me like shit, sure, but I couldn’t help myself. I cared for them. They were hurting and taking it on me, but I felt more pity than anger for them. Who knows, maybe Leony and I would get closer when we started sharing a room? 

I sure hoped for it.

 

***

 

The late Spring sun was shining high in the sky when I exited the mostly-calm brothel. The majority of people were still either working or diving in the dungeon, so the brothel was mostly empty of customers. It was the time we used to clean everything, preparing for the afflux of the evening.

Normally I was the one managing the maintenance staff, but I had asked the head butler to cover for me this time, and he had readily accepted.

My family and most whores didn’t like me, some even despising me, but the maintenance staff was another thing entirely. We weren’t close, not really, since I mostly hid away in my room, but at least they respected my hard work and clear leadership. I wasn’t cruel like Matrona or dismissive like my siblings, I was just professional and efficient, and everyone liked that.

This time I had equipped myself with two good daggers and had been able to borrow a leather armour at my size from one of our guards, so if I was attacked I wouldn’t be as helpless as last time.

Once again covered in a large cape with a deep hood, I started navigating the tiny alleys leading to yesterday’s clothing shop. The streets were now full of light and life, with people going about their daily business and paying no attention to me as I walked between them.

I avoided taking the same path I did yesterday, not wanting to walk by the place I was nearly raped in, so I took a bit more time, but it was worth it. The memories were too vivid still.

The bell softly shimmed when I finally entered the store, and I could take a better look around this time, since I had enough light.

All the clothes were neatly presented to the potential customer, in shades of reds, purples and black which, alongside the great craftsmanship, showed this wasn’t a cheap establishment.

Pigments were quite pricey, after all, in particular in our city.

“A’m coming!” The old woman said and, arriving in the storefront, she saw me and added.

“Oh, it’s ya. Ya’re a bit early, but it’s mostly ready, Ah just need to adjust it to your frame and ya’ll be good to go, lass. Come with me.” She quickly said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me behind her in the fitting room with the mirrors.

“Okay, now strip.” She said calmly while opening a drawer. “I need to adjust it so your skin won’t be irritated by all the liveliness ya’ll be using my clothes for.”

I shrugged and nodded. Modesty had been hammered out of me since a long time ago, so I wasn’t going to freak out at this old lady seeing me naked.

With all my clothes discarded at one side, my armour neatly stowed, the old woman walked toward me with a dark-red suit.

“Well ma girl, ya may need to take care of those bushes before tonight.” The seamstress commented, seeing my hairy cunt and armpits, but I rolled my eyes and she didn’t say anything else. Instead, she helped me put the suit on.

It was a bit like a bathing suit, only made out of a dark-red mesh that was just dense enough to give the illusion I was covered when, instead, it just made my skin stand out.

It was cut over my breasts so they could spill out of the mesh, but the threads had been made tight around my mounds so it would push them out even more. It gave the illusion that my meagre AA-cup were one or even two sizes bigger.

The fishnet had also been cut on the side with oval-shaped holes while it covered my belly, making me look slimmer.

Finally, it wrapped itself around my pussy and ass, but had holes to make accessing them easy, using the mesh to highlight both my fuckholes.

The old seamstress also gave me gloves and stockings, both made out of the same mesh woven slightly tighter, and connected with slim leather straps to the main suit, tiny metal heart used as the anchor for them, all to make my hips and arms more appealing.

All in all, it was a pretty simple and vulgar suit, and I was only lacking a sign or something with ‘free fuck’ on it to look like a cheap whore, but when I moved around in it and tried stretching it, it turned out to be both extremely resistant and very soft to my skin.

“Okay, stop moving, I’ll adjust it.”

I did as asked and I felt the mesh getting slightly tighter on me. My breasts were pushed out even more, and my thighs started to slightly overflow out of the mesh, which only made me look even lewder.

“Here, that should do the trick. If it breaks, which shouldn’t happen, ya just come back here and I’ll have it fixed the next day at most, free of charge.” She said while still looking at me for things to improve.

“Too bad ya don’t have bigger thighs or knockers, ya would look even more fuckable. Who knows, maybe ya’ll be lucky and got a baby or ten stuffed in that young womb of yours, that would give ya what ya’re lacking in curves.” She said with little hope in her voice.

I knew that, unlike mother that used my lack of curves as an insult, this old lady was genuinely thinking what she said. In fact, wishing one to have a baby was quite sacred around here, since ninety-five out of a hundred pregnancies ended with the death of the child.

