Chapter 9
6.6k 13 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                   As the sunlight filtered through the window to her face, Zyla stretched her body from the covers like a languid cat. The bedsheet slid off her body showing her smooth and alluring skin. The sunlight washed over her shapely big breasts, illuminating her hardened pink nipples that stood erect.

     She gave out a small yawn and looked outside the window to see the sun in the sky, confirming that it is morning. She got up from the bed and went to the window side to fully see the expanse of the city. The city looked lively with people sprawling on the streets going about their ways. 

           The many buildings that rose to heights of five stories and above could be seen. By straining the eye she could see a river cutting into the city, blessing its inhabitants, the Siluu river which originates from a set of mountain ranges to the far north, flows into the city from the north side and exits it from the southwestern side like an overstretched L shape. 

         There were glimpses of barges and boats coming in with barrels of fish or ferrying people or goods. Zyla stood there in silent contemplation taking in the beauty of the city and thinking about various things regarding the future. 

           As she felt the wind caressing her naked body from the small opening in the glass window, she came back from her thoughts discovering herself naked and standing against the window, virtually flashing her body for the public to see. The cultural part of her having previous life experiences quickly became embarrassed dying her face with a shade of red. Thoughts like 'what if someone saw me standing naked' stirred the sensible and prudent part of her. 

          But thinking back on all the sexual encounters with various people, even going far as to get pregnant, every thought of being discreet left her mind. Even blaming the class she got would not do anything because it's the actions that she undertook that brought her these results. She choose this herself because she could do it. It symbolises the freedom in this new life, to do whatever that fancies her. 

             The freedom to do as she wishes only comes becomes an option for the powerful, as she asserted herself with that conviction, she slowly started to resonate more with the new body. 

(The feeling of dissonance is slowly going away. Well, what can I say, there are pros and cons of having previous memories, lucky me I only have a small case of cognitive dissonance. Humans are tremendously capable of adapting to extreme things, so it will subside in time. )

           <Well, all that aside, for now......>

She traced a finger over her areola in the right boob, around her erect nipple caressing it slowly and tugging at the nipple, twisting and rubbing it, quivering due to the waves of pleasure reaching her core. Her breathing slowly quickened, simultaneously moistening her nether regions. 

         She leaned against the window showing her legs in an open position, as she started to insert her fingers that she slathered saliva, into her pink pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips in response to the thrusting of her fingers into her pussy. She started slowly and slowly increased the pace of her fingers feeling the wet and warm insides, marking down the pleasure spots in her vagina.

          Squeezing and crushing her boobs with the available hand, pinching and pulling nipples at times, she became a moaning beacon that stood out due to the stark contrast to the sounds that could be heard from the streets. Some children playing across the street saw her performing the act and were pointing their fingers at her. This immediately caught her attention and made her more aroused, making her speed up her fingering as she sprayed her squirting pussy juices down the window with a mighty climax. She fell on her back to the floor as she tried to regain her balance while arcing her back too much. 

             She lay on the floor in a mess, catching her breath with a stupid grin on her face from the excitement as well as the satisfaction of the release. There was something in her mind that slowly clicked about having a well-endowed body with no blemishes and irregularities also having juicy curves that are soft and supple and a profile that is highly attractive and alluring to most males, a thought snapped in her head that she should be showing off her precious body more often so that it could be a cure to the sore eyes. 

<Nothing much, but consider that my contribution to the society >Zyla whispered to the air with a chuckle.

<I can sympathise with women wanting to show more of their skin in a way I guess >

She slowly rose to her feet to take a peek at the children across the street. They were a mix of teenagers, mostly boys with one or two girls. Most of the boys were still staring at her window with their mouths wide open. Zyla stood up and waved at them a bit with a smiling face, she took her voluminous boobs in her hands and jiggled them, emphasising the bounciness of her milkers, eliciting a reaction in the form of loud noises from the kids across the street.

