Neon Jigoku Part 3 Kaizen
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*ring ring*

Someone picks up the phone

 

"Yeah?"

 

"This is Morgan. It would appear that Mr. Dain's bodyguards are giving the team a hard time and father doesn't want to wait all night for his prize. I know that you are on vacation, but would you kindly bring Mr. Dain cold?"

 

Hangs up the call.

 

Grabs a metal bat.

 

"Looks like someone is going to have a bad time."

 

The figure was in a hotel room in the City Of Eden.

 

The figure grabs a phone and makes a call.

"Hello?"

 

"Dweller's End. Grab the Mamba."

 

"Ight."

Hangs up the call.

 

The figure entered his car and went straight to the Dweller's End.

 

The figure saw the mercenary crash the car and said:

 

"Looks like they can't drive properly."

 

The figure then enters the mansion 

entrance and saw the mercenaries, so he hopped down his car and went to talk to one of the mercenaries and he said:

 

"All of this for one guy?"

 

"Kaizen! There are bodyguards. There was one inside the mansion, but out of nowhere the other two came and took down the turret!"

 

"Damn."

 

Put on a skeleton mask.

 

"All these weapons and yet."

 

Put on a green jacket and walk straight to the mansion and said:

 

"None of you can't take a couple of bodyguards pff!"

 

Meanwhile inside the mansion.

 

"Mr. Dain, I need you to hide... There's more coming this way!"

 

"Yes, Uzi."

 

Uzi was with Mr. Dain in a backroom while Ryu and Hansuke were in the living room looking for more mercenaries.

 

"She wants to have kids."

 

"What! Really?! Bro. Are you ready for that challenge?"

 

"Well... I'm not sure."

 

"It's your chance to leave the hotline once and for all. Don't fuck that up."

 

"Come on man. Knowing that I might have a future and not on this shit. It's possible, but like I'm not ready to have kids."

 

"Look, man. I'm trying to say it. That you don't want your child in this mess. We are bad people doing bad things. If I have kids, I want to be the best father for them. I can become those protective fathers in movies that won't let their kids breathe, but hey at least it is something more than being here."

 

"Yeah, you are right, but just in case. I'll disappear with her and maybe in the future, we might have children."

 

"That's smart, I better be the godfather."

 

"Of course bro."

 

Ryu, Hansuke, and Uzi were childhood friends. Hansuke and Uzi had fallen in love with each other since they were kids after they got split up.

 

 Hansuke found Uzi selling drugs in the City of hell, with the Temple Priests in a Swat mission. Hansuke saw the red-eyed woman and instantly knew it was Uzi. So he freed her and both escaped. 

 

Meanwhile outside.

 

'Salazar... Do you see anyone?'

 

'Negative, Kaizen.'

 

'hmm. Wait... I see a hand... That might be one of the bodyguards.'

 

'I see it, as well. I have a clear shot on the lower part of the abdomen.'

 

'on my mark.'

 

'Fire.'

 

*Bang!*

 

The sniper bullet entered the window and hit Hansuke on the left lumbar. Causing Hansuke to collapse on the ground.

 

"HANSUKE!!!"

 

"Nraaaaaagh!!!!"

 

"Fuck!"

 

'Hit the target.'

 

'Alright. LET'S MOVE PEOPLE!'

 

Six mercenaries on the left side were entering the mansion.

 

Six mercenaries on the backside were entering the mansion.

 

Six mercenaries on the front side were entering the mansion.

 

"God! Fuck! Let me go and get Uzi!"

 

"Wait! No! Don't tell her!"

 

"The fuck you want me to do?! There's an entire army coming this way!"

 

Hansuke began to cough blood and said:

"This bullet felt ... Really heavy, man."

 

"What?"

 

Ryu looked at the wound and said:

 

"That's poison..."

 

"Which type?"

 

"I... I... Don't know."

 

"Ok, forget it. There's cocaine on the couch, open that and give it to me."

 

"Why do you need it now?!"

 

"Remember... When we were kids? That old drug movie. Were the guy snores an entire pack of cocaine?"

 

"W- are you nuts!"

 

"Trust your brother from another mother."

 

"Fuck!"

 

Ryu quickly rushes towards the couch and grabs the bag of cocaine and gives it to Hansuke.

 

*Sniff*

 

Hansuke got up and said:

 

"Nrgh!! Come on. The third wave starts now."

 

Loads pistol

 

"How much can you get?"

 

There were three mercenaries inside the mansion.

 

"Twenty!"

 

"Bet?"

 

The other six were behind the front door.

"How much?"

 

"Bro, you know you always lose on every single bet!"

 

There were four on the second part of the mansion and the other mercenaries were going straight for Mr. Dain.

 

The mercenaries in the front door were ready to enter until they heard a beeping sound on the door.

 

It was a c4.

 

Ryu pulls the trigger and sends the mercenaries to Kingdom Come and said:

 

"I got six now!"

 

Ryu then runs towards the left side of the room where the other mercenaries were and begins to spear the first one and shoot the other one in the head.

 

Hansuke began to walk slowly and shot two more on the second floor causing the bodies to fall down.

 

Another mercenary tackled Hansuke to the ground and began to hit him.

 

The mercenary was holding Hansuke's gun and Hansuke began to shoot, but he couldn't reach the mercenary's head.

 

Hansuke did a low blow and the mercenary got closer to Hansuke and the gun was right next to her ear. 

 

Hansuke shot the gun and blew the mercenary's ear completely.

 

He then grabs the mercenary's head and begins to choke her.

 

Ryu then walks out and said:

 

"Ha! Remember that time when we broke the old man's Lask window?"

 

"Nrgh!!! Yeah...?"

 

Ryu pointed at the window and said:

 

"That's him! Look at the other mansion!"

 

Hansuke snapped the mercenary's neck and said:

 

"Jesus Christ! Is he immortal?"

 

"Looks like it! Going to throw another rock!"

 

Hansuke then shot two more that were in front of the window and said:

 

"Got five! *Coughs blood out*

 

"Hey, take it easy! I got nine, but I'm throwing that rock again at Old man Lask."

 

Hansuke barely gets up and grabs a shotgun from the dead mercenary and throws it at Ryu."

 

"Throw that rock later... Come on! There are five more in the kitchen... Check your scanner!"

 

"Bet. You take two and I take three."

The two rush towards the kitchen and Ryu begins to shoot the two mercenaries. 

 

Hansuke threw a knife and shot two more the knife that Hansuke threw hit a mercenary and the two without hesitation shot the mercenary.

 

"I don't see... Anymore..."

 

Hansuke collapsed in the kitchen and said:

"I'm not going down... I better find 

heaven..."

 

"Just stay here and wait, we need to move... I'll get Uzi and if Mr. Dain didn't die, I'll get him as well."

 

*Bang!*

 

Another bullet hit Hansuke on the leg. Ryu turned around and saw a man with a metal bat and a skeleton mask.

 

"So, you must be the Pink Dragon."

 

"And you must be the fucker that shot my friend."

 

"Nope. That was, Salazar."

 

Ryu got up and said:

 

"Do you have a death wish?"

 

"Always."

 

Ryu drops his gun and so does Kaizen.

 

The two pull out their weapons, Ryu said:

 

"You better pray for God."

 

"How can I pray to a man that sends me right to voicemail?"

0