Chapter 14
99 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clovis walked up to the manor on the large patch of land on an orchard. He watched the town car drive away, then he knocked on the door. He expected his usual type of client: a bored, married woman looking for a thrill with an affair. When he saw the voidborn woman, he immediately looked for a wedding band.

“Welcome, Clovis,” she said softly.

Clovis greeted her and walked into the manor behind her. “I understand you want me for only a few hours.”

“Unfortunately, I have an early morning,” Kiama answered. She took the bast man’s hand and led him up to her bedroom.

“Understandable,” he answered. They both disrobed and crawled onto the bed. “What would you like from me?”

“I would like to cum quickly,” Kiama replied. “What can you do to make that happen?”

Clovis smiled. “On your back.”

Kiama reclined, then watched the bast man settle between her legs. She spread her legs and watched him lean forward. She tilted her head back as his tongue caressed her. She was soon lost in the constant stimulation. Her fingers gently clutched his hair. She pulled him closer and lifted her hips. “More,” she pleaded.

Kiama hadn’t expected to enjoy the lithe man as much as the men with brawny builds she had always preferred. She gasped and reactively tugged Clovis’ hair. Clovis spread her lips apart then suckled her. He moaned softly and glanced up at his client. She threw her head back and cried out, announcing her climax. He stopped suckling and let her savor the feeling of pleasurable release. When he was certain she recovered, he licked her fluids. Kiama moaned. “You don’t have to keep going. That was fantastic.”

Clovis crawled up her body, then rested his arms on her chest. He perched and met her gaze. “While you have me, what else can I do for you?” he whispered. He licked the remnants of her orgasm from his lips.

Kiama blushed. “It seems like that turned you on,” she remarked.

“Servicing beautiful women always does.”

“Let’s take care of you before you leave, then,” she suggested. “On your back.”

Clovis did as she said. He watched her climb onto him, then immediately take in all of him. He groaned and let his hands wander along the woman’s body. She moved slowly, moaning each time he was entirely in her. “This feels nice,” he assured her. He bit his lip and shut his eyes.

“Good.” Kiama watched his tail curl. His nails gently scratched her when she quickened her pace. “I want you to enjoy yourself,” she breathed.

“I am,” he assured her. He licked his lips and continued to caress her body. He enjoyed feeling soft skin against his fingertips and palms and letting a woman who wanted to be in control straddle and use him to climax could only prove enjoyable in his experience. Clovis tried to keep his concentration on his pleasure.

Kiama leaned down and kissed the lithe man. She slipped her tongue into the kiss then moaned. He gingerly slid his tongue along hers. Her timing with the kiss pulled him from his own distracting thoughts. Kiama stopped moving her body and leaned more into the fervent kiss. Clovis pulled her body down against his. She moaned loudly when his tail caressed her tail. She blushed and whimpered; she had never felt such a sensation previously. She felt the vibration of Clovis moaning into their kiss. It was a welcome sensation, but her tail being touched was distracting. She pulled back from the kiss, then she continued moving him in and out of her. His tail gently curled around hers.

Clovis looked up at Kiama and smiled. “I am so close to cumming inside you,” he whispered to reassure her.

“Good,” Kiama replied. She quickened her pace, enjoying the reactions of the lithe man. She huffed and groaned as she moved. She felt his nails dig into her, then his eyes squeezed shut.

“I’m cumming,” he groaned.

Kiama gave him a quick kiss, then she settled on the bed beside him. “I do hope you enjoyed me,” she remarked.

“Very much,” Clovis said, breathless. “I do hope you feel satisfied by my performance.” Kiama smiled and nodded. When he could move, he sat up, then slid out of bed. He dressed himself quickly. “I am headed out since you have your early morning.”

Kiama slid to the side of the bed. She pulled the bast man into a brief kiss. “I’d keep you longer if I could,” she whispered.

Clovis smiled. “And I am glad for that.”

***

Jasmine was in her office sorting and categorizing Kiama’s preferences. “She didn’t pick the minotaur, but she kept him the entire weekend,” she thought aloud. “Drakeling, ifrit, drakeling, bast…” she looked at each of their images, examining them for some commonality. “Until the bast it was their build.”

When she heard the ping of an email, she looked at the subject line. “A new order from our mysterious new customer,” she remarked. She read it, then sighed. “An elf now.” She pulled up the man’s image. “He’s a pretty little waif, too.” She realized then that the idea of their builds being the commonality was gone. “I suppose I need another way to determine just what she likes.”

