Chapter 26 – Prepare For Trouble And Make It Double (1)
2.6k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's nearly a month since I last posted, sorry it's so late. Taking care of a stroke patient at home is tiring. Changing diapers, helping to exercise, cleaning urinal, I really don’t have much time to write these days.

 


Chapter 26 – Prepare For Trouble And Make It Double (1)

 

Yui was in her lab loading magic stones into her Yui double. She had returned straight after school to prepare for her upcoming dates. The two dates were only possible because of Double, she planned to meet Feeu as Lust and Double would go with Keiko. But, paying attention to two bodies was too taxing for her. These magic stones imbued with her personality should help alleviate the burden. Double would be able to perform autonomous actions whenever Yui needed to concentrate on her real body.

The only problem was, according to Vili, the design of Double itself. It was created with no will for easy control, but, inputting instructions in the form of magic stones resulted in a conflict with Double’s existence. She could only brute force it and because of the complex nature of mimicking a personality, Double would burn through several stones per hour. Hopefully, inserting all of her magic stones would give her enough time to enjoy her date. The only stone she kept was the largest magic stone from the big demon in the battle against Hate and Envy, she had plans for it.

Hikari is acting strange’ Her mind wandered as she placed another of her hard-earned magic stone into Double. She had noted Hikari’s unusual behaviour since yesterday, the day after meeting Aur. It was not Hikari’s usual strangeness of blushing or stuttering when they were together, but more along the lines of Hikari fleeing whenever she approached. Once, when they made eye contact, Hikari turned a corner and jumped out a window, flying to another floor. Leaving Yui, who sensed the surge of magic, speechless.

Silly girl, what happens if someone saw you use magic?!’  Yui wanted to scold the silver Magical Girl after she recovered.

Yui tried to come up with a reason for Hikari’s sudden avoidance of her. Filtering through the various possible reasons, Yui contemplated if her initial assumption of Hikari was wrong. . . She had considered Hikari as someone who took the lead, a safe guess from the way she gallantly leads her Magical Girl squad and the Student Council. That was why Yui allowed herself to always end up in a compromising position, tempting Hikari to pounce. But after all this time, Hikari still had not made any attempt to close their distance, instead from her current avoidance, opting to widen it.

Was she wrong?

Even Keiko, who Yui pegged as someone submissive, had the courage to ask her out. Did she need to be forceful with Hikari? If that was truly the case, she needed a different approach than the one she used on Keiko. Keiko was a simple straightforward girl, and Yui loved that about her. But to pursue Hikari required finesse or she would become suspicious.

"Onee-chan, you're going to be late." Miyu interrupted her deliberation.

"Thanks, Mi-chan," Yui hurriedly inserted the rest of the magic stones into Double. Once she was done, both of them presented themselves to Miyu. "How do we look?"

". . ." Miyu was speechless. Double who was wearing the school uniform, aside. Yui's attire carried as much destructive power as the Chicxulub asteroid (the one that erased the dinosaurs). "Are you sure that's what you're going to use?"

"Yup, Feeu-chan will definitely like it~!" Yui said, receiving a good luck kiss from Miyu before she skipped out of the mansion.

-----

The shopping district was located near the centre of the city, surrounded by towering office buildings. Despite being a weekday, the collection of glistening shopping malls was packed. Scores of students released from school, middle-aged workers, gossiping housewives, and bleached-haired delinquents, roamed the street as if there was no war being waged.

Amidst this bustling crowd, attracting a fair bit of attention was Yui(Double) leaning against a railing outside the train station. She was waiting for Keiko to arrive, they had agreed to meet here since this station was closest to the exhibit. Her little rabbit was too embarrassed to leave school together, apologising profusely back when she made the request. But Yui, ever the gracious girlfriend, waved it off, not minding the inconvenience. Besides, a true ambush predator always lulls its prey into a false sense of security before it strikes.

