4. Demonic sect.
490 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the two people, Su Lanyu knew, There was no girl but a boy. 

He looked at the red tomato son Xinyu and felt pity. His son likes a person but he is scared, His father won't agree or the person won't love him back.

As Su Lanyu thought so, He rubbed Su Xinyu's hair and said softly.

"Son, I am your Father, As long as you don't force the person, I will agree to your relationship."
Su Xinyu was of course startled, He looked at Su Lanyu with teary eyes and nodded with a promise.

"Father, I will definitely not force him, I like him!"

Su Lanyu smiled and was about to advise him when he suddenly thought of something and immediately looked at the handsome boy. He asked Guard Yu.

"Don't you think that this boy looks a bit familiar?"

Guard Yu of course didn't know but Guard Jin knew something and said.

"My Lord, this is the eldest disciple of Dayun sect, Gu Junyi."

Gu Junyi? Huh? This name is a bit familiar?

"Wait which sect?"

"My Lord, It's Dayun Sect."

...Dayun sect's eldest disciple Gu Junyi, the second Male lead, Senior brother of Female Lead, the one who mercilessly kills his sons after Xie Mingli's rebirth...

Su Lanyu looked at Su Xinyu's expression and felt bad. Son, out of billions of people, you have to fall in love with the person who will kill you in the future? Are you a masochist?

Anyway, Su Lanyu won't ignore this person. There are 2 reasons for this, he is the future calamity of his sons and second, they may become in-laws, though I am sure.

Su Xinyu's eyes were following Gu Junyi everywhere, when he saw Gu Junyi talking with someone with a smile Su Xinyu would pout.

Cui Rong smirked at this and held the helm of Su Lanyu, said.

"My Lord, don't you think we should do some underground work?"

Raising his eyebrows, Su Lanyu said.

"Not yet, my baby is still a baby."

Guard Jin almost said.

'Little prince is 18, full-fledged adult. Please respect the age.'

And Cui Rong did say.

"He is 18, My Lord."

Su Lanyu looked at the nervous son and sighed.

"Xinyu, you though have become an adult, you are still immature, need to work on temper and attitude. Though I don't think that righteous sect young lord will love you, still, if you want, your father, I, Su Lanyu will do his best to help you but on several conditions."

Su Xinyu at first was disappointed but then became excited and at last words of Su Lanyu he promised.

"Father, I promise anything, he is my love, I like him for 2 years secretly...at first I was scared to tell you and then I was scared to be rejected..so Father please help me!"

Cui Rong smiled, though these little princes are trouble makers in the demonic sect, they never once did an evil deed. Though demonic sect is called demonic actually it is thousands times more pure and clear than righteous sect people.

Demonic sect people are born with demonic cores which has their powers unlike the righteous sect people who cultivate to gain powers, Demonic sect people are mostly hermaphrodites, um no, it's more that they have only males and for this reason, they have male pregnancy stuff, the Demonic tree which is actually quite a mystery bears the pregnancy fruit for the same-sex couples...there are about only 100 females in demonic sect with a population of 200,000. So isn't same-sex marriage normal?

Su Lanyu doesn't doubt the innocence of demonic sect people but the misunderstanding that came from billions of years ago is hard to remove and so righteous sect people and demonic sect people are like fire and water, can be placed together but never be able to mix together.

Demon Lord Su Lanyu was actually on a serious mission, to rebuild the demonic realm.

Like heavenly realm, there was once a demonic realm but it suddenly crumbled and its gate closed, the key to open the gate was hidden inside the Demonic Lords of every generation.

Su Lanyu did open the realm but there was no fertile land, the air was not pure, the water was contaminated and trees withered only demonic trees stood alone, old and lonely but heroically on barren land to provide life for the demonic people.

Let's return to the present, Su Lanyu and his team decided to enjoy the festive atmosphere for a while and the team separated, Yu Lin and Cui Rong went together, Su Xinyu and Su Qingli went together, they had to follow Gu Junyi, while Guard Jin, Jin Zhen followed Su Lanyu.

