Chapter 10
119 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiama sat in bed one night, looking at the images of the various escorts available through Exotic Exports. Leander’s picture was an attractive one of his bust flushed and aroused. She expected he was masturbating when the image was taken and that the image was cropped to stimulate the viewer’s imagination.

She jumped to Magnus’ image. The drakeling wore tight spandex pants and had a cat o’ nine tails in his hand. He gave the camera a defiant look that was very in line with his domineering personality. “That is very him,” she said, amused.

After entertaining herself with their pictures, she returned to the profiles. She limited her search results to muscular and well-endowed men, then she watched several profiles vanish. She hummed to herself as she browsed the various attractive photos. Each of the men was either barely dressed or nude but censored. She added several men to her preferred list along with Leander and Magnus.

She had more to consider if she were to make a list of acceptable boyfriends for social events and that required some experience in person with her potential dates.

***

Kiama selected her choice man for the evening and the following morning. The agency had already called her to assure her that he was enroute via their car service. She was excited to meet with the ifrit man who was said to be phenomenal in bed with a preference for being treated by whomever retains his services.

She set the decanter and a glass of red wine for each of them in her lounge. When she heard a knock at the door, she rushed to greet the ifrit man. “Welcome, Kesem,” she said softly.

“Thank you.” Kesem stepped into the manor and looked around at the decorations briefly. He noted the tight, translucent, white nightgown and heeled sandals she wore. She clearly intended to begin promptly instead of behaving coyly and delay him pleasuring her. He could see her soft nipples through the top and the light from the setting sun, but everything else beneath the negligee was still left to his imagination.

Kiama noted his well-fitting, expensive suit and the extravagant loafers he paired with it. “Follow me,” Kiama said. She led him to the lounge, sat in one of her large, plush chairs, then she poured them each a glass of red wine.

Kesem sat in the chair beside hers. “You are quite beautiful,” he remarked.

Kiama handed him a glass of wine. “Thank you.” She smiled as they shared a drink. Her eyes were pulled to his horns. “You like being kept?” she asked.

Kesem smirked. “Worried about that, are you?”

“No. I am curious why you like it. And about some other details,” she explained.

“Who doesn’t like being taken care of and pampered?” Kesem asked, shrugging.

Kiama nodded. “And the other men from the agency. Do they want to be kept, too?”

“Some of them, certainly,” Kesem answered. “Even if that means a long-term contract for a few months.”

Kiama smiled. “I see. I hadn’t gone over any of those with the agency since I am still a new client.” She sipped her beverage. “Trying out what the agency has to offer.”

Kesem nodded. “I try to please people who order me for a short while so they may be tempted to keep me around for a few weeks. It is better money and some consistency.”

“And you like being pampered,” she added from what she had learned from the man.

“Exactly,” Kesem confirmed. He looked at the voidborn woman. “And what can I do to pleasure you tonight?”

“You can start by licking me everywhere,” she answered. “Make me cum over and over.”

“Gladly,” he said confidently. He set down his glass of wine, then he moved to his knees in front of Kiama. She put down her glass, then she watched the ifrit man as he dragged his tongue up her leg. She moaned quietly as the flat of his tongue caressed her. She hadn’t expected him to begin so soon into their meeting, but she was enjoying his subservient behavior. He licked her thighs and lifted her nightgown. He was correct in assuming she didn’t bother with underwear. He leaned into performing cunninlingus. Kiama moaned, relishing the feelings of his tongue against her sensitive skin. She spread her legs and grabbed a handful of his hair. He moaned as he serviced the voidborn woman. Agape, she draped her legs over his back.

While he pushed her toward ecstasy, she caressed his horns. Kiama tilted her head back. “Kesem, I-I’m getting close,” she managed to whisper. She cried out the while tip of his tongue stimulated her intensely. She felt her pleasure peak, then as she came down from the haze, he set her feet on the ground.