Yui had arrived at their rendezvous via portal with barely any time to spare. But it seems like her prey *cough* date was running late, perhaps some punishment was in order.

As the seconds counted down to their agreed meeting time, Yui heard someone call her name. Looking over, the first thing she noticed was a pair of massive F-cups bouncing toward her, they could only be the breasts of her bubbly date.

“Safe!” Keiko skidded to a stop before Yui, oblivious to the lustful stares from her surroundings. From the station clock, it seems she managed to unknowingly avoid punishment. Despite being bent over with her hands on her knees to catch her breath, Keiko shot Yui a wide grin.

Such a pure smile, Yui could not help but smile back. However, her smile began to twitch when, from her higher vantage point, she watched a bead of sweat flowed down Keiko’s neck, down her collarbone, and disappear between the valley of heaving breasts. Yui forced herself to not lick her lips at the temptation. Keiko's child-like innocence wrapped in a sexy bombshell body was a deadly combo, especially when she knew not of her devastating potential.

Swallowing her saliva, Yui wrenched her gaze away from the small window of Keiko’s shirt and greeted Keiko as coolly as she could. “Hara-san.”

“Misaki-san, sorry I’m late. Did you wait long?” Keiko asked, standing up.

“No, I just arrive too.” Yui shook her head and offered her hand to Keiko. “Shall we start our date?”

“Hehe~ That’s good, let's go on our date—” Keiko said confidently before her voice tapered off towards the end, rolling the last word in her mouth. "Date. Date. . Date. . ."

Her body stiffened as everything suddenly became crystal clear to her.

I'm on a date with Misaki-san!

No no no, she invited Misaki-san out to repay her debt, there was no other intention to it. Yup, definitely no other intention. She did not spend nights imagining this, too excited to sleep, and teachers did not scold her for daydreaming in class.

But, Misaki-san said they were on a date, could it be that Misaki-san considered this a romantic date? Keiko was not opposed to the idea. Her eyes which were originally swimming turned firm and the gears in her brain turned to come up with something to end this torment. What should she say when she’s on a romantic date? Her imagination did not cover this!

Then it hit her, in those romance mangas she liked to read, the couples always complimented each other when they met. Couples. . . hehe are we a couple too~

“Misaki-san!” Keiko raised her voice slightly louder than she intended. “Your clothes are very beautiful, they suit you.”

“Erm... Thank you?” Yui glanced down at her clothes. She was wearing her school uniform just like Keiko. She did not change to appear as if she came directly from school.

Keiko, on the other hand, puffed herself up. A little proud for coming up with her spark of genius, not noticing the obvious problem.

This girl. . . Yui shook her head, she did not know whether to laugh or cry. In the end, Yui would not let such good teasing material go to waste.

“Yours suits you too,” she said and watched the disaster unfold.

“Thanks.” Keiko accepted it happily, making her more than a little self-conscious. She played with the edges of her skirt before she paused and took a good look at what she was wearing. Yui could see the colour drain from her face as Keiko’s gaze alternated between both their uniforms until Keiko crouched with her hands on her head sporting a face as red as a tomato.

“Aaaaaa! Baka! Baka! Baka!” Keiko scolded herself. She wanted to sink into the floor and become a puddle.

Yui reached out to stroke Keiko’s head, giving her a gentle smile, “Hara-san, it's ok. It's the thought that counts.”

“Misaki-san,” Keiko look up to Yui with tears in the corner of her eyes, touched by her sentiment. But just then, Yui accidentally let slip a small laugh. Keiko’s eyes widen as her cheeks burn with embarrassment.

“Misaki-san, you bully!”

Hearing that, Yui could not keep a straight face anymore and burst out laughing with Keiko joining in soon after. When their laughter petered out, Yui helped Keiko to her feet, the air between them was much more relaxed than before.

“Shall we start our date?” Yui asked again to which Keiko nodded. The two strolled together to the exhibition hall.

 


Drop a heart if you like the chapter. Thanks for the support 😘😘😘

57