Chapter 5
199 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 3

Leander stirred before Kiama. He got out of bed, put in an order for breakfast and a basket of amenities for himself and his client, then he returned to bed. Kiama rolled over and looked at the minotaur blankly for a moment, then she smiled. “Good morning.”

“Good morning,” he replied. “I put in an order for us already. Take your time waking up.”

“You did?” she whispered. He nodded. “That was sweet of you.”

Leander shrugged. “Sure. What can I do for you in the meantime?”

“A quick orgasm before breakfast would be nice,” she said quietly. “On top of me, please.”

Leander reached for the lubricant, stroked himself with it, then he climbed onto Kiama. Despite having become used to how the petite woman’s body felt, he found himself enjoying the intimacy. He thrust deep into her, pulled partly out, then plunged entirely into her. He fell into an energetic rhythm, minding the feeling of Kiama’s nails biting into his shoulders and chest. Inspired by her positive reactions and the quiet series of moans, he pushed himself into her deeply. Kiama jumped, surprised. He continued the pattern of movement, panting quietly. Kiama moaned and grabbed Leander’s hair. He grunted when her body squeezed him repeatedly. She sobbed his name, then sprawled out beneath him. Leander sighed, relieved as he came inside Kiama.

***

Them lying in the bed, sprawled out from their latest bout of sex was interrupted by the delivery of their breakfast and a basket. With them both covered only by the robes from the bathroom, they enjoyed their breakfast.

“What’s with the basket?” she asked over coffee. She nodded toward the small gift basket that was brought up with their breakfast.

“More lubricant,” Leander answered.

Kiama nodded. “That makes sense.”

Leander sipped his coffee, then he sat back in his chair. “Kiama, why were you looking at my profile yesterday morning?” That thought had been on his mind frequently.

Kiama shrugged. “I never read your profile. I told Jasmine I wanted a big, muscular man and she sent me to this room.” She gave him a curious look. “Why were you looking at my phone?”

Leander sighed. “I don’t know,” he admitted. He blushed and averted his gaze.

Kiama smiled. “You weren’t worried I was going to look for somebody else?”

“The thought crossed my mind,” he answered.

“I was reading it because I was curious what others had to say about you.” Kiama shrugged. “Not a lot listed for you during sex, sadly.”

Leander blushed and cleared his throat. “I-I know.” He took a drink. “What do you want me to do today? If you had nothing in mind I did have a suggestion.”

“I had a few small ideas,” Kiama said. “I am open to suggestions, however.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Take a shower after breakfast. Get clean before we get sweaty,” Kiama answered. “What were you going to suggest?”

“I wanted to offer you a massage, some relaxation instead of constant stimulation,” Leander answered.

Kiama moaned. “That sounds nice, too.”

***

Kiama whimpered as Leander’s soap-covered hands massaged her body. He took his time rubbing her everywhere, then letting the stream of warm water cascade down her body. He met her gaze, then he let his fingers massage her clitoris. He watched her reactions to his touch. Her knees buckled as the man’s fingers massaged her. She bolstered her weight against the wall of the shower and gasped as she came.

Leander picked her up and pressed her back against the wall. Kiama wrapped her legs around him then draped her arms over his shoulders. She gasped when she felt him inside her. His size and the shower made the sex more painful than it had been. She grabbed Leander’s hair and clawed at him. Leander groaned, pleased with her intense reactions to his impulse. She was soon moist from arousal and he was careful to not be too rough with her. Holding her up with most of his strength, he tried to take his time with thrusting, but found himself enamored with their situation and the sensations of the intimacy.

Kiama was surprised how quickly they were both brought to an orgasm. Leander set her on her feet, then he pressed his palm against the shower wall. “Now we have to get clean again,” she playfully chided him.

Leander chuckled. “Sorry.”

“I think I can forgive you,” she said. The two cleaned themselves up a second time, then they dressed themselves in their robes.

