Badman
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uchū is bringing someone you know?"

 

"Yeah, he's a nice guy."

 

"Nice as in your type or-"

 

"No. Just a nice guy."

 

"Alright then. I have the blueprints right here. But it looks like sis might be late. We can wait here and talk-"

 

Shinku walks away.

 

"Or that... Hey Shi! Down to play some games?"

 

"I'm always down, man. Start that shit up!"

 

Shinku began to walk in the streets and stopped for a second to see the skyscrapers.

 

"Beautiful as always. It's like they're reaching the heavens. Man, I could eat a hotdog by no-"

 

Someone hit Shinku's shoulder and she said:

 

"Hey watch it!"

 

"Or what-"

 

"..."

 

"...SuSu?"

 

"Shinku? Is that really... you?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Since when have you had tattoos?"

 

"I just want to hide something else if you know."

 

"Oh... You look like shit. Did you had a fight?"

 

"Easy for you to say. What happened to your eye?"

 

"Working... Hey... are you free? To have some coffee at my place. "

 

"Uhm, you know I don't like drinking coffee."

 

"Yeah, I know. If you are down to have some coffee, just go to my place."

 

SuSu walks away.

 

Shinku then walks the streets of the city and she goes into a convenience store and grabs a bag of cigarettes and goes to the cashier said:

 

"Meeting your old man?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"You still see that piece of shit?"

 

"My brother wanted to see me again,  so I had no choice."

 

"Seikatsu was always the favorite and it shows."

 

"He keeps forgiving me, but like... I just can't say I forgive you."

 

"So many tattoos you have, to hide so many scars that man did to you."

 

"How much."

 

"Shinku. It's in the house. "

 

Shinku then walks away and before she lights the cigarette, she said.

 

"I haven't had coffee since I was like... sixteen? Well, I'm twenty so I could just go to SuSu place."

 

Shinku then walks to SuSu place it's a futuristic apartment in Vixwood. She knocks at the door and SuSu opens the door.

 

"You actually arrived."

 

"Well, I wanted some coffee. "

 

"Of course you do. Come here!"

 

Shinku enters the apartment and she said:

 

"Uhm... I think I forgot how to make coffee."

 

"It's okay..."

 

SuSu sat down and said.

 

"Take your clothes off.  I want to see your tattoos. "

 

"I... really don't want to."

 

"Come on. It's not the first time I saw you naked, so please."

 

"..."

 

Daisuke Masanobu. Was a yakuza.

 

He had four women in his life, but there was one he loved the most. Her name was Himari Sakura. Beautiful woman.

 

The four women gave birth to four children. Two females and two males.

 

Each woman gave birth but left Daisuke, but Himari stayed with Daisuke and gave birth to a female child. The child had red eyes and red hair. Daisuke had a bad feeling about that child because Himari didn't survive giving birth to the child.

 

Daisuke despised that child with everything he had and when that child was only six.

 

He marked that child with kitchen knives on her back and a gardening fork. He used the gardening fork on the child in her private parts to the point of her not giving birth to a child for he thinks that child was going to be evil. Because she has devil eyes.

 

She used to get beaten up by her own father until the age of fourteen.  He sold his own daughter to some other yakuza, but they returned the child back. Because she was too weak every time they felt like using her.

 

Daisuke was in debt and he didn't know what to do, so he told the oldest of the brothers to go to the city of Eden.  She did but never returned.  So he told the youngest to go there and he didn't return as well. He looked for his second oldest to go there, but he never returned. He was going to send the third child, but he simply told him to stay and kicked the second oldest out of the house and she left.

 

After she left. It became clear that she was alone. Brothers didn't care at all. She lost her voice, so she had a voice transplant in her throat and lost her hearing as well. She simply got earrings so she can hear.

 

She never went to school nor does she know how to find a job. She simply found a job, she knows how to do it.

 

Her first kill was an old homeless man across the street in the City. She was only twelve years old.

 

In The coming years, she fell into a drug problem until this day. She continued to use it until one day.

 

She had one job with another person. It was a man. That man saw something good. He saw something good in that woman. He fell in love and she did as well, he respected her by all means. He loves her so much that he wanted a child with her, but she couldn't give birth.

 

At one job, she found a child in a car. She took the child as hers and now she takes care of the child. But after all, this that happened to her.

 

She never smiles. She only has a faceless expression. An expression that everyone doesn't know. They simply think that she is tired or that she doesn't care.

 

If she smiles or laughs. She's lying. She never laughed or smiled. 

 

"Does it hurt you?"

