Chapter 4
5.5k 2 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They both spent the night cuddling in each other's arms. Sweet talking and planning about the future. They were both tired and exhausted having this much sex, for both of them it was to a varying degree and for different reasons at that too. 

                 Havenar quickly slept like a log because of the exertion, the amount of sperm he squeezed out of his balls to fill Zyla's womb was nothing to scoff at for a mortal who only reached midway into J rank in the mortal realm. As he was like any ordinary human and cumming six times did take a toll on him, as his merchant related class was not the easiest class there was to level up fast.

               Generally, warriors and classes that dealt with bloodshed had more progress in rapidly levelling up, but even they have their bottlenecks to overcome and the main problem with offensive classes was that they had reportedly more mortality rate, the successful among them had always lived through by staying afloat on a sea of blood from their enemies.

                     As to how they level up quickly was a well-known fact that almost all of the sentient species in any form or sizes were capable of retaining a spiritual potential in their body, that spiritual potential is what keeps their mind and body in synchronism with each other. This synchronism is what maintains the normal working conditions of that sentient species that lets them live their normal lives. When slain during a confrontation this spiritual energy becomes stagnant for some time and dissipates as time goes on, but if someone with a sensitivity to the spiritual energy absorbs it they can level up, that is to gain more potential that can be converted to strength and power they so wish for. 

                As stagnant spiritual energy is more easily manipulable by even bottom feeders in the mortal realm, it is not a potent one. The most potent form of spiritual energy is what the people consider as Dao and its many manifestations. The Dao has an inherent will and a powerful one at that. By manipulating the Dao the host can become more powerful than ever, there will be an increase in quality that could not be overcome by sheer numbers, so anyone who could manipulate Dao are revered, as they hold immense power. There are many a Dao as the Dao represents everything ever made, if anything exists, then it is the Dao. But to derive the essence of Dao from everyday normal things is hard, it also depends on the talent of the species too, some sentient species can control Dao even when they are newborn, but that don't mean they have an easy life as the stronger they are the more they have to struggle to remain in the peak. There are always difference existing in different forms that might even look discriminatory to the weak, but the path to power always remains as one. 

             However for now it was far cry from reaching anywhere near absorbing dao as the vessel or the body that can contain glimpses of Dao are just wired differently, even if a J grade classer tried to meditate on the dao with a determined attitude, he or she might be able to attain a fraction of the powers the Dao holds, but the chances are even before they achieve that state they might just die of old age, because of how little they could live as a J rank classer. 

                   When Zyla was recalling some of the information the gods had shared with her regarding how the path to power in this world works, she decided to check her system display to check any changes to her. 

Name<Zyla>

Race<Human- J grade>

<Female- Fertility(P)>

Strength <.5>

Vitality <.7>

Endurance<.8>

Intelligence <.6>

Perception <1.0>

Spirituality<.3>

Active powers<Create - J>

Passive powers<Intuit-J>

•••••Class•••••

••Wombmancer••

Special skills- <Womb control-J(p)><Sexually perfect body-J(a)>

<BLESSING OF FERTILITY>

                   (Well I guess it takes time for the sperm to swim to my eggs. Though I feel like I could make the process quickly using my Womb control skill, I rather prefer not to, and let the time take its course. But damn, this is kinda quick, the time I was a guy and the next I am inside a girl's body having sex with her father, and that is probably going to make a mother, well things escalated too quickly and the crossed P probably means I am not pregnant yet so I'll wait.)

( hmmm, the spirituality stat also increased, so maybe I also got spirituality from his sperm inside me and that I absorbed some into my body, well I truly have an advantageous class, but the effects might diminish the higher I level up so it's nothing much to count on)

(Also can't wait for that exp×10 when I get fertilised bonus and from knowing how hard it is to level up without being an offensive classer I guess I struck the jackpot, well it is easy to get laid and make some kids also levelling up while doing it and it might a nice life too when I think about it.)

