City Of Eden
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My daughter... Just calm down... Tell me what happened... "

 

Six hours later. 

 

"This is Morgan from South Beach apartment. There's a helper that is not taking our golden rule seriously and she is now in our apartment. We don't want you guys to lose your job right? So would you kindly talk her out of this? "

 

Ten cars. Eight motorcycles. Twenty trucks. Were outside. Half of them were walking toward the apartment. 

 

"Alright then. Looks like this whole place is going to Kingdom Come."

 

Ten men and ten women entered the apartment. 

It was dark. The lights were turned off, it was cold. You could hear everyone step. But they weren't stupid. They knew if they messed up, she would take them out one by one. So one of them said:

 

"Stay close. It's the one that wears a paper bag as a mask. "

 

"Alright then, she isn't a threat. "

 

"A threat? It's just one person. "

 

"You just jinxed us. "

 

*beeb! *

 

*sigh* "What did I say? "

 

*BOOM! *

 

An explosion took only six helpers but created another room. The other four helpers went inside the room that the explosion created. 

 

"Right. Only one person. "

 

"It's just one person! "

 

"Haven't you seen those one-man-army movies? Stupid! "

 

*crack! *

 

The two helpers turned around and saw Shinku snapping the other two helpers' necks and proceeded to throw her hammer at the other helper and tackle the other one. 

 

The other helper quickly recovered from the hammer throw and stabbed Shinku in her back. She headbutted him and then proceeded to throw a jab at the other helper causing his bones to break suffocating him. She then grabs her hammer and hits the other helper in his private parts causing him to fall from his knees and twist his head to a 90-degree angle. 

 

Before she was going to remove the knife from her back another helper appeared out of nowhere and shot her in her right leg. Shinku then began to shoot him as well and both began to hit each other, but Shinku got a lucky shot and did a headshot. 

 

She got hit on her legs, arms, and shoulder. 

 

She continues to look for the office where Morgan Bank is hiding. 

 

"My daughter... Just take a deep breath... There's no need to take violent acts. "

 

Shinku continues to enter each office, but she can't see Morgan. 

 

"Why? "

 

Three other helpers attack Shinku. One sucker-punched her and the other kicked her to the ground. 

 

"Because is wr-"

 

"No. Why couldn't you be a better father? "

 

Shinku got up but the other helper grabbed her from behind while the other two began punching her stomach. 

 

"Dad. You can say all you want... It won't help you. "

 

"Shinku... I was young. I was stupid and-"

 

"BULLSHIT! "

 

Shinku bites one of the helper's ears that was hitting her clean off. 

 

"When my mother died! You just had to take your anger against me! Against my sister! And my brother! The only one who got lucky out of this whole mess! Was Seikatsu! "

 

She then broke free from the other helper that was holding her and shot her in the head. 

 

"Now look at me! Look at your sons and daughters! "

 

She rushes to the other that had a machete, but she throws her hammer at him and drops kick him. 

 

"The sins of a father are not the sins of the son? Every time you look at us, you only see your reflection and your sins with us. "

 

"My anger cost this mess and it's going to happen with you, Shinku. I already said that I am sorry, I'm not looking for you to forgive me. "

 

She then bites the other helper's throat clean off and shoots the other one in his chest. 

 

"Everyone knows who you are... Not because you did something good. You are just an old bastard! "

 

"I know losing your family is hard, but-"

 

"SHUT UP"

 

Shinku saw the main office. She ran towards the door and she opened it. 

 

"MY SISTER IS DEAD, I SAW HER BURNED BODY HANGING FROM HER HOME! "

 

She didn't see anyone in the office, but she saw a car leaving and it was Morgan. 

 

"MY BROTHER! IS DEAD! KILLED BY HIS OTHER BROTHER! "

 

She ran outside and went to her car. 

 

"MY... ONLY FRIEND THAT I WOULD ACTUALLY CALL BROTHER. HANGING! ALL OF THEM! HANGING OUTSIDE! WITH THEIR MASK! MY HUSBAND IS GONE! "

 

"Shinku calm down... Don't use that gun against your father... "

 

She began to chase the car all night until they hit Minginago City. 

 

"MY... DAUGHTER... HAS BEEN CUT, CUT, CUT! INTO PIECES! IN MY! FUCKING!! HOME!! "

 

She saw them entering an abandoned building, but that abandoned building was next to her father's place, so slowly got out of her car and entered the place. 

 

"Alright. Then do it. I deserved this. Just so you know... Even if you strike me down and that woman. You won't bring anyone back, you will still feel the same way. "

 

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG! *

 

She got out of her father's place and went to the abandoned building. She enters the building and sees Morgan. 

 

"Well! This is something! Did you pay a visit from your old man? "

 

"Morgan... "

 

"Yeah, that's me! "

 

"MORGAN!!! "

 

Shinku rushes toward her, but before she could strangle her with her bare hands a portal appears out of nowhere and Shinku falls inside the portal. 

 

"It's the year 2080 sis. What makes you think we don't have something like this? Say goodbye to your old life and please behave with these animals! "

 

"MOR-"

 

The portal closes and Morgan walks away. 

 

There you have it. Doesn't matter how many people interpret this. It's always the same thing. Even if it's a little fictional. Everyone needs to realize that reality is scarier than fiction. This was the city of opportunities. The city of beauty. This was. 

 

The city of Eden. 

0