 

SuSu was touching Shinku 's lower part of her private area where the scar was.

 

"Always. "

 

"I'm going to grab one of your cigarettes if that's fine."

 

"It's fine."

 

SuSu grabs a cigarette and lights it. 

 

"I can still feel the scars from your stomach and chest. Do you always wear that fake breast thing? Who's going to judge you?"

 

"I just like it, that's all."

 

"Alright. Turn around. "

 

Shinku turns around.

 

"These are new scars huh? Working a lot?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"You know, Shinku. I don't like you smoking. "

 

"It was going to be one."

 

"Yeah, but you told me, you were going to stop."

 

"Fine. "

 

"And your face! Like... Shinku. I know you work like this, but man girl! You look like you had a fight against  eighty people!"

 

"It's nothing. It's only a broken nose... I think my left cheek, you know that left side of your bones..."

 

"Yeah, looks fucked."

 

"Alright, Shinku. Just put your clothes on and I'll check your eyes."

 

"Okay."

 

Shinku puts on her clothes and said:

 

"Hey, SuSu... I have a question. "

 

"Not now, Shinku, let me see your eyes."

 

SuSu looked at Shinku's eyes and said:

 

"Did you get punched? Like your right eye is not looking good."

 

"Not really... If I can remember to be honest. "

 

"Alright! I think that's that! And now... I did say to put your clothes on... but if I put my hand..."

 

SuSu puts her hand in Shinku's private parts and Shinku said:

 

"SuSu... You know, I have someone..."

 

"Does it hurt?"

 

"Yeah... Just stop. "

 

SuSu quickly removes her hand and said:

 

"How about kissing?"

 

"I... no."

 

"Why? Don't you miss me?"

 

"I do, but I just can't right now. I have to go."

 

"Shinku. Do you have a job to do?"

 

"SuSu! I'm not going to have sex."

 

"No. Like do you have a job to do? Your phone is ringing. "

 

"What?"

 

Shinku looked at her phone and there was a message from his brother saying they are here.

 

"... You down now?"

 

"After you finish your job, you might and I might get a taste from your cat."

 

Shinku then walks away and goes straight to his brother.

 

"So... You guys are...?"

 

"What? Not really. "

 

"Not at the moment, but yeah. "

 

Kai looks at Uchū.

 

"Yeah. Not at the moment. "

 

Shinku then appears and said:

 

"What's the plan?"

 

Seikatsu appeared out of nowhere and said:

 

"Alright... Are you guys ready?"

 

All of them "yeah."

 

"Alright. Here are the blueprints of the city. Karma Bank is an entire moving city that moves twenty-four seven. It consists of three safes in each part of the city. We are going to take all of them. "

 

"Excuse me...?"

 

"Seikatsu. "

 

"Seikatsu. So, like. The bank consists of three safes meaning each safe has its own security correct? Meaning. If we don't get caught because let's be real. It's going to be fucking hard to do this. Each security has its own level."

 

"Correct. The security of each safe has its own maximum security and each of them has its own revenant."

 

"Uhh. A revenant?'

 

"Yeah,  you'll see that monstrosity. "

 

"Alright. How many cameras do they have?"

 

"What? You think we are sneaking into the biggest bank in the entire world?"

 

"Excuse you? My guy, it's a fucking bank not a fucking gas station."

 

"Yeah yeah. The first bank has only sixty-five billion dollars. The second bank has sixty-nine hexdecillion of dollars and the last bank has one hundred Googolplexes. You guys are ready?"

 

All of them "alright."

 

They enter Shiwagare's van.

 

"Alright, we already have the weapons,  you guys have masks?"

 

Shiwagare then drives off to Karma Bank.

 

Uchū puts on her bunny mask.

 

Kai puts on his wolf mask.

 

Shinku puts on her paper bag mask.

 

Seikatsu puts on a tiger mask.

 

Shiwagare was at the gates of the bank and one of the guards got closer to him and said:

 

"Deposit? Or are you looking for-"

 

Shiwagare pulled the guard inside his van and proceeded to snap his neck.

 

Shiwagare then enters the city and parks his car behind a restaurant and then he puts on his mask.

 

"Alright. The safe is inside that building over there."

 

The door of the van opens.

 

"Alright Kai and I will get this one, Shinku and Uchū will get the second, and Shi? Keep in touch."

 

Kai and Seikatsu step out of the van and the van then leaves. 

 

"First time robbing a bank?"

 

*loads Ak-47*

 

"Second time actually. "

 

*loads shotgun*

 

"Alright then.  Let's go."

0