Burning Passion
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second vault. 

"YOU GOT THE MONEY!!! "

 

"GIVE ME A BREAK! WATCH MY BACK!! "

 

"MERCENARIES ARE COMING!! SHINKU! MOVE! "

 

*BANG!* *BANG! * BANG! *

 

Uchū was protecting her sister, but her sister is taking a lot of time to get the money. 

 

"SHINKU! I'M OUT OF AMMO!!! "

 

*Pulls out a machete*

 

Three mercenaries run towards the vault, but Uchū grabs one by the hand and slices it with her machete, she quickly grabs the mercenary gun and shoots the second one, and then throws the other machete at the other. 

 

"NOW?!?! "

 

"Uhh. Yeah... "

 

"THROW A BAG! "

 

Shinku throws a bag at her sister and the two begin to run. 

 

"You got ammo? "

 

"I don't know, Sherlock. Why don't you ask the other people that died with my machete? "

 

"I was just asking. Here. "

 

Shinku throws ammo at her sister and the two begin to hide and Uchū said"

 

"Sorry, I yelled at you. Kai hasn't answered my calls. Hope he's okay."

 

"Are you guys working things out? "

 

"Uhh. He asked me like three times, so he's kinda persistent about it. So yeah. "

 

"Oh, he likes you alright. "

 

"You think? Because the last time I let someone else have a chance. I lost my eye. "

 

"It was an undercover cop, you should've guessed that. "

 

*bang! * *bang! * *bang! *

 

"I think they found us, but hear me out. Like is he a nice guy? "

 

"Look. All I can say is. "

 

Shinku grabs a mercenary hand and snaps his neck. 

 

"Take your time. Besides, he's doing this for his sick sister. "

 

"Oh yeah! How about you? "

 

"Me? " 

 

Shinku's throat jabs a mercenary and the two begin to run. 

 

"I want to leave the hotline. You? "

 

"Same, but I just want medical help for some stuff and I can help you as well. "

 

"Well, Uchū I think I don't need medical help-"

 

"You have open scars. We live in a world where there's a treatment for that! Come on! "

 

"You know I don't like to talk about that... But if that's true then there's a chance I can actually have a baby? "

 

"Wait what? "

 

Uchū shot a mercenary on the leg and then proceeded to throw her machete at the other and then neck snap the mercenary, she then grabbed her machete and began to run. 

 

"What do you mean by that? Like Shinku. Don't you have a child at your place? "

 

"Yeah, I do, but like, if I can actually have one like a baby that I gave birth to. Then I'll be even happier. "

 

"Stop the crap, you are not happy. "

 

"What?"

 

Shinku knocks a mercenary with her hammer and said:

 

"I'm not happy? I basically have a family. "

 

"Sis. You cheat on that man like he never gave you the satisfaction of having sex. Also, You are never in your home to see that adopted daughter you have. Like let's be real here, you can have a family, but you will never experience true happiness if you wanted to. "

 

"I- wait... Uchū, you have no saying about this! What makes you think, you and some mama's boy who wants to do everything for his family will give you some happiness? "

 

"Didn't I do this for my family? It's not my problem if you got dragged into this mess with me."

 

"W- Listen here you whore."

 

The two got out of the bank and stole a car. They entered the car and Shinku said:

 

"How is that my problem when I was a punching bag for my father and yet! My brothers didn't do anything about it! "

 

"Punching bag! It's not that I was getting sodomized by my father EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Or even better! How about when Shiwagare was a target practice every time father got drunk and began to shoot him! The only person that was father's favorite was Seikatsu! I know you had it much worse than us, but man! "

 

Six mercenaries' cars appeared out of nowhere and began to chase them. 

 

" can't you forget your past? Can't you forget all that suffering and anger that you have? "

 

"I tried! I really did! But... Ragh!"

 

Shinku grabs a china lake and then begins to shoot it destroying two mercenaries' cars. 

 

"What am I supposed to do?! If you are so positive about moving forward with all that has happened to us?! "

 

"I simply drive forward. Leaving the same road that leads to nothing. This is my chance of leaving that road. "

 

"What? "

 

"Look. We are still young and we are wasting our life doing this, I'm pretty sure we are just going to burn into the darkest pit in hell. But hey. Let's just get this money and see what happens, okay? "

 

Shinku didn't say a word but turned around and she couldn't see the cars.

 

"Hey... I don't see the cars... "

 

"Really? Call Sei. "

 

Shinku was going to call his brother but she saw the van and said:

 

"Oh. There he is, but he's alone? "

 

"Alone? Where's, Shiwagare and Kai? "

 

"I... I don't know. Something is wrong. I don't see the car-"

 

Another car hit Shinku and Uchū and the car crashed. 

 

*cough! * *cough! *

 

"Uchū... Wake up... "

 

Uchū was knocked out, but shinku saw her brother slowly walking out of the car, but the other car that hit shinku and uchū got out and it was Karma Bank and he said:

 

"Seikatsu my boy! Did you finish the job? Guess not."

 

"Yeah. I took care of the other two, I just need to get rid of these two."

 

Shinku couldn't believe what her brother said, she began to shake and said:

 

"W-what d-d-did you just said...? "

 

Karma Bank looked at Shinku and said:

 

"Well, how can I say this... One of your brothers is working for me and I told him if he can take out the best of the bests on the hotline, well it would be easier for me to take out the entire hotline and second. Your father gave permission. "

 

"I - sei? WHY? "

 

Seikatsu got closer to the car with Karma Bank and said. 

 

"Why? Good question. Never liked you. Father planned this for a long time and what's funny is that we are getting paid a lot! "

 

Seikatsu then began to pour gasoline inside the car and Karma Bank said:

 

"This is such an unstable family but hey! You can do anything with money! "

 

Shinku began to cry with fear, she just didn't care anymore. She is tired and was waiting to die. 

Seikatsu got closer again and he was trying to light the car, but the light didn't want to light. 

 

"Come on... "

 

"You can just ask me for a lighter-"

 

*bang! *

 

Karma Bank's head got blown up by Uchū's shotgun and the bullets hit Seikatsu's arm. 

 

"AHHHH!!! "

 

"I... Think... I heard enough of this bullshit. "

 

She got out of the car and pulled her sister out as well, she then turned around with hatred in her eyes and said:

 

"I always hated your guts..."

 

She then proceeded to shoot her own brother's legs off. 

 

She gets closer. 

 

"Not only you killed a person that accepted me for who I am."

 

She then shot at his private parts and he began to scream uncontrollably. 

 

"You killed my little brother... He... "

 

She drops her shotgun. 

 

"Wait... Big sis... I... Was... Forced... "

 

"Nah."

 

She drops her machete. 

 

She pulled out a brass knuckle that had broken pieces of bottles and it was covered with dry blood. 

 

"You like to play games right? "

 

"I... Sis... Just calm down..."

 

"How many lives do you have... In that game, you always play? Thirty? Sixty? Tell me. I'm curious. "

 

"I... Don't have... Any lives. "

 

"Oh? Hehehe... "

 

"What's so fun-"

 

She then began to punch him multiple times while laughing. 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

She continues to hit his brother until her brass knuckles are turned into dust! But she didn't stop for once, Shinku needed to hold her down and Uchū said:

 

"Game over. "

 

Seikatsu's face was flat. His eyes were out and you could've seen his head. 

 

"Sister... Let's just go. Forget about the money. "

 

"Nah. Let's enter the van and I want to pay a visit to our father before we go okay? "

 

The two grab the money and enter the van. Then they left karma Bank.

0