Chapter 5
4.8k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

           The power to decide was given to her.

(Well no shit, I cannot possibly decline the offer, Tyfoon might even take offence against us. The way of the weak truly is straightforward- only to follow the strong. )

       <We leave at noon tomorrow if you want more time, you can take till then and best yet you don't have to pack anything else too, as we have spare church uniform for women in our spacial artefact, your food and accommodation will also be free so you don't have to worry about that too>Tyfoon said to encourage her. 

     Thinking hard about it, at last, Zyla agreed to herself that only strength will give her a choice and not an illusion of a choice when the next time something like this happens.

( The peer pressure is honestly something else if I have to say, when they are all pushing me to a choice, even if I don't want to choose any I will have no choice but to keep the whims of the majority.)

    Taking a deep breath she called out to Tyfoon <Father tyfoon, thank you for presenting me a wonderful opportunity to join the church, and I hope you can be amenable to my wish to travel around the world, if you do allow that it would be my great honour, to join you as a fellow attendant of the divinities.>

   <Well done by choosing the right choice, I will surely allow you to travel and spread our gospel to the world but you should be strong enough to at least save yourself if it comes to it, you see the world beyond the safety of our civilisation is filled with vile creatures that cannot distinguish between humans and animals, as they consider all that move as prey, for some creatures eating their fill and reproducing is all they do, so it will take some time for you to travel as you wish, of course, you will be assigned guards to protect you, but only by climbing the organisational ladder can you get more capable subordinates that can ensure your safety, so when you get a chance just cling onto it.>Tyfoon said in an amenable tone. 

       <Thank you very much, Father Tyfoon, but don't mind me asking, would you have left if I did not choose to join you?>Zyla decided to test the waters seeing the old man speaking all kindly. 

       Hearing her ask this Father Tyfoon released a chuckle and replied<Well I truly wish it wouldn't have to come to that choice, but as you choose to be with us the question you asked is irrelevant now> 

      There was a faint almost indescribable threat in his voice that she managed to catch due to her inherent skill [Intuit], hearing the reply she got a bit sad because the world truly only can support the strong and the weak can only lay in the ground as supporting stones to make way for the strong. 

               Now after her acceptance to be with the church, the outsiders left their home after ironing out some deals the church made to take her away. After they all left there was a silence in the room, with a gloomy atmosphere, the father and daughter pair stood there in the hall without meeting each other's eyes. 

       <So is that true that you got pregnant, last time I thought it might take at least a week to know it.>Havenar said breaking the silence. 

   <Well what can I say I have a skill that helps me control my body parts in a certain way, and I used it to control my pregnancy, to make it faster, I used the skill to conceive and implant the egg, so I can say that I'm pregnant in a true sense. >Zyla said driving away all the gloominess in her voice. 

Hearing that Havenar made a face that was part confused and happy. 

      <Whoa, you never told me anything about any skills, so when did you do this? If you don't  mind me asking> Havener

  <Well at first I thought that I will let nature take its course and have my pregnancy the normal way and not a rushed one but, but seeing as I have to go away, for now, I thought maybe I'll keep the part of you in me to remember you by~~ > Zyla

Hearing it Havenar hugged her filling her with warmth and he decide to joke a bit to remove the tense atmosphere. 

<huu, you're slutty as ever huh, even getting pregnant in front of people, while having a serious discussion, your level of pervertedness is just beyond me. Makes me think if you are my daughter sometimes>Havenar

    <Saying that to me, when you have no problem sharing me with the men in the village, aren't you the more perverted one>Zyla. 

 <hoh you sure have grown some teeth to talk back to me, huh, Then I have to punish you like the slutty whore you are. Get ready because you will not be sleeping tonight because I will be impregnating your womb once more>Havenar

 <Well, you can't make me pregnant once again, but ill let you try as you wish~~>Zyla 

    They both started kissing and groping each other aggressively after that clothes were flung in the hall as they undressed then and there to start fucking each other. 