           She closed the window after feeling she went too far as she felt a different kind of embarrassment, the ones we feel when we do something out of turn and regret doing it. Feeling sheepish, she took off to freshen up in a hurry and returned to the room wrapped in a towel around her torso as well around her head covering her silky black hair. 

       When she was further drying her hair, someone knocked on the door and let themselves in without any delay. The person who came inside was a girl her age with short brown hair with a cute face, she was carrying a plate with food on it, it had white bread with some beans and a small block of cheese with a glass of milk. She seemed a bit surprised at seeing zyla, but she quickly schooled her expression and made her way to the table and left the food on the table which sat in a corner of the room. 

          The apprentice nun turned around and looked at Zyla appraisingly from head to toe and occasionally stopping at her waist and chest. She stooped her scan at Zyla's face and introduced herself. 

<Hello and my name is Lisa and I am just like you one of the apprentice nuns working for the church I lived with my family in this city in the inner district and now I am here serving the church >Lisa 

 Zyla stopped drying her hair and introduced herself, after that she received instructions from Lisa to get to the chapel where priestess Lilian would be available and she would be the one guiding her in further matters regarding her continued stay and other matters of importance. 

                   Zyla dressed up in her clothes fully growing out her sleeves as well as the skirt part of her dress till the ankles, also covering her back and loosening it a bit to give a modest appearance. She finished the breakfast and styled her long black hair in a loosely braided ponytail and departed to the chapel to decide her future. 

            The way to the chapel was not troubling with a bit of asking around and in a few minutes, she found herself in a relatively small room with some people sitting on benches, either with their eyes closed and muttering prayers or sitting in tranquil gazing at the altar in the far end of the room in calm. She slowly entered the room without any noise or did not call out to the priestess Lilian who could be seen sitting on one of the benches. Slowly as if tiptoeing she reached the bench and sat next to the priestess and sure enough that woke her up from her state of reverie. 

            As if expecting her arrival, the priestess got up and offered her hands and took slow steps towards the door, a gesture to follow her, which Zyla answered by taking her hand and following her. They walked through corridors and passed through people, fellow nuns and in all that time the priestess did not speak a word, always keeping her sight steady until they reached the backyard. There was a garden full of flowers of all kinds with small trees in the corners and the edges, fenced in as the boundary. The garden had a sizeable area with a gazebo in the middle of it. 

            Following the small path, reaching the gazebo, with a gesture from the older women they both sat down on the chairs, and then the priestess uttered her first words with a genuine smile on her face. 

< I welcome you, child, to our place of service and worship, may all of us be a paragon of faith in times to come. So, Zyla, my child, as a person of importance with a role of leadership entitled to me I have responsibilities that accompany it, so we shall keep our discussion brief enough to cover all the points of what it means for your existence and relevance in this place.> Lilian gave a measured pause and seeing the young woman nodding her head she continued, 

<As one knows 'with much effort, much prosperity ' and whatever work you do, it always has relevance if done in a targetted manner and you young lady chanced upon such a place,  a place where every cog in the machine counts. The main purpose of our church is to initiate transcendence to reach heights of which all sentient races are capable but very few ever reach. The divinities are always in our of those that try hard in what they do. > the priestess stopped a bit to let her words sink in and then resumed,

        <They always urge us, mortals, to reach for the stars and beyond, and that is exactly what we embody as our belief. Till now is what everyone in the church, that knows its tenants try to achieve, but on a path to the top, the ways merge and often overlap and cause conflicts amongst the people that tread them. As sad as it is not everyone is born equal and not everyone gets equal resources, so snatching something that one desires is not a crime, as everyone can relate to it. I do not mean to air our dirty laundry to a fresh recruit but some things are better kept transparent and in the open than in the dark.> then the priestess came to the rhythmic pause.

<Factions???>Zyla inquired in a curious note. 

