12: Alpha Clan
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room was a large and wide area, the floor was covered in foam mats and small fighting arenas fenced out were scattered around the room. In these arenas people battled with each other with many different weapons and styles. The wall on the far north had a door leading to an outside area. Three people walked through the south entrance. 

The first, had plated battle armor like a roman gladiator, which had several dents and looked kinda rusty. The armor was spray painted blue, and had a green symbol on it that resembled a poorly drawn version of the Alpha Clan’s logo. He had a square head with a medium sized beard and ginger eyes and hair. His hair looked like a 60’s greaser. He was seven tall and was jacked. In contrast to his roman look he was equipped with high tech automatic shooting machines called a gun. His, however, were even more advanced than the rest as he featured an ability to fire not in single shots, but in succession to one another. This was due to an ingenious invention called a magazine, which held multiple bullets at once and could be switched out for another magazine when empty. Of course, this made the gun about the size of an adult husky, and very heavy. The gun was strapped to his back along with a more common musket, and a flintlock pistol on the side of his right leg.

The second man was about half the first one’s size in height and was pretty skinny, although he was in good shape. He wore neon purple armor and a long dark orange coat that hung down to his ankle. The armor had orange lights glowing horizontally and vertically forming a plus sign on his chest. His hair was the same, with neon purple with a bit of orange mixed in. The hair was very curly and messy. He had an oval-ish face and was very baby faced. He had black pants and brown shoes. He was armed with two rapiers strapped to his back colored, you guessed it, orange and purple held in beige quivers. 

The large man in Roman armor was called Vershauce. The small dude in the futuristic gear was called Chunky. Despite completely contrasting each other, they had the exact same personality. 

 

“Alright, we need ten of our best men to come with us!” Vershauce said. 

 

“Yeah, we need our best ten men to join us!” said Chunky. 

 

“About that… who are you going to kill again?” A young woman asked curiously. 

 

“We’re hunting after the two fellas that burst a hole in that airship, ya know the glitch and that guy.” Vershauce explained. 

 

“We’re on the hunt fo-” 

 

“I heard.” The woman interrupted. 

 

“Okay.” Chunky said. 

 

“Ye-” 

 

“Shut up.” Said the woman. 

 

“Yes ma’m” The two said. 

 

The woman thought for a moment. She, unlike the other two, wore a simple skin tight black bodysuit with a long, thin red coat. She had a katana strapped on her back. Her hair was blue with some strands of orange. She was surprisingly young at about 20, but she carried with her a presence of superior power that put her above everyone else in the room. She had black skin and blue eyes. Her height was less than Verschauce but more than Chunky. 

 

“Just asking, who is that guy who’s been running around with the Glitch? I'm kinda curious.” 

 

Verschuace scratched his head. “Ummm, I think he, no, welll, he had one of those really gigantic swords, although his was weird because it was tinier than it should be. His name was… Firion! Yeah! It's Firion!” 

 

“Oh, that's a pretty common WAIT WHAT!?!?! OKAY LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, HE HAS AN UNPROPORTIONALLY SMALL SWORD, BEIGE HAIR, AND HIS NAME IS FIRION?!?!” 

 

“Yeah, He just said that, wait, why did you say he had barge hair?” Chunky asked. 

 

“IS THAT TRUE?!” 

 

“Yes, from the reports that I've read he has beige hair but did yo-” 

 

“BECAUSE I KNEW HIM!” 

 

“Excuse me?” Verschauce said. 

 

“Pardon me?” Chunky said at about the same time. 

 

The woman had an expression of pure excitement. “We used to be best friends back at a old organization! We also might have had a thing going on, I don’t care to remember right now! Anyways I NEED to go on this mission!” 

 

Verschauce and Chunky did not look convinced. 

 

“Definitely not, your relationship could come in conflict with the mission which is vital for our cause.” Chunky explained. 

 

“If this fails the entirety of the Alpha Clan could be put into jeopardy, we may never be able to recover from this.” Verschauce said. 

 

“I'll buy you both some donuts.” The woman drily stated. 

 

“Ok!” They both said. 

 

The woman looked around the room and called twenty people over for debriefing. Then they went off to prepare for their mission.

(Thanks for reading!) 

1