"Guard Jin, you can enjoy the festival."

Jin Zhen nodded and vanished. 

Su Lanyu: I just said it as a courtesy...

Anyway, Su Lanyu is not a bad elder(N/N: baby Lan is 104 years old in his previous life and in this life is more than 300, so he took himself as an elder and..ancestor..?) 

While Su Lanyu was aimlessly going around, he met with a common scene in novels, a young juvenile being bullied helplessly by bullies.

Su Lanyu went forward and like in novels where heroes do justice and stuff, he, Su-a world-destroyer-Lanyu also did the deed.

"Beat him more."

As soon as the group heard the cold voice, they shuddered and looked back.

After seeing the cold and dangerous beauty, they shivered more. There was actually no one who knew the appearance of the demon sect people, they had their imagination wild, and considered the pets of the demonic sect to be the people of demonic sect, ugly and alien species...

Let's move from this daily novel scene where the hero saves the beauty and look at Yu Lin and Cui Rong.

"Hey dear, I want that pearl!"

Cui Rong whose hands were wrapped around the right arm of Yu Lin said coquettishly.

Yu Lin helplessly moved with his arms captured by his dear and bought the beautiful golden pearl for his dear.

Cui Rong was so happy with this fifth gift from his lover in the last 20 years that he almost cried. He put away the pearl and held the hand of Yu Lin, smiled sweetly, Yu Lin was overwhelmed with emotion but he held back the instinct to hug Cui Rong, it is fine to the extent of holding hands, his lord said to endure outside for a while.

But the narrator cannot ensure this lovey Dovey couple and can only change the perspective again.

Guard Jin Zhen was actually having an adventure.

He has just come to walk around aimlessly and was pulled into the arms of someone and then without any knowledge of things he saw a drama.

The man who held him said with emotion.

"He is my lover ah no I meant my beloved, he didn't know I love him...and *whisper* your name?"

The whisper of the man wasn't sweet but hot-filled with urgency.

Jin Zhen who was bored and got entertainment said without delay.

"Jin Zhen."

The man continued to the person from before.

"And Jin Zhen is not from our prefecture, so I couldn't tell you, Junior sister forgive me."

Then a woman's shrill voice came.

" How can you lie so much?! You have a 17-year-old daughter, you said you will love your daughter and never marry, how can a lover pop up all of a sudden?!"

Jin Zhen was also surprised, what? This young man has such a big daughter, and he still got the guts to have a lover? Are righteous sects so open these days?

Jin Zhen...you are too innocent, anyhow, Jin Zhen continues d to look at the play.

The man tightened his arms around him and said.

"Junior sister, you also said that I got a daughter and how can I have a loved one then why do you want me to remarry?!"

The Junior sister of the man was almost pissed to beat the senior brother and shouted.

" I said that cause you got such a long life ahead, my niece will marry in a few years, and what about you? Die a lonely ghost?! At least find a partner if not marriage!"

The man also returned.

"I can't I like..er...Jin Zhen too much!"

Junior's sister was pissed.

"Damn you bloody...sigh, senior brother, you need an heir for the clan and sect, how can a man give you an heir! Talking nonsense!?"

Jin Zhen nodded, only demons know about pregnancy fruit so righteous sect people still think men can't be pregnant.

The man coughed and spoke more nonsense.

"But Jin Zhen is the love of my life."

Before junior sister could say anything, a unique clear voice sounded.

"Oh! Guard...ahem, brother Jin, what a coincidence."

Su Lanyu who saved the damsel in distress came across Jin Zhen who was wrapped in the arms of a handsome man...why do Su Lanyu feel that everyone around him has the talent to form relationships?

Jin Zhen immediately struggled out of the man's arms and went straight to Su Lanyu.

"My L..Master, did you roam around enough?"

Su Lanyu nodded, looked at the man who glared at him like he ruined something and then at the woman who was squinting at the man.

Jin Zhen ignored the grace and left with Su Lanyu.

The woman's voice sounded from far.

"You sure can lie! Let me peel your skin bastard!!"

 

 

 

 

28