Bank
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mmm. I wonder if Seikatsu finished the job-"

 

*ding! "

 

Daisuke turns around and he sees Shinku

 

"My daughter... What's wrong? You look like you had a bad day-"

 

"Shut up. Just shut up... I'm going to make this night the worst night of your life. "

 

"You have blood all over yourself... What happened? "

 

2 days ago. 

 

"You know... Never mind. He's going to die of old age. Let's just go. "

 

"Uchū. I'm sorry for what I said about, Kai. "

 

"I'm sorry for what I said as well. But let's just go home and don't answer the hotline phone number okay? "

 

"Alright then. Each half? "

 

"Yeah. Let's just wait for a couple of days. "

 

The two then left and went straight to Eden. Uchū dropped her sister at her place and half of the money she grabbed, she then went to her home with the money she took as well. 

 

Uchū gets out of her car and drops the money inside the house. 

 

"Alright. I just need to count, that's all. "

 

Look at the van and realize that there are three more bags. 

 

"Oh."

 

Three hours later. 

 

"Nine... Million... Twenty... Million... Only twenty? "

 

She turned around and saw the other stack of money. "

 

"Oh."

 

Six hours later. 

 

"Alright. I have more than seven billion dollars. Wait, is that the same one I count? Or was it this one? *sigh*"

 

Ten hours later.

 

Uchū had her headphones on and she was hearing Don't assume what you don't know.

 

"... Trillion? Wow! I can have my medical stuff taken care of! Man, I need to check my sick stuff now! Let me get that paper. "

 

Uchū sat down and lit a cigarette and began to see the paper. 

 

"Alright... Mental... That's it? Oh alright then! I hope is not THAT BAD-"

 

"Oh wait. There's more...? "

 

"Can-"

 

"... Oh. How old is this? Two years? Huh? It's a stage four bone huh? I figured. I was tired of doing this. I was getting exhausted way too much. "

 

Uchū then got up and threw the cigarette away and before she could go to bed, she heard someone knocking at the door. 

 

*knock knock*

 

Uchū looks at the time. It was three in the morning. 

 

She grabs her shotgun, but she puts on rubber bullets. She slowly walked towards the door. She then slowly opened the door and said. 

 

"Hello...? "

 

Nothing, she thought it was a prank from kids, but before she could close her door a rock hit her window. 

 

"Oh come on! "

 

She got out of her home and it was raining. She didn't see anything, but the moment she looked up, she saw something else. 

 

"... Hey phone. "

 

*ding! *

 

"Call sister. "

 

*ding! Calling sister*

 

*ring ring*

 

"Please answer the phone. "

 

*ring ring*

 

"Just answer the fucking phone please. "

 

*ring ring*

 

"Please leave your message after the beeb. "

 

*beeb!*

 

"Hey, shinku... Uhm... I just wanted to say this, I know I'm not the best sister you had, but I just hope you have the best life you ever have after the money. I just want to say that I love you and I know I should've done something to protect you from father and I didn't. "

 

She slowly grabbed a pack of cigarettes, but when she was going to light it. The rain was stopping her. 

 

"I messed up. Like big time and it saddens me that you are following my steps. "

 

*click! *

 

"God. I just wished that you gave us another chance at life. Because I don't want you or your daughter following the same cycle. I- shinku... Just don't let your anger blind your eyes. I really have nothing to say anymore. I love you and I hope you have a beautiful future with your family. "

 

She hangs the phone. 

 

*click! *

 

Uchū is still looking up and there was a traffic light where she lives, but that wasn't the problem at all. 

 

She lights her cigarette and then takes a deep breath and throws the smoke out of her nose. 

 

She saw two bodies hanging in the traffic lights and the two had masks. One was Kai's body that said "heartbroken" and the other one was Shiwagare that said "Abel".

 

She just then looks down and looks straight at the building and saw a light. 

 

" phone. Play music. "

 

She raised her hands and said:

 

"What are you waiting for? A promotion? "

 

*bang! *

 

Uchū got shot in the other eye. The bullet took her brains out as well. Her body began to walk forward only to drop to the ground. 

 

'I got her. '

 

'Good. Now is the time for the message. '

0