Chapter 4 (NSFW) – Tea Party (1) ❤️
9.1k 9 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will put ❤️ to denote an erotic chapter

Chapter 3 edited


Chapter 4 (NSFW) - Tea Party (1) ❤️

"Dryad, it looks delicious," Yui complimented the display before her and gave the girl sitting on her lap a kiss on her hair. "Mi-chan too, thank you for the hard work." Dryad accepted with a bow and stood to the side, waiting to be called.

Meanwhile, Feeu and Eisst failed to reboot their brains, the sight before them was too graphic to process. A naked Witch of Envy seemed to have fused with the cart itself, half-sunken into the top layer, her arms pinned to her side, legs fixed together, and the ribbon tied prominently around her neck. Whipped cream covered the enormous mounds, topped with an assortment of fruit: strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, banana slices, and raspberries. Bite-size cakes and tarts were arranged meticulously on her belly, while her thighs served as plates, one for sushi, the other for sashimi. The triangle area her groin formed had the only pieces of cloth on her body, wet towels for cleaning up, and also to hide her special place.

The second layer of the cart protruded out from its side slightly, forming a ledge for a pot of freshly brewed tea and several teacups. "Here, Mi-chan, Eisst-chan, Feeu-chan drink this." Yui, ever a good host, took it upon herself to pour the tea. 

Sip. Sip. Sip. The three quietly drank their tea, before... "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Feeu recovered enough to exclaim. All the while, Envy remained blissfully asleep, just as she did throughout the decorating process, courtesy of Dryad's sleeping powder. 

"Ara, Onee-san does believe she said that shouting and cursing destroy your image Feeu-chan. Feeu-chan now owes Onee-san two punishments, if Feeu-chan keeps this up... Hehehe~" Yui held down Feeu, who was about to stand by poking her side.

"Lust-san... Isn't that too much?" Eisst focused on her teacup, not looking at Envy laying before her.

Yui's hands, which were wrapped again around the two girl's waists, reached up to stroke their checks. "It's a light discipline for fighting my cuties. Now, let's begin our tea party. For the first act, how about we enjoy the food, drinks, and conversation." Only Miyu clapped to Yui's declaration. 

Feeu glared at Yui for the umpteenth time, but she held her tongue, afraid of Yui's threat. Amused by her wariness, Yui reminded her, "I promised we'll have tea and entertainment. Let's keep it civil for now." Yui turned to the Magical Girls until they finally nodded.

"I would like to talk about you two, but I'm pretty sure you'll struggle to come up with a conversation topic," Yui said. Seeing there was no objection, she carried on, "I guess I'll have to start this party rolling."

"What to ask? What to ask?" Yui thought out loud before striking on gold, a grin formed. "When's the first time you've masturbated?"

Feeu who was also drink did a splendid spit-take. "What the f-... What's with that question?" She managed to hold back from swearing.

"Oh, how rude of me..." Yui realised. Eisst and Feeu were about to breathe a sigh of relief when Yui continued, "Where're my manners, I should be the one saying it first since I asked."

"My first time was about three years ago, after watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica1Best Magical Girl Anime, Fight me. Watching those brave girls slowly succumb... I've always wanted to save them and love them... But now, I wonder, would push them further to see them break instead?" The Magical Girls shivered in her arms, but Yui did not notice. "Of course, it's all fiction, until the Magic Convergence. I've never played with myself as much as when I found out Magical Girls were real!" Yui squeezed the two to her.

"Y-You're crazy." Feeu couldn't help herself.

"Crazy? Most probably." Yui brushed it off. "Now's your turn and try the food too, Mi-chan and Dryad put a lot of work into it."

Eisst figured it would be better to get it over with. Steeling herself, she revealed, "I-I've never masturbated until I was infected by your lust mana."

"Eisst! You..." Feeu wanted to protest but realised there was nothing she could do.

"Oh" Yui was very interested in Eisst's confession. "How many times did you do it in a day?"

To Eisst, the teacup became the most interesting thing in the world, her eyes never left it, as she turned red. "Five"

"What did you imagine?" Yui probed, smiling wider.

Eisst's voice was barely louder than a peep. "I remembered what you did..."

"Only that? Or did I do something more?"

"You s-"

"Oi, that's not part of the first question." Feeu interrupted, saving Eisst. Eisst drank the entire hot tea to clear hide her embarrassment and to get out of answering anymore.

"Tsk, just when it was getting good." Yui directed her annoyance at the culprit. "Feeu-chan's turn. I don't need to say what will happen if you lie, do I?"

"As for Eisst-chan..." Yui leaned over and gave her a big kiss on her cheek. "That's for being a good truthful girl," Yui released her hand to pat her head. 

