Chapter 5 – Tea Party (2)
4.5k 3 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Double Release!!!

Change

Mistake - At the end of the previous chapter, Feeu should address Yui as Nee-sama instead of Onee-sama. And Yui should call her, Feeu instead of Feeu-chan. Changed it already.


Chapter 5 - Tea Party (2) 

 

A gentle breeze blew through the scene of a debaucherous massacre, carrying out the steamy stench of sex.

'After a hard day's work, one should sit back and relax.' Yui thought as she lounged against Miyu, resting her head on Miyu's modest cushions and was being handfed morsels of food.

On her left slumped Eisst. She stared blankly at the ceiling, her soul sucked out by Miyu. The breast area of her bunny costume flapped down, exposing two juicy melons covered with saliva and sweat.

Feeu laid sideways, on the opposite sofa, facing the backrest, curled up in a ball, muttering to herself. "I... I... Damnit..." Her cheongsam completely ruffled and her panties thrown god-knows-where.

"Ahaha… I let her do whatever she wanted with me... Fuck..." Feeu wallowed in self-loathing, "Ahahaaa... I called that lust demon Nee-sama... Nee-sama... Damnit…" Yui's skillful fingering had dragged her into a blissful hell of carnal pleasure, forced to climax another three more times from her anus, drenching the floor with her defeat.

"You called?" Yui interrupted her brooding. Feeu let out a cry and immediately retreated further into the couch upon hearing her voice.

Not minding Feeu’s excessive reaction, “Mi-chan, I know you enjoyed playing with your new toy, but don’t forget to clean up after you’re done.” Yui reminded pointing to the wet towels left to cover Envy’s crotch.

“Eeehhh, I’ll do it later,” Miyu pouted, hugging Yui tighter, not wanting to leave her prime position.

“Mi-chan… We’ll continue tonight, ok?”

“Ok, Onee-chan. You promised.” Miyu went about her task happily as if nothing had happened.

Armed with a wet cloth, she began to scrub Eisst's melons clean. Waking Eisst from her listlessness in the process, “W-Wrath-san, what are you doing?”

“Don’t move,” Miyu ordered. Eisst’s shame must have been expended from their previous interaction, or perhaps she was just exhausted, as she obeyed, letting Miyu roam about freely.

Yui watched their exchange, joyful that Miyu had grown closer with Eisst, albeit slightly. At least the first step has been taken.

Grabbing another towel, she approached her depressed partner for their second bonding session. “Hiii! Don’t come over!” Feeu used a pillow as a shield. See we're bonding.

“Maa, Maa.1Now, now. Onee-san just wants to take care of her lovely Feeu-chan.” Yui crept up, lewdly wriggling her fingers that were once sleek from Feeu's juices. Feeu tried to get up and flee but her legs gave out under her. 

“It’s not good for your health staying all sweaty like that.” Sitting down beside Feeu, she lifted the two firm slender legs onto her lap. Feeu did not resist, or more like she knew she could not, if she did it would give that lust devil another reason to jump onto her.

Slipping off the stockings, Yui started from the toes. She polished each carefully before sucking them for good measure. "Mm—" Feeu covered her mouth, stifling her moan. Working her way up, Yui traced the contours of Feeu's tight calves first with the cloth then with her lips, leaving a trail of kisses.

When she reached the tanned tighs, Yui suddenly grabbed Feeu's ankles and lifted them up over her head, toppling Feeu onto her back. "This makes it easier." Yui grinned, polishing Feeu's inner tighs. Feeu remained silent in defiance, determined to not let out another peep for the eventual assault. But to her surprise, as Yui neared her slit, nothing much happened besides wiping her honeypot and anus and leaving a final kiss on them.

Undoing the side ribbons holding the cheongsam close, Yui’s hands soon reach Feeu’s toned stomach. “Feeu-chan must have trained a lot.” Yui commented, stroking the defined but not protruding abs. “How often does Feeu-chan exercise?”

Feeu wanted to continue her silent protest but thought better of it. Instead, she expressed her fire in another way, “At least two hours a day. So that I can kill demons and beat you,” glaring back at Yui.

“Onee-san is delighted that Feeu-chan thought of her every day. I can tell how much effort Feeu put into training, I love them.”

“I did not train for yo— oh…” Her usual retort was cut short and snorted. "Humph, there's no need to lie. I know that people call me a muscle freak, my muscles are ugly."