Kesem licked her fluids from his lips, then he knelt on the chair in front of her. Confused, she looked down at him, then she watched him pull down her nightgown, revealing her breasts. He licked each of her nipples, then he sucked on each of her breasts. Kiama stroked his hair and moaned while he indulged her body. After a long while of his lips, tongue and teeth on her breasts, Kiama announced another looming orgasm. He didn’t stop until after she screamed out from pleasure. Afterward, he returned her nightgown to covering her, then took his seat beside her.

Kiama looked at the ifrit, still in a haze from two orgasms. “No wonder people keep you around,” she whispered.

Kesem smiled proudly. “I will do anything for you whenever you want it,” he assured her. “Or you can use me as you see fit.”

Kiama glanced over at him, then looked down at his erection, visible through his slacks. “You’re aroused,” she said, still dumbfounded.

“I am.”

“Don’t you want some relief before we continue discussing tonight?” Kiama asked.

“If you want that for me in a bit, then gladly. But I doubt you want more than foreplay here, while we’re working through our wine.”

Kiama smiled. “I want what you just did at least once more tonight. And I want to feel you cum inside me,” she added.

Kesem nodded. “Whatever you wish.”

Kiama smiled. “We can return for our wine afterward.” She stood and offered him her hand. She led him to her bedroom, then crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

Kesem looked around as he crossed the room. “You have refined tastes,” he remarked. He unbuttoned his oxford shirt while he walked.

“Thank you,” Kiama replied.

“Where should I set my attire?” Kesem asked.

“There are hangers in the closet there and a small dresser on the same side,” Kiama said, pointing to direct him.

Kesem approached the closet, opened it, then he looked back at the young, nude woman on the canopy bed. He was already hard, but the image stirred a deeper arousal and a sense of urgency. He slipped off his shoes, then quickly disrobed. He folded his clothing and left it on the dresser. He quickly closed the door then climbed onto the bed with Kiama.

While she was on all fours, he sucked the heart-shape end of her tail while he masturbated. He listened to her moans and pleas for more. Knowing her tail was sensitive and it would help her climax sooner, he took his time. He massaged her tail with his tongue and fingertips. From her moans growing louder, he guessed she was nearing her orgasm. Kesem stopped focusing on her tail and instead he spread her lips apart. He licked her lips languidly, then plunged his tongue inside her. She screamed and begged him to make her cum. He watched her squirm, priding himself on his ability to bring copious pleasure to the voidborn woman. She sobbed his name and clutched the bedding. He moved his tongue in and out of her, occasionally brushing against her lips. Kesem relished the sweet, tart taste of Kiama’s fluids. Kiama’s elbows gave out and she collapsed forward while she recovered from her orgasm.

Kesem slid under her and while she was still shaky and hazy; he sucked her clitoris. Kiama screamed and gasped. She squeezed her eyes shut and remained agape, barely able to form a thought while Kesem serviced her wants. He moaned, approving of her taste and scent. He was now aching to cum. To alleviate himself some, he slowly stroked his shaft with his fingertips. After she came again, Kesem prepared himself for licking her breasts again, not getting relief from his own carnal excitement just yet.

Kiama sighed. “Take me now,” she commanded. “I need you inside me now.”

Kesem blushed, then slid out from under her. Without delay he got onto his knees behind her and plunged his shaft into her. She groaned approvingly and his eyes rolled back. His lips parted as his body processed her body hugging him tightly. Kesem continued to buck his hips and fought with himself to not have his fluids spurt into her so early into their encounter. He gritted his teeth but continued to pound into her. As he vigorously took her he relished in her voiced approval. She constricted him tightly and cried out, announcing her orgasm. When that registered with him, he let go of his willpower then forced his entire length into her; her fluids coated him. He called her name as his body pulsed with pleasure; his seed was a warm deluge of relief.

“Damn…” Kiama whispered.

Kesem smiled sheepishly. “I am glad to be of service.”

2