Feeu unlike Eisst could not muster up her courage to confess. She had thought of lying, but what if Lust had some way to tell? Her threat was too real. 

"Mi-chan, please give me a sushi." Yui asked, as being surrounded and sat on limited her movement. Miyu swiftly bent over to snatch one off Envy's thighs and turned to feed her mouth-to-mouth. Feeu's and Eisst's minds ground to a halt again. But, Miyu and Yui were too occupied to pay them any mind.

Only once they were done flirting, did Eisst tentatively ask, "Erm, Lust-san, where are the utensils?" noticing the lack of them.

"What utensils?"

""...""

"It seems our guests are shy. Mi-chan, go ahead and feed Eisst-chan," Yui said nefariously.

Before Eisst could muster her protest, Miyu pounced over with a cake in her mouth. The smaller Miyu straddled Eisst, clamping down her legs, not allowing Eisst to run. And as Eisst tried to shout, Miyu delivered her load into her. Her struggles could not buck Miyu off, each time their tongues clashed, her resistance grew weaker and the sweet taste of cake bloomed.

Watching the two, Yui egged them on. "Don't need to be embarrassed, we've already done plenty of things more shameful than this." But sighed to herself when she remembered, "Aqua-chan and Argent-chan are missing out. It's a pity I do not have a camera for Eisst-chan, you could have shown them the fun we had."

"If they really do feel that they're missing out, I'll eat everything on Envy," Feeu muttered.

"Feeu-chan, you've still haven't answered the question. Is this how a Magical Girls acts, leaving her comrade to do all the undesirable things?" Yui asked. 

"Don't need to guilt-trip me," Feeu said flatly, trying to not pay attention to the tussle on the other side of Yui. She took a deep breath before spewing, "About four years ago..." 

"Yes, carry on," Yui helped herself the food, picking a piece with her mouth.

"Arrrggg... Fine, I returned early from club practice, Aniki2Older brother brought a girl over when no one was at home." 

"Oh my~"

"I don't need to tell you what they were doing..." Feeu had her head in her hands, trying to repress the memories.

Yui, naturally, did not let that happen. She placed her head on Feeu's shoulder, whispering into her ear. "How did it happen~?"

"I-I didn't notice them at first. There weren't any shoes downstairs, so I thought I was alone. When I reached my room, I heard something coming from his." Feeu continued. "I went to check it out, I thought, maybe it was a thief. His door was closed, but I opened it slightly, I didn't want the thief to see me."

"What did you see?" Yui used the chance to move her hand, which wrapped around Feeu, ever so slightly lower. 

"The gap was so small, I couldn't see much, only a bit of her. She had long hair, it covered her face. She had her hands on his desk. I couldn't see much, but her breast... they were swaying so much." Lost in her memory, she did not notice Yui's hand slipping its way under the open slit of her clothes.

"What did you do?" Yui asked, barely louder than a breath, as her fingers reached their goal, gently stroking the growing moistness.

"I watched... I wanted to run, but I didn't. I sat there and watched. ~ha~ She looked like she enjoyed it so much. Her moans... They were so loud... so erotic..." Feeu trembled from Yui's touch, but keep talking.

Yui quickened her strokes, keeping to only rubbing the damp panties.

"It looked so... so... I wanted to feel like her, ~aah~ so I touched myself. ~mmh~ I didn't know what I was doing but it felt good. IT FELT GOOD~"

"Good girl~ Now~ Cum for Onee-san~!" Yui finished Feeu off with a pinch to her clitoris.

"IIKKuu~~!" Feeu tensed her muscles as she climaxed lightly.

Feeu lost her strength and leaned against Yui, who swooped in for a deep kiss. Basking in the afterglow, Feeu did not put up the slightest resistance, even voluntarily kissing Yui back. Yui, naturally, accepted happily, allowing her to do as she pleased, tangling their tongues together, pressing her body on Yui's. The tomboyish Feeu had transformed into an erotic maiden once her switch was flipped. "Feeu-chan, you're too easy. What will happen if someone bad takes advantage of you?" Of all her interactions with Feeu, this was the first time she orgasmed this quickly. Yui figured Feeu must have been pent up, she had been teased since arriving here after all.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Yui saw Eisst welcome another morsel of food from Miyu. Miyu’s T-shirt tossed on the armrest, leaving her in her underwear, while the top of Eisst’s bunny suit hung loose, exposing her bountiful bosom.

This greatly relieved her, Yui knew how important Miyu viewed friends. If Miyu could make a few friends, Magical Girl friends, in particular... Well, it would take care of the jealousy issue, that's for sure.

Allowing the two to bond, Yui retracted her hand from around Eisst and focused all her attention back on Feeu. Feeu's inexperience began to show, her sensual movement faltered and became repetitive. Not that Yui had much more, but what she lacked in experience, she would supplement with creativity and energy.