"This is the result of your dedication to your job, I'll never think of them as ugly." Yui rained kisses on Feeu’s muscles, "In fact, I find them very fitting and alluring."

With a voice so soft that even Yui could not catch, she whispered, “Thank you.” A pleasant quiet settled in between them, switching to a clean towel, she was seated up between Yui's legs. Her breast and arms were scrubbed thoroughly, snd Yui finished cleaning by giving a soft kiss on her cheek.

A groggy voice broke the peaceful atmosphere, “Urggg... It’s so cold… Did the board fall out?” Envy finally awoke.

“Good afternoon, I hope Envy-chan enjoyed her nap.” Yui greeted, hugging from behind her live Magical Girl body pillow.

“Eh, I can’t move?” The special food cart prevented Envy from rising. She condensed some mana but the ribbon around her neck drained whatever mana she managed to gather. But just as she gave up hope, a sliver of mana flowed back, not enough for any magic but could be stored away for future use.

She started struggling against her bindings but they did not budge. Her head was the only unconstrained body part, allowing her a limited ability to look about. Glancing down at her body, “Why do I feel so sticky? Eeehhh… I’m naked? Where's my clothes?” Her head instantly turned to Yui, who had Feeu in her arms. “RELEASE ME! FUCKIN’ BITCH! I’LL KILL YOU!” Her shouts filled with murderous wrath.

“No need to raise your voice, Envy-chan. You’ll shake off the food.” Yui chimed.

“Huh? Food?” Envy took a better look at herself and saw remains of cream on her breast, and pastries decorating her body. Her, flushed with rage, face paled as her shock surpassed her anger, “My… My body…”

Tears formed and overflow from her scandalized eyes, her low voice trembling with overwhelming distress. “You’ve already tainted me with your kiss, now you defiled my sacred body… Why?”

Yui had expected a deluge of outrage and was caught completely unprepared for the sudden turn.

"WHY!?"

She thought for a moment and decided to lean into the situation she found herself in, continuing her initial plan. “You make an excellent platter, why wouldn’t I?”

“… Platter? Just for that? JUST FOR THAT REASON!?” Envy’s anguish could not cover her bubbling fury, compared to her previous shouts, this was dripping with pure loathing.

Yui pulling no punches. “Yes, for that reason. But more importantly,” She motioned to the half-naked Magical Girls. Eisst watched the exchange warily, while Feeu hastily straighten her clothes. "Because you touched what’s mine."

Leaving her comfortable spot behind Feeu, Yui began a lecture. "We're witches, we're selfish by nature. We've traded all of humanity for our own personal desire. I got to play with my beloved Magical Girls. Mi-chan, here, wishes to have friends." Yui patted Miyu, who was perched face-to-face upon Eisst's lap pressed her head against Yui's palm wanting more.

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?"

Not answering, Yui approached Envy. She almost could not bring herself to abandon Miyu puppy-eyes but Yui preserved. "But what about you?" Raising a hand, she brought it down with a resounding slap on Envy's creamy breast. Envy yelped from the sudden strike and tried to struggle but she grabbed Envy's exposed drill hair, not letting her turn away. Bring her face closer, Yui gazed into Envy's outraged eyes, peering into her soul. "I can hazard a guess."

Envy lifted her head in an attempt to bite the target of her hate but Yui tugged her hair, forcing her head down. Her only option was to glare, "YOU CRAZY BITCH! NOTHING YOU SAY MAKES SENSE! RELEASE ME!"

"Ah, but it does to me." Not letting Envy have another word, Yui clapped twice. Dryad, who stood inconspicuously at the back, walked over and cleared off the remaining food, wiping clean Envy’s body in the process. Yui removed the cloth hiding Envy’s crotch, unveiling a dense jungle of golden blonde pubic hair, “On to Act Two.

From a drawer, she took out several ointments, a bowl of water, and a bottle of shaving cream. She placed them all in a convenient space between Envy's legs, out of Envy's sight.

“Lust-san,” Eisst called out as she saw the tools being taken out. She wanted to protect the poor witch, despite them being enemies just hours ago. "Envy-san doesn’t deserve that."

“Eisst-chan, your good heart is shining through.” Yui flashed a smile to Eisst and admitted, “No, she probably doesn’t deserve this."

"But it needs to be done all the same." Yui's entire tone shifted, cold and sharp. "The die has been cast, the moment I ordered Dryad to serve her up as a dish. She will never stop hating me and mine." Her next words were the coldest and sharpest Eisst had ever heard, "To prevent anything unfortunate happening to any of you, I must break her.

