3. My sons are…super cute!
579 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting in his room, Su Lanyu looked at the empty seats beside him and felt lonely. In his previous life, he had those children he adopted to accompany him. Even after he became an old man and was on verge of dying the children accompanied him all time until his last breath. 

They didn't shed a tear but happily shared the stories of what they did and what they will do next as he will always be with them and watch over them. The old heart in Su Lanyu was emotional. Even in the apocalypse which was caused by him, he never missed or regretted his decision but now he regrets that his life was small. He couldn't enjoy himself with his children and died a virgin.

Guard Yu was standing beside him and felt the bad mood of his Lord and immediately asked.

"My Lord is everything alright?"

Su Lanyu then remembered, Oh yea, Guard Yu is here.

"Come sit beside me."

Guard Yu was startled and shook his head.

"No, My lord, this is something I can't do."

Su Lanyu was in a bad and sad mood and retorted.

"I am the Lord or you? I said sit down then sit down."

As Guard Yu heard this, he sighed and sat down beside Su Lanyu, He thought: Why is the Lord acting like a child? Is it because his vacations are ending?

Su Lanyu, The Demon Lord was busy day and night to make his sect big and powerful and rich. Though slowly the sect became powerful, it wasn't much big and rich, and thus after the Reborn Xie Mingli decided to remove the Demon sect, He did it easily and ruthlessly. Even Cui Rong was raped by some sect Masters, The two sons of Demon Lord were handed by the Second male Lead and were mercilessly torn into pieces by the pets they raised. 

Just thinking about that bloody description, Su Lanyu couldn't eat anymore.

"Where are those brats?"

The brats in question are nephews of Su Lanyu but those nephews don't know this and take Su Lanyu as their father. Su Xinyu and Su Qingli are raised by Su Lanyu from birth. The elder brother of Su Lanyu came back with these two children in his arms and these children were not even cleaned of Amniotic fluid. 

The elder brother only handed them to Su Lanyu and cried in Su Lanyu's arms, He seems to have many regrets and many grievances but no place to vent and in the end, he left. Saying that from now on, He is dead, no one should come to find him. Su Lanyu knew that children were his brothers because of the special birthmark on their wrists, A red dragon coiling, The indicator of the Demon Royal Family. He took the children as his and raised them for the next 18 years, though sometimes he neglected them he protected them from harm too.

"My Lord, Young Masters went to Dan Village."

Guard Yu said this and his face was bad. Who doesn't know that Dan Village is where a Martial Arts competition is being held and all Taoist sects will be there. 

Su Lanyu of course know this detail and sighed.

"Call Cui Rong, Prepare to go to Dan Village."

Cui Rong immediately came with Guard Yu, Su Lanyu and Cui Rong sat in a carriage while others were either hidden darkness or followed on horses.

Cui Rong was familiar with Su Lanyu after these 4 days. Guard Yu and Cui Rong could act lovey-dovey and even kiss but Su Lanyu ignored them.

"My Lord, When will your loved one appear?"

Since Cui Rong wanted to be with Yu Lin every moment and spend his time with him, He always asked Su Lanyu about this, every day and at least 3 times.

This time Su Lanyu also answered the same.

"When it is the right moment."

Cui Rong: "When is that?"

Su Lanyu: "When I fall in love."

Cui Rong: "When will you fall in love."

Su Lanyu was annoyed: "When you shut up."

With this Cui Rong stopped speaking but only after 4 minutes, He asked again.

"My Lord, Did you fall in love?"

Su Lanyu:...

This stupid...

"Here only you are sitting beside me, Who do I fall in love with? You?"

Cui Rong was horrified and immediately shouted.

"No! Please don't scare me!"

Su Lanyu:...Me falling in love is that scary?

Cui Rong: You falling for me is that scary!

.

They arrived at the Dan Village which was decorated and had a festive mood, there were many martial artists and Many masters wandering around.

Su Lanyu ordered Guard Jin, Another Shadow Guard beside Guard Yu, To capture his two sons back.

While Cui Rong in his woman outfit and beautiful face stood beside Su Lanyu who had more Immortal looks than anyone present. The eyes of many people fell on them and looking at their outfits, everyone felt envious. 

Su Lanyu was not aware of his looks and thought everyone was jealous of him having a beauty like Cui Rong but someone tell them that he himself is equally envious of his Guard ok? His Guard sneakily took his wife and now he is always fed dog food by spoon!

Yu Lin sneezed and felt chilly, Is something wrong with him? But he doesn't feel feverish? Cui Rong also glanced over and looked at him worriedly and Guard Yu gave him a soothing look.

Su Lanyu:...See they don't leave a moment to flirt.

Not a bit later, Su Qingli and Su Xinyu were thrown in front of him by Guard Jin. 

As soon as the two saw Su Lanyu they immediately stood straight.

"Father!"

"Father!"

Su Lanyu observed the two, Both looked similar to each other but not like identical twins, They had the same curly long black hairs, Big red eyes, faces white, and nose small. Looked cute and obedient but Su Lanyu knows how bearish these brats are.

"Mn, What are you both doing here?"

The two bearish boys looked at each other, hesitated, and then said.

"We are looking at the young generation of Taoist groups." Said Su Xinyu.

"We are looking for the girl brother fell in love with." Said Su Qingli.

Su Lanyu:...

Su Xinyu:...

Cui Rong and Guard Yu:...

Su Qingli:...Oops...

Hearing what Su Qingli said, Su Xinyu blushed and his head lowered. While Su Qingli looked innocent and cute.

Su Lanyu was moved by their innocence, though they make trouble from time to time, they are really cute! His sons are super cute!

"So Xinyu, Did you meet her?"

Su Xinyu blushed red and shook his head.

"Father...that, She seems to have not arrived yet."

Cui Rong was also interested and asked.

"Then do you know her name?"

Su Xinyu immediately shook his head.

"No Aunt Rong. I can't."

Su Xinyu and Su Qingli never took Cui Rong as their mother, maybe instinctively or they knew something, but they never accepted her as their mother but they respected her equally, Cui Rong was of course happy with this.

Su Lanyu raised his eyebrow.

"Don't know her name, how will you find her?"

Su Xinyu was about to say something but his eyes looked surprised and a blush crept on his face and spread to his neck.

Su Lanyu glanced at him while Cui Rong and Guard Yu looked at each other and tilted their heads to look who this beauty was.

What they saw was a Handsome boy with a gentle aura, his eyebrows profound and his brown eyes soft and gentle. What a caring and handsome boy is the first impression but later they looked at Su Xinyu and then at the boy and then at Su Xinyu and their second impression was what a lovely boy~

 

 

28