<Very much, and you my child are astute for someone from far reaches in the empire. Well, as I said the paths overlap as well as overlay and thus people with identical aspirations band together and the other split, but worry not because it only gets narrow when you climb higher up, there are plenty of footholds in the lower reaches. >she paused a bit and started, 

<So, let's start with how it's all relevant to you, I heard that you have a support class, so we have numerous occupations a support class can take up, so before I recommend you something do you have any inclination to any occupation, if so you can present it to me. >Lilian 

   <Yes, ma'am, I think I have some things in my mind that lead me to limited options, the occupation that I want to choose has to conform to my desire to travel and I have always wished to meet different people that propelled me to take my occupation as a spy and of course only with your permission. > Zyla expressed her wish. 

<Why not, though not a usual choice, that not many voluntarily become a spy of their own accord, most are just forced into it rather than accept it openly. The power of information is always of great importance, I hope you have thoroughly thought about this. >Lilian 

<i am resolved to see it through to the end >Zyla said solemnly 

<very well, the training will be hard but I'm sure you will pull through and a girl as lovely as you don't need to stay cooped up in a single place. Spread your wings and have fulfilling adventures and may the light of the divine stay shining upon you at all times>saying that Lilian left after giving her a warm hug. 

••••••••••••

A few days went by as Zyla helped around the church trying to do some work for the free food she ate, it was boring as hell in the church and for someone who had memories of a place with the internet, a place like this was filled with pure boredom. 

               She spent most of her time masturbating in her room without making much noise. Due to her special class and its nature, she did not have many discomforts, that accompany being pregnant, she was spared from all sorts of pains of pregnancy and to encourage her to go down this path the mechanics of the class had altered her body to be more sensitive and aroused when she became pregnant, the pleasure also increased.  This caused her to go on a masturbation spree. 

          The fourth day after she mentioned her decision to become a spy, her request was sent to the intelligence bureau of the church and it came back and she got the clearance to access the training available to become a spy. A letter came mentioning when the training starts, where and what preparations should be done. The main things in the letter were, that she would lose her identity in the church in papers so that in the instance when she gets caught it would not be linked back to the church in any way. 

             She would be provided with a place to stay and they would pay for her food and rent. She would have to stay there and learn the basics of handling information and theory related to psychologically, mentally and emotionally manipulating people to elicit more information from them. The theoretical learning would stretch for two months with tests every week, to test her diligence. She could find a job to make the cover more believable during her stay if she wishes to do so , and that she has been granted liberties regarding that. 

                The next day she bid farewell to the people in the church and moved to her apartment in the commercial district where most of the commoners live. The apartment given to her was small with adequate living space, which had a small bathroom and kitchen and a single bed, a wardrobe and a small shelf, it was near to the river and she could see the bustling crowd from her balcony. The room was well maintained, as she did not have that many things with her, so she set things up quickly.

            The main thing about being a spy was that her connection to the church must not be traced, so she had to give her clothes away, and she was wearing some casual clothes that she brought before moving in. She wore a light blue wrap dress that ended at her knee, with short sleeves, the dress was tied with a sash in the midriff.  She wore it in a way that flashed a lot of her cleavage. She had been given some cash when she left, it was enough to buy some clothes and other necessities. 

             When she looked around her room she found some books kept on a small shelf near the bed with a note on the bed. She picked it up and read the content, and it said that the books on the shelf were the materials to learn and every week they would provide additional materials and there would be assessments every week. 

           Now with all the things settled she laid down on the bed. It was only evening and one of the main problems to deal with was to learn the contents of the books and prepare for the assessment and the second was in fact to find a job. She wanted a job because she already spent all the money she got as an allowance from the church on the dress, footwear and accessories. Seeing all the dazzling clothes and accessories, had her at wit's end and at last she bought a fair number of them from a good store. It was good stuff and the comfort was good enough but it could never compare to enchanted clothes, and prices for those were on another level altogether. 

    <Too bad I cannot wear those enchanted clothes, and to buy some good clothes I need more money and the allowance won't cut it. I need to think about some work, hmmm.......what work should I look for???>Zyla thought out loud while laying on the bed.

51