       As she made up silly thoughts of life filled sex, giving birth and looking after the children in a calm and peaceful world, her sexually sensitive body which gave her enough trouble due to the intense stimulation calmed down. After all the action she had, she also slowly dozed off into her dreams. 

                  The next day she woke up early with Havenar's head stuffed between her fluffy big boobs as she felt something warm, rod-like thing poking her in the belly, and as a former man, she knew what that is - morning wood. As a dutiful daughter, she decided to take care of the erection. 

          She took the erect penis by her hand and stroked it slowly all the while she fingered herself in her pussy pleasuring herself making her think back on yesterday when she got pounded making her leak her juices. She touched her clit, rubbing, pulling and softly pinching a bit. She was immediately brought to climax when she put her fingers inside her dripping vagina, she squirted her love fluids on the bed with a suppressed moan. 

           <  Uuuu I need a cock in me >Zyla whispered in a lusty voice and proceeded to mount him in cowboy style and she started moving her hips along his body, grinding and letting the full length of his penis stir up her insides, she could feel her vaginal walls clenching on his penis trying to squeeze out all of the semen in his balls. A thought suddenly struck her that she had never used any skills except the passive skill that is Womb control, and she never had used her active skill Sexual perfect body. She decided that there was no better time to experiment when you are just stuffed with a cock in your pussy, so she activated her active skill for the first time  

                She first reached out to energy in her heart that she reckoned to be the skill, it happened when she thought about the skill and a warm current generated from her body like how a small whirlpool formed inside of her and when it happened she could feel the ambient spiritual energy floating in the air coalesce towards her heart by directly passing through every pore in her body. It was a magical experience for a human who had never witnessed something mystical like this and she enjoyed the experience thoroughly. 

             As the forces congealed into a ball of a sphere with roughly shaped edges in her heart, she intuitively understood that she can guide the energy to a part of her body enhancing her body part during sex and now she directed the spiritual energy towards her vagina. The effect was immediately felt she felt like losing her mind as the levels of pleasure she felt now, was greater than when she had sex all night, it was almost as if her pleasure index had increased exponentially, but that should have made her unconscious as her brain could not handle that much information, but fortunately or unfortunately she did not blackout, instead she was cumming on his cock nonstop. The image she had in her mind to pleasure his cock was to make her pussy walls vibrate. This caused the onset of an intense vibration as she could not fine-tune the process and it caused Havenar who was asleep until then to wake up with a jerk as he allowed his cum into her squirting pussy. He simultaneously reached his climax the very next second as he came into her pussy once more. Zyla was shaking and twitching when she cancelled her skill midway as she did not expect what the extent of her actions would be. Her eyes rolled back and she fell on Havenar who was now wide awake, who caught her and laid her in the bed, even after being unconscious she was twitching all over her body, due to the impulse that had gotten hold of the nerve endings when she activated the skill. 

               In about evening, she woke up and she was hungry as hell because it has been more than half a day since she lost her consciousness. When she thought back to what went wrong and quickly analysed what happened by recalling all the details and connecting them with the skill intuit that helped her find what truly happened.

        The conclusion was that she have to be careful when experimenting with skills because some skills could even harm the host if not used with caution. What she did to herself was that she willed the skill to vibrate the folds in her vagina to make him feel more pleasure. She did not think that it would affect her too, she also applied too much spiritual energy into her vagina without controlling the input and this caused the pleasure that came as an output to increase so much, but due to the skill made to be safely used in lower grades, as it accounted for the curious minds, there was little harm done.

               But the problem happened when she cancelled the skill due to mind breaking pleasure, that did not recede due to the skill activating. When the skill got cancelled, the connection to the spiritually strengthened nerves and brain was cut off, making them loosen the strengthening effect, but the residual spiritual signals did not stop. This caused the residual input of the spiritual energy of the skill to spill over to her body. Without any strengthening agent, the aftereffect of pleasure that stuck to her body remained to send signals to her brain through her nerves, which made her blackout instantly due to overwhelming data that could not be processed by the brain.

