Brothers
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'll wait for Sei and Kai to come back. Even though I could go and help them, I'm not in the mood of getting shot."

 

Shiwagare looks at the windows.

 

"Maybe, I should go to my big sisters and help them. I'll just walk."

 

Shiwagare got out of the car and began to walk with an empty bag.

 

two hours later.

 

"Hey, Shi! What are you doing?"

 

"Oh, you finished, Big bro?"

 

"Yeah, but bad news."

 

"What happened?"

 

"Kai couldn't make it."

 

Shiwagare looked at his brother and he said:

 

"How?"

 

"Some guard got him by the throat and sliced his throat. I couldn't make it in time."

 

"Where's his body?"

 

"I couldn't grab it. There were too many guards shooting at me and I had to start the car."

 

"You know brother... Actually, never mind."

 

Shiwagare hop the van and said.

 

"Now what? Should we try to go to the third bank?"

 

"After our sister finished getting the money, we are set."

 

"You should've told our sister that the second has mercenaries."

 

"Bro. They have hand-to-hand combat. Like, remember they have been doing this a lot."

 

"Alright then."

 

Seikatsu pointed to a jewelry store and he said with a smile on his face.

 

"Let's rob that place."

 

"Bro. We can't just do that-"

 

Seikatsu went to the jewelry store full speed with the van.

 

"Bro..."

 

"Don't worry! We have more bags!"

 

"This is the only CAR I HAVE!!!"

 

"Oh yeah!"

 

Seikatsu stopped the car in the parking lot and he got out and went inside the jewelry store.

 

"Jesus..."

 

Shiwagare got out of the car and went inside the store.

 

"Alright then... Everyone is on the ground and yeah. There he goes."

 

Seikatsu likes jewelry soo much he would constantly steal them when he was a kid.

 

"Bro! Diamond!"

 

*Sigh* "You know big bro. I've been thinking. Maybe when we get the money we should start a casino. We can get more money when we finish this one."

 

"You think? I always wanted to have a casino, but with family? Now that is something I never thought of."

 

Shiwagare smirks and said:

 

"Yeah. I just hope we can make it out alive. Maybe big sis needs to tell Kai's sister what happened."

 

"Yeah... She might. Did you get the jewelry?"

 

"Uhh. we need more bags if we are going to go to the third vau-"

 

"No, we don't. We actually just need to go to the second vault."

 

"Oh, yeah! Do you think father will be proud of us if we get him out of that abandoned restaurant?"

 

Seikatsu looks at Shiwagare and said:

 

"Maybe. Who knows... I just want to leave this bad business, you feel me?"

 

"Yeah... I feel you, I'll grab some jewelry."

 

"Go to the backside of the shop. There must be a vault, but a small one."

 

Shiwagare then went to the backside of the shop and saw an elevator.

 

Shiwagare took the elevator and it took him to an underground casino. He quickly rushes to hide, but he sees the owner of the city there. He then got closer and he heard.

 

"It would appear that the second vault of my bank is getting robbed by... Only two people? Are you like...? Serious right now? Or can you not, just fucking shoot them?"

 

'well, boss... The problem is that it is extremely hard to even shoot them in this big place.'

 

"Yeah, yeah. I'll handle this."

 

He hangs up the radio and takes another elevator but before he could leave he said.

 

"I think... It's time to remove that hotline, I need to talk to that guy if I want more answers."

 

He then took the elevator and left.

 

"Wait... What did he just sa-"

 

Before Shiwagare could finish his sentence he saw the other people leaving the casino.

 

"What... Alright... I just need to-"

 

shiwagare sees a diamond gun. He got curious and got closer to the gun and before he could grab it.

 

*BOOM!*

 

An explosion in the bartender area hit shiwagare and push him to the elevator.

 

*GASP!* "Jesus! My leg!"

 

One of Shiwagare's legs was destroyed by the explosion, he couldn't stand up, he quickly pressed the elevator button, but the elevator was taking so long to arrive, he saw the stairs on the other side of the casino, but he couldn't crawl his way there. There was too much debris falling on the ground.

 

"Nah... Not like this."

 

Meanwhile in the jewelry store.

 

"Why is he taking so long?"

 

*Sniff!* "Smells like fire... Shi."

 

Seikatsu went to the backside of the shop and saw smoke coming out of the elevator.

 

"Shi?"

 

He saw the stairs as well and he quickly ran towards them, he did not hesitate and ran towards them, he went downstairs and saw his brother and he shouted.

 

"SHI!"

 

He quickly runs towards him and picks him up. He then went down the stairs, went outside of the shop, and then dropped him inside the van, and said:

 

"HEY! YOU GOOD?!"

 

"Yeah... My legs are fucked."

 

"Oh good!... At least, I can make an excuse now."

 

"Ye- Wait... Wha-"

 

*Bang!*

 

"Yeah." 

 

*Bang!*

 

Seikatsu drops the body inside the shop and then leaves for the second vault.

 

0