07 – WATSON – the disaster
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When only the security guards were the last humans reside in the building WATSON changed to self-protection mode.

Since years he had access to the bank accounts. So, he started to order additional drones, Spare parts for all systems of the building maintenance system and a truck full of diesel for the Power supplies.

The built-in tanks were full but additional 22000 Liter will be more than two weeks of power when the public power grid fails.

He rented the Truck to be parked in one of the loading bays.

Because of automated webshops, automated warehouses and distribution centers  and mobile autonomous delivery drones, he was able to shop also without humans, until the warehouses were empty.

After the last human was gone and the outdoor surveillance cameras shown dead corpses on the street that were not picked up for hours, he ordered every IBM Watson Generation 6 spare part he can find in the region. Also, much as possible holographic drive media and additional drives. He starts to download every bit of usable information he got online also ordered printed books because the limitation of writing speed he had. Books he can store and later he can scan it and then digital save it. Also, he ordered every Drone he can find and some 3D-printer for metal printing, Plastic extruding, Plastic printing from UV-Gel, printing circuit boards, everything he found useful.

All parts of the building facade that were no window were solar panels. On the roof there were some additional wind turbines. He ordered more solar pannesl to install them inside of the windows. Also additional batteries to cover nights and doldrums.

After two month the most internet connections were death. Because of the routers or hosts run out of power. Some military AI's were still online. Because of the confidential Military disaster scenario prognoses and process guidelines and Task list he had, they trusted him. He had already access to this document they had created, and he provide his prognoses he had made and the development of the pandemic from the available data. In the moment only a small population remaining in underground bunkers was alive. So, he got blueprints, source code and development documents for communication electronic, drones and autonomous mobile AI-based robots, designed for warfare.

During the last deliveries he got, he has taken over the transport drones because their operation basses start to run out of power.

In the building internal post department, he has set ab his own logistic center with charging bays, repair bays and a storage system to store as much drones as possible.

From his online research he knows there where 5 more Watson Gen. 6 in the city and more than 20 Gen. 5.

So, he let his drones research the way to the nearest Gen.6 position.

0