        Havenar was very unhappy to let of his daughter go, but he had no choice, if only he was not this weak maybe his wife would have never died and he would have been able to protect his daughter too. As he was in a self-loathing, the sex this time was a bit rough. He didn't even notice that he was banging her with all his might and there were resounding sounds of his waist slapping against her fleshy heart-shaped ass. What brought him back was her kiss, which gave him the strength to acknowledge the situation. 

               He decided that he would enjoy their time together now that she is going away for a time. He laid her in the bed in a missionary and started ramming into her hole as she gave out loud moans. He took her breasts in his hands and kneaded her soft buns. 

   <Haaaa, your breasts are so soft...>Havenar whispered.

  Slap, slap, slap

      <yes, yes papa fuck me with all you got.. >Zyla 

    Hearing the encouragement he picked up the pace a bit. 

<Ha, ha, aaaah, fill me with your seed, in need it shoo muunchh>Zyla said through her moans. 

          She wanted this so much because the next time they meet, she might as well be some trophy wife for some bastard who won't even care for her. She hoped that at least her children would have been born with enough strength to do want they want. 

      Since it was the last time she wanted to have a raunchy sex, not the slow thrusting with sweet words, so when she felt him slow down, she started speaking dirty to him. 

<hanh, old man maybe you always wanted me to be someone else whore, is that why you trained me~~>Zyla 

          Hearing that a switch inside of Havenar got flipped and he started fucking her as if raping her and her loud moans were the proof that she was enjoying it. 

  <hah, ah, how dare a cumslut like you dare talk back to me, you need to be punished >as he said that he lifted his right hand and brought it down on her breast slapping her in her boobs. 

<Yyyezz, rape me, you daughter fucker, don't give me mercy and fuck meeeee...>Zyla

    Havener suddenly busted his nut in a huge load hearing the dirty talking his daughter shouted out through her moans.

               He was panting out loud after his load filled her, he also felt his penis slowly going limp, because of yesterday's sex, he also fucked her a few times when she was unconscious and when he cleaned her body, because he could stop himself from fucking her innocent body when she was sleeping and it  was a turn on for him. He couldn't control his boner seeing her innocent sleeping face, so he decided to one-sidedly fuck her, more like a rape, he thought at that time which made had made him extra hard. But now after all that , he was lacking in stamina to anything else. 

        He wanted to have night-long parting sex with her but that cannot happen because he couldn't control his impulse, and buying something like an aphrodisiac to last long was not an option because those products are available only in a town at the least, he was at loss for what to do. 

        Zyla also felt him going soft and decided to intervene. 

(Maybe I'll use the skill but that might hurt him if he cum a lot and loses a lot of vital fluid, but if I can do that, maybe there is a chance...)

              <Hey papa, I am your daughter right??>Zyla

<Hey now, are you seriously asking me that, sweety no matter how much you talk dirty I can't get it up and I need rest, sorry for being an old man>Havenar

      <cmon say it I need to know for sure >Zyla asked with a serious face and this time he got that it was probably a serious question and she was not reading him. 

<Ofcourse honey, you are my daughter, I don't think that your mother would cheat on me and she was with me all the time too>Havenar

Zyla released a deep sigh hearing that and decide to enact her plans. 

< Okay, I believe you. But right now I want you to believe in me and do exactly what I want you to do. I don't think I can take it if we sleep through this night without any sex and leave the next day, I might come to regret it so I want to make it memorable for both of us. >Zyla 

 <Papa trusts you Zyla, so tell me what to do > Havenar 

  <Well I will activate a skill and you just have to do as I say then all will be fine. >Zyla

<Honey, don't tell me the skill is the one that made you unconscious..>Havenar

<Hey...don't you trust me, I know what I am doing, that was just a one-time thing and I didn't know what I was doing then, but now it's different. So for now follow my instructions> Zyla

               She operated the skill [Sexual perfect body] this time she used only a small amount of spiritual energy and guided that to Havenar, as per her instruction he did not reject the foreign influence of his daughter's spiritual energy and instead welcomed it and guided it to his penis and balls. He could also feel a connection forming from his sexual organs to his brain through his nerves and when that connection was over he felt like he hadn't fucked a women in at least for a decade, he became so horny that his penis was throbbing and leaking precum like drool. 

