Chapter 9 – A Pet
768 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For those that like editing, and making the story better for everyone, it's here ^w^

 

Chapter 9 - A Pet

 

“Hey, Lilith.” Someone called to me, and I opened my eyes, realising hot water was still flowing over me.

Leony was just two feet away from me, barely out of reach from the water, looking at me with a worried gaze.

“Hey.” I answered slowly with a cottonmouth. “What’s happening?” I asked her, still dazed from exiting my unexpected sleep.

“You fell asleep under the shower, for once, and that’s not good. Matrona wants to see you, and I wanted to check on you myself.” She said will I quickly washed, then handed me a towel.

“I’ve asked the manager. She said you performed great, and you succeeded in Matrona’s little antic, so that’s good. I hope you liked my gift.” She added, winking at me.

I frowned and looked at her. “Sorry, I’m still a bit slow from the shower; what gift?”

“Oh. Well I guess it’s not surprising you didn’t catch it.” She snickered and started whispering. “The first guy that fucked you was quite vocal about you, wasn’t he?” She hinted, and I remembered how that guy practically advertised me to the other customers.

“That was you?” I exclaimed, before lowering my voice under Leony’s annoyed gaze. “So you sent that guy?” I added, now whispering like my little sister.

“I wanted to give you a hand, since we’re in the same boat.” She smiled smugly.

“Thanks.” I gave her a quick hug then started putting normal clothes back.

“So Matrona wants to see me? It’s about my performance down here I assume.” I rhetorically asked.

“Yup. She just finished fucking a patron out of her mind, and she’s curious about you, or at least that’s how it looked to me. Just…” Leony bit her lips, a habit everyone had in the family when they were worried, me included.

“She’s still drunk, so…” She didn’t finish her sentence, but I could understand the warning.

“Oh. Okay, thanks for the heads up.”

“You’re welcome.”

 

***

 

“Report.” Matrona said, her cheek red and her gaze slightly unfocused, reeking of booze but still in control of herself for now.

“Over the course of four hours, your eldest satisfied nearly ninety customers, thirty females and sixty male. The first hour was a bit slow but, at one point, she put everything she had into the job, and things progressed greatly from there. Without your blessing and with rusty training, she still proceeded to score average-high for her starting day.” The manager said quickly and professionally, keeping her emotions bottled up. She, too, saw that Matrona was in a strange mood, and knew that her boss could swing from anger to happiness at a moment’s notice.

We were in another room on the top floor, Matrona’s service room to be precise. She was lazily half-sitting, half-lying on top of a large and opulent circular bed, with lots of light curtains currently fixed on the side to avoid being in the way.

The whole family was there. I was currently in front of Matrona, while Leony was waiting on the side, anxious, with Vania and Yodil eager to see what was going to happen, if a bit annoyed I had scored nicely at this test Matrona gave me. Finally, Sarkan was there too but, as usual, he seemed able to retract his presence from the room, and wanted nothing more than being out of here, a bored expression on his face.

“Really?” Matrona said, surprised. She turned her gaze from the manager to me, and waved her hand, inviting me to get closer.

Which I did promptly, as I didn’t want her mood to turn sour. I walked by the side of the bed and stopped when I reached Matrona’s side.

She rose slightly and made some space so I could sit beside her and, once I was on the bed, she took my chin in one hand, looking me in the eyes.

“What a surprise, for you to bloom so lately. How did it feel? To fulfil your role, to pleasure others?” She asked, my head still locked in her grasp, her gaze stabbed in my eyes.

“I… It felt good?” I said slowly, unable to break eye contact with my mom, as if I was drawn to her. “It took me a moment to get used to it, but afterwards it was extraordinary.” I weaved lies with truth. Yes, it felt good, but not as much as I was saying. Yes I had liked it, but not as much as I would if I had the choice to be there.

“...Good. Very good!” She took my head closer and started caressing my cheeks. “Maybe I’ll be able to do something with you after all!” She exclaimed while looking at me not as a human, but as a tool, one that turned out to be not as rusted, not as useless as she had imagined. 

“Mommy is happy.” She suddenly added, then kissed me, a long, deep kiss I wasn’t ready for, but that felt great, even greater because of all the Energy stuffed in my lips, even if it was tainted by all the booze she drank not long ago.

“Oh my, you’re a better kisser than you were, you really are turning into a beautiful flower.” She pushed me away, the taste of alcohol lingering in my mouth as she rose on her feet.

“A promise is a promise. Leony!” She called, her voice like a whip, and my little sister rushed towards us.

Matrona caught Leony’s face, like what she had just done to me but, this time, the touch wasn’t benevolent. “What a good little pet.” She forcibly turned Leony’s face so her and my gazes met, and added. “You’ve been quite unruly lately, Leony, you know that, right?” Matrona asked, and didn’t wait for the answer. “I know you know.” Matrona turned her gaze to me. “Here’s a new task: You’ll discipline Leony. Make her your pet, your bitch or whatever, but I want her to behave. Each month I’ll test you and her both and, if she doesn’t turn to be your good little dog, you’ll be both punished, because a master should train their pet well. I don’t care what you do, drug her, rape her, fuck her senseless, as long as there is no lasting damage on her body, and she doesn’t turn into a vegetable, you can go wild. Understood?!”