“I… Well, I’m not really ready to get pregnant, you know, but still, thank you.”

“Aye, Ah can understand ya, but I had to see my granddaughter lose their babies one after the other, so Ah hope when you’ll want children, ya’ll still get them, alongside some good curves.” She smiled sadly then, realising she was talking about private matters with a customer, she got a grip of herself.

“Now if ya could free the space, Ah have other orders to take care of.” She said professionally.

“Of course, thank you for your speed. This suit is great!” I thanked her and tried to genuinely be happy, but this suit was basically designed to market me better in the eyes of customers that only wanted to fuck me. I didn’t disregard its usefulness, just that since it wasn’t something I wanted, only something I needed to do, I wasn’t very hyped about it.

But in private it could still be nice to use. I thought, imagining myself sporting it during a nice session of sex, one I choose to do, and not one that was imposed on me. After all, Matrona didn’t tell me I couldn’t use my new suit outside of work.

I quickly clothed myself, putting my armour back and stuffing the suit in a bag, before going out of the store, wishing goodbye to the seamstress.

 

***

 

“You?” 

I had been peacefully walking back home when, suddenly, while turning a corner, I met face to face with…

“Hello, my lady.” The armoured young.

My fucking luck.

Under the light of the sun, I could see his features better and, god, was he good looking.

His face was slightly square-ish, with beautiful blue-green eyes that contained no malice, nice kissable lips, just plump enough for his face.

He would have looked a bit sharp, if not for the fact that he looked young, eighteen, maybe nineteen like me, and that clearly softened his face, giving him another dose of charm, not that he needed it.

He was tall since he could look me in the eyes without bending his head, but no taller than I was, which was nice. I liked it when people had the same size as me.

He was donning the same armour as yesterday, a massive full plate that shone perfectly polished under the sun, without any stains nor ornament, not even a scratch or a sigil, nothing. Just grey, resplendent steel that gave a feeling of immutability, like an indestructible mountain.

Because of his armour, it was hard to gauge the rest of his body. He seemed large of shoulders, but I couldn’t be sure it wasn’t a trick of his armour. At least I could see he had long legs, just a bit shorter than mine.

He had been quietly walking before we stumbled on each other and, now, he had his arms crossed, with a concerned frown on his face, which did nothing to diminish his appeal.

He was so good-looking that some women and even some men were stealing glances at him.

An awkward silence stretched for a second between us, before I started talking.

“Uh. So. Thank you for yesterday, I guess? Also, sorry to have snapped at you like that. You saved me after all. I was a bit enraged at the time, to say the least. I already had a long day and that was the last stray, I took it all on you, sorry. So, uh.” I said without breathing even once, chaining each word one after the other as if I was trying to overwhelm an enemy with a flurry of strikes.

Maybe that’s what I was trying to do, in insight.

He was, of course, taken slightly aback by my deluge of words, but recovered quickly.

“Don’t worry, my lady, I know life or death situations can let you feeling quite intense. I would also like to apologize for drawing my steel against you, I didn’t know how to stop you from killing the last tug aside from doing that.” He explained calmly, seemingly ashamed by his behaviour.

“Yeah, about that, I can understand you want to play the valiant knight and all, but you should have let me kill her. She’s just a scum that tried to rape me, now she’s back in those streets and she’ll most likely do it again once no fear of what you did to her remains.” I commented bitterly.

“I…” He hesitated. “Where I come from, judges arbitrate and delivers proper justice to the community.” He started. “I took the woman in custody, sealing her inside one of my rooms in the inn where I took residence. Today I tried to find a judge but to no avail. I went to the guards, tried to explain the situation to them and…” He seemed slightly lost, annoyed, angry too, a strange mix of emotions.

“They said the same thing you did yesterday, if more politely and with less yelling. I didn’t believe them and tried asking other guards, or even the innkeeper… You really don’t have judges around here.” He stated, looking at me in disgust, but not disgusted at me, no, he was sickened by this revelation about the justice of our city.

“No we don’t. So what will you do now? And uh, could we walk and talk? I need to go back to work.”

“O-of course, sorry!” He quickly answered my second question and, as we started walking, he answered my first one too.

“I don’t really know. I don’t want her to die, I’m against the death sentence as a whole. Back home, the biggest capital punishment is lifelong mine work, and even that’s done humanely. I guess…” He quickly looked at me. “I could make her into a slave and give her to you? Would that be punishment enough for what she tried to do with you?” He said, and hurriedly added. “Oh! But only if you promise you won’t torture or kill her!”