          Seeing her idea successfully implemented Zyla was a bit smug and when she saw his cock drool like a virgin, she laughed a bit. As she can only activate the skill a single time, so she could not do it on her body but that was okay for her as she will give her father a memorable night to remember by when she was gone.

              What she did was to apply the spiritual energy of her skill in his body, and as they were family, the effect of spiritual energy was not that invasive, so it did not get rejected immediately, as her gamble worked she coated the spiritual energy in his sexual organs and also increased the sensitivity a bit more, she was careful this time not to overdo it and she got the intended result. 

               Seeing Havenar stand there with his huge hard on that even increased a bit of his length and girth due to the raging erection going beyond limits, she felt her pussy leaking like a waterfall. So immediately she wrapped her soft hands gently around his penis and guided it into her pussy. But what she did not expect was that midway his cock pumped out a huge load of cum that came out with force, that reached her boobs and went over to drench her completely in his cum, when he was done with spirting his load in several turns. Only her hair was spared because she sat upright just when his cum hit her in the face. 

                 After scooping and drinking some cum she wiped the rest in her body. She loved the after taste of cum in her throat, so she gave him a blow job after that and was filled to the brim in her mouth, she was even choking due to huge amounts of thick cum in her mouth. 

            Havenar was able to control himself for the first few rounds but due to the immense stimulation due to the skill he immediately lost his sense of reason and he pumped into her womb non-stop, grunting with every thrust like a beast interconnected with Zyla's nonstop moaning, the night was very lively for both of them.

              When the morning came Zyla woke up, with Havenar lying on top of her with his penis gone soft inside her pussy. When looked around the room, she could see the sheets drenched in sexual fluids and some even splattered on the floor, the smell in the room was of a thick scent of sex, reminding her of the hardest fuck she got in her new life.  

                     She moved him a bit and slid out of his embrace stood up, with a bit of semen still leaking from her pussy. She scooped up a bit and licked it up. When she thought back, to yesterday night she was extremely satisfied, when she went to sleep she was very sore in her vagina, but now she was feeling no soreness whatsoever. 

(Maybe the spiritual essence in the semen healed my soreness, well who knows)

( Yesterday truly was great, I never had sex like that, and the best part I liked was when he wouldn't stop fucking me with his rod and filled me up in my womb so much that my stomach got bloated with semen and when he slept on my bloated stomach after finishing, making the semen rush out of my pussy in spurts, Haaaaa that was so good. I even lost count of the time I cummed. I might become a cumdump if I cannot control my sexual urges, the worst thing is that I might not even mind becoming someone else's cum hole and might even do that willingly. Haaa sex is contagious, the sensitivity of this body is not helping it too. )

(Hmm, maybe I can only keep sex like a professional thing and not bring emotions to it, probably it will help me that way.)

           She woke up Havenar to clean up the mess they made, when he opened his eyes to see himself sleeping on his cum made him jump out of his bed in disgust. After cleaning and taking a good bath together, this time without any sex they both made some breakfast and are their fill.  

<So why am I not that tired after all that, I am pretty sure I should be waking up only a day after pumping semen out of my cock like that, is it perhaps due to the skill you applied on me.>Havenar asked in a curious tone while eating breakfast. 

<Yeah, the spiritual energy of my skill substituted for the semen you spurted out. It stimulated your testicles to make a huge amount of semen, even I thought the amount you released was too much. > Zyla

<Aren't I stud, do you want around more >Havenar 

<Dont get carried away because of my skill, hmm but I don't mind drinking some sperm as a dessert though~~>Zyla

                  She immediately crawled under the table and got to his cock stand erect out in the open ,waiting for her soft mouth. She applied her best techniques using her passive innate skill [Intuit] to further perfect her blowjob as she gave him his best blowjob making him spurt his seed with force into her mouth which she swallowed like a sweet candy. 

             After that, they both dressed up and left for the village. It was only in the morning and she decided that she might as well meet the people she know in the village and say her farewell and part in a happy note. 

56