For her own bonding session, Yui knelt on the wooden floor, pulling Feeu along, and towering before them, was a massive mountain of cream and fruits. "Feeu-chan~ You must be hungry, Go ahead~"

Floating in her sea of arousal, Feeu dived in without a second thought, aiming for the strawberry on the mountain peak, though, her efforts only pushed the fruit into the thick cream. She tried again and again, but nothing she did got the berry out.

"What will you do without me~" Yui sighed lovingly and leaned over to lick off the cream that was plastered on Feeu’s nose. Feeu’s fervent searching had uncovered a buried treasure, “look Feeu-chan~ there’s another berry here~” the real strawberry laid forgotten on the floor.

Following Yui's encouragement, Feeu got down on all fours, her mind intoxicated by Yui's temptations and the atmosphere, to enjoy the exposed nipple of Envy. She did not grow bored of sucking and munching the nub, leaving hickeys behind. Yui, too, added in her licks and kisses with Feeu atop the summit.

“Show Onee-san~ Show Onee-san how Feeu-chan masturbates~” Obediently, Feeu began to mash her own boobs with the same vigour that she was using on Envy. Yui hands join in, playing with Feeu’s plains, teasing and sometimes squeezing to get a delightful moan.

Pants and moans echoed in the pavilion, from Eisst and Miyu, from Feeu and Yui, the area was a scene of debauchery.

Feeu climbed to her peak, she squashed her erect nipple, yet she could not orgasm. She crushed it between her fingers, again and again, trying to give herself the last bit of needed pleasure, but she could not cum from her breast alone. She was on the edge, whining for release.

“Does Feeu-chan need Onee-san’s help?” Yui noticed her plight. Feeu nodded vigorously, her bobbing tugged Envy’s breast up and down as she was still latched on to it.

“Hmm~ Should I? Feeu-chan owes Onee-san two punishments~” Yui acted troubled, though her fingers did not stop, keeping Feeu on the precipice. “Is Feeu-chan a good girl that listens to Onee-san?”

“Mmmm~” Feeu desperately whimpered, nodding and deforming Envy’s boob like no tomorrow.

“I see~ Feeu-chan is a good girl who listens to what Onee-san say~ Then~” Yui smiled wickedly, “Onee-san wants Feeu-chan to not cum~” and released the hard nipple.

“HHHMMMM!!” Feeu shook her head with all her might. “Please~ Onee-san~ Please~” Freeing her mouth, she begged.

"But Onee-san asked Feeu-chan not to curse but she did not listen. Onee-san is very disappointed."

"I'm sorry Onee-san. I'm sorry Onee-san. I'm sorry Onee-san. I'm sorry Onee-san. I'm sorry Onee-san. I'm sorry Onee-san. I'm sorry Onee-san." Feeu had no control over herself, she said the first things that came to her. "I will listen to Onee-san, I won't curse. Please let me cum~!"

"Since Feeu-chan has apologised so sincerely, Onee-san will forgive you." Yui said with a beautiful smile before it turned stern and she commanded. “Spread yourself and beg properly. Whose toy are you?”

Still kneeling, Feeu smooshed her face into Envy’s tits to keep herself from falling over and opened her legs, her two hands held her butt cheeks wide. “Nee-sama’s3A respectful title for older sister, Feeu is Nee-sama’s toy~~!!” Her rear shook like a dog wagging her tail.

“Good toy~” Yui moved to get a good view of the soaked panties. Pushing it aside, Feeu’s love juice dripped freely. Yui lathered it on her hand, stroking the twitching slit, “Onee-san wants Feeu to describe everything that Feeu feels~” The hand that was stroking moved higher to caresses another hole.

“Feeu feels ~aahh~ Feeu feels Nee-sama’s finger on her anus! AAahhh~ It’s in!!” Feeu jumped, “Nee-sama too fast! Too fast! AAAHHH~~”

“Describe what’s happening.” Yui spanked Feeu with her spare hand.

“Nee-sama is thru- ~AAAHHHH~ Nee-sama is thrusting her finger into Feeu’s anus! It's going in and out! Feeu feels good~! Sooo good~!"

"Feeu's anus is on fire~! It feels so GOOD~! IKU~ IKU~" Feeu trembled at the coming climax, her eyes rolling back as pleasure overpowered her mind.

“Nee-sama~ Feeu is cumming~~ FEEU IS CUMMING~~ NEE-SAMA~~~ IKKKUUU❤️❤️❤️”

 


Fu fu fu~ It's only Part 1. Enjoying so far?

Please leave a comment and drop a heart if you like the chapter :)

139