Hotline Miami
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ring ring*

 

"I have no regrets for what I have done"

 

*ring ring*

 

"Nor do I feel sympathy for the people I have killed"

 

*ring ring*

 

"Then why didn't you kill me? The first time we met?"

 

*ring ring*

 

"What makes you think, I won't do it now? "

 

*ring ring*

 

"Because you have a heart of gold, but your hands... "

 

*ring ring*

 

"Are cold"

 

*GASP! *

 

Shinku woke up from a cold sweat. She began to breathe heavily and her hands were shaking. 

 

"What was that...? Honey? "

 

Shinku couldn't see her husband. 

 

"Where is he? Oh, wait. He said he was going to count the money. "

 

She got up and went to the living room. 

 

"Hey, hone-"

 

There was blood on the floor, but the TV was on. 

 

"W-what? "

 

"Man, I love this movie. "

 

A figure that had a deer mask was sitting on the couch watching the tv holding a gun. He turned to his right and said:

 

"Please take a seat. Let me finish the movie first. "

 

Shinku sat down and said. 

 

"Who are you? "

 

"Me? Some guy enjoying this old movie. Well old for me because I'm pretty sure this movie is from... *looks at the box of the movie* 2016. Then yet again we are in 2080. So it's old for us. "

 

"Where's my husband? "

 

"Hangin around. But enough talk, let's just watch this movie first okay? "

 

"Where's my daughter? "

 

"Uhm. Good question actually. *gets up from the couch*

 

" I think she's here. "

 

He points to a barrel. 

 

"But don't worry. She's fine! I just want to have a talk with you. You see, I'm your biggest fan and it's such an amazing experience that I'm seeing you now! Also! I have this hammer. Would you kindly give me an autograph? "

 

"Wait... I know that voice anywhere... "

 

"Really?! Are you sure? Because if so... Why haven't you answered the calls? "

 

"There's no way... "

 

The deer got closer and sat down to watch the movie and he said:

 

"Are you sure? I could give you a hint if you want. "

 

"I heard your voice somewhere... "

 

"Here's the hint. This is 'Mark' from the South Beach apartment. So... The person that holds the hotline from this hell hole is dead and take a while to guess who's the new owner of the hotline. "

 

"W-who?"

 

"Morgan Bank. You know! The father that your friend killed! "

 

"... Oh fuck. "

 

"Oh fuck indeed. "

 

"They called me to finish the job. I hate to do this because we have known each other for so long... It's heartbreaking. Like you see? I have tears dropping now. "

 

"Finish the job? "

 

"Yeah. I'm the guy that was here from the beginning until the end if something bad happens or a helper is doing something wrong. I'm the guy to finish it. I've already taken care of your friend. Good thing is that the other two died in the karma bank. "

 

"You... You did what? "

 

"She had a nice body. I had to play a little with it and then burn it. Not my greatest achievement. Also, Your husband. Yeah, he's HANGING out. Like, look outside. "

 

Shinku looked outside and couldn't see anything. Until a lightning strike hit and revealed a body hanging. 

 

"Mmm... M-m-m-. "

 

"ALSO! I did in fact say that a play a little with your friend's body, but like... I forgot that we live in a world where everything and everyone is a sick fuck. So look at this video! "

 

The deer shows Shinku a video. 

 

"Just by a single click... Twenty million views! Not going to lie, I put my dick inside where I shot her. After that! The other body parts were still hot! "

 

"S-s-s-s"

 

"Oh! The movie is ending? Well, that sucks! Let me change the channel now! "

 

The deer changed the channel and it showed someone putting small body parts inside the barrel he showed a couple of minutes ago. 

 

"Yeah! My favorite part! It's kinda funny that every single year it gets worse than before. Like, hear me out. "

 

Shinku was hyperventilating so much, her eyes were as wide as an owl. But her eyes were not looking straight. It's like... If the demon that was holding her insanity said, I had enough of this world. 

 

The only thing she could hear was only a timer. 