***

Leander kneaded the arch of Kiama’s foot. “Being a curiosity for women, it seemed natural,” he muttered. He watched the steam coming off Kiama’s body.

“What? The horns?” Kiama guessed.

Leander nodded. “And my size.”

“Both are quite appealing,” she remarked.

He smiled. “Thank you.”

Kiama sighed. “Admittedly, this is relaxing. More than I thought it would be.”

“You can ask for just this from me, or most other men,” Leander whispered. He met her gaze. “Or women.” Kiama gave him a confused look. Leander chuckled. “I don’t know what exactly you’re into.”

Kiama rolled her eyes. “I like men with deft tongues or impressive sizes,” she said flatly. “If you somehow didn’t notice.” Her eyes trailed down to the bulge beneath his robe.

“But you can get only massaged,” he said, redirecting the conversation.

Kiama sighed. “I will keep it in mind.” They both fell silent, save for her reactive moans. “This is a lot of what you do,” she realized.

“Most clients can’t handle sex with me,” Leander confirmed. “Some will try once, but most of my repeat clients are looking for the services of my fingers and tongue.”

“Both are sufficient for pleasure,” Kiama whispered.

***

Kiama fell asleep during her massage. She woke up in the evening light with Leander beside her. It took her a moment to orient herself to the situation and her surroundings. She looked at Leander, sat upright and stretched. “Wow…” she whispered.

Leander jumped awake when he felt the mattress dip. “Huh?” He looked at Kiama, then at the light of the setting sun. “We were relaxed,” he said quietly.

“Very.” Kiama chuckled. “We should order dinner. Then maybe spend the night relaxing. See how we feel in the morning.”

“Whatever you want from me,” Leander answered. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He hadn’t anticipated falling asleep with Kiama but given that he was having intercourse continuously instead of performing foreplay, he expected the nap was his body’s way of making up for that. After Kiama selected what she wanted from the dinner menu, she handed it to Leander.

***

After dinner and a glass of wine each, Kiama took Leander to bed with her again. She clawed at the bedding as he stimulated her with his tongue and lips. He fell into it, enjoying the feeling of his hair being tugged and her taste. He was now comfortable between her legs and looking forward to her slight domineering gestures during. Kiama tore the sheets up and her eyes widened. Somehow it seemed as if Leander was getting more proficient the more time they spent together. He whimpered as he felt Kiama cum.

Leander sat upright, then pulled Kiama up to him. She draped her legs over his shoulders and watched, astounded as he continued pleasuring her. She tugged at the bedding, squirming as she became more and more sensitive.

“Stop-stop-stop,” she pleaded in a single breath.

Leander quit moving his tongue. “Sorry,” he said, amused.

Kiama sighed. “Are you?” she said wryly.

Leander smirked. “I take pride in my work,” he reasoned.

“You may be too good at that,” she whispered.

“Do I really have to stop?” Leander asked playfully.

Kiama blushed. “You really enjoy this, don’t you?”

“You’re the one too sore for me inside her,” he replied. He licked his lips. “And I do like the taste, your taste. Being submissive.”

Kiama smiled. “You don’t have to stop,” she muttered. She gasped when Leander’s tongue slipped inside her. He moaned as his lips and tongue swiftly had her foggy minded with an orgasm. She melted as he continuously licked and suckled her until her orgasm. He repeated this multiple times, fixated entirely on her pleasure. When she was weak and barely able to move, Leander set her on the bed. He rolled her onto all fours, then he got onto all fours behind her. Kiama shuddered as Leander licked and kissed her sensitive skin from behind. His tongue plunged into her. She gasped and shook, surprised by the intensity of the ecstasy. “You’re spoiling me…” she whispered.

Leander stopped. He chuckled. “That is the point of you paying for me, no?” After positing the question he returned to lapping up her fluids. With Kiama satiated, they collapsed into a deep slumber.

5