Chapter 13
86 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiama looked up at the drakeling she had the agency send to her home. She was taken aback by the piercing color of his eyes. “Hello,” she whispered. She looked at the tightfitting slacks he wore, then immediately flashed back to the images of him from the Exotic Exports website.

“Hello.” Siegmar looked at the petite woman who had requested his company. His eyebrows immediately went up when his eyes reached her cleavage. “You realize I could break you,” the drakeling muttered. He stood, leaning against the doorframe.

Kiama giggled. “Why are so many of you so confident in that?” she asked.

“Actually hurt you,” he clarified.

Kiama waved her hand dismissively. “I knew what you meant,” she assured him. After a brief pause, “If you would care to join me, I have wine ready and I can explain a bit about what I want from you tonight.” She motioned with her fingers for him to follow.

Siegmar stepped inside behind her. He quickly locked the door, then he unzipped his jacket. “And what are you looking for from me?” He had some ideas already, but she was difficult to read.

“A few hours of fantastic sex,” Kiama replied. She handed him a glass of red wine, then invited him to sit with her.

Siegmar sat beside her. “So nothing long term?”

“Are you one of those men who enjoys being kept?” Kiama asked.

Siegmar shrugged. “There is something to be said about getting to know one person intimately,” he answered. His eyes were still on Kiama’s chest. “If you were to consider keeping me for a short while to try me out, I would certainly enjoy learning how to touch you just right to make you cum quickly.”

Kiama smiled. She was surprised her face wasn’t instantly flushed from the man’s words or his confidence. “I see.”

“Promise you’ll at least consider it if I am up to your standards tonight,” Siegmar whispered.

Kiama nodded. “I promise. But, I am making my favorites list right now. Sampling the various men who interest me.”

“Ah.” Siegmar sipped his wine. He knew many people did sample men of various xeno species before deciding on a small favorites list, but his curiosity was piqued by the voidborn woman, “If I may be so bold, what interested you about me?”

Kiama blushed and smiled. “I am a fan of muscular men. Your images of you touching yourself appealed to me…” She was embarrassed to be talking around the agency’s pornographic depictions of their employees.

Siegmar leaned closer, “Ah, so you are intrigued by how we are advertised?” he whispered.

“I am not opposed to the description of you, admittedly,” Kiama confirmed. She met the drakeling’s gaze. “Patient, enjoys foreplay as much as sex.”

Siegmar smirked. “Which is also true when I have a sensitive tail to suck during foreplay,” he whispered.

“That is good to know,” Kiama replied. “I am open to most things, but I would like to keep things fairly tame tonight.”

Siegmar nodded. “You may of course use me as you wish.”

***

Elated to have the voidborn woman naked and sprawled out before him, he crawled up her body. Siegmar peppered kisses as he moved upward. He relished Kiama’s soft moans. She watched the large, muscular man, curious how languidly he intended to move. Siegmar took one of her breasts into his mouth. He moaned quietly and gently suckled.

Kiama gasped and tilted her head back. She tangled her fingers in his hair. She parted her lips to speak, but she could only gasp. She arced her back and pulled Siegmar closer. His tongue moved subtly while his hand caressed her other breast. She lost herself in the unexpected foreplay. Although the drakeling’s movements were languid and subtle, everything seemed to meld together. She felt warm and her skin was electrified. Each deft movement of the drakeling’s fingers or tongue sent a jolt of pleasure through her. Her back arced, then her fingers and toes curled. She muttered a breathy approval to Siegmar. He continued to attentively pleasure her. Kiama gently tugged Siegmar’s hair reflexively. The pleasure was agonizing and she needed to do something, anything to channel her need for release. Kiama’s body twitched from the stimulation. “I-I…”

Siegmar stopped, “Cum and let me take care of everything,” he whispered. He moved to sucking her other nipple.

“Uh huh,” Kiama whimpered. The words alone could have pushed her over the edge. She squeezed her eyes shut as her body shuddered. She mentally lost herself as she was pleasured.

Siegmar noted her vacant expression. He smiled proudly, then settled beside her. “You’ve never cum from just having your breasts serviced?” he guessed.

Kiama shook her head. “I have not,” she confirmed.

Siegmar sighed happily. “Good. A unique experience.” His expression had an underlying pridefulness to it.

Kiama gave him a curious look. “We haven’t even had sex yet and you’re trying to be my live-in pet?”

Siegmar shrugged. “You’re young, beautiful and I do like the finer things in life such as being kept.”