 

*tick! *

 

"You know what's funny about all the monster movies? "

 

*tick! *

 

"They portrayed the monsters as if they are big, ugly, stupid, strong, and razor-sharp teeth Goliath! "

 

*tick! *

 

"They are wrong! Like, hear me out! Do you think that we are God's image? Because if so... "

 

*tick! *

 

"Why do monsters look exactly like us? They walk. Breath. Laugh. Basically, everything is like us, but they are monsters that are dressed like us... Do you think that we are God's image? Or are we the devil's image?"

 

*ding! *

 

"Well. I think in my personal opinion-"

 

Shinku tackled the deer and pushed the gun away from him, he pushed her away and pulled out a golf club, and said:

 

"You bitch! You got me monologuing! "

 

Shinku had a faceless expression and rushed without hesitation at the deer. She rushed the deer to the other room and threw him to the other side of the room. 

 

"Alright... You are strong, but let's take a brea-"

 

She kicks him in the chin and pulls him up and throws him on the other side of the living room. 

 

"Jesus! Why are you mad-"

 

She grabs the gun and disarms it. The deer finally got up, but Shinku hit him in his private parts and threw him in the bathroom. She then grabs a toothbrush and stabs it in the deer's left eye. She pulls him out of the bathroom and throws him in the kitchen. 

 

*coughs blood out* "Hey! Let me just stand up for once! "

 

Shinku stopped and said. 

 

"Alright. Hit me. "

 

The deer gets up and without hesitation hits Shinku, but she counters it and breaks his arm, she then grabs the hammer that the deer brought and broke both of his legs with six swings on each side. 

 

She picks him up and throws him into the living room. She runs towards him and bashes the hammer on his head 85 times. Each time she hits him it goes faster and faster, she then stops and continues to kick him multiple times in the head. There was blood all over Shinku's face and in the living room. There was blood everywhere, she only stopped because she saw the deer phone ringing. 

 

She grabs the phone, but it was only a message from other people. She drops the phone. 

 

She looked at the barrel, but she did not open it. She put her suit and her paper bag mask on and went outside. It was raining all day and all night. She has the same faceless expression as before. She slowly entered the deer’s car and went straight to the South Beach apartment. 

 

She passes every single traffic light to get to the South Beach apartment. She even hit people without mercy whatsoever. Her heart was beating fast. Her eyes were still wide open. She only had one thing in mind. Kill. 

 

She was getting closer to the apartment. It was like a motel. With palm trees and the beach was close as well. She saw two masked people bringing two bodies and she stopped. 

 

"Uh. Ma'am, you need an ID if you want to enter. "

 

"Dude. She wears a mask. I'm pretty sure she-"

 

Shinku shot both of them in the head. She quickly walked inside the facility and saw bodyguards around the place without hesitation. She shot two in the leg and finished them with the hammer. Another bodyguard appears, but Shinku headbutts him and gouges his eyes out with her fingers, and then proceeds to neck snap him. 

 

She runs towards the facility and grabs a chainsaw that was inside a bloody bathroom and begins to hide. Five bodyguards were coming to see what was going on, but she just shot three in the head and threw a hammer at the other one knocking him down, but she rushed with the chainsaw against the bodyguard and hit his stomach, cutting his stomach wide open. She then uses the chainsaw to decapitate the other one that was knocked out. 

 

She throws the chainsaw away and grabs the hammer again. Another guard came, but he just surrendered, but she didn't care at all. She killed him without hesitation with the gun and continued to hide in the corners for more guards. 

 

Meanwhile inside the apartment. 

 

"Well, your stupid revenge plan is not going well. Now, what is your next move, Morgan? "

 

"The hotline. "

 

"Excuse you? "

 

"Did I fucking stutter? CALL EVERY SINGLE HELPER FROM THIS HOTLINE!!!!! "

 

"So the entire city-"

 

*bang! *

 

"Amazing joke. Call everyone! NOW!!!! "

0