Wolf and Tiger
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ladies and gentlemen. This is a robbery."

 

*Bang!*

 

The civilians panic, but Kai said.

 

"Don't worry. We are just here for the money, but we want everyone to cooperate, so would you kindly get down on the ground and give us your phone? My friend here will grab your phone."

 

Kai pointed at the workers with his gun and said.

 

"I wouldn't even dare to press that button. So, please. Open the gate and with calmness get down on the ground."

 

The workers open the gate and Kai enters and said:

 

"Thank you. Now please give us your phone and get down on the ground."

 

Seikatsu saw that Kai opened the gate and he said.

 

The vault is underneath the place."

 

"Alright then, so you know the code?"

 

"Nah."

 

Seikatsu throws a bag at Kai and said:

 

"Get as much as you can get."

 

Kai then walks away.

 

"Alright, guys. I know this is scary, but we just need the money and we will leave, but I need every single person's cooperation. Don't be the hero, just don't. Just take a deep breath and think about happy thoughts."

 

"Excuse me, sir."

 

A child appeared next to Seikatsu and he said:

 

"Here."

 

The child put his game console in the bag where the phones are, but Seikatsu said.

 

"it's okay, kid. Go to your parents."

 

"Now workers, I know you are going to say that, we are not going to make it out alive blah blah blah type, so if you call... I don't know... The cops? God help me so that I don't take a hostage, okay?"

 

"...Okay..."

 

Kai ran towards the vault, but he stumbled on the stairs and he said.

 

"Ok. You got this. Your second time robbing a bank (It was an armored vehicle, Kai. You let the vehicle escape)

 

"Whatever brain!"

 

Kai quickly went down the stairs and said.

 

"For being a multi-million dollar place. The place looks like a dumpster."

 

Kai ran forward but he stumbled upon a guard and the guard said.

 

"Who are you?"

 

Just an old man. Listen, old man, I don't have all day, so please let me pass and we don't need to use violence, okay?"

 

"What? Can't hear you!"

 

Kai gets closer to the old man and he said:

 

"I said-"

 

The old man's throat jabs, Kai."

 

"The fu-"

 

The old man pushes Kai away with a kick to the stomach.

 

"Young folks always fall into the oldest trick in the book! Hahaha!!!"

 

Kai got up and said.

 

"Look... You got a lucky shot..."

 

"Yeah Yeah Yeah!"

 

The old man began to jump and was in attack mode.

 

"Listen young guy. Back in my day-"

 

*Bang!*

 

Kai shot the old man's head clean off.

 

"What? Couldn't hear you. I think you should speak louder."

 

Kai continued to run towards the vault and saw another security guard.

 

He quickly runs towards him and tackles him and with a shotgun blast, he takes the bodyguard's leg and then knocks him down and continues to walk straight to the vault.

 

"This is so strange... It's WAY too easy!"

 

Kai got close to the vault and set the bombs that, Seikatsu gave him, he set them and run the other way, and before he could set the bomb, he got a phone call from, Uchū.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Uhh. Quick question... Did you or did you not shoot an old person?"

 

"Uhm. Yeah...?"

 

"Kai! Get the money and run!"

 

"What are you-"

 

Something grabs Kai's shoulder and it said.

 

"Young folks are always disrespecting the old folks!"

 

Kai began to sweat and said.

 

"What in God's name am I looking at?"

 

The old man didn't have his head, but he could speak. He grabs, Kai by the shoulders, and before the old man could throw him the other side of the place, Kai press the button, and the bombs that were in the vault door exploded causing the vault to open.

 

*BOOM*

 

"ALRIGHT!"

 

Kai got up and load his shotgun with malicious intent

 

"I'M GETTING THAT MONEY FOR MY SICK SISTER!"

 

"Well, would you look at that! Sonny has a fighting spirit!"

 

The headless man quickly runs towards Kai. The old man jumps to catch Kai, but Kai ducks his way and runs towards the vault.

 

"Uchū's brother told me that when someone takes half of the money or when they transfer money. There's another vault that will close."

 

Kai entered the vault and quickly began to put the money in the bag.

 

"Come on! Get as much for your sister, Kai!"

 

The headless man heard Kai's voice and began to crawl his way to the vault.

 

"Alright! Three bags full! I just need to-"

 

The headless man punches Kai in the stomach causing his ribs to break.

 

"Come on now! The match hasn't even started!"

 

Kai was on the ground, but he grabs a gold block and throws it the other way.

 

"Were you running sonny?

 

The headless man went the other way and Kai got up and ran towards the vault door when he got out. Another vault door closes behind him leaving the headless man inside the vault.

 

"Alright... Just... Get up... You got the money... Just."

 

Kai slowly walked toward the stairs and quickly began to stumble

 

"My ribs... I really don't think I can keep moving to the third bank..."

 

Kai's rib cages hit his lungs causing him to have problems breathing.

 

"Come on... Your old man died... Momma died... Don't let your sister go..."

 

"She's sick... Come on!!"

 

Kai slowly walked and saw Seikatsu looking at him and Seikatsu said:

 

"You good man?"

 

"No... Just help me out."

 

Seikatsu helped, Kai walk the stairs and the two went outside.

 

"Three bags? You should've gotten less man."

 

"I know what I'm doing."

 

"If you say so."

 

The two saw the van Seikatsu quickly open the back door of the van and said.

 

"Sure... Here..."

 

Kai gave the bags to Seikatsu and he said:

 

"So... When are we-"

 

*Bang!"

 

Kai saw blood coming out of his chest, he then began to collapse on the ground.

 

"We? Ha! What makes you think you had a chance running with the money?"

 

"Mother... Fu..."

 

"Look, man. I'm sorry, I just really don't trust you... besides..."

 

Seikatsu got closer to kai.

 

"Your sister is going to die anyway. I'm just going to visit your sister... Probably do my deed to her and go."

 

"You... t-t-touch... her..."

 

"Or what? You're a dead dog on a sidewalk. What was your goal anyway?"

 

"I... Knew that my sister was going to die... I knew that from the day... I saw her going to the doctor... My whole... family died from the same sickness... My ancestors as well... They all died of this sickness. And they always did bad things in their life... I just wanted the money to leave... To let my sister have her final moments in peace... Not being worried that her brother might not return home..."

 

"Damn... Sorry to hear that."

 

*Bang!*

 

"Anyways. Moving forward."

 

Seikatsu put the money in the van and went straight to the second bank.

 

"My man. You were in the mouth of the wolf to trust me."

 

Seikatsu then left for the second city of Karma Bank.

0