           It was fun and games when it did not harm her but if a large part of the pleasure did not dissipate with the skill she would have died from a brain overload before even the brain had any means to cut off the response from her body. It would have killed due to shock from immense pleasure. It would have been a joke if she died from orgasming too much. 

                  After waking up she found herself dressed in a white loose cotton tunic all cleaned up too, the bed sheets changed, replaced with new ones. She got out of bed and went to the kitchen to stuff herself with some food. When she searched for her father he was nowhere to be found so she decided to learn how to control the spiritual energy when manifesting a skill and got to working on it.

           After an hour or two Havenar returned home and with him, there were two people, one among them was the village chief Ricktor who was always polite to people he met and had a presentable face with an accommodating attitude to everyone he met. The other person was the head priest that conducted the ceremony. He was with a small guard detail, having two men in swords and chain mails looking like knights escorting him. 

              The head priest looked a bit over 50 years old but the vibe he gave was a solemn one, his face looked common with nothing that stuck out to differentiate from a crowd, if he was not the head priest then probably most would have dismissed him inside a group of people, he had small wrinkles in his forehead and wore the same cassock he wore for the ceremony. He was standing there with a small smile on his lips.

               After welcoming them in, and settling down in the cramped space, Zyla remembered the dress she was wearing was just a plain tunic that barely reached her thighs and so she hurriedly decided to go change into something more formal in the guise of bringing refreshments. 

<i will quickly grab some refreshments >Zyla said, but before she could go away she was stopped. 

<No, need to bother. We are here to discuss some details about your employment in the church. That requires you, who will decide it so you will need you to stay behind.>The head priest said.

<You can address me as Father Tyfoon and please do tell, are you interested in working in our church. As we're short on time I will give an offer that you can hardly refuse. If you accept now I can with my influence appoint you as a nun in training and for someone from a common background you must know how prestigious that position is in the church and I will also put in some word about connecting trade with the Meleka village with the nearby towns, with how good the poultry and animal farms are going there will be a chance for a huge trade market.so what say you?? Please don't be reserved and give your answer you can even ask any questions relevant to the topic.> 

           Hearing something like that put her on a spot, she did not even know how this would even play out even if she joined them, when she looked around the room she could she village chief with a hopeful face and in her father's face she saw a mix of happiness and sadness, she knew that there will be a time when she would eventually have to leave this small village, and in the pursuit of power, as stagnation means that you will get weak. As she understood this perfectly she decided to make a choice now itself. When she thought about her future where she had her baby and stayed in the village and what if she just didn't want to leave her family after that, if someone more powerful wanted her body, as the power would not care for the needs of the weak, the only way forward is to accumulate power. 

<So why me?? And I don't think my class is all that powerful for having me under the church >She asked by braving herself. 

   <Yes, your class is not that powerful being a support class, but you have underestimated the charm your body can exhibit, everyone would love to have the company of a beautiful woman and surely no one can say no to that alluring body of yours>Tayfoon said those words with lusty gaze at her body.

   (I thought as much, but I still did not believe that he might come out and say that he wants to buy my body, well at least everyone got a piece of cake from this deal, but will he force me, let me just test the waters a bit)

<i would love to accept your offer but the thing is, I might be pregnant, this might be a problem in the church.>Zyla

<No young one you misunderstand, we do not ban pregnancies, we even support and encourage every woman of a child making the age to do their duty as a woman to bear children, and the children born from the union of powerful forces we have in our hands could even produce Transcendents that could even rival the Great F-ranks in our organisation, and that opportunity to give birth to a powerful descendent could be yours if you join our ranks and remain loyal to our cause.

           What we try to prevent is fraternising with outsiders as that could derail our sense of duty to the divinities. We need to be steadfast in our purpose, as the church considers everyone under its umbrella a big family, your children, when they are born, will be safe and with how many resources we have at our disposal, they could live better lives. We can even allow you to visit your father every once in a while too if you miss him. >Tayfoon

          <The decision is yours to take and even I would not stop you from expressing your wish > Havenar said in a deep and meaningful voice.

55