Alan
455 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So annoying." Alan mumbles as he watches the maids running around searching for him.

Unknown to them, their young master that they have been searching for is currently sitting on one of the trees located just behind the manor. As the manor is built in front of the small forest by their previous ancestors who loves nature. Even though they said that the forest is small but people could still get easily lost into it. Only those who has lived in there long enough will know the way but for newcomers could only wish for rescue as there are many dangerous creatures living in there. In the past, before outsiders are forbidden from entering many has already died inside there.

The tree that Alan is sitting on is not too far from his home which makes the location he is in is still consider as safe. As he can still see clearly the commotion inside from the glass window. After he had run off, his father had try to have one of those boring adult talks with him. Maybe it is one of those annoying speeches again that his father likes to repeat over and over. So he decided to go speed ahead before he got caught, and as usual he always managed to escape. Usually the butler will always catch him before he got away too far but since that old man is busy greeting their new guest, nobody else could keep up with his speed.

"Bla, bla, bla. Do this, do that." He shuts off his eyes tightly, resting his back against the truck. "It's not like I was the one who wanted to be born inside this family."

All of them have always been busy with whatever duties they have. As the second child he doesn't bear the same weight as them which also makes him clueless why they have to be so busy. Why can't they just be one of those peasants family, whom he sees always play on the street everyday with 

In the past, he and his brother always play often together too but ever since his brother has entered a certain age it is hard trying to get him to play anymore. It gets even worse when their mother suddenly get bedridden. After she get sick, he hardly seen father too as his father always seems to rush back and forth all the time. Last week gets even worse when their father suddenly run out from the house without informing them about anything and return back with a boy that is close to his age. What exactly is that man thinking?

Anyway, life in this place is so complicated. Even his own sister is hard to figure out since she is a quiet child, he did try to play with her but she still refuses to talk much to him. The doctor did told them that she has no problem with her health, as if it was her own decision not to speak in the first place. 

Damn.

He felt like he doesn't belongs here. Maybe he should just run away when he could, He has better dreams anyway than being stuck here.

"Alan." The voice caught his attention.

The annoyance within him vanished as he looks down to see his older brother instead. His older brother, Ramon Solomon and Emma inherit their mother beautiful reddish blond hair. Only him, out of his siblings who got his dad boring green hair colour. It makes him feel left out even more for being different, as the color of his hair is not as grand nor beautiful. He had heard so many times from those adults that his brother and little sister are very beautiful and attractive but when they give a glance at him quickly they will change the topic.

"Get down Alan." His elder brother calls him , sounding more displeased than the last time. "Stop creating unnecessary trouble for father."

It's like his brother has enter another world that he can't reach. Soon, even Emma will start entering her debut world and become someone else. Getting mix up with the other ladies from the high society, going to those fancy parties that his mother used to go to. Even though he is still a child, Alan can tell that the three of them will soon drift apart to a different world. 

And he hates it.

Why can't he be born from a normal family instead of this one? 

Slowly he climbs down from the tree, even though climbing is easy but the true risk will always be at the part when he climbs down. One misstep could lead to a very extreme danger after all. As soon he manages to get down, he turns around to face his brother.

"What do you want?" The younger one crosses his arms trying to look intimidating but his brother didn't even bait an eye.

"How long are you still going to throw your tantrum?" 

Those words mades him feel burn within.

"No, I'm not. I just hate that you guys keep forcing me to do boring stuff everyday."

"Alan." Ramon sighs. "Just come back home. You will made mom worried."

At the mention of his mother is when the boy finally feel guilty.

"Fine!"

Leaving his brother behind, Alan walk off making his elder brother sighs once more.

"Oh, Alan."

He can't understand Alan sometimes, the boy used to be very obedient but lately he starts to be rude and caused trouble whenever he could. 

_____

After the butler had shown Amato around, he gives some time for the boy to rest before he will called the boy down for dinner with the rest of the family.

"So this is my room."

Not bad.

At least it is 100 times better than that old cottage he ends up in. Plus, uncle had bought him many new clothes for him to wear to so less things for him to worry about. The only things he has to worry is when he has to enter adulthood, will uncle made him go to one of those debut parties for children? If possible he doesn't want to go and interact with his half brother, the prince. The less contact he has with him, the higher the chance for him to survive in this world.

"For a safe and comfortable future!" 

Ever since he got transmigrated into this world, his only wish is to survive in this world.

17