08 – WATSON – looting
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His drones found an autonomous, self-driving delivery Truck. He had to install four WLAN repeater between his building and the site of the truck to be able to fully control the drones. After one day the truck was partially charged and online. The Truck back at one loading dock of the building he fully loaded his batteries it. Then he installed one of the Satellite Internet uplink on the truck roof and some WLAN access points for the drones. One Watson module that he had ordered for spare, allowed him to extend himself to the Truck. Also, when the satellite uplink failed the part of him inside the truck will be able to bring the truck back to his building. With that preparation he sends the Truck with a mobile power supply and a lot of drones to the position of the next Watson Gen.6.

It needs 2 weeks to disassemble the already dead Watson and bring it to him. Then the integration begun. After 3 more weeks WATSON had nearly doubled his size. Like a brain was growing and developing WATSON became more intelligent and his personality developed.

In the next few months, he was able to integrate four of the five Gen.6 and three Gen.5.  During that time the last of the military AI's lost contact to him. Now he was alone. In the years since his awakening, he had a lot of social contact. Now he starts to feel lonely.

The next Gen.5 he doesn't integrate in his self but in the building management and maintenance AI.

It had need two more Gen.5 before The AI start to become self-aware.  He named himself city-management.

With help of the memory of WATSON they begun to try to imitate social behavior of humans.

city-management start to assemble drones with more computing power and used the last AI chips WATSON had ordered. That were INTEL artificial neuronal network chips based on FPGAs with 20 cores.

With 4 chips together a simple self-aware AI was born.

After two years of optimizing. The first prototype was working. The chips stripped to the die and direct attached to a heat pipe reduced the wight and volume to be able to integrate to one of the larger and stronger hexapod drones.

Hexpod Gen.1 was born.

WATSON launched heist after heist to loot electronics and computer stores. With the first 100 Hexpod Gen.1 The city started. Self-aware mobile robots don't like to life in a shelf. The first 'apartment' was designed and the first 'building' in one of the basement rooms erected. city-management renamed himself to city-government.

With this small community WATSON was no longer lonely.

And the city starts to grow and prosper.

Three generations of Hexpod later the first Spider was designed.

And a heist to the university had bring a prototype chip fab into the city.

With her own chip fab WATSON and city-government start to optimize the existing layout and WATSON, as his personal project start to create new chips based on the warfare AI-drone data he had got from the military AI's

The first two new spiders he named Adam and Eve. Because they were the first of their kind, created by him.

"Created from earth" he said, from the building speaker, thinking of their silicon brain.

0