***

Heka groaned. Kiama nipped his ears while she rode him. He agreed to it, used to having his ears as an object of fascination with his clients. His hands wandered along the voidborn’s body. She happily moaned each time she nipped him. He concentrated on staving off his orgasm until she wanted to finish things between them. Her body’s adept movements and the delightful tightness around him made that task difficult.

Heka listened to Kiama’s occasional moans while he inched a hand down to the small of her back. He tickled her tail and heard her surprised gasp. Knowing how sensitive voidborn tails could be, he moved his fingers up the length. A proud smirk crossed his lips each time she moaned. When he was at the tip of her tail, he gently kneaded the soft skin. Kiama cried out and froze. Her face was flushed and he felt her climax. Heka gritted his teeth and he pulled her down. With him as deeply in her as he could manage, he continued massaging her tail. “Cum again,” Heka muttered. He was hoping to feel another of her orgasms before he was pushed over his brink. When she could move again she began bouncing, taking in all of him on occasion. Heka whimpered, trying to pay attention to every one of her breaths, moans and the twitches of pleasure he gave her.

“I’m close,” she breathed.

“Good,” Heka replied. Kiama quickened her pace, until the combination of stimulation brought her to orgasm. She leaned forward and licked one of the elf’s ears as her body squeezed his member continuously. Heka pulled her down onto him, then held her there while he came.

Kiama smiled. “That was fun and very unexpected,” she whispered.

Heka smiled as well. “What was unexpected?”

“I didn’t expect to cum so soon,” she answered.

“You said you needed a quick orgasm before a meeting,” Heka replied, his voice a verbal shrug. “I assumed your tail would be very sensitive.”

Kiama slid off his lap. “You obviously guessed right,” she said.

Heka stood and collected his attire from the closet. He watched Kiama while she dressed herself in the attire she had on when they met, save for the addition of a pair of panties. He dressed himself quickly, then raised an eyebrow. “You’re not going to…” he looked down at her thighs, “clean up?”

Kiama shrugged. “I’m meeting my ex. If he gets the inkling that I’ve been with another man, then all the better.”

Heka followed Kiama out of the manor. “So you want him jealous?”

“I’m not aiming for it. I don’t want him back or anything of the sort. But if it happens, all the better,” she answered.

Heka leaned down and bit Kiama’s neck briefly. She gasped, then gave him a questioning look. Heka shrugged. “If it happens, all the better.” He approached the car that pulled up for him.

Kiama smirked. “Now him I like.”

***

Remy stood when Kiama approached his table. He pulled her chair out for her, then he took his own seat again. “I did order you a glass of wine,” he said.

Kiama sighed. “You can just give me the last of the money.”

The human man glared at her. “You’re asking for twice as much as we agreed to,” he whispered.

“No. I’ve decided I don’t want yet another meeting with you for the next several months,” Kiama said. “I’m asking for my lump sum so we can be rid of one another forever.” She accepted the glass of wine from the server. “Doesn’t that sound nice?”

Remy sat back in his chair. “As nice as you may think it sounds, I don’t have all of it now. That’s why it’s in installments,” he hissed.

“How much of it do you have?” Kiama asked.

“You have one and a half times your usual amount,” Remy answered.

“So I still have nine or ten months of this?” Kiama asked. “Yeesh. I’d rather be pregnant with your child.” She downed her wine, then she shuddered at the thought.

“What? Don’t you want the high life treatment you get once a month?” Remy asked. “You know, what you don’t get since our breakup.”

“No, the present company spoils it,” Kiama answered. She stood, then rolled her eyes when Remy stood as well. She always disliked his need to be prim when it served no purpose.

He blocked her path and looked at her outfit. “You’ve been putting your hush money to good use. Expensive clothes, real jewelry, a clutch purse that matches your dress…” he folded his arms, “you’re trying to continue what you got with me using the money we agreed to, aren’t you?” He scoffed and produced a check.

Kiama shook her head slowly. “Not everything is about you.” She snatched the check from her ex.

“If you could keep your mouth shut, I’d have been happy to have you as a mistress,” the human said as he took his seat again.

Kiama pulled out her phone. While she walked, she requested to have one of the men she wanted to try sent to her manor. As she stepped into her car, she received a call from Exotic Exports. “I can come in, yes,” Kiama answered. She expected some sort of scheduling issue with her choice of escort but sorting out the mess was preferred to remaining in Remy’s company.

3