“She mother!” I replied, hiding all the disgust I was feeling right now.

She’s your daughter! She’s my little sister! I screamed in my head, angered, but I tried to keep my cool and, wasted as she was, Matrona didn’t catch my internal wrath.

“Good!” She turned her gaze toward Leony. “From now on, you’re Lilith's little pet! One word from Lilith, and I put you on the pillory or anywhere else she deems necessary to tame you! Do you understand, bitch?!” She slid her hand from Leony’s chin to her neck, and squeezed slightly stronger.

“U-Understood!” Leony answered while nodding frantically, frightened by her own mother.

Shit. I cursed. It had been a long time since Matrona had an outburst like that, and she seemed even more aggressive than usual. Maybe something wasn’t going well behind the scene, or maybe it was just bottled anger speaking through the booze, but Matrona wasn’t in her normal state.

“Great! Now let’s start this training. Get on all four!” She ordered Leony and, as her daughter followed the order, she took a thick collar linked to a chain and put it around Leony’s neck, before putting the chain in my hands.

“Take your new pet for a walk, show her to the brothel so everyone knows you’re now a pet owner.” She ordered me and I nodded back, taking Leony with me as she walked on all four, and faked drawing at the chain as if to hurt my little sister, so Matrona’s anger wouldn’t change target and go to me because I was too soft on my new ‘pet’.

 

***

 

“Waaaaaaah!” Leony was heavily sobbing in my lap, her head against my breasts, and I was slowly patting her hair, even if it felt like I was indeed treating her like a pet, which was false because you could pet and headpats humans, but in Leony’s case it was a touchy subject.

“Shhh, shhh.” I shushed her, rocking her back and forth as she wept.

The rest of the night hadn’t been fun, neither for her nor for me. 

Just like Matrona ordered, I took Leony for a ‘walk’ around the brothel, and was forced to put on a show just like I did in front of mother, humiliating my little sister in front of patrons and staff alike. 

Leony had been strong, suppressing her shame and behaving, but I knew she hadn’t been prepared for something like that. I wasn’t, for sure, I only thought Matrona would have Leony follow my whims, not that I had to ‘tame’ my little sister.

And so here we were, in Leony’s room, with me trying to comfort her, and succeeding a little.

At least we can bond. The pragmatic part of me thought, and it wasn’t wrong, I was indeed bonding with my little sister like never before, supporting her through this trial she was living, but honestly, I would have prefered being able to bond in better circumstances.

We stayed like that for a while, then Leony rose on her feet, looked around her room, and punched a wall, hurting herself in the process.

She didn’t care, and struck again. I watched her, not interrupting since I knew she was now dealing with the anger that filled the void in her mind, once sadness had been put under control.

She punched a bit more, then turned herself toward me, wrath in her eyes.

“It’s your fault.” She accused me in a low, aggressive voice, and my gaze turned sharper.

“It’s not, and you know it. You’re the one not being careful around Matrona. What was it about, you being unruly?!” I counterattacked, creating resistance so she could crash her anger against it and get it out of her system.

“You know Mother can be a bitch!” I doubled down, and I saw her hesitate when she heard me insult Matrona, something she was still afraid of, even now.

“I… if you hadn’t won this stupid challenge, this wouldn’t be happening!” She started softly, then her voice swelled with anger once more.

“You know it’s false! If I hadn’t won, I would have been punished alongside you, that’s how Mother behave!” Another counterattack, and Leony turned around once more, facing the whole again before punching it for the nth time.

“Fuck. Fuck!” She struck the wall twice more then flopped on the ground, finally feeling the pain in her knuckles.

“Look…” I rose on my feet, and sat down at her side. “...I know it’s not what we hoped for, but we’ll need to do this together. I don’t want to discipline you, and I’m sure as hell you don’t want to be turned into my pet. I won’t drug you nor torture you, but we’ll need to put on a show for Matrona, and you’ll need to appear like a good little dog, or we’ll both suffer.”

I hugged her from behind, and she let herself go in my embrace.

“I know it’s hard but, at least in private, we can just be ourselves. You’re my little sister, I love you even if you’ve been cruel to me. I know that’s mostly Matrona’s influence. Just… don’t worry, okay?” I started caressing her hair and smiled slightly. I know I shouldn’t have, but I liked how Leony was in my grasp, taking comfort in my embrace. How she seemed to rely on me.

A tiny part of me liked the power I had over her right now, but I wouldn’t let that control me.

“...Thanks.” She said softly, and we snuggled against each other, just enjoying our mutual warmth.

Matrona didn’t know it, but she just served me my first ally against her, and I was going to use this opportunity to its fullest.

12