Kiama shut her eyes. “And you’re trying to earn your keep,” she whispered.

Siegmar shrugged. “All of us are if we’re smart and we want to stay important to the business.”

“Want to continue trying to prove yourself worthy of me?” Kiama asked.

Siegmar nodded. “Whatever you ask of me.”

“Then on your back,” Kiama said. She sat upright and watched Siegmar roll onto his back. She noticed immediately that he was already aroused. “You are even more impressive in person.”

Siegmar smiled. “Good.” He watched Kiama climb onto him. To his surprise she faced away from him. He hungrily watched as she took him in. Her movements were agonizingly slow. The flattering thought that it was his size that gave her trepidation sent a shiver through him. Siegmar moaned when Kiama began moving faster. He watched Kiama raise and lower her hips frantically. She was moist and pleasantly squeezed him each time she moved. Her body undulated in uninterrupted, quick measures.

Kiama moaned. “You’re a fantastic size,” she remarked.

Siegmar licked his lips approvingly. “I’m surprised you can take me so easily.”

Kiama smiled. “Because I’m so tiny?”

The drakeling nodded. “Yes…and I like tiny women I can lift for some additional positions and fun…”

“Mmm…good to know…” Kiama looked back at him and smirked. She shut her eyes and quickened her pace once more. “I’m close,” she breathed.

“Oh, good,” Siegmar whispered. He grabbed the bedding and groaned. He squeezed his eyes shut when she quickened her pace. “Oh, mistress…” The feelings of her body contracting around him intensified.

Kiama blushed. “Y-yes?”

“I am enjoying this,” Siegmar explained.

Kiama nodded. “I-I see…” she whispered. She clutched the bedding and abruptly stopped. Her voice cracked as she brought herself to climax.

Siegmar tilted his head back and bit his lip. “You cumming feels nice,” he moaned. He relished the moist, squeezing sensation of her orgasm.

Kiama collapsed beside Siegmar and groaned. “Oh, I needed that…” she whispered.

Siegmar smiled. “Do you mind if I finish, mistress?”

“Not at all. Just give me a moment,” Kiama whispered.

Siegmar nodded slowly. “Yes, mistress.”

Kiama gave Siegmar a curious look. “You seem to like that title.”

“Well, right now, you are my mistress. I am yours to command. You are mine to satiate,” the drakeling replied. He met her gaze. “And it makes me feel submissive.”

Kiama averted her gaze while smiling. “I have noticed that with some of you.”

“And how do you feel about that?”

Kiama giggled. “It can be sexy.”

“Well,” Siegmar rolled onto his side, “what can I do for my mistress before I cum?”

Kiama met his gaze. “You can take me however you’d like so you can cum inside me,” she whispered.

Siegmar smirked. “Good.” He got onto his knees, then flipped Kiama over. “I cannot wait to cum inside you, mistress.”

Kiama whimpered. She grabbed the bedding tightly as Siegmar plunged into her. She gasped and looked back at him. His eyes were shut and he was biting his lip. “W-wow…” she gasped. There was a pleasant pain from his length and the vigor of his deep thrusts. Kiama squeezed her eyes shut and moaned as she experienced an unexpected orgasm.

“Oh, mistress,” Siegmar groaned. He looked at her briefly while he processed the feelings of her climax. While he enjoyed feeling her body caressing and constricting him, he was becoming restless. Both times she came while he was inside her, she brought him nearly to climax. Her request inspired an aching lust in him. Siegmar grunted as he felt the tingling sensation building. His lips parted as the inner contractions began. “I’m about to cum.”

“Good, I want to feel that,” Kiama replied.

Siegmar thrust into her several times in rapid succession. “Oh, mistress,” he moaned as his seed spurted into her. He was stunned, unable to move as his body experienced the relief of release. He listened to her quiet moans as his seed filled her. Covered in a sheen of sweat, Siegmar settled on his back and sighed. “That was fun.”

Kiama settled beside him. “Yes, it was,” she said in a heavy voice. She soon fell asleep beside the drakeling.

***

After a pleasant quickie, Kiama saw Siegmar out to his car. He gave her a tender kiss. “Next time, I intend to have your tail in my mouth,” he whispered.

Kiama chuckled. “If you insist, master,” she said playfully.

Siegmar kissed her again. “If that is the role that will bring you the most pleasure, I will gladly act as your master.”

Kiama blushed while she watched him leave. “I like him,” she whispered. She walked back into her manor and sighed. “Why do they have to be fun outside of bed, too?”

3