To Envy, the abhorrent voice of Lust that constantly mock her was like the chill of a blade pressed against her neck. It sliced through her rage and distress and hatred, frightening her down to her core. She felt it in her bones, Lust was similar to that person. Just as she and that person were in different leagues, she and Lust, too, were in different leagues. Even though they were both witches, if Lust ever wanted to, she would be dead.

Yui foamed up the lather for the shaving in silence, no one else spoke after her declaration. Until Feeu noted, “You’re surprisingly well-prepared, aren’t you?”

“I was going to using it on you. But luckily for you, a practice opportunity appeared.” Yui replied, “Feeu-chan, be a dear and heat this bowl up.”

“Ehhh… Me?” Feeu asked, absentmindedly heating the water and handing it back.

“Thanks, Feeu-chan. Yes, you." Yui replied concentrating on preparing the equipment. "After all, your bush has grown unruly”

She call out once she had finished, “Envy-chan, I would advice you not to struggle. It’s my first time doing this, I rather not cut you.”

Envy unaware of her impending tribulation snapped out of her thoughts and asked cluelessly. “Eh, What are you doing?”

“We’re going to defile you even more,” Yui smiled, looking straight into Envy’s confused eyes. “Dryad, please do your thing. Thank you.”

Dryad, who returned to her previous spot, directed her hand towards the wooden cart. It began to contort and reshape itself. Envy's legs were forcefully spread and folded to form a magnificent M. While Envy’s upper body tilted up slightly, allowing her to observe what Yui was doing.

She saw the array of shaving tools in Yui's hand. A turmoil of intense emotions coursed through Envy, beyond anything she felt before. Hatred, resentment, distress, fear, confusion, all of them erupted in a thunderous piercing scream the moment she realised what Yui was planning to do. Her hysterical cries and screams continued unendingly until Dryad finally muffled it by manipulating the cart to sprout a gag.

“Dryad, please add more bindings, she won't be calming down anytime soon.” Yui requested.

Multiple wooden ribs sprung up and wrapped around Envy, causing her to struggle and scream even more.

“The natural oils mixed into the cloth to soften the hair appears to have worked.” Reaching out, Yui inspected the presented pubic hair. “It should help with the shaving. Now let’s see if I recall what to do.”

"MMRRRAAAA"

Yui ignored the muted shrieks and placed a hot towel on Envy's crotch, supposedly the heat opens the pores making it easier for shaving. Once done, she lathered the area with the lathered shaving cream generously. “Time to start.” A small mana blade extended from the tip of her finger pressing against Envy’s skin. Envy tossed and shook, but the wooden restraints kept her steady.

Initially, her strokes were hesitant, nervous that Envy's constant struggling would cause her to slip. But as Yui progressed, she realised there was nothing to be afraid about. Her hands moved precisely, swipe by swipe, hair separated from Envy, Envy to twitch at every stroke. Like a buried treasure, the hidden slit beneath the forest slowly revealed itself. After many passes, all the hair had been shaved off, not even the stubborn stubbles remained, a mana razor is definitely superior to any conventional tool.

Yui ran her finger from Envy's Mons pubis, down the Labia majora, and even lower through the Perineum to the anus, checking her handiwork. “Thank goodness there isn’t any hair here, I don’t know if my skills are ready to handle this area,” She commented as she poked around the hole.

Wiping off any remaining shaving cream, Yui massaged the shaved area with the lotions she brought out. “I read that aftercare is important.” Envy was unresponsive, merely quivering at Yui’s touch, she had exhausted herself by the first half of the session.

“There, nice and smooth.” Yui dusted her hands, finally done. She inspected her finished product, from the hairless pussy to Envy staring at the ceiling not wanting to confront reality. “I must say, Envy-chan right now is so irresistible.” 

“Your eyes are burning with hate. I wonder what it’ll take for it to melt in pleasure and despair.” Yui whispered into Envy’s ear, stroking Envy's cheek with the back of her fingers. "Don’t disappoint me by being too easy."

She turned to the spectators. Feeu had rejoined Eisst and Miyu on the couch. Miyu watched what Yui was doing with interest, while Feeu and Eisst, Feeu in particular, tried to remain as silent and as low-key as possible.

"Mi-chan, Eisst-chan, Feeu-chan, come over and eat this delicious pudding with me."

 


Please leave a comment and drop a heart if you like the chapter 😘😘😘

112