I stopped walking and looked at him. “A slave?” I said, bewildered.

The thought was strange but not alien. Half my staff were slaves, after all, controlled by slave tattoos from the Slaver Guild, but the idea of personally owning a slave never crossed my mind. After all, they cost quite a lot, either to buy one or to turn someone into one, and that was without the need for a licence.

“I don’t have the money for a slave.” I answered shortly, trying to avoid the subject while I started walking again.

The man, quite dense, didn’t catch my hint at all, and pressed the subject.

“Don’t worry, I have enough money for that. I’ll apply to get you a slaver licence and pay to make her your slave.” He said with determination.

“Why?” I simply asked him, moving my gaze from the road to his face.

“Uh? What do you mean?”

“Why are you doing this? You saved me already, that should be enough, no?” I asked him again.

“Well, that’s part of the ‘saving’ gist? I mean, sure, I saved you, but I can’t let the culprit run around, and killing her would just mean that someone else suffered instead of you. Bringing justice is about diminishing the suffering of everyone as much as you can, you know? Well, at least that’s what I think.” He answered with a confident, if slightly shaking, smile. He seemed sure of him but that also looked like a lot of pressure, and he had a hard time coping with it.

“Uuuuh, okay? Why not then?” I was so surprised by his answer that I ended up simply agreeing.

“Great! Would you be available today?” He followed up while I was still unstable, not even realising what he was doing.

“Ah, no. I have work to do the whole afternoon and evening, and I’ll be dead tired afterwards. Maybe just say where you’re lodging right now and when you’re there, and I come back to you?”

“Sure, I’m at the Soaring Phoenix in between seven p.m. and nine a.m., east of the dungeon entrance on the main street. You can’t miss it, it’s pretty flashy. I don’t really like it but all the inns with hot water are like that.” He tried explaining how he was staying at one of the costliest inns of the city, and wasn’t very convincing.

“O-okay.” We had been talking for quite some time and I suddenly realised we hadn’t progressed much on the road.

“Shit! I’m sorry, I really need to go back!” I quickly said to him then darted away.

 

*** 

 

That went… pretty smoothly? I thought with a smile, entering the brothel.

I still had a hard time processing what just happened, but at least he didn’t seem to keep a grudge from my fit of anger.

Just…

He’s a strange one, isn’t he? With all his talk of justice, diminishing suffering, avoiding killing people.

And he’s loaded if he can pop out a slaver licence like nothing and stay at the Pheonix inn. But at least he’s cute, I guess? I imagined myself kissing those plump lips of his, then laughed before I realized I was wetting my panties again.

I really need to unlock a new Primal Energy storage part. I thought, annoyed, but I still started to finger myself.

The afternoon was barely starting so I had a moment before needing to deal with the brothel, and I took advantage of the little time I had.

With each passing second, I realised more and more how hot I was. I Started quickly unclothing, nearly ripping my underwear apart by the end of it and jumped on my bed.

However, this time, I forcibly stopped myself and took the time to put on my new fishnet suit.

I wanted to use it at least once for myself, before I was taken in it by men after men.

Just like back at the shop, it felt pretty great on the skin and, now that I was horny, I could feel the threads slightly digging around my wet quim, stimulating me even more.

I started touching myself, caressing my hairy bush and my clitoris with one hand, fondling a nipple with the other one. Unlike last time, I gave some love to various parts of my body, not only my cocksleeve, and started exploring my ass, caressing my belly, fondling my breasts, touching my lips.

Forcing myself to alternate between all those zones, I was slowing down on purpose to try and draw my orgasm to be stronger. I was starting to get addicted to this feeling, mourning what I had missed all those years but happy I was finally there.

Sadly, my sensitivity turned out to be my demise and, soon enough, my twat started convulsing, weakly at first, then stronger and stronger until I started launching wave after wave of girlcum, strongly grasping my breast with one and while I stimulated my clitoris with the other.

The convulsion grew stronger and my whole body started shaking before, suddenly, I curled myself in a ball, waves of violent pleasure crashing all over me as I shook back and forth, all of my being centred around my womanhood and gushing pussy-milk all over my legs, soaking my bushy hair with it.

In the end the playing and orgasm hadn’t taken that long, being faster than what I experienced until now and, soon, I was clad in fresh clothes, body more or less clean and ready for my afternoon duties, which mostly consisted of checking the receipts, bossing around my staff to dispatch, and store or deploy what